• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marin's Tale Ch. 03

Marin's Tale Ch. 03

12

The next few weeks seemed to fly by for both of us. Our sex life was at an all-time high. Since Marin's naughty outing at the clubs we fucked like rabbits. She still hasn't alluded to any bits I may have missed when I asked her questions the night she came back. But, I was oddly okay knowing if there was anything to know... it'd come up when she thought it would be the hottest to tell.

She hasn't been back out since that night, whether because neither of us had time between work and kids or whatever reason. We were content to just resume our normal antics of fucking to fantasy again. Of course with the every once in a while throwing a story in of the guys she sucked off that night.

I was truly a happy man and as far as I could tell, she was truly a happy woman.

Since nothing extravagant or new had happened for weeks I decided to be proactive and do a little research about the "lifestyle". Perhaps I could pick up some ideas from other couples who enjoyed the same kinds of things as Marin and I did.

On a Monday I sat down at the computer and began my journey into whatever the internet held in its darkest corners. Google, always the trusted friend seemed to lead me everywhere I needed to be. I perused various different situations and tactics for this type of relationship. I guess, you could say we now had an open marriage. Or at least were teetering on opening that marriage.

After a while of surfing the swinger and polyamorous sites I decided if I wanted to find good ideas I should go where everyone else goes for sexual ideas. Yes, porn. I figured why not? If we were going to do things to get off and get excited... why not go to the source of getting off.

I have to be honest here before I go any further. I was not planning on telling Marin in any way where I was getting these ideas, specifically. I mean I already watched porn, and she was growing accustomed to it as well... so maybe I could just steal some ideas from some obviously scripted movies and see how she played the role without knowing she was even cast.

I browsed through as many amateur wife sharing videos as I could. I did begin to notice that most were white couples sharing with a well-endowed black man. While I did find that extremely erotic I knew that would never happen. Marin never dated black guys and even though Taye Diggs and Jamie Foxx where on her list of celebrities she'd fuck if given the chance... she claims she just wasn't attracted to black men. I blamed her parents and was probably right.

She did mess around with a few black guys when she was in high school but it never went further than kissing. That did disappoint me a bit when we started turning fantasy into reality, but I was okay with focusing on what she wanted and would actually do.

Moving right along I came to various different setups involving situations where the wife cheated and the husband knew. From secret cameras hidden behind mirrors and over intoxication, but they all seemed a little unrealistic to me. I left the internet for the time being and decided it would be best if Marin was present when we decided our next move as I was certain we 'passed' the test a few weeks back.

Wednesday came and I had all but given up trying to plan the next event in our sexual game. Marin was sitting on the sofa when I came home from work sipping a glass of wine and wearing her bath robe. That's odd, I thought to myself. It's only like seven in the evening and she looked ready for bed.

"Hey honey, what's going on?" I asked as I threw my overcoat to the side and walked over to where she was sitting. She smiled brightly at me and leaned off the sofa to peck my cheek.

Setting her wine glass down she patted the couch cushion besides her indicating for me to join her. I sat next to her and she rested her hand on my thigh. "I have some news..." she slightly looked to the side and cocked her head. "Well, maybe not news... an idea?"

"Where are the kids?" I asked her. Turns out they were gone for the night thanks to good old grandma and grandpa. I honestly appreciated them helping with the kids, as it did make it so much easier for Marin and I to play; but I still hated those two people... but that's another story for another time.

I smiled. "Great, what is it?" I asked enthusiastically. Her fingers began to gently twirl and slide on my upper thigh.

"When I went out to the clubs with the girls then came home and we talked about everything I did... that was fun, right?" She asked leaning in closer to me as she spoke. I nodded and began to brush her hair from her face.

"Where you jealous at all... or even a little mad when you found out I let those guys finger me?" Her gentle slides on my thigh started to turn to gentle squeezes. I shook my head.

"Not at all, I thought that was so fucking hot babe."

She grinned at me. "What about knowing I'd sucked two of their cocks?"

Again I shook my head. "Same, although I found the sucking a lot hotter." I grinned back at her.

"Okay... so I have a question and be honest... completely honest, okay?" She climbed on top of me as she asked. I began to feel that familiar feeling in my stomach. Maybe this was when she would tell me what I didn't guess.

"Did you have sex that night?" I blurted out jumping to conclusions. She cocked an eyebrow and looked at me like I was insane.

"You asked me if I had sex that night, and I told you no. That was the only fucking rule Chris." As she talked I began to think I had somehow messed up the mood. Damn, was I acting jealous for stupid shit? Did I just fuck up whatever she was plotting? I needed to fix this... and quick.

"I know babe... I'm just messing around. Calm down baby, we're good." I faked a smile but I could tell she wasn't buying it.

She propped herself up with her arms behind resting on my knees. "What are you doing?" She didn't look exactly angry, but definitely annoyed. I grabbed her arms and placed them in front of us leaning in and hugging her.

"Sorry... I don't know why I asked that." I said into her ear softly.

She freed her arms and wrapped them around me as well. "If this is going to work... and I think it would be the greatest thing either of us could ever experience... You need to trust me like I trust you."

I broke the hug gently and nodded to her before kissing her softly on the tip of her nose. "I know you and me forever. I remember everything we promised each other that night we came clean. No secrets, no matter what; ever again."

She looked me straight in the eyes. "Okay" she said as she leaned in planted a very sensual no tongue kiss. I loved when we kissed open mouth without using tongue as it was very loving.

"Anyway" she started back to her original idea. "What do you think about going out with me on Friday?" Her excited smile returned to her.

"Like the two of us going out...?" I left the question open as I honestly wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"Not exactly..." She disclosed with a giggle. "You'll be there but we won't be together, per say." Her smile began to grow as I flashed her mine.

"Like there to watch what you do?" She nodded with an even bigger grin than before. "Will you do the same things you did last time?"

"Who knows... maybe more?" She said with a snicker leaving her mouth open with an 'oh my god' expression. That's when I grabbed her closer and kissed her deeply. Shoving my tongue in her mouth she readily invited it and we traded thrusts of our tongues.

"Fuck yea baby doll!" I exclaimed to her.

Needless to say... we fucked on the couch right there, Twice.

Thursday the kids were back and all of us just hung out around the house and watched movies together. It was an enjoyable family time, well spent.

When bedtime came, the enjoyment escalated. Marin and I retired to our room and began one of our best bedroom romps we'd ever had. She went into great detail of how I could watch her flirt with whomever she chose that night. She'd tease me and flash me and even make sure I had a good view if she were to choose to touch them. Or let them touch her. It was so hot that by the end of the work day on Friday my hard on was still raging from the night before.

Here it was Friday night and I bustled home to pick up the girls and take them to Marin's parents for the whole weekend. Yes, the entire weekend. As I made sure they had all their things together I found great excitement rushing through me. I felt like I was a ten year old boy on Christmas morning. Seriously, could nine.

When I got back after dropping the kids off I met Marin in our bedroom and found her standing completely naked brushing her beautiful long blonde hair. I snuck up behind her as she was facing away from the door and slowly slid my hands on either of her ass cheeks.

Somewhat jumping she let out a giggle as she wrapped her arm around my neck that allowed for my kissing and sucking on her. I reached up and firmly grabbed each breast in both my hands and held them upward. Whispering in her ear I said "my god you are so fucking sexy, doll."

She gave an appreciative moan as I played with both her nipples. Then I slid both hands down her mid-section until I grabbed her hips and spun her around to face me. She leaned in looking up at me with her mouth open. I eagerly invited her tongue as it slid out of her mouth and into mine.

Sliding my hand from her hips I planted them on her ample ass cheeks and gave a solid squeeze. The force caused her crack to open and I could feel the heat coming from her nether region. "Fucking hell babe... you are so sexy."

She grinned at me. "Would it be more exciting for you if you bursting with desire and tension until we got home tonight?" She licked my lower lip.

"What do you mean?"

I felt her hand sliding down grabbing my already hard cock over my khakis. "Mm mm... can I suck you first... then do whatever to whomever tonight?"

I thought for a split second as what she said did make sense... but I'm a guy and Marin is fucking hot, so I opted for the blowjob instead.

She stood up straight again wiping cum from her face with the towel I handed her and began to walk around the room searching for what to wear tonight. I offered ideas, but they did not sit too well with Ms. Fashion Aficionado.

My decisions on undergarments were accepted however, no panties and no bra. We got ready in separate rooms to 'add to the illusion' as Marin put it and met downstairs in an hour. Since I was going with her there was no need for her girlfriends to go this time and it was entirely up to me to pick the spot. I gave that a lot of thought as I got ready and since it didn't take me nearly as long as her I had about... eh... a half hour to kill. Needless to say, I slipped in the study and used trusty old Google to help me find the most erotic place to pretend I didn't know my wife at.

I settled on The Body Shop. It was about forty five minute drive but from the website it did sound well worth it. It was a swingers club and I honestly wanted to see how long it would take Marin to figure that out, so I did not mention anything but the name and that I read really good reviews online.

Marin began to grow restless as we came up on the half hour mark of our drive. "Where the hell is this place?"

I laughed to myself. "It's not much farther; trust me it's supposed to be the most happening club this weekend."

Marin watched as I drove the long distance and I soon felt her hand clasping my thigh again. She leaned over to my seat and began kissing my earlobe and twirling her tongue all around the length of my ear. She seemed to purr in my ear quietly, but still very seductively. "Chris, can we talk a bit before get there?" She asked as her hand now slid closer to my crotch.

"Sure babe, what's on your mind?"

She squeezed her hand under my belt and began to explore my crotch searching for my cock. "Do the same rules apply tonight?"

I glanced at her and then at my cock. "Are you trying to blackmail me?" I asked with a laugh.

She giggled in return. "Of course not, I'm just curious."

I thought for a minute before answering her. Since she was unaware of the environment we would soon be in I decided to leave it completely up to her. "I don't see why not" I said. Smiling at her and getting one back. "That is of course, unless you want something more?" I gave her a smirk.

Her eyes widened for a brief second and it looked like she was honestly giving that idea some thought. "Nah... probably not, I don't think so" was her decisive answer. I drove on; pretty sure she may change her mind once we got there.

The Body Shop's website reported that "hot wife hot night" would start at nine o'clock and we pulled in a few minutes before. We both scanned the foreign terrain and Marin pointed out that it looked like a warehouse from a drug dealer movie. I laughed but agreed. There were however, an exceptional amount of cars in the three parking lots that surrounded the main building.

I found a space to park and turned off the car sitting still for several seconds. Looking at my wife I leaned over and kissed her lips. "Are you ready for this?" She nodded and we exited the car to head into the building.

There was a line at the door. Not as long as I've seen at most restaurants in the city on a Friday night, but when I thought about it being a swingers club I couldn't help but be impressed. We waited for about fifteen minutes before reaching the doorman. Since we had a membership, there would be no cover. Marin gave me a confused look as we walked in.

"Did he just ask for a membership?" She said dragging behind me. I nodded.

The front room was dark and pretty much just a long hallway extending into two big double doors. When we went through the doors it opened up to a much larger, brighter, prettier scene. There were couches spread throughout, sort of marking off seating areas. A giant wrap around bar that ran the length of the far wall and a few pool tables scattered on either side of the immense dance floor in the center.

As we made our first round around the large room I noticed there were two more doors on the other side and we walked closer. The sign on the door read "No admittance without female companion". I looked at Marin as confused as her.

"What's that mean?" She whispered to me. I shrugged but seeing as she was female and my companion we went ahead and opened the doors. There was yet another long, dark hallway but this one was different. There were rooms off this one. Some doors open, some doors shut but I then noticed a bed in every room. Then... at the end of the hall there was a larger room than the others. The door was open so we peaked in.

Marin's mouth dropped as we both beheld a giant leather sex swing hanging in the center of the room with several viewing chairs spread throughout it. "Oh my god Chris, what is this place?" Marin screeched as she grabbed my arm tightly.

I looked over at her and kissed her cheek. "I told you I found it online and the reviews were awe-inspiring."

Marin giggled. "Is this place what I think it is?" I nodded as she let out a loud laugh. "Oh my fucking god, Chris!" I shrugged and smiled. She hugged me and whispered in my ear. "You do know what these rooms are for, right?"

Leaning back I showed her my nod. "Fancy a tour of one?" I asked and put my arm out to accept hers. She accepted my invitation and placed her arm through mine.

"Lead the way good sir." She said as we started walking. Picking a random room with an open door we walked in and looked around. A queen size double bed was in the middle with a table on either side. A giant glass bowl full of condoms sat on both tables. Marin sat down on the bed and gave a little bounce. "Seems very bouncy" she said with a hoot.

I closed the door and noticed a posting on the other side. "Closed door means go away. Cracked door means welcome to watch. Open door means come on in and play." I chuckled as I diverted Marin's attention to the posting. I watched her lips as she read it then finished with a jaw dropping expression.

"Oh my god" she stood and walked over to the door next to me. I felt her hand slide down my backside and grab one of my cheeks firmly. "Okay... change of plans." She said as she shut the door all the way and spun me around immediately shoving her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues danced together for several minutes while I slid her shirt over her head. We kissed some more than she sat on the bed and began undoing my belt. I watched her with a smile on her face eagerly undoing my pants. I reached an arm out and cracked the door looking back at Marin with a grin. She nodded and pulled my pants down.

"You don't have any underwear either!" she exclaimed with a smile as she grasped my already hard dick that was now inches from her face. I smiled as she started stroking my member.

Again, I reached my arm out and started to open the door the entire way. She stopped her stroking and gripped my cock tighter. "Ehm uh" she said with a scowl. I put the door back cracked and turned running my fingers threw her hair as she opened her mouth for my cock.

She didn't hesitate and took it all the way down in its entirety. Pausing at the base I grabbed handfuls of her hair and pulled her back up. She gave a gasp as she released my cock from her mouth grabbing it with both her hands she looked up at me. "And I thought I was the naughty one." She said opening her mouth again.

Just like before she went all the way to the base of my cock, giving gurgling sounds as she went. I could feel her tongue swirling on the head of my cock as she came back up. Giving another gasp for air she then went right back to licking all over my dick as she used her hands to stroke.

She looked up at me again but her face shown an expression of surprise this time. I looked at her awkwardly. She raised both her brows as to point behind me. I turned around and noticed we had an audience.

There was a short man, fully clothed with his cock hanging out as he beat it rather quickly. To his left was an even shorter woman with her hand up her skirt, obviously playing with herself. I turned back to Marin and shrugged my shoulders as I grabbed the wads of hair and pulled her back down my cock. I held her head on my cock for a few seconds until I heard her start to gurgle then released her. Sliding her mouth of me again she once again gave a gasp for air with saliva dripping down her lips.

I pulled her up to her feet and hiked her skirt to her stomach exposing her freshly shaven pussy to our spectators. I slid my hand down and felt her dripping canal. I knew she was good to go and did not need any lube so I turned her around and forcefully bent her over the bed. Grabbing her ass with both hands I spread her cheeks exposing her beautiful ripe asshole. Using my hips to guide my cock to Marin's pussy it slid right in without any obstruction and the squishing sound began to fill the room as I started pounding fast and hard.

She screeched loudly as I bent over her and grabbed a new wad of her. Wrapping it around my fist I pulled her head up as my cock forced her down. "Oh my fucking god yes!" she moaned.

I peeked behind me again only to notice we had new viewers. Another couple had joined the room as well and was practically fucking each other with their clothes on. I returned my focus to Marin and continued my deep, fast hard thrusts into her pussy. Her moans increased and I could tell she was going to cum in front of all these people.

I put my index finger on her rosebud and began to rub it around. She arched her ass and gripped her cheeks with her hands spreading her ass apart. Her asshole opened and willingly accepted my finger. "Holy shit Chris, fuck me... fuck me... fuck me! Marin's screams and moans became louder. "I'm fucking cumming all over your cock baby!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marin's Tale Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds