• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Property of Jessica's Ass

Property of Jessica's Ass

Knowing Jessica was in the house always gave me palpitations; and the sweltering heat didn't help one bit. Just cannot believe mortals get to sleep with her, let alone my fucking roommate. I could hardly work, could hardly concentrate and the gentle hum of the ceiling fan meant I couldn't focus on anything; especially this half finished excel spreadsheet staring me in the face. Maybe if I browse amazon...

I heard the shower turn on.

"God don't let them shower together, I'm too young for a stroke". I don't think I can even handle the mere thought of that.

Nope, I heard footsteps coming this way, the unmistakable sticky sound of bare feet on tiles. Let it be her, please let it be her...

"Hey!" she said, her voice silky smooth and chirpy. "Do you mind if I borrow your computer while Adam's in the shower? Just gonna check some stuff out and get work done!"

"Sure!" I blurted out a bit too fast. I then laughed inwards thinking "who would or COULD say no?"

"Cool," she replied plopping headfirst into the bed.

My heart skipped a beat and my breath was caught in my throat:

"What is she wearing?! Where are her trousers?"

My eyes were glued to the delectable expanse of flesh before me, as the thinnest khaki briefs struggled to cover the divine contours of her ass. Her lightly tanned tight thighs gleamed in the window light while their short-lived jiggle belied long hours wisely invested in the gym. I groaned inwards while my heart pumped my penis full of lust.

How am I to cope with this display - what is this lunacy!

I stared... I stared at her ass and then up her waist and at her wheat-blonde hair as it meshed into a hazelnut brown past her shoulders; like she dipped half of it in chocolate syrup.

Seriously is her waist really THAT small or does it look like that because of her perky sculpted buttocks? And why do I have butterflies in my stomach, I feel like a teen in on a first date! Pull it together man.

I couldn't stop looking - I need to rip my eyes away before I'm caught, this is so inappropriate, so wrong...so hot.

I stared harder, peeling my eyes as her every adjustment caused my bloared manhood to twitch and stretch to lengths I never thought possible, as my throat dried up and my cheeks burned with jealous arousal. Meanwhile she shuffled her papers and continued to browse a block of text, unaware of the insane arousal she wreaked on me. Or was she? I thought I saw her look at my reflection in the screen. Am I paranoid? I pretended to browse on my phone.

"Look busy," I thought, "That's it look busy..."

She bent her legs and brought her feet to hover above her buttcheeks once, then twice while my body tensed impossibly. I felt my eyes glaze over and the tip of my inflamed cock grow wet with precum. The thought of reaching out and touching her ass was being screamed at my brain by the most primal parts of my sentience. I moaned inwards.

She turned back and fixed me with her hazelnut eyes:

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" she asked indignantly. All I could take in was soft pinks lips moving.

"What are you doing?" she persisted.

"I ..I do" I mumbled in response.

"You DO have a girlfriend? Then why are you staring at my ass?" she chuckled her sexy throaty laugh.

"I'm not!" I protested unconvincingly.

"Yes you are, I caught you twice now," she said with a condescending smirk. "See your girlfriend doesn't look nearly as good as I do, is that what this is?"

"What?!" Is she allowed to say that? I can't let her, surely? I mean it is true but, did she just say that?

She went on, "Are you looking at me fantasizing what it would be like to date me instead of her?"

My tortured dick twitched twice at her bratty comment and a stream of precum leaked into my pants. I blushed a deep crimson as I sat there speechless.

She smelled blood, "How nice would it be to reach out and slap it?"

With that she shamelessly slapped her right buttock and it rippled firmly before my disbelieving eyes.

I moaned out loud, "uuughhhhhh," which elicited another throaty laugh.

I was twitching, burning, leaking, a total mess.

"Too bad" she said. "Too bad you can't touch, all you can do is stare!"

I moaned again, a pathetic defeated whimper this time.

She turned back to her block of text for a brief moment as I twitched in silence. "You know we cant do this all day," she said, her tone less playful now, a bit more somber. "You're gonna have to leave, I'm busy and it's creeping me out that you're staring"

My body felt like lead, I didn't want to move and I didn't think I could. I could hear my heartbeat between my ears, praying she wouldn't call for Adam.

She put her papers down, pausing for a second. "You know what, you can continue to stare, but I'm gonna go ahead and shop on your amazon, your account is still up."

Was she for real?

True enough, she pulled up the tab, I was logged in from before.

She smirked a predatory grin: "So go ahead, as long as you stare, I'll be sending myself giftcards."

This is insane, I thought. I should stop her, I must stop her. I should at least try, right?

She lifted her godly ass up from the mattress a bit, assaulting my weakened senses.

"Stare all you want," she chuckled as she began to navigate the page. I began to slip into madness as her perfect curves consumed me, my penis painfully bloated and stretched beyond limits

"keep staring," she chimed as she wiggled her ass, my brain cells frying. She typed in the details and read out loud: "150 dollars. This is for staring at my ass like a little fucking creep." She gave me a disgusted look for a second before clicking "purchase."

I twitched hard and started to leak profusely; What utter madness!!

She looked back at me with a devilish smirk. "That was only the first one. You wanna keep staring?" She shook her ass and I moaned like a defeated bitch. I couldn't stop her.

"Let's do 200 this time," she said amused, as she quickly repeated the process, for two hundred dollars this time.

I slumped into the chair, my whole body numb except for the steel rod inside my pants. I gripped it tight as she hit purchase a second time.

She pushed the papers to the side, her work could wait while she run me into the ground.

"Is this gonna break the bank?" she said as she lifted her butt slightly from the mattress again. "How about 250 this time"

OH GOD, she' s about to bring the total to 600, fucking my finances, and I CANT STOP HER.

She read out loud the message on the giftcard "this is because you still haven't learned your lesson, freak." She turned back to look at my cock pathetically throbbing in my pants, drenched in precum.

"Purchasing!" she sung as she clicked the button. She turned to look at me one last time as I broke down and started to flood my pants with obscene quantities of sperm, yelling incomprehensible pathetic gibberish at the ceiling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Property of Jessica's Ass

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 683 milliseconds