• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 05

Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 05

The girls were finally halted inside of what Kristin figured was a hangar or warehouse of some type not far from where the ship was docked. The man who'd been leading them ordered them to kneel down on some old carpet quietly with their eyes down, and so they did. A number of voices could be heard echoing in the large building, but she couldn't pick out any people or words from the discussion.

While standing and waiting to learn her fate, she thought again about escaping. She had passively accepted every command given to her since being captured several days before, and when not given orders she'd simply waited to be given more. She'd always been a bit skeptical that someone could actually be kidnapped like that and not just coerced and scared, and she always imagined that if anyone had tried to grab her, she would have kept a level head and waited for a chance to escape. Well, her head was level, at least as level as could be accepted in her state, and she hadn't done a thing. Of course, there had never been a point when she hadn't been bound in some form and being watched by at least two pairs of eyes, and that level of professionalism had never played into her imagined scenarios.

She sat on the carpet for at least an hour, as she heard the other girls being ordered to stand and led away at approximately 15 minute intervals, starting with Megan (she could recognize her friend from the crying at this point). That was a long time to speculate on what was being done with them now that they had reached their apparent destination, and the speculation was so unpleasant that when she was yanked to her feet, felt a leash clipped to her collar, and yanked along behind someone, it was almost a relief. She noticed in a slightly dazed way the that voice that barked "Come!" at her like a dog was a woman's.

She was led on her leash down a hallway, pushed into a room, and ordered to "Sit!" by the woman who was leading her, accompanied by a quick push on her shoulders. Disoriented, tired, and still blindfolded, Kristin staggered back and sat down on a folding chair almost by accident. The woman undid the cuffs behind her and clipped them individually to the side of the chair, then pulled the blindfold off her, revealing a doctor's office.

Kristin wasn't entirely sure what she'd been expecting (medieval torture chamber and Dubai brothel basement were on the list), but a very normal doctor's office, with green institutional walls, drop tile ceiling, anatomy charts on the wall, and examination table was not it. The doctor was a sallow and very short Indian man in a dingy white coat, and the woman who had been leading Kristin was dressed in a black tank top and black military fatigue pants and could be most charitably described as "beefy", with her hair drawn back in a harsh bun.

The woman gripped Kristin's chin and turned her head, looking down so their eyes were only inches apart. "Listen to me, you little bitch. The doctor is going to ask some questions. You'll answer those questions and you'll keep your little cunt mouth quiet otherwise, do you understand?" Her tone was harsh and Midwestern, and somehow the American accent and familiar setting made Kristin feel at ease in a strange sort of way. The doctor was going to talk to her. All she had to do was answer his questions, and she'd be fine. She nodded, as easily as it's possible to do so when a large red hand is gripping your jaw. The woman dropped Kristin's head and straightened back up, allowing Kristin to look directly at the doctor.

"Age?" asked the doctor, looking at his clipboard and not his "patient."

She had to hesitate for a minute. She hadn't had a single chance to form a word since being grabbed of the street a moment ago, and retreating into her silence was a form of protection. She was naked and bound in front of them, completely at their mercy, but her voice was still hers and she felt a strange desire to guard it. Finally, she managed to weakly say "Eighteen."

"Any significant medical issues?"

The cuff upside her head distracted her from the question. "Listen, slut. You address any man who speaks to you as Sir and any woman as Ma'am, do you understand?"

Kristin nodded, mute and terrified.

"I heard you talk, whore. What do you say?"

Kristin barely managed to squeak out a "Yes Ma'am."

The doctor tiredly looked up at the guard. "Please allow me to examine my patient, thank you."

The guard stepped slightly away from Kristin, visibly stiffened in anger. Kristin didn't know what to do or say, and the best her brain could come up with was "Yes, Sir". She wasn't entirely sure what question that was an answer to, but it seemed appropriate. The doctor looked back at his clipboard.

"Any significant medical issues?"

"No, Sir."

"Medications?"

"No, Sir. Er, birth control, Sir."

"Are you sexually active?"

The question chilled her and reminded her why she was here.

She managed to get out a "No, Sir" to keep the guard away from her.

The doctor attached a blood pressure cuff to her arm and examined her chest with a stethoscope while the cuff tightened. After taking the cuff off and scribbling on his clipboard, he said "I'll have to take blood. Please to look away and close your eyes."

Kristin gratefully screwed her eyes shut and turned her head away. Not that she'd ever had a significant issue with needles, but it felt nice to get away from the cruel guard and the terrifying medical examination, if only for a moment and only in her head. She barely felt the needle, and only realized the doctor was done when he said "Please unclip her."

Kristin almost whimpered as the guard stepped over to her and unclipped the cuffs from the chair, but the woman just stepped back to the door without any gratuitous acts of cruelty.

"Now please you will stand up."

Kristin unsteadily rose to her feet, her knees weak and wobbly. The doctor ordered her to rotate her arms, bend side to side, touch her toes, and so on, all of which felt particularly humiliating naked, but a combination of her general daze and fear of the guard made her do it unhesitatingly.

He then ordered her up on the exam table, and continued what felt just like her annual physical with Doctor Clifton back home. The familiarity of his questions and the tired distance of his manner were strangely comforting to Kristin, until the last question.

"Now, please, I am sorry, but you have had sex before?"

The phrasing and nature of the question baffled Kristin and she looked at the doctor quizzically, then at her guard, which quickly prompted her to say "No, Sir." She felt herself blush, but he didn't even look at her and just continued on his clipboard.

"Ma'am, I am done with your patient."

The guard barked "On your feet, slut. Hands behind your back, head down, and shut the hell up until I tell you to talk."

Kristin mutely and obediently complied as the guard clipped her hands back together, blindfolded her, and once again led her through a maze of hallways on a leash. This time, the journey ended in a tiny room that looked like a janitor's closet which contained nothing but a cot and a bucket. Without a word, the woman undid Kristin's hands, reattached them in front, took the blindfold off, and slammed the door behind her.

As soon as the door shut, Kristin curled up on the cot and began to sob. She didn't get up when a plate of some type of porridge and a dish of water slid through a slot in the door and she didn't even bother testing the door. She knew by now that escape wouldn't be that easy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 294 milliseconds