• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • No Insurance

No Insurance

12

"Hold on Alexis, try this button here."

"No, we already did that one. If I use the charger cable, I think I can plug the USB end here."

"The steering wheel's 'source' button changes it to..."

"Megan stop," Alexis yelled, "pay attention to the road. You pay attention to driving, and I'll play with the gadgets."

"Sorry, I'm just not used to all these electronics, you know my old truck was sooo last-century. I need to figure out how to use all of this stuff myself."

"Do this tinkering in your driveway, not when you're driving. And slow down too, you're doing twenty over the limit."

"Oh crap, good catch Alexis, thanks. This van drives like a dream."

"It's a minivan, get it right. You don't even have kids and you still live with your parents even though you're twenty, for crap's sake. What made you get a soccer mom ride?"

"My old pickup had more problems than I could afford to fix, so I prettied it up as much as I could and took it to the car lot, and this is all I could get without taking a huge monthly payment. My college tuition eats almost all of my cash from the pizza joint."

"But how did you get them to pay so much for that old clunker? We both know it was a piece of crap. Did you give the salesman a blowjob or something?"

"Very funny, Alexis. Anyhow, like I said, I prettied up the truck, and it always did look way better than it runs. On the drive in, I had to stop twice to let it cool down. It has a habit of misbehaving when it's warm, and I didn't want it to have issues during the inspection."

"Well either way, thanks for picking me up to show off your new toy, this is pretty cool, even for a grocery-getter. It sure beats being bored off my ass at the dorm."

Distracted by talking, plus playing with the gadgets in the van, neither girl saw the speed limit drop as they approached the curve. Alexis looked up and saw a pickup pulling out in front of them, screaming as she realized it was too close.

Megan had glanced at the stereo again, and her friend's scream jolted her eyes back to the road. Her whole body locked up as she jammed both feet on the brake pedal, her eyes wide with fright. At the last second, she jerked the wheel to the side, grazing the last couple of inches of the van's front end into the corner of the truck's bumper.

The solid thump echoed through the van, mixed with the bright clatter of broken glass, the locked seat belts digging into the girl's bodies as the van lurched to the side after the collision.

Megan started to shake once the van stopped moving, taking a moment to remember to shift into park before turning off the engine. The truck had stopped twenty feet ahead, and she watched the doors swing open and two men stepped out. Turning to Alexis, she was happy to see no blood.

"Holy shit... Are you alright Alexis?"

"Yeah, thanks, just a bit shook up. How are you?"

"The same I think. Let's go make sure the other guys are OK too."

Cursing loudly, Megan slapped the steering wheel in anger. "My new van! Dammit! Why?"

"Calm down girlie, yelling won't help."

Sighing loudly, Megan got out in time to meet the men by her new minivan's rumpled front bumper.

"Are you OK miss?" the first guy asked, his eyes searching her body for obvious injury.

"Yeah, we are both fine. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you. It's totally my fault, I screwed up so bad. Are you guys hurt?"

"Nope, all good here. Since we aren't injured, let's pull off the road right back there, OK?"

Megan saw he was pointing to where the truck had pulled out from and nodded at him, getting back into the van. "Please start," she pleaded as she turned the key, smiling grimly when the engine responded right away. After a quick scan for traffic, she backed into the dirt parking lot, then both girls got out to survey the damage while waiting for the truck to join them.

Crying silently at the sight of the torn plastic bumper and the demolished headlight, Megan pictured how much this would also damage her bank account.

"Looks like you got off easy, miss."

Megan turned to see the other driver standing between their vehicles, looking at her van's damage before glancing up to see the temporary license plate.

"Easy? This is horrible, I don't know how I'll be able to pay for the repairs. I used all my money to buy this thing a half hour ago."

"Ouch, that's painful," the second guy said as he shook his head, "I'm Evan by the way."

"And I'm Jack," the driver said, "and it looks like your insurance will be getting us both new bumpers."

Alexis saw the tears in her friend's eyes, so she stepped forward with her hand out. "Nice to meet you. I'm Alexis, and the distracted driver here is Megan."

"I have a confession," Megan sighed, barely in control of her emotions, "I don't actually have insurance."

Jack rolled his eyes, frowning as he crossed his arms. "Don't you need to show proof of coverage before you can buy a car?"

"Yes, I still have my paper that shows I have coverage, but when I couldn't afford to make my last payment they dropped me. I don't know what to do..."

Hiding her face in her hands, she lost the battle of holding back her tears, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed. Trying to help, Alexis slid the side door open and guided Megan over to sit in the opening. Walking to the truck, she glanced in the bed to see they had the standard equipment for the typical retired men's pastime: fishing poles and beer bottles. 'Now I know what they were doing out here in the middle of nowhere,' she thought with a sigh, squatting down to look at the tweaked rear bumper.

"This isn't so bad," she offered, "can't you just twist it back into place? It's all steel, so that would work, right?"

"Not quite," Evan shook his head, "that is a custom job. Jack had it made special for this truck, and I can tell already that it's shot. Sorry, but we have to call the cops so his insurance will cover it. His pension can't cover stuff like this. Dammit girl, are you trying to give us more gray hair?"

"What else can I say?" Megan yelled out in frustration through her tears, "It's my fault and I'm really sorry for all of this. I can't afford to fix my own van, much less buy you a new custom bumper. I sure can't pay even more for a ticket for no insurance. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Anything at all?"

"Megan! Don't say it like that," Alexis barked, "that sounds really bad."

Jack laughed at the look of shock on Megan's face, and Alexis started to worry when she saw his face tighten in concentration.

"Anything, huh? Is that right Megan?"

"Not that," she replied with wide eyes, "you know what I mean. Don't be perverted. I'm not having sex with you, if that's what you're thinking. Anything but sex."

"Not even a blowjob?" Evan chuckled.

Megan opened her mouth to reply, then closed it, almost looking as if she was considering it. With her eyes closed, she shook her head slowly as her shoulders slumped in resignation.

"Only one thing on a man's mind, right?" Megan asked rhetorically, "No, I can't do a blowjob either. How about a handjob?"

"That sounds fun," Jack smiled as he walked closer, "but I have a couple of details to add to it. You both have to be naked, and we do it right here and now."

"Hey wait a second," Alexis interjected, "how did I get dragged into this?"

"You're part of this whole thing as well, right? It's all or nothing," Jack smiled, "or we can do this the legal way and call the cops and go the insurance route."

"Alexis, please?" Megan asked quietly as she unbuttoned her shirt, "give these perverts some jollies for a few minutes, and we can be done. I'll owe you so huge for this."

Looking at the other three in disbelief, Alexis barked out a humorless laugh. "This is un-fucking-believable, Megan. Are you serious? They're old enough to be our dads."

Megan noted the men's hungry eyes as her shirt came off, and she covered her chest with the shirt as she looked up at her friend. "It's just a couple of minutes, and no one can see us here. There's nothing out there but the lake."

She took a deep breath of courage before reaching back to unhook her bra, tossing it and her shirt on the seat behind her. When she stood up to unfasten her shorts, Jack reached out and grabbed her breasts gently, and she started to push him away but dropped her hands.

"What the hell, as long as it means you finish faster, right?"

Alexis shook her head again, stunned at her friend's easy surrender. "You really are serious. Damn." Seeing Megan nodding her head while unzipping her shorts, Alexis turned to Evan. "So if I do this, you won't call the cops, the wreck is forgotten, and Jack can live with a tweaked bumper, right?"

"That's the deal," Evan said softly, stepping to her side, "and I was actually kidding about the blowjob, I was totally being an ass. I didn't expect him to go this far. For what it's worth, I'm sorry about all of this, but thank you, how can a guy pass up an opportunity like this?"

"Whatever. I'll jerk you off, but my shorts stay on. Trust me, it's better that way. You don't want things to get messy, if you know what I mean."

Evan looked at her oddly for a moment before smiling and chuckling softly. "Deal. You have a great looking body, so as long as I can see and feel even the top half, I'm good. Like Megan said, it will make things go faster. For example..."

Alexis gasped as Evan shoved her hand onto his crotch, making her hold the thick lump in his jeans. She squirmed as he cupped her breast and ass cheek, calming herself from his aggressive approach. Already she could feel a difference under her hand, and after a moment she could feel herself getting turned on as well, much to her surprise.

Glancing over his shoulder, she saw Megan was naked, facing Jack who was leaning on the side of the van. He pulled her to him, turning her so her back was against his chest. Megan tried covering her body, but he pulled her hands back, exposing her fully nude body to the empty lake. Her hands disappeared behind her body, and Jack's smile made it clear what her hands were doing.

Megan's face was burning red in embarrassment, and Alexis saw that Jack held her so closely that she couldn't cover up. He whispered into Megan's ear too softly for Alexis to hear, and when Megan angled her body slightly, everyone saw the cock in her hand, pushing against her ass cheek as she stroked it.

"Looks like he's enjoying this," Evan whispered to Alexis as he squeezed her breast, "but I still think I got the better end of the deal, even at this very moment."

Fighting the urge to admit she found the scene erotic, Alexis turned back to look into Evan's eyes. 'That's funny,' she thought, 'his eyes seemed average before, but now up close they are gorgeous. Like liquid blue. He is... Well, he's pretty damn hot for an older guy, even with white stubble on his face.'

"First things first, move over behind the door," Alexis said softly, "I don't wanna flash anyone who drives by. I'm not crazy about this idea, but if we're gonna do this I may as well have some fun doing it."

Pulling out of his grasp, Alexis walked towards the other two. She couldn't ignore the tingling between her legs as she watched Megan in front of Jack. For a moment, she paused while staring, only interrupted by Evan's hands on her shoulders.

"Looks like both of us are enjoying them," he breathed into her ear, "so how about if we return the favor?"

Without turning around, Alexis knew what was going to happen. She flinched as his rough hands slid under her shirt, sliding up her smooth sides. Hurrying him along, she whipped off her shirt, tossing it onto the van's seat. Evan's hands beat hers to the bra clasp, and she held the cups in place over her breasts, trying for one last moment to hide her nudity.

She could feel both men's eyes on her while she stared at the ground, her heart pounding in fear as she slowly dropped the bra onto the seat as well, quickly covering her bare breasts with her hands. Being so exposed was new to her, and she wasn't so sure that she liked it. 'At least my shorts are on,' she thought, 'Megan must be going crazy.'

She looked at her friend just five feet in front of her, locking eyes with her, suddenly realizing Megan's demeanor had changed. Instead of embarrassed, she was now clearly turned on. Alexis would know that look anywhere after walking in many times on Megan riding her boyfriend, whether the dick of the day was human or silicone.

Alexis was surprised to feel Evan's bare chest against her back as he pressed into her, even more surprised to feel firm muscles where she expected old-man flab. As his hands wrapped around her to seek out her breasts, his arms pushed hers back, and she didn't try to stop him.

She felt his bared cock pressing into her hand, surprising her to feel that he was only half hard. The next surprise was his size. Even though Evan wasn't hard yet, his cock was still larger than her most recent ex-boyfriend.

"Sorry to disappoint," Evan whispered into her ear, "us old guys can take a while to get warmed up. Don't worry, as long as my little guy thinks you really want him, he will respond. Really. Prove it to him and you'll be happy with the result."

While both worried and intrigued, Alexis turned to face Evan. The lines on his cheeks deepened as he smiled widely, and Alexis was captivated, unable to look away. She fumbled with his belt for a moment before she had to look down to focus, hoping her hand wasn't imagining things about his size.

"Ahhh, yes, there you go," Evan sighed, "I like your hand on me. You still need to fully free him from my clothes."

From the first touch, Alexis knew she needed that cock inside of her. 'Even his chubby is bigger than my last boyfriend,' she thought, 'and at his age he must know how to use it well.' Smiling widely at that thought, she pressed against his body, watching her breasts flatten out against the half-gray hair on his chest. After a glance at Megan, she looked up into Evan's eyes.

"I need a picture for my girlfriends," she whispered, "they wouldn't believe me."

"Believe what?" Evan asked warily.

Backing up a few inches, Alexis pushed his jeans and boxers down to just below his ass, then pushed him back against the van. He spread his feet slightly to keep his clothes from falling, a little worried as he watched the beauty in front of him take her cellphone from her back pocket.

Confused at Alexis' comment, he glanced over at the other two people. Megan had her back mostly facing them, with Jack's hand full of her ass. His head was down, and Evan could see half of her breast was in Jack's mouth. Satisfied that they weren't watching whatever Alexis was doing, he looked down to her again.

'I want this in me,' Alexis mouthed to him before pressing his shaft against her lips for a long kiss. She wrapped one arm around his thigh, working her hand between his body and the top of his jeans. Cupping his balls, she rested her cheek on his leg.

Holding her cellphone out at arm's length, she faced the camera towards them, changing the angle slightly as she guessed how the image would appear. Evan gasped when she opened her lips, taking in as much of the side of his shaft as she could, then looked directly into the tiny camera lens. Moving her head slowly, she slid her lips back and forth three inches along his now fully hard shaft. Hitting the button again, she dropped her arm and stood up, holding his cock against her stomach.

"You said if I made sure to let your cock know I wanted him, he would respond. It's working. I do want him. Tell me your cellphone number."

"Why?"

"I figured you would like to see this." Holding up her phone, Alexis played the five-second video while she stroked his cock. "And so I can call you next weekend. I need you inside of me. I was wrong before, I'm suddenly more interested in playing now."

Evan's eyes narrowed in suspicion, making Alexis hurry to

convince him.

"Really, I mean it. I'm so wet already I know I've soaked through my pad. I can't say it any more clearly to your cock that I want him. I need him. Today I want you to cum on my boobs, and next weekend I want your cum in my mouth and my pussy. Please can I have your number?"

Even though he thought it was all just talk to make him finish faster for her, Evan gave her his number. She tapped on her phone screen before tossing it onto her clothes in the van, smiling at him and biting her lower lip. With one hand stroking him, she pulled his hands to her breasts.

"Now that this big guy is nice and hard, tell me how you want it."

"Back up for a second, will you Alexis?"

Evan steered her towards the van's side door, moving just far enough to open the front door. He moved Alexis' clothes out of the way and worked his body up to half sit on the seat, facing the open door. After pushing his clothes down around his ankles, he waved for Alexis to come forward, her sides pressing in between his spread knees. She stared at the veiny shaft in her hands as she slowly stroked him, her pussy aching for him.

"Hey, no penetration," Megan called out from the back.

Evan and Alexis looked each other in the eyes, mouthing 'What?' together. They looked into the back and laughed silently. Jack had taken all of his clothes off and was lying on his back on the floorboard. Megan was kneeling above him facing the opposite way, squeezing her breasts around his cock as he thrusted into her soft flesh.

"Oh, that's hot Megan," Alexis cooed, "what's wrong with what Jack's doing?"

Megan turned to face her friend, her face flushed red. With a slow smile, she moaned before answering. "I said he could play on my pussy, not inside her."

When Megan turned away, Alexis pulled Evan's head back to stop watching her friend. "You like that?"

"Hell yeah, why wouldn't I like it?" Evan whispered back as he looked Alexis up and down, "She's hot, but not as good as you. It was a nice view though."

Working around her moving arms, Evan massaged her breasts, looking up to her mouth before reaching her eyes.

"What, you want a titty-fuck too? Or did you just want her? If you want, I can try and talk her into a three-way this weekend?"

Smiling, Evan shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe. Anything I can think of involving you and my cock sounds like fun, but I don't know if I have the energy to keep up with two beautiful young women. I think I'd have issues trying to keep up with just you."

She snuck a peek to make sure Megan was still distracted before leaning up to reach Evan's ear.

"We will see about that, mister. And no, they can't see us right now. If you want my boobs around your cock, we need some lubrication. Don't want chafing."

She peeked into the back again, then smiled quickly at Evan before lowering her head. Pointing his rigid cock at her face, Alexis made a show of staring into Evan's beautiful liquid blue eyes as her head lowered. The bulbous head pressed against her lips, then she opened her lips for him, pushing down on him with agonizing slowness. Stopping after half of his cock was in her mouth, she bobbed her head slowly, savoring the fullness she felt. Working her hips slightly, she tried to use the hem of her shorts to put pressure on her clit, desperation wanting her to get some attention too, cursing the thickness of her pad from blocking her pleasure.

As silently as possible, Alexis pulled her mouth off of the cock she wanted more of. Her eyes were full of desire as she stared into Evan's. 'Got to stop this,' she mouthed 'I need so much more.'

Evan already had her nipples trapped between his fingers, and she helped him hold her breasts as she worked them around his cock. He sighed at the sight and feel of her, the soft squishing noise their bodies made, and every time she licked his cockhead when it was close.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • No Insurance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds