• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 11

Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 11

12

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is one in a series of stories about Susan O'Malley, a sexy older woman who loves to dominate men and women, young and old, with her golden showers. It contains scenes of extreme female domination and sex, pee-drinking, facesitting, farting, enforced cum eating and incest, so if you don't like that sort of thing, don't read on. If you do, and have enjoyed Susan's adventures before, enjoy this one!)

Susan O'Malley walked into her house after a long, sweaty run on a hot summer's day. She was ripe, soaked, reeking. And smiling. She loved the raw power of her funky scent, and had the urge to share it. She wondered what young Brett Hannigan was up to.

She'd dominated the handsome 19-year-old a little while ago, at the beach, catching him licking and sniffing a grassy spot behind a fence where she'd peed. Susan loved to dominate by pissing on her unwilling victims, and Brett proved worthy submissive fodder.

And later that day, so did Laura, 37, the boy's nervous mom who came to her house to confront her, but gradually fell willing prey to Susan's piss-loving ways. And days later, dominating them both at once, forcing them into sexual servitude of each other.

*

It was good, very good. It always was for Susan. Who was always the dominant one.

And it was good even when the piss-tide turned, Susan discovered to her surprise and delight. Dawn Montrose had dropped by a few days after Susan dominated mother and son, a very sexy, dark-haired woman of 68, thickly built with shaggy chestnut-gray hair. Dawn was Laura's mom, Brett's grandmother, and that day completely dominated Susan, forcing her to submit to her own pissy domination, as well as slurping clean her ass and even eating her wet farts.

Never had Susan been controlled like that. And never would she suspect she'd have loved it as much as she had.

She thought about that day now, her hairy, rank pussy going wet at the memory, toddling to the bathroom to pee, and taking the opportunity to diddle her pussy as she sat, gushing a golden flow into the toilet, the pungent smell of it and her sweaty pussy wafting to her face.

The phone rang. She groaned, fishing it out of her pocket.

"Yes," she snapped.

"Dear woman, that's no way to talk to me," she heard a sultry female voice say. "After the time we had together, I would think you'd be more respectful than that."

Susan nearly came, her pussy moistening at the sound of that voice. It was Dawn Montrose. Her playful growling tone practically dripped with sex.

"I...I'm sorry Dawn..uh, I'm sorry, Mistress Dawn!" Susan quickly corrected, fingering her cunt more frantically as she submitted to her over the phone.

"Better, better," Dawn laughed darkly. "But today, dear girl, we can dispense with all that. Today, we are equals with a common task at hand."

"Uh...what's...what's that?" Susan said cautiously, lifting her fingers to her nose to smell before lapping her cream from them.

"I'm at my daughter's house, and Brett is here, and I feel I could use a little help with them," she sighed. "They're so weak, so pathetic, so vulnerable on their own, but together, my goodness, it boggles the mind. Would you please come over and help me...train them?"

"Oh my God, Dawn...uh, Mistress...."

"Dawn will suffice," she said politely. "For today anyway."

"Certainly Dawn, I'd be honored," Susan moaned, imagining the adventure that lay ahead.

"Oh, by the way, have you any asparagus?" Dawn asked.

Susan giggled. She always had asparagus. The vegetable was known for almost immediately turning a person's urine into a pungent, most foul-smelling liquid after ingestion. It was one of her favorite ways of inflicting more torment on her golden shower victims.

"I do, Dawn, I do," she laughed.

"Good," Dawn purred. "Eat some and do come by? We'll be out on the pool patio. It's such a hot day, a good day to sweat and do this sort of thing. Agreed?"

"Most definitely, my friend," Susan laughed.

She pulled her shorts up over her muscular old legs and raced to the kitchen, fishing out her asparagus from the 'fridge, crunching away. Inside her belly, the vegetable's sulfurous amino acids started to break down into a very smelly chemical component. She munched happily away, several stalks, knowing it would take 15 minutes or so to transform into a very special piss perfume.

She walked over to Dawn's, sweating even more on the humid day, feeling the urge to pee again. She got to the house, went inside the large kitchen and on the counter spotted a bowl. Of asparagus. And a note.

"Eat up, Susan, eat up!" it said. "And join the party outside!"

Susan laughed, crunching her way through a few more before taking the bowl in hand and walking through the dining area to the sliding doors leading to a spacious patio by the swimming pool.

Dawn was sitting comfortably in a chair, in the shade. Her meaty, muscular old legs were extended, into the sun. Where kneeling where Brett and Laura, stark naked, bodies gleaming with sweat and pink from overexposure.

"Darling, so nice of you to come," Dawn sighed, herself nibbling a stalk of asparagus.

She was naked as well, her full, firm body tanned and sweaty. Her doting grandson and daughter were bent over, furiously licking and sucking her feet, running their feverish tongues up and down the wrinkled old soles and lapping between the grimy thick toes.

"Today we share, Susan, please, have a seat, won't you?" Dawn said pleasantly, extending a hand to the seat beside her. "And for heaven's sake, get comfortable. Remove those hot clothes and relax!"

"Happy to, Dawn," Susan said brightly, stripping out of her soaking wet workout clothes and depositing them on the deck as she sat down.

"Oh, wring them out, please!" Dawn said, snapping her fingers. "Brett, get Mrs. O'Malley's soiled socks and panties!"

The boy dutifully obeyed, breaking away from the task of servicing his granny's succulent feet, and retrieving the items. He held them up to his grandmother, who nodded to Susan. She took them and Brett obediently lay on his back at her feet. Susan laughed, and started wringing out her socks, nasty drops of sweat falling into the boy's mouth, which he gamely swallowed down.

"You do sweat quite a bit, dear woman!" Dawn laughed. "I imagine the taste and smell must be frightful!"

"These are worse," Susan sighed, picking up her white panties, equally soaked with sweat and riper, yellow stains on the crotch panel. "Here you go, Brett, drink it alllll up!"

She twisted the garment in her hands and again, small, acrid drops of pussy and ass sweat dribbled into his gulping throat, his eyes closed shut against the humiliation, stench and taste. Laura looked frantically from the side, where she continued to suck her mom's nasty feet.

"Laura, clean the scent and fluid from Mrs. O'Malley's hands," Dawn said.

Laura knelt before the pretty old blonde, lapping the foul-smelling sweat from her hands, ingesting every drop, sucking her bony fingers clean, wincing at the task. Susan laughed, and then balled up her panties and socks, stuffing them into Laura's mouth, nearly choking her.

"Boy, my feet now, if you please," Susan sighed, kicking the young stud to his back, his stiff dick sticking straight up. "You love it, you disgusting little fucker, look at that cock! Hard as a rock from all this nonsense! You should be ashamed of yourself..."

Dawn and Susan laughed, turning slightly to face each other, locking lips and kissing romantically, tongues probing gently into each other's mouths. Brett continued to suck Susan's feet as the blonde plopped them onto his mouth, his lips locked on her gnarly, calloused heels, sucking the flesh, and then running his tongue up and down the wrinkled soles and between her toes, gobbling down the gritty grime and sock lint there.

"I think we need a little relief, baby, don't you?" Dawn cooed into Susan's neck, nuzzling and licking, making the blonde groan with pleasure. "Both of you, suck our cunts."

Brett knelt between his granny's chunky, dark thighs and attached his mouth to her soaked, hairy quim as Laura pulled Susan's panties and socks from her mouth, whimpering and bending her head between her mistress's lusty old thighs. Mother and son sucked long and hard, reaming the women's cunts, stabbing deep inside the rancid holes with their tongues and then lapping up and down the cheesy folds. The stench was overbearing and Brett nearly threw up as he feasted on Dawn's oily twat.

"You throw up in my pussy, boy, your MOM will eat it out of there!" Dawn snarled, slapping her huge thighs together on her grandson's face, scissoring him hard and making him cry out in pain. "Now make granny cum, boy, and bitch, you do the same to my friend!"

Both women sat back, thighs securely imprisoning their slaves' heads, mouths working frantically to bring them to orgasm, their faces gone blue in the scissoring grips of the old but powerful thighs. Susan groaned as Laura suckled her slimy clit, and squeezed harder and harder, while Dawn ground her cunt against her grandson's face, pulling it tight with one hand, using the other to roam over Susan's saggy old tits, twisting her nipples.

Both women came at the same time with little animal yelps of pleasure, locking their ankles and squeezing with renewed force, the pressure on their victims' skulls making Laura and Brett scream in agony. Susan and Dawn finally relaxed their savage grip after they came, loosely unlocking their powerful legs, their slaves' faces still at their pussies.

"Give 'em a little reward, baby," Dawn giggled.

Both women grunted and unleashed a scorching hot stream of piss into their slaves' mouths, powerful and pungent and reeking of asparagus. Laura and Brett gagged at the scent and flavor, gamely gulping down the torrents of urine rippling down their throats, the overflow gushing down their faces and soaking their torsos, bellies and crotches. Dawn finished first, as Susan continued to flood Laura's mouth with hot piss. The thick asparagus stink of it filled the air around all four of them and the slaves gagged at the bitter taste and scent.

"My, you certainly had to go, didn't you?" Dawn giggled, tweaking Susan's sagging titties, making the blonde moan.

"It's so hot out here, we're still sweating badly, Dawn," Susan said mischievously. "We may need some towels..."

Dawn smiled and laughed, pointing at the slaves still locked in their wrinkly old thighs.

"Laura, be a dear and lap up Mrs. O'Malley's perspiration, and Brett, do likewise to your granny," she sighed.

Thus began another layer of humiliation and torment for the mother-son slave team. Brett started at his grandmother's feet, Laura at Susan's, lapping the sweat from them, between the toes, then up their slick shins, suckling the calves and up to their luscious granny thighs, mouthing and moaning over the soft, wet meat. The sexy senior ladies laughed as their slaves worked, now directing them to lick sweat from their bellies, and under their sagging tit bags, where thick layers of perspiration lay waiting.

"It's pretty thick under there," Dawn sighed as Brett lifted his granny's heavy tits, revealing the slimy sweat congealed there. "Cheesy. Ripe. Nasty. Get eating, boy, what're you waiting for!"

Brett gulped and ran his tongue into the thick salty sweat gathered in the heat under his grandmother's huge tits, blanching at the taste but continuing. Susan sighed as Laura did the same to her, nearly choking on the layers of perspiration under her saggy white tits.

"They're doing quite well, I must say," Susan sighed, lifting her arms to let Laura bury her groaning wet face in each pit, slobbering the nasty, salty sweat from them as Brett did the same to his grandmother.

"I think Brett's doing a better job, though," Dawn growled. "And should be rewarded."

She shook her grandson's face from her pit and pointed to Laura.

"Darling, sit on your mother's face," she said. "She wants to suck the sweat from your asshole and those gorgeous boy balls of yours!"

"Mom...please...I mean, Mistress Mom!" Laura begged. "Too much...this is just..."

Dawn angrily slapped her daughter's face, a brutal blow, knocking the crying woman to her back. Dawn reached down and rammed four fingers into Laura's quivering cunt, easily burying them to the knuckles and reaming her hard.

"You filthy lying cunt!" she snarled, sloshing her hand in and out. "You're soaking wet and wide open! All this disgusting piss and sweat licking, it's gotten you excited hasn't it!"

"NOOOO!" Laura screamed, writhing against Dawn's plunging fist, which was now buried to the wrist in her splayed twat. "Mistress Mom! PLEASE NOOO!!"

"Well, it certainly has for Brett!" she laughed.

Brett stood, red faced, his long, gorgeous cock fully erect and dripping precum. He smiled sheepishly.

"Sit, Brett, sit," Dawn said, yanking her hand from her daughter's cunt and wiping the slime off on her face. "Get that tasty ass and those big balls sucked clean by your mother!"

He dutifully took his place, perched on his moaning mother's face, his long cock slapping wetly between Laura's tits as he settled his sweaty young hairless asshole on her mouth. She cried, but obeyed, lancing her son's asshole with her long tongue, tasting the bitter funk of his sweaty hole, spearing it deeper, sucking out the sweat from inside. Brett moaned and thrust his cock between his mother's sweat-slick titties, marveling at the velvety smoothness.

"His balls, don't forget those beautiful boy balls!" Dawn instructed as she and Susan continued to kiss and tweak each other's nipples while they watched.

Brett scooted back a bit, draping his cum-filled balls, smooth, hairless and huge, over his mother's mouth, smothering her with their fleshy fullness. Laura groaned and lapped, her long tongue exploring every wrinkle and crease of her son's massive nuts, opening her mouth wide to take one inside, washing it clean, her nose slipping easily inside his spit-soaked asshole.

She lavished one ball with oral attention before popping it out to clean the other. When she was done, Brett mischievously reached down, pried his mother's mouth open wider still, and stuffed both of his giant nuts inside, where Laura gagged at the fullness filling her mouth. She groaned, sucking hard, tongue working over every sweaty inch of her son's big balls, suckling and cleaning.

"Oh...oh, GOD!" Brett cried out, thrusting his big cock into his mother's tit embrace, feeling his orgasm sweep over him.

"Not yet!" Dawn laughed, reaching for his cock and squeezing the tip, staunching the flow but not before one massive ribbon of cream jetted from the head, lacing down between Laura's tits and smooth, sweaty belly.

"Sorry, Mistress, I couldn't..help it..." Brett groaned as Dawn continued to twist her hand around Brett's cock head, stopping his orgasm painfully.

"Well, you made the mess, boy," she sighed, letting his dick go and wiping her cummy fingers in his mouth. "Clean it. Suck that up and shoot it into your mother's worthless mouth!"

Brett obeyed, bending to slurp up the thick strand of steaming cum from his mother's belly and tits, sliding back to open his mouth and drip the thick load inside hers. She cried, swallowing it down.

"Good job," Dawn sighed. "Now you will be rewarded for being such a good young piss slave! Susan, darling, do sit on my stupid daughter's face and suck young Brett off, will you?"

"My pleasure, Dawn," Susan said brightly.

Laura watched in horror as Susan straddled her face, her thinnish thighs furrowed with sinew and muscle, and squatted down, devouring Laura's nose and mouth in her hairy cunt and foul-smelling asshole, smothering her. Laura groaned, skewering Susan's furry wet cunt with her tongue, and feeling the asshole pucker and contract around her nose, taking it deep inside, cringing at the funky raw scent of the unwashed, filthy orifice.

"C'mere, boy," Susan hissed.

Brett eagerly straddled his mother's body, his cock at Susan's mouth, and now she stroked it madly, cupping his hot, smooth nuts in one hand, sucking it down her throat and jerking the wet shaft up and down as she slurped it in and out of her wrinkled, mewing mouth. Brett groaned, feeling his orgasm build and swell in his anxious balls. Susan smiled at the thickening of his dick in her mouth, and felt her belly growl.

"Having trouble breathing, bitch?" Susan snarled, popping Brett's dick out of her mouth for a second, stroking it harder and faster, her forearm muscles and tendons dancing under the skin. "Here, have some air!"

She laughed, sucking Brett's dick back in her mouth and unleashing a nasty, wet, 10-second barrage of stinking farts directly up Laura's nose. The woman screamed in Susan's cunt as the foul-smelling air rocketed up her nose and down her throat, filling her lungs with the red-hot gush of wind.

"Oh God...Mistress Susan...oh SHIT!!" Brett cried out as he shot his load into Susan's sucking mouth.

It was a huge load, thick, lumpy and hot, and she gathered it all in her bulging cheeks, stroking him to completion and popping the thick head out with a loud slurping sound. She sat back, pulling her nasty asshole off Laura's nose, pinning her crying face between her knees. She smiled down at her and reached down to hold her mouth open.

Laura screamed in horror as Susan opened her mouth and let a thick river of Brett's hot spunk blob down inside it, a huge, creamy strand of cum that landed directly on Laura's tongue and slithered down her throat. Susan giggled and spit out the rest of it, and then clamped her pussy and thighs back over Laura's sputtering face.

"Swallow, bitch, swallow every drop of your son's delicious cum!" she laughed.

Laura had no choice but to gulp down the spunk in her mouth, and then desperately wiggled her head to try to breathe. But Susan's squatting thighs and ass were too much, and in seconds she passed out cold under her mistress.

"Nicely done!" Dawn laughed, kneeling on the deck now and motioning Susan to kneel beside her, both their magnificent saggy asses wiggling in the hot summer air.

Brett was ordered inside Susan's cheesy asshole, and the boy buried his face inside her wrinkled ass flesh, tonguing the rancid hole deep and wet. Laura came around, blinked herself awake and groaned as she saw her mom point to her, then her thick, meaty bum, and the hairy pucker inside. Both mother and son now feasted on their mistress's tangy assholes, Laura's face lost in the sweaty confines of her mother's thick, fleshy butt.

"Uh-oh!" Dawn laughed, arching her back and grunting. "Here it comes!"

She farted a crisp, wet fart inside her daughter's mouth as Susan giggled and did the same to her slave. Their mouths were open, tongues rimming hairy assholes with desperate thrusts, and the farts came loud and slow, with echoing sounds of hot air filling their mouths. Brett and Laura swallowed frantically, lapping deeper and with more urgency, both faces completely sealed in ass and unable to breathe fresh air, only the foul rumblings from both mistress's bowels.

"Now then, Brett, if you would," Dawn said, farting away Laura's face and jiggling her big butt at her grandson. "Fuck Mistress Granny's ass. Now."

"But Mistress," he said nervously. "I have to...I have to go...."

"What, pee?" Dawn laughed. "Perfect. You can fuck my ass, cum and THEN piss! Won't THAT make a lovely treat for your mother?"

"Oh, God, no, please, Mom...Mistress...please no, please!" Laura begged, her face shiny with her mother's ass oils, and her own tears.

"Susan, if you would?" Dawn said pleasantly.

Susan knocked Laura to her back, squatting over it, opening her pussy and unleashing a scorching hot torrent of piss right down the screaming woman's throat, gagging her. Susan laughed, squatted fully on that sputtering mouth, and pissed some more, Laura's eyes the only thing visible under her, and she gobbled down what she could of Susan's golden flow, the rest shooting up her gullet and streaming out of her nose.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds