• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting Fit Leads to Dick

Getting Fit Leads to Dick

12

Thanks must go to 'Jill' yet again for giving me the inspiration, plot and route to take. Without whose help this story would have gone west. Thanks again for bearing with me!

This story contains consensual sex between adults if you don't like this genre don't read it! Otherwise enjoy.

*****

It had been three months since Alice had split from her husband; her move to her own place had taken most of her time up. However she was now ready to start her new life without John, and was looking at firming up her body and ridding herself of the 'love handles' she had put on after twenty three years of married life, two kids, both grown and left home. She had moved out whilst her husband had been away, he was always away driving all over the country, hardly ever at home. He kept telling her he loved her but she never saw him, and finally she had taken all she could. He had phoned to say he would be away another week, after almost a month away already, she had slammed the phone down on him and decided enough was enough.

Alice looked around the small flat and smiled at the look of the place, it wasn't much but it was clean and tidy. Her friends had helped paint and decorate the place, and some had given her some spare furniture to make up what she bought herself. "Now I need to join a gym and get myself into shape." she spoke out loud to herself.

She had just got a new job as well, at some local law offices and she had noticed all the females there had firm bodies, even those who were around her age. So with that in mind Alice got out the phone book and found several in the area. Making a list of them she packed her sports bra, jogging bottoms and top, with a towel and some washing kit, setting off to find one that she liked. The first two she looked at were more like boxing gyms and she didn't even venture in, the next was a multinational group which looked nice but didn't offer the personal touch that Alice was looking for. The fourth, she felt at home right away, the receptionist was pleasant, smiling and made her feel welcome. She took down her details and had a long chat about what they offered.

Alice had made her mind up minutes after entering that this was the gym for her, just a twenty minute walk from her flat to where it was situated, and it was also en-route to her new job so would be easy to go before and after work. The receptionist asked if she would like a trial there and then with a personal trainer, who would work out the best system for her to get what she wanted from her training regime. Alice jumped at the chance, and within moments of changing she was being introduced to a female trainer called Angela. They spent the next hour working on a programme of what equipment and exercises would be best for her, and at the end of the trial she was given a print out with what they had decided. Angela told her when she came in next they would have a folder ready with a weekly plan of what she and they were aiming for. She would also be allocated her full time personal trainer and they would help as much or as little as she wanted.

When Alice left the gym she felt as good as she had for years, realising that by making one decision, that of leaving her husband, she had taken steps she had wanted to take for some time. "YEAH!" she squealed as she almost bounced along the pathway, much to the surprise of those around her. Alice let herself laugh and felt a twinge of a blush creep across her face, at how free she felt.

John...

John was almost frantic; he had been trying to call Alice for days now without success. "Why won't she answer my fucking calls!" he yelled at the cab phone. His stomach was feeling queasy again, and his mouth was dry. It always went that way when something wasn't right. He was almost home; another five hours and he would be back in the yard and twenty minutes after that he would be home. He hoped Alice would be waiting for him as she always did, in bed ready to fuck his brains out after having been away so long. He felt his cock stirring in his pants, at the thought of her body and the pleasure she always gave him on his return. 'Maybe she is just teasing me by not answering' he thought, well her pussy will pay dearly for this little trick. He pressed down on the pedal and the truck picked up speed momentarily as he raced for home...

Alice was happy, she sat in her new flat, drinking a glass of red wine and relaxing, something she hadn't done for a long, long time and it felt oh so good. Picking up her sheet from the gym she ran through the plan in her head. In for seven am, an hour's exercise and shower in time to reach work, hen another visit at night where perhaps two hours could be spent, with a steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi included, perhaps even a swim, sounded good. Alice finished her wine and decided to shower then have an early night. She fell asleep almost the minute her head hit the pillow.

John parked his truck up, and switched everything off. He tried one more time to call Alice but it still went straight to answer. For what felt the thousandth time he asked her "Please phone me baby I'm on my way home." Dumping his gear in the back seat of his car he drove off, towards home. When he arrived he thought it was strange there were no lights on, the house was in darkness. Opening the front door he could see a pile of letters lying on the floor. Picking them up he switched the lights on and noticed the post marks went back over a week. He knew something wasn't right and called out "Honey I'm home!...Alice...Where are you Alice?" he was met by an overwhelming silence. He began to search the house, upstairs first, bedrooms, bathrooms all empty and another thing the house was cold, no heating on, this wasn't like Alice.

He went back downstairs, checked the lounge the office, and finally the kitchen. His stomach lurched; he fought the nausea that threatened to burst from the pit of his stomach, at what he saw. There leaning against the jar of utensils was a letter with just his name written on it. He knew what it was before he even opened it. His hands were shaking and the tears were running from him as he tore open the envelope "No!...No!...No!" he kept repeating "Please No, not my Alice...No!" his mind rushed back to that day she had slammed the phone down on him, and since then he hadn't been able to get her, he felt physically sick as he started to read her letter;

Dear John,

I truly don't know where to begin, I was so angry when you told me you would be away for yet another week. I already hardly see you, to the point I wondered if we should ever have been man and wife. The loneliness that took over my life has increased since the kids left home, the love we once had for each other has disappeared.

...John was shaking, tears freely flowing as he tried to read on...

I no longer want to sit for weeks on end, wondering when I will next see you. After fifteen years of it, I have finally had enough. I just can't go on. There is no feeling left in our relationship, none that I feel anyway, I want more from life than sitting waiting on my man to come home. It was the final straw to break the camel's back so to speak when you told me you would be away another week. I called my closest friends and they helped me move, I now have my own place, a new job and hope, hope for the first time in too long that I finally might get to be me, to be able to do the things I want when I want and with who I want without wondering when that person will be there.

... slumping down into one of the chairs at the table, John couldn't believe she was gone, he was shaking with how hard he was crying...He wiped the tears away with the back of his hand...

I am sorry John, when we met you were a good man, still are in many ways, but I don't love you anymore and that's unfair on either of us, to stay together just for the sake of it. I thought it best if I wasn't here when you came back, I left my phone in the house next to the TV and my keys are in the mail box. I am so sorry John but this is the way it has to be.

Bye John, all the best,

Alice.

...John began to sob, screaming with pain as he lost control, holding his head in his hands he couldn't stop the flow of tears, his body retching with sobs, and him trying to gasp for air in between the uncontrollable sadness that swept over him.

3 months on with Alice...

Alice rose next morning dressed quickly in her gym gear, lifted her bag with her work clothes in it and grabbed a quick bite to eat and some Orange juice and was at the Gym within the twenty minutes. It had been the three months since she had joined and her figure was vastly improved, gone were the 'love handles' and in its place was a well sculpted body that a twenty year old would have been proud off. Alice looked herself up and down in the full length mirror and liked what she saw. Her stomach was taut, her thighs well formed, her hips tight and well shaped and her arms and upper body was proportionately muscled and yet not muscle-bound, she was just well formed.

"Hi Alice!" a voice she recognised as Tony her personal trainer "How's our star pupil today?" he smiled and Alice felt a flutter inside her, she liked Tony, she liked him a lot.

"So what are we on with today?" she asked.

"Well I think we should do a check up on your progress and set some new targets what do you say to that?"Alice smiled at him and nodded her head in the affirmative "yes, I think that would be great Tony!" the two of them set off to the office to go over weight, measurements and targets.

John...

...It had been an awful three months for John. He had lost his job, after falling out with his boss. Then he had been at the doctor's where he confirmed he was having a breakdown and prescribed anti-depressants. John was still struggling to come to terms with the loss of his love, Alice. He would often spend days on end, shut away from the outside world. He had become very easily upset and would burst into tears, sobbing for hours on end. He had stopped taking care of himself, and had now become what most would describe as unwashed, unkempt and honestly a complete wreck. His friends had stopped visiting, or answering is calls. He had given up trying to find his wife, and now his home was in danger of being repossessed. No it had not been good to John had the breakup of his marriage, not well at all!...

Alice...

In the office, Alice and Tony were busy looking over Alice's statistics and targets from the past month. "These are excellent Alice, you have done exceptionally well" praised Tony.

"I am a little surprised at how much improvement I have made in such a short time!" agreed Alice.

Tony stood next to her as they studied the computer screen, he could smell her body spray, her hair shampoo, her body smell and it was arousing him. He quickly adjusted the growing bulge in his shorts, hoping Alice hadn't noticed his discomfort. Unfortunately the reflection of his predicament had been all too easily seen on the computer screen that Alice was staring at. She smiled to herself, Tony was twenty four years old and at half her age she felt a bit of pride that she was obviously having that sort of effect on the young man.

She moved her arm and bumped against his bulge and quickly apologised,"Ooops so sorry Tony I didn't hurt you did I?"

Tony went red "No not at all, that's fine no harm done!"

The rest of the evening went past without incident, and after another good workout Alice found herself last in the showers. A long hot shower and change into her outdoor clothes and she was ready to leave. As she passed through the lobby she met Tony, who was also on the way out "Hi Tony, how would you like to join me for a quick drink? Before heading home?" she asked.

"Sure! Where you thinking off?...how about Donahue's just up the street?" he asked.

"Sounds good to me!" answered Alice. The pair of them walked up the road and into the bar, where they spent the next few hours just chatting and getting to know each other a bit better.

Alice was intrigued to find Tony didn't have a girlfriend, "why ever not?" she teased, "Are you too shy to ask a woman out?"

"Not at all!" Tony quipped. "Anyway I must be going I need to eat so can I get you another drink before I go?" he asked.

Alice thought quickly, before asking, "Well actually I have a casserole on slow cook at my place why don't you join me?... there is plenty for both of us."

Tony stood thinking about it for only a few seconds, before "I would love to join you, let's go!"

They finished their drinks and walked the ten minutes to Alice's flat. Throughout the meal both Alice and Tony could feel the sexual tension rise between them until Tony spoke, "I hope you don't take this the wrong way!" and he leant forward to place a sensitive but passionate kiss on Alice's mouth. Alice met his kiss with the tenderness it deserved and placed her hand on the back of Tony's head, pulling him closer to be allowed to return his kiss.

"Mmmm you kiss so seductively Tony!" They broke apart briefly and stepped out from the table they had eaten at and held each other in their arms. Kissing each other for several minutes, with tongues swirling around inside each other's mouth soon had them both aroused and eager for each other to make another move.

It came from Tony; he lifted her up, carried her through the flat with her pointing where to go, until they reached the bedroom and laid her gently on top of her bed. He began to strip his clothes off, until he only had his underwear on. Alice looked longingly at the prominent bulge that was forming in his pants. Then Tony began helping her to undress, she fumbled with buttons and catches until Tony quietened her "Ssssshhh baby relax just lay back and let me do that!"..."A woman as beautiful as you should be treated to her lover's assistance in undressing!"

"Oh Tony, I want you to take me, I need to feel you inside me."

"All in due time baby, all in time!" as he slid her top off to reveal her firm breasts to his stare. "Absolutely magnificent" he groaned, before planting kiss after kiss all over her breasts. Alice could feel the sensitivity increasing and in turn her reactions became louder and her breathing became faster.

"Ooooh! God baby that feels so good, please don't stop!" as she panted heavily at his soft gentle arousing touch. Tony continued to arouse her, his hands sliding, caressing her sides, her thighs, her legs. Lying at her side he stroked and trailed his fingers up and towards her most intimate of areas. Alice moaned more and more often, "Oh god Tony baby!... Look at how ready I am. Don't you want to put your big fat dick in there?" Alice groaned, almost pleadingly, she wanted him inside her sooner rather than later.

"Lie back baby just lie back and enjoy it! I'm going to make you cum so hard!.. You'll hardly be able to breathe"

Tony began to tease her pussy lips with his fingers, stroking them gently and occasionally allowing one or two to slip into the wet slit, to smear her juices over the outer lips of her pussy. Then Tony slid down off the edge of the bed, and knelt on the floor between her spread thighs. Pulling her to the edge of the bed to the point her ass and pussy hung over the edge. Tony placed a leg on each shoulder, and began kissing Alice's pussy, nibbling and sucking on her lips. Using his tongue to dip inside her wet pussy, "you taste so good" moaned Tony, causing her to groan with lust.

"Oooooh... God!...Mmmmmph!...Yes oh God baby I love the things you're doing with your tongue"

Tony stopped eating her out, long enough to tell Alice, "Spread your legs baby, and open them wide for me, baby, darling. Your body is all mines tonight." Alice used her hands to pull her legs back and open up her pussy even further to allow Tony easier access." I could spend hours between your legs baby; teasing... sucking; licking; sipping; tasting you; eating you out." moaned her young stud.

Alice could hardly believe the feelings she was having. Her stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies, her heart was beating so hard she could feel it in her ears, thumping away. She had already cum at least twice, which was twice more than she used to on a night of passion with her ex husband, and Tony hadn't even fucked her yet. "I can't believe what you're doing! Please do not stop!" she cried out as yet another small orgasm rippled through her body.

Tony kept a firm grip on her legs as they shook while she came. "That's it baby!...Cum for me baby, go on baby...cum in my mouth, I want to taste you." he moaned. Alice knew she was approaching a big orgasm all the small ones had increased her sensitivity.

Her body was betraying her, it felt as if she were floating and then she came. "AAAAAAAAAHHH!...Oh my God, I'm Cumming, Cumming, Fucking Hell I'm Cumming!... don't stop!... please don't stop!" Tony felt his mouth being flooded with her sweet nectar, it came in floods and squirted into his mouth, and down his throat, squirt after squirt until it slowed to a steady dribble. When he moved his mouth from her pussy it was smeared with Alice's juices.

Moving up and over her body he held Alice's head in his hands and kissed her, allowing her to taste herself. Alice loved it, she sucked on his mouth, on his tongue, licking all around the inside of his mouth. Breaking apart she looked Tony in his eyes.

" Oh, Tony baby, that was the best tongue fucking I've ever had. Thank you! Oh Thank you so much for that"..."Just do me one favour will you please?"

Tony smiled "anything baby, just ask it's yours!"

Alice let out a small groan and said "I just want you to put your big thick cock inside my pussy and fuck my brains out! NOW!" she wrapped her legs around his body and pulled him towards her. Her hand reached down and took hold of his thick shaft and placed it against her hungry desperate to be fucked pussy and simply said "Fuck me Tony; make me your slut please!" Tony held his cock against her pussy for a few seconds and then slid it in, all the way, not hard just slow and steady, allowing both the pleasure they desired, until he felt his balls slap her ass cheeks.

John...

At that precise moment John her ex husband was sitting in an empty house, having sold all the furniture some time ago, there was little left apart from the old worn out chair he sat in. His head hung on his chest, the tears still flowed but it was not just for the state he was in but he still could not get over his wife Alice having left him. He lifted his right arm, and looked at the whisky bottle that he held onto, it had a single mouthful left in it and he swallowed that before throwing it against the far wall. "WHY? Why fucking me? What the fuck did I do that was so wrong?" before he slid into a drunken sleep dreaming of Alice, in happier times...

Alice...

Tony began to lift his hips, up and then shove them down, ensuring he got full penetration each and every time."God baby, I love pleasuring you and the sounds of our fucking drive me crazy."

Alice was in heaven, her groans and moans had increased "Oooooh!... Yes! Yes! Yes!...Hmmmmph!... I love the way it sounds when you fuck me. Can you hear it my baby? Can you hear how wet you've made me?" she panted."Oh god don't stop! ...fuck me harder...deeper... Fill me up Tony, fuck my cunt! Make me beg for mercy with that big dick of yours!"

Tony was becoming increasingly turned on by Alice's dirty talk and he thrust harder, faster and deeper while telling her "Your such a little slut, I'm going to fuck your cunt, so fucking hard! So hard until you can't walk!" the sweat was dripping of his brow, and he could feel it run down his back into the crack of his own ass. "Huuu! Huuu! Huu!... that's it you little slut, take it, take it like the little slut you are!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting Fit Leads to Dick

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds