• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 50 Shades of Sharon Pt. 03

50 Shades of Sharon Pt. 03

Sharon was eventually picked up by Ms. Choponis late that evening. Emily even brought a bath robe for her to cover up with. Emily dropped Sharon off at her car in the parking lot, but it wasn't until Sharon exited the vehicle that she realized her car keys were in her pants pockets. Dejected she got back into Emily's vehicle and explained to her the situation. This was a big problem, but considering it was Friday, she had the entire weekend to figure things out.

Sharon had no extra key to her house and was forced to stay the night at Emily's that evening. Emily lived with her fiancé and dog in a small suburban home in the larger town over. When they arrived at the house Emily led Sharon to her large bathroom and handed her a towel. Ms. Choponis had no clothing that would fit Sharon aside from a pair of sweat pants and a large baggie sweatshirt. With no other choice to be made she accepted the clothing and set it on the toilet seat while she entered the shower, getting the dried sweat and guilt washed off her skin.

She used her time in the shower to think about her next move. Should she go to the police? Should she confront all the school's janitorial staff in order to get a confession? If she did either of those things then word would get out about the tape. This would be at the cost of her career. She couldn't afford that to happen, yet she didn't know what else she could do. After taking an extended amount of time in the shower she turned off the water and dried off with the given towel.

After fixing her hair she pulled on the sweatpants and hoodie and began to leave the restroom, but before opening the door she thought she heard a soft moan, so she paused briefly to try seeing if she could hear it again. After a moment she dismissed it and opened the door into the master bedroom. Only to be faced with Emily on her knees looking up at her standing fiancé, while he had his head tilted back and stroking his cock over Emily's face. Several ropes of cum erupted out of his cock onto her face, all while she was smiling. He grunted as his cock violently spasmed.

Ms. Williamson was in a state of shock and embarrassment momentarily, so she lunged backwards into the bathroom, closing the door quickly and with a slam. She stood behind the door with her heart pounding, the blood rushed from her face as though she'd witnessed a murder. After a moment longer Ms. Choponis spoke loud enough for Sharon to hear.

"Sharon, it's ok. You can come out now. We've cleaned up and put clothes on, sorry."

Sharon, still embarrassed, hesitantly opened the door. When it was half open the door was yanked from her hand quickly by Emily. Emily had lied, she was still completely naked and face still drenched in seminal fluids. She wore a huge grin, the door being pulled combined with seeing her coworker and her coworker's fiancé naked in front of her startled her once more.

"Em- Emily..." Sharon was cut off by Ms. Choponis.

"There is something you need to see. Now."

"What is it?" asked Sharon.

Without a response Ms. Choponis led Sharon to the bed and motioned for her to sit. Sharon was nervous. The other two parties in the room being completely nude made her uncomfortable and now she was being told to come over to the bed. She wasn't in the mood to be pulled into anymore sexual situations against her better judgment. She was pretty well spent in that department. However, she still sat down on the edge of the bed next to Emily.

"Don't worry. It's nothing sexual, I just needed you out here to show you something." Emily said before producing a small laptop from the bedside table, "This was just emailed to me, while you were showering."

Emily clicked on two or three links and then a film began playing. A very familiar sound began playing through the speakers.

"Oh. My. God." Uttered Sharon.

"Yeah. I just got this. Did you know about this?" asked Ms. Choponis.

Ms. Williamson paused briefly and then let out a sigh.

"Yes, I did." She finally said.

"Well, do you know who recorded this?"

Again Sharon said yes.

"It was one of the janitors. I don't know which one though." She finished.

"This is too fucking surreal. What are we going to do?" said Emily.

"That's what I've been trying to figure out. I was blackmailed into giving the sick fuck a blowjob, then afterwards he took all of my clothing. That's when I called you. Thankfully he at least left me my phone." Sharon responded.

"Well along with the email I was sent, in addition to the video I was told to meet the guy in the men's restroom at the local bar tonight, at midnight, alone, or else the tape will get out." Said Ms. Choponis, "My fiancé said that it would be a good idea to go and meet this sick fucker, then when I get alone with him my fiancé will jump the guy."

"That's a great idea. Let's get this fucker, he deserves nothing less."

That night Emily cooked dinner for everyone and then Ms. Choponis got ready, dressing to the night. As the midnight hour approached the three of them got into Emily's car and drove out to the bar in town. When they got there Sharon was ordered to stay in the car to avoid suspicion from whoever this guy was.

Before Emily got out of the car she called her fiancé's phone, he answered his phone and she left the call going and put the phone in her pocket, this was for her husband to be able to hear what was happening once she got into the bar. He would wait for a predetermined word to be said by Emily when she had the guy alone into the restroom and then he would spring into action. It was a flawless plan.

Emily kissed her fiancé then left to go inside. Approaching the bar, rowdy sounds of patrons got louder and the smell of tobacco and alcohol began filling her nose. She opened the large wooden door and was greeted to and explosion of noise from all over the bar. The jukebox was belting today's country hits and rosy cheeked customers shared stories. Emily scanned the smoke filled room and then noticed something that made her chest drop.

"Shit." She muttered.

Sitting at a table in a far corner was every member of the janitorial staff from the school. They must all come here often as a group, Emily thought. She walked up to the bar and checked the time. Ten to twelve. She sat at the bar and ordered a beer. She tried not to look over at the table across the room, in fear of being noticed by the group. She knew at least one of them noticed her, the one that was attempting to blackmail her and Sharon.

Before finishing her first drink the bartender handed her another drink, but before she could say anything the bartender told her it was from someone seated at the janitor table. She said thanks to the bartender and pulled it closer to her. Under it was a napkin but it had something written on it. She removed the drink and read the note in her head:

Finish this drink quickly then go into the bathroom immediately afterwards, don't say a single word out loud to your husband. I see him waiting out in the parking lot. Go into the stall in the far corner of the bathroom and lock yourself inside.

Someone you know.

The words made her heart sink down lower. She knew this was bad. She picked up the drink in front of her and threw it down the hatch quickly. It was an extremely dry and toxic tasting beverage. She stood and walked to the men's restroom and didn't look back while entering. The restroom was a generic sleazy and disgusting mess of a bar restroom. Graffiti on the outside of the stalls. Mirrors chipped and cracked. On top of it all it smelled like you would expect it to.

She took a deep breath and slowly walked towards the last stall. It was one of those larger handicap stalls with a sink and a hand dryer. She opened it to find it empty. Emily entered it and closed the door behind her. After turning around to face the toilet she noticed another note, this one on the back of the toilet seat. Picking it up she read:

Now turn on the faucet and hand dryer then wait for two knocks in rapid succession on the wall from the stall next to the one you're in. Once you hear the knocking unlock your stall door then pull your pants down and bend over the sink. Do as I say without saying a single word or you know what happens.

Someone you know

Emily trembled as she let the note fall to the floor, she reached over and turned on the water faucet then pressed the button on the hand dryer. As she stepped back from the hand dryer she heard two taps on the wall of her stall, this startled her as she flinched. She did as she was told as she unlocked her door then faced away from the door, unbuttoning her jeans. She heard the stall next to her open over the sound of rushing water and whirring hand dryer. Then the sound of the main door to the restroom could be heard being locked and the lights in the restroom were shut off. Ms. Choponis was in great fear for what she knew was going to happen next. She wanted so badly to yell out for her husband to come save her but knew it was too late now.

The stall door behind her creaked open as she dropped her pants to her ankles. The person swiftly approached her and wasted no time at all. He reached over to her face and forced her mouth open with one hand and stuffed some crumpled cloth into her mouth. She knew it was a sock, based on the fabric, but she tasted something more than just sweat. Cum. The sock was soaked in semen, it was still warm and was very salty. She held back from gagging on the sock. A buzz from the drinks took hold at that time.

She could then feel him yank her lace trimmed thong down around her thighs. The sound of him spitting in his own hand followed by the slick noise of him lubing his cock with it could be heard just over the sounds of running water. Emily felt two cold skinny fingers part her lips as the thick head of his cock met the opening to her hole. Without skipping a beat he plunged into her warm pussy. He trusted forward with an immense amount of force, pushing her face close to the faucet tap. She had to put both hands over mouth to keep from yelping. The cock was much bigger and wider than her fiancé's. It was stretching her out.

Her pussy was so tight and wet it felt like a mouth with no teeth sucking his cock in. He moaned very softly as not to be heard over the water and hand dryer. He pumped his cock in and out quickly, slamming it into her quickly. With every thrust his nutsack slapped her upper pussy. This stimulated her clitoris and began getting her juices flowing and soon she felt the burning sensation build up in her loins.

He sped up faster and before Emily was about to orgasm he came first. Shooting several thick hot gooey loads deep into her drenched pussy. He quickly pulled out and her knees began buckling. He reached down into her pants and pulled out her phone from the pocket. The call was still going. He opened her camera app and snapped a photo of her pussy dripping thick white cum with his cock, still throbbing, in the frame. He then pulled up her fiancé's contact info and texted him the picture with the words 'Someone You Know' attached under the image.

The man dropped the phone in the toilet then exited quickly out the window of the restroom. Emily still panting from this quick hump and dump, with cum still oozing out, she slumped over the sink as she heard heavy pounding coming from outside the main restroom door. It was Sharon, Emily's fiancé, and the bartender slamming their fists on the door sporadically.

The plan seemed flawless anyways.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 50 Shades of Sharon Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds