• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Missing Morning Consequences

Missing Morning Consequences

I got home a bit later than expected. I texted as I got there, and he was waiting to open the door for me. As I walked in I gave him a kiss and said, "Hi honey, sorry it took so long at work. How are you feeling?" He closed the door behind me and followed me into the kitchen.

"I'm feeling better. How was your day?" he said.

"Just the usual. It took a while, and I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

"You weren't here this morning when I woke up, and there were things I expected you to take care of."

"Oh. I just had to be there early, so I didn't have time," I pleaded.

His voice was stern,"Your duties as a wife come first, Kyla. You know that."

"I know, but I'll make it up to you, Hon." My reply was sheepish, and I knew it wasn't getting me anywhere.

"I'm sure you will, but there are consequences. Hold on to the end of the counter. We'll take care of this right now."

My hands grasped the edge of the counter tightly as I bent over at the waist. He pulled my dress up over my hips, but didn't pull my panties down. This wasn't him being horny; this was punishment for my being a neglectful wife. I should have taken care of him in the morning, and now I was going to get what I deserved.

That first spank was hard! My husband is a strong man, and my ass isn't made of stone. Even if it was, it would still have hurt. Ten hard swats to each cheek brought tears to my eyes and a bright red color to my butt. Just one to each side would have been sufficient, but it wasn't my place to say.

When my punishment was all done, he cradled my against his chest and comforted me a little bit. I dried my tears as best I could and calmed down a bit. When I was quiet again, he told me that I could make up for the morning over by the couch. I obediently walked over there and knelt down.

He undid his belt and took off his pants as he walked over. It was obvious what he wanted and that he was already turned on. Nothing needed to be said. I took down his boxers, gently lifted his cock to my lips, and opened wide for him.

Every wife should be a skilled cock sucker, and most times I try to get my man to cum in my mouth. However, this time he was not interested in giving me his load like that. I knew it, so my goal was instead to get his cock as lubricated as I could with my saliva.

When he was rock hard and ready, he turned took his cock out of my warm mouth and walked around behind me. I knew this was my cue to get on my hands and knees. My ass was up in the air like a good gurl should present it. He got down behind me and yanked my panties aside. With my puckered little hole was exposed I reflexively tightened it up. The effect was that it looked like my ass was winking up at my husband.

I had got his cock very wet and I had a good amount of lube in me already, but the first penetration is always surprising in how much it hurts. That sudden sharp stretch immediately followed by the dull ache always gets a yelp and moan from me. Even though I know it's coming I can't help it.

His thrusts were pretty slow for a while. He was just enjoying pushing in and out of me. I rocked back and forth with his long strokes. I could feel the spanking he gave me every time my butt met his hips. That little extra awareness made it feel like we were doing it harder than we actually were. He started to speed up after he was satisfied with taking me slowly. I did not think that he would last much longer.

I could tell he was getting ready to cum, so I told him that it wasn't a good time of the month to cum inside me. His response was to growl and start to pound me harder and deeper. It wasn't my place to tell him what to do, and I should have known that. He was going to make sure I knew he was in control of how we fucked and where he came.

As his thrusts got faster and more forceful, the lube in me started to wear out. The girth of him in me was already enough to make my eyes water. With him going in and out of me raw with his full force, I was out and out crying. If anyone had walked in at then, they would have seen me on all fours bawling my eyes out while being impaled by my animal of a husband.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity of having my ass bounced off his pubic bone, he started to grunt heavily. I knew he was close to cumming and I was powerless to stop him from doing it in me. So I forced myself to spread a little further and clench down on his cock a little harder to hurry it along. Only then did he begin to unload in me. My husband pulled his wailing wife all the way down on his cock as he put a huge load in me.

It was everything I was worried about. I had been fucked into complete submission and was totally open. He was painfully deep in me while he was shooting, and it must have been a quart of cum. My mascara was running, I felt bruised on the inside, and was a very sore gurl. To top it off, he left his cock in me as my ass involuntarily milked the last drops from him while I was trying to calm down.

I'm not sure what I'm more worried about, missing my "period" or missing doing my wifely duties for him another morning. Although I'm not at all worried about being unsatisfied. I love it when he makes me his bitch like that, and the pain of having to bear his cock makes me feel like such a good submissive wife. As I got up to head to the bathroom to fix my makeup, I was already planning on heading to the bakery Saturday morning so I'd be gone when he awoke again. On the weekend I won't have to wait until the end of the day for more consequences.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Missing Morning Consequences

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds