• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Waxing Ch. 04

The Waxing Ch. 04

123

This story is part of the series "The Waxing." It actually picks up after part two, from the point of view of John's wife Jane. You won't miss anything by skipping the other parts of the story, except for some more hot sex, but the twists of the story will make more sense with the background provided by the other parts.

*****

Saturday Morning

I woke up earlier than I had planned, and stretched lazily in bed. The events of the night before came back to me in a rush, as I remembered John's display of his shaved body, and our long night of unbridled fucking. Luckily I had taken a quick shower halfway through our session, so was no longer covered by our dinner, but the subsequent bedroom activities left me sore and sticky with his semen and my come. Thanks to more wine, the end of the night was something of a blur, but I could feel the traces of our lovemaking all over my thighs, in my pubic hair, and on my stomach.

I ran a hand lightly over my torso, smiling as I thought about John's newly shaved cock, and how excited it had made me. A simple cosmetic change had awoken something deeply buried in both of us, and lead to an evening of all-out passion. Realizing it was Saturday, I thought about staying in bed for a few more hours, but the gym was calling, and I decided to head out while John was still asleep. Looking at the clock, I realized that if I hurried I could make it to the early spin class, and maybe do another workout before relaxing in the sauna and hot tub. I had a lunch appointment, and so wrote a quick note to John before sliding out of bed.

Throwing some clothes in my bag for the afternoon, I put on my trusty sports bra, tank top, jogging panties and a pair of stretch yoga pants. Thinking about jumping in the shower to wash off the rest of last night, I realized that I would be late if I lingered. Ah, well, I'll be sweaty and just take a shower at the gym, no biggie.

Running out the door, I hopped into my car and zoomed off to the gym, barely making it in time to slip into the back of the room for class. Looking around the room, I didn't see anyone I knew well, but a few "gym acquaintances." The woman to my right (who also looked like she had just gotten to class) was someone I had seen around the gym, but I couldn't remember her name. I nodded to her and mouthed "Hello!" as I settled onto the bike. She smiled, and whispered "Hello Jane!" back.

The next 55 minutes were torture. My head still hurt from all of the wine last night, my pelvis hurt from the fucking, and my legs hurt from not hitting the gym since the week before. The entire time, I was racking my brain as to the name of the woman next to me... Stacy? Cathy? Jill? I couldn't remember, and there was no one in the class I could ask discretely, so I decided to fake it as best I could. I kept sneaking glances at her during the class—she seemed to be about my age, and size, with brown hair. The good thing about trying to figure out her name was that it kept my mind off of the pain in my legs, and also off the slight odor of semen and come that was wafting off of my pelvis. I certainly hoped I was the only one that could smell that.

When we finally finished, I was wiped, my thoughts of taking another class taking a back seat to sitting in the sauna and hot tub. I couldn't help it, and groaned as I slumped on the bike, sucking down some water. My neighbor (for the sake of the story, lets call her "Beth" for now) grinned, saying, "Too much for you? I see you here all the time, what made this class so hard?"

"A late night, and far too much wine!"

She climbed off the bike. "Come on, don't be a sissy. I know you take more than one class here... let's do another so you can sweat it all out"

"I really don't think I could do another spin class. I'm bushed. I think I may just hit the sauna and call it a morning."

She smiled. "Did you hear about the new class that just started here? It's a dance class like you have never experienced. It's a great workout, and the teacher makes it so fun that it doesn't even seem like work. I've been going a few weeks and am totally addicted to it—it's the highlight of my week. One word of advice, just go with the flow—Susannah has some different ideas about how to work out."

"Well if it is really that great maybe we should both go."

"Great, let's do it—have you ever been to the workout rooms in the basement?"

"What basement? I've been coming here for years and never went down there."

"I'll lead the way and introduce you to Susannah—you will love her."

We went down the stairs to the basement, and sure enough, there was a workout room, with floor to ceiling mirrors and a large picture window in the front, covered by a curtain. I never took any dance classes, so figured that they must be held down here. I also noticed that the room had three rows of vertical floor to ceiling bars, like the world's most crowded strip club.

I looked at "Beth" (once again wishing I could remember her name), and said, "What did you drag me here for?"

"Surprise! It's a pole dancing class—you will love it, and work muscles you never knew existed. Plus maybe you can delight your husband. Come on in, I'll introduce you."

We entered, and I noticed that the room was warmer than usual—in fact it was sweltering hot—had to be at least 80 degrees. I shook Susannah's hand, and she welcomed me to the class.

She was in her late 20s, and if I had to guess, she had been stripper at some point. She was beautiful, but there was a hint of hardness to her face, her hair was a bit too teased, and she had a couple more tattoos than I would expect in the suburbs. Her body was amazing—her stomach was not only flat, but also she had fully defined abs, and her legs were thick and muscled. She wasn't wearing shoes, and had on only a crop top and boy shorts. I noticed a few other women in the class were also scantily clad and barefoot, and assumed it was because of the heat.

"Nice to meet you, Jane! I have a few rules for my class—we work out hard, but have a lot of fun. You will notice that I keep it hot in the room—that's to get your metabolism going, and make sure you optimize your workout time. Also, what I say goes—I don't like women who give up in class and stop trying—just follow the instructions, and you'll get the best workout of your life. You will see the difference in your body and energy levels in a few weeks. Finally, you are wearing too many clothes."

Seeing the somewhat shocked look in my face, she said, "Didn't I say that what I say goes?" But she was smiling while she continued, "If you have yoga pants on like you do, you won't be able to do the moves on the bar, and those shoes just slow you down and are awkward. Do you have a top and jogging underwear on? Don't worry about it, it's only us girls in the class, and we keep the curtains closed. Just strip down and join the fun, unless you feel too shy to join in."

I noticed a hint of challenge in her voice, and looking around, and seeing how everyone was dressed, I shrugged, and said, "Well when in Rome I guess..."

I went to the back of the room where "Beth" was undressing.

"I guess I should plan for this next week huh?"

"It was my little surprise-I hope you're not uncomfortable with a little skin. I wanted you to meet Susannah and hear it from her first."

"Nah, it's just us girls, right?" I said, and I pulled off my top to expose my sports bra, and took off my socks and shoes before taking down my pants. I was left standing there in my bra and jogging briefs. I did wish I had worn something a little less skimpy, since I had picked out a pair of modified thong briefs. "Honestly I'm more embarrassed by my cellulite than showing skin." I left my clothes on my bag, and looked around the room.

It was an odd sensation, walking through the boiling hot room dressed in just my underwear. I don't think I have ever been around that many women with so few clothes on. There were about 10-12 women in the class, and it looked like they knew each other. It certainly seemed like I was the only new student. Everyone appeared to be nice, and I began to relax, enjoying the sweat that was beading up on my body, and feeling the short carpet under my feet.

I looked around for someplace to stand, and I noticed "Beth" waving me over. Like the rest of the women, she had shed her clothes, and was wearing a cropped top tied under her ample breasts, and a bottom that was one step above a g-string. It was very clear that she was fully shaved, and she had loosened her hair—what had been back in a loose braid was now swinging free on her shoulders. I immediately felt better about what I was wearing—I was practically in a nun's habit compared to her.

I smiled when I got close. "Thanks!" I tried again to remember her name... Allison? Nicole? Kathy?

She leaned in close "Just do your best. Susannah doesn't like slackers, so make sure you try hard, her punishment workout is legendary."

Before I could respond, Susannah was at the front of the class, yelling, "Ladies, time to stretch! For the next hour and 15 minutes you are mine! Leave now if you don't want to work out, and leave now if you are not going to give me 110%. We have a new student, so let's hope that no one has to demonstrate what happens to students who give up!"

She turned on the radio in the room, and Motley Crue came blasting out... you can take the stripper out of the club, but you can't take the club out of the stripper, I guess.

"On all fours ladies, let's start stretching!"

And with that the hardest workout I have ever endured began. We ran through stretches for 15 minutes, and when I tell you I was exhausted before the class really began, I am not exaggerating. I've done yoga, pilates, cross fit and every other exercise under the sun, and I have never been pushed like this before.

Susannah was a taskmaster, demonstrating the stretches, and yelling at the women who deviated from her precise instructions. I could see everyone trying hard to keep up, and we all started to sweat hard.

Finally, with 15 minutes done, she announced, "Water break!" and we all sat down gasping for air, and drinking from our bottles. I was already drenched in sweat, as if I had dumped a bucket of water over my head.

"Now ladies, time for some work on the pole. Let me demonstrate what we are working on."

And with that, Susannah put on some slower music I didn't recognize, and started an amazingly sensual and athletic display on the poll. If this had been in a club the men would have been throwing money at her. Since we were in a gym I just stared open mouthed at the display, feeling a pit grow in my stomach—did she really expect us to be able to match her? She was spinning, turning upside down, sliding down the bar, and twisting sensually. Rubbing her hands over her body, and spreading her legs, she was displaying her sex appeal as well as her fitness.

The muscle control needed to do the routine was amazing, and the sensuality on display was exciting. Despite the fact that I was already exhausted, and still a little hung over, I felt myself getting turned on by the display. I had gone to a strip club only once in my life, but had never seen anything like this before. In fact a woman had never affected me like this before in my life.

Then the song ended, and I snapped out of my daze. Susannah began breaking down the whole routine for us slowly, encouraging us to follow along. I started to get the hang of the work needed, and found myself doing better than I though. I was not up to her standards, but managed to spin around the bar, slide down it a bit, and hooked my leg around it as well. The one part of the routine I was too chicken to try was hooking my leg and hanging upside down—I was afraid that I was going to fall on my head or neck. I kept going, hoping that Susannah would not notice.

"Beth's" words about following the instructions kept ringing in my head, and sure enough, I heard a voice in my ear, "Looking good, but you haven't tried the downward slide. Do it for me now."

I climbed back up the bar, trying to hold my grip despite all of the sweat. I flopped upside down, my muscles screaming, but couldn't make myself slide upside down. I climbed off and shook my head sheepishly, "I can't do it—I'm too nervous."

"Too nervous? Really? I'm sure you can do it, and even if you fall, you won't get hurt. Go ahead, try it."

I shook my head "I...I... just don't feel comfortable doing it. Can we move to something else?"

I instantly knew I had made a mistake, as I saw a hard look steal over Susannah's face, and she flashed a cruel smile. She went to the front of the room, turning off the radio.

"Ladies, what's the first rule of my class?"

"What you say goes!"

"Again?"

"WHAT YOU SAY GOES!"

"So what happens to students who don't pay attention to what I say?"

"They pay the price"

"What?"

"THEY PAY THE PRICE"

"And what's the price?"

"Whatever you say!"

"Again?"

"WHATEVER YOU SAY!"

I looked around the room—what the crap was going on? Susannah had a bunch of suburban women yelling like Marine recruits, or rather, brainwashed Marine recruits. Didn't we pay her for this class? Who was she to order us around like this? Before I could complete the thought, I heard her calling my name.

"Jane! Come up to the front!"

I glanced around the class, and despite the yelling, the women were looking at me nicely, with anticipation. I could feel them urging me on, and figured I might as well just take the punishment and get class going again—what could it be? Pushups? Crunches? I could take whatever some former stripper dished out.

I walked up the front, and stood there, waiting for the exercise order. Instead, I felt Susannah standing behind me. "Tell me what you just said"

"I don't feel comfortable doing the downward slide."

"That's not what you said."

"Oh I guess I feel nervous doing the slide—I might get hurt."

"Aren't you really afraid that you might fall and look silly?"

"No!"

"Are you sure?"

"No."

"Now we are getting somewhere. So are you afraid of people watching you when you are learning?"

"Maybe"

"Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"Class, what is the rule in here?"

"WHAT YOU SAY GOES!"

I found myself yelling along with the class, getting ready for the punishment workout I was about to get. Susannah heard me and smiled, "Good to know that you are ready. Class, what do all newcomers have to do eventually?"

"LIVE SHOW"

My mind was racing, I could not figure what that meant, but I was about to find out.

"You heard them, you need to do the routine in front of the entire class."

What? That was it? That's not so bad. Taking a deep breath, I got ready to begin.

"Oh one other thing... you need to perform like a stripper in a club. And by that I mean you need to be fully nude. I'll tell you what, since taking off your clothes and doing the routine might be a bit much for you, you have a choice: take them all off now, and get on the bar, or you can strip to the music and then get on the bar once you are naked."

I felt conflicting emotions-first my stomach plunged, and my mouth went dry with nervousness, however at the same time, I felt blood rush to my pelvis, as the heat, the scantily dressed women, and the prospect of getting naked instantly turned me on. I could feel my nipples start to harden, and I looked over at "Beth". She was smiling at me, looking me up and down. She winked and slowly licked her lips. I looked around the room, and could see the same lustful looks on the faces of all of the women.

Looking at Susannah, I could tell that she was getting off on my discomfort, and the only way I could win would be to follow her rules, at least for now. I smiled, knowing what I was going to do, and felt myself get more excited.

"Don't worry; I'll close the leave the curtain closed for for you... this time."

"Well then cue at least two songs...I'm coordinated enough that I can take off my clothes while dancing," I said.

I saw Susannah grinning as she walked over to the radio. While she was doing that, I loosened the cap on the water bottle next to me.

"Pour Some Sugar On Me" suddenly came blaring out of the sound system. Without another thought, I started dancing. Luckily since my shoes we off I didn't have to worry about them, so I concentrated on my moves. I decided to go quickly and shed my top, before I lost my nerve, so I pulled it off over my head, while swaying to the music. Having done so, I quickly crossed my arms across my chest. I was mentally trying to figure out how long I had to keep dancing, and how I could finish in time with the music.

I was covering my nipples, which by this time were rock hard and puffy. I dropped my arms and turned, arching my back and thrusting out my ass. Peaking over my shoulder, I could see the women's eyes locked on my body, and a thrill ran though me. I could feel the adrenaline surging through me—my stomach felt empty, and my cheeks were flushed. I didn't look at Susannah, but I could feel her eyes sizing me up, and I refused to let her win.

Realizing the song was halfway through and I needed to hurry up, I took a deep breath, reached back and pulled my underwear straight down...no teasing here. Stumbling slightly, I stepped out of them, with my back still to the class. I kept undulating, amazed that I was showing off my ass to all these women, and was about to show more. I felt free, and keep shaking my ass, doing my best effort to twerk like Miley.

The song was already reaching its climax, so keeping my back to the audience, I danced over to where I had put the water bottle, and then turned towards the class. I had one arm in front of my breasts, and one in front of my vagina. By now, I was not only dripping with sweat, but I could feel my pussy moistening, and a wave of odor rose from me—a mix of excitement and cum from the night before. I decided "Fuck it" and dropped the little privacy my hands provided me. I rolled my body, smoothing my hands over my skin, while I stared directly at the class.

I reached down and picked up the water bottle, and as Def Lepard finished up the song, I poured the water all over my hair and my front, drenching myself. I ran my fingers through my now wet hair, and slowly down my body, tweaking my now hard nipples, and pausing between my legs, brushing over my pubic hair and gently across my pussy.

Amazingly, even though I was standing there naked, touching my body, I felt more worried about the next step—having to perform the entire routine on the pole. I heard Marilyn Manson's cover of "Personal Jesus" start, and figuring I should get it over with, jumped up on the bar and began.

I don't know if it was the heat, the semi-humiliation of being naked, or the desire to prove Susannah wrong, but I felt transported outside my body. I hadn't done the entire routine yet, but it still seemed like muscle memory while I was going through it. I found myself performing every move, without any problems or fear. I didn't care that the twists and turns involved spreading my legs, showing my wet pussy to the entire class. There was nothing left to the imagination, and I was certain that all the women could see how excited I was getting.

I felt alive and excited, and began to understand why the women loved the class so much. After what felt like just seconds, the song was over, and so was my routine. I slowly slid down the pole, lowering myself to the floor, and doing my best approximation at a split.

Like I had woken from a dream, my vision cleared, and I heard clapping. I was confused, and looked around, before I realized that the class was applauding me. I saw Susannah come over, and felt her arm slip around my naked shoulder.

"Ladies, what's the second rule in this class?"

"WE CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING WE WANT TO"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Waxing Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds