• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hubby Wants to Cleanup Own Creampie

Hubby Wants to Cleanup Own Creampie

This story is mostly fiction, with some elements based on actual events and dialogue (I wish it were the other way around.) It is written from my wife's point of view, but the fantasy is all mine.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it, and I appreciate any feedback.

*****

I'm not exactly sure when it started or why, but at some point recently my husband had the idea that he wanted to eat my pussy after having sex. He and I both love oral (both giving and receiving!) but I was surprised when he mentioned it, and he was surprised when I wasn't as excited about the idea as he was.

He first brought it up one night in bed after we had started fooling around. I had just taken a bath, and he had just started stroking my clit and licking clean shaven pussy.

"You know what I'd like to try sometime?"

I tensed up a little bit because his ideas seem to be getting kinkier as time goes on, and I'm not always as into the ideas as he is. Sometimes not really at all. Like when he started wanting me to spank him. It's never been a turn on for me to cause pain, but since it's such a huge turn on for him, I will oblige sometimes and make his cute ass as red and hot as he wants. Or when he wants me to fuck him with a strap on. The whole role reversal thing doesn't do much for me, so I'm really not into it. But at least I'm always willing to hear him out. Especially now, since he was making my pussy feel so good. The way he goes down on me is amazing. Its like he's making out with it.

"No, what would you like to try sometime?" I responded, half amusedly and half sarcastically.

He didn't say anything right away, but went from licking around my clit to sliding his tongue gently but firmly, deep into me and hitting my g-spot. "Mmmmmm" I shivered softly.

He continued for a minute, then looked up at me. "I want to fuck you good and hard and deep the way you like it, and then after I cum, I want you to make me eat your pussy. I know I'm not going to want to do it after I cum, so that's why I want you to make me. I've actually been thinking about doing it for awhile, but since the urge goes away after, I never tried or even mentioned it."

I totally wasn't expecting that. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. I wasn't really sure how I felt about the idea at this point, so I somewhat dismissively said, "Well I'm not going to make you do it if you really don't want to. It might sound good to you now, but you're probably not going to like it."

Of course my husband who has an answer for everything assured me, "I do want to, but I lose the desire right after I cum. That's why I need you to force me to do it. If you did, I think I would like it, and hopefully you would like it too."

I kind of got what he was saying, but kind of didn't at the same time, so I was skeptical. But he went back to eating my pussy with renewed fervor after telling me his new dirty desire. Sucking on my clit and licking me all over, inside and out. I could see his rock hard cock dripping precum from his excitement.

So I figured I'd play along with it, at least for now. I put on a devilish grin and as he ate me I grabbed him by the hair and teased, "So you want to eat my cum filled pussy, huh? Yeah? mmmm... You want that wet sticky mess on your face? Yeah suck my clit..."

My dirty talk makes him crazy. He was moaning and eating it now like a wild man. His cock was dripping and throbbing while he serviced me. Honestly, I couldn't take it anymore either. "Get up here and fuck me. I need your cock in me, NOW! Fuck me!", I hissed.

After one final goodbye kiss and suck of my swollen wet pussy, he was on top of me and driving his cock into me in a flash. His length sank all the way into me with little resistance at this point. I almost came right then and there, but I knew I would very soon. He started pumping me but kept his cock deep in me, digging me out, which put me over the edge in seconds. "I'm gonna cum, yes, just like that, don't stop, just like that, yeah, YEAH, OH GOD..."

I felt my pussy explode in a huge orgasm which usually would be the end for me, but sometimes I feel like I could keep going and have another and another if the stimulation is just right... this might just be one of those times, I thought.

He was pounding me hard now like a machine. I could feel him throbbing and getting ready to cum too, but I stopped him and in an orderly tone said, "Get off of me and lay down on your back."

He looked at me in anticipation and quickly did as instructed. Still pulsing from my first orgasm but hoping for more, I got up and mounted his hips. He was trying to shove his cock back into me, but I didn't let him. I just stared down at him until I knew I had his attention.

"Now listen to me and listen good. You asked me to make you eat my pussy after you cum, so that's what you're going to do. I don't care if you lose the desire to do it after you cum, you're going to do it and there's no getting out of it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my love." he replied, awestruck.

"And you had better eat me with the same intensity that you had before if you ever want me to entertain any more of your kinky ideas in the future. Is that clear?"

His forehead beaded with sweat now that the pressure was on and he had something to lose. "Yes, I will, I promise."

Now I could play with him a bit. "Good. Now just so you know what to expect right now, I'm going to ride your big hard cock until you cum, and then I'm going to ride your face until I cum again." With that, I slowly lowered myself onto his cock, making it clear that I would be the one controlling the pace along with everything else now.

Once he was completely in me, I slowly and gently rocked back and forth to tease him. He groaned at this, but the real impact came with what I said next.

"You should be more careful with what you wish for. If neither of us enjoy this, we never have to do it again. I didn't think I would at first, but now I'm thinking there's a good chance that I will. And if I do, then you will be cleaning up the cum from my messy pussy with your mouth every time from now on."

His cock was now pulsating just from hearing this. I then started rocking back and forth harder, and moving up and down as well. I could feel him about to explode.

"You're ready to cum, aren't you honey? I knew it, I can feel you throbbing. But just hang on a little longer. I want to milk every last drop out of you to make sure I have a nice thick dripping creampie to feed to you."

Upon saying that last word, I slammed my hips down and rode him hard and fast. It was only a minute or two before he was howling and exploding his huge load into me, filling me up. Once I felt that final pulse of his cock expelling the last of his cum into me, I slid up, pinned his arms under my legs and lowered my hot, frothing, creamy pussy over his face.

"Now eat me. Lick me clean. Suck all your cum out of me. And make me love it."

He didn't have time to think or put up any resistance, he just dove right in. I don't know if he actually wanted to, or because he had no choice, and I didn't care. The head he was giving me now was even more intense than before, so much better than I had expected or hoped for earlier. It was a turning point in our sex lives, and there was no turning back now. I was hooked.

"Yeah suck my pussy, bitch. Lose interest? Ha. Look at you, you love it, you dirty slut. Put your tongue up inside me and suck it out. Deeper. DEEPER I SAID!"

I leaned back a bit and looked down to get a glimpse of the action. I thought of all the times we made love, and the mild unpleasantness of his load slowly oozing out of me, sometimes even for hours afterward. And how many times have I sucked his dick and swallowed all his sticky cum over the years? What was happening now was the exact opposite. With his hard working tongue now shoved all the way up my well fucked hole, it was pouring out of me like a pitcher into his mouth and all over his face as he licked and sucked. I could hardly believe how the tables had turned, or how much I was loving this.

My loving husband was now in complete submission, and I felt like I was possessed by a demon. When I next spoke I wasn't consciously trying to have a dominant or sadistic tone, but nevertheless it just came out that way. "I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am. Actually, I don't even care if you are. You're my cum eating pussy slave now. Before tonight, I would never even think of doing this, or that I would find much pleasure in it. But now, not only do I want to feed you the cum from my pussy every time we fuck, I want to do it often. Very often. So I hope you're up for it."

My animalistic impulses had completely taken over now. I grabbed the back of his head, pulled it into the steamy slit between my legs and face fucked him hard, grinding myself on him wildly. Although I had told him to make me cum this way earlier, and easily could have, I had just gotten a different idea. I was going to ride his cock to another orgasm and make him fill me up some more...just so I could feed him again. I let out an evil laugh. "I know you're getting older and may not be able to produce it as fast and as much as when you were younger so if I have to, I will find other sources to make sure I have a steady supply for you. Maybe those strong young men from the gardening service, hmm? I see them checking me out so I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to pump me full of cum if I wanted them to. Maybe that would be better anyway, so neither of us will have to worry about you 'losing the desire' to go down on me after you cum." While I was pretty sure he would recognize what I had just said as sarcasm (was it, really?) I reminded him, "Don't forget this was your idea, your fetish, and I wouldn't want to deprive you."

My newly crowned creampie cleanup boy was obediently making good on his promise to keep up the intensity, but I no longer had the sensation of feeling full that I had earlier. He had sucked it all out of me like a pro.

"Make sure you get every last drop of it, bitch. Don't miss any."

I figured I'll give him another minute before I slide back down and start round two. I didn't even need to turn around to check whether his cock was hard and ready yet, I knew it would be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hubby Wants to Cleanup Own Creampie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds