• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Webcam Party

The Webcam Party

Miranda got home even later than usual. It had been one of those days where she wanted to do nothing more than just jump right into bed and sleep straight through until morning, but she couldn't. Not tonight.

She stared at the digital clock on her bedside table; 9:35 PM. That meant that he'd be showing up soon, as he got off work at 10:00. She switched on her laptop computer and went into her bathroom to take a quick shower. After taking care of her hair, brushing her teeth and making sure that she looked just right for him, she saw the clock read back 10:15.

Any moment now.

Then, the sound of a knock flew through the tiny apartment and Miranda rushed to answer it. She opened to door to see her boyfriend, Travis. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and dark blue tie. It was the uniform attire of his job as a hotel attendant, but she didn't care. He looked good in it.

She noticed him eye every piece of her outfit, from her short black skirt, white button up blouse and the top of her barely concealed black bra. Every time he eyed her like this it sent a quiver up her spine. She loved that she could render him temporarily speechless with just her looks.

He held a bag in his left hand and he dropped it to give her a passionate kiss. As it hit the ground there was a metallic clink that she was very familiar with. They broke apart and she took the bag off the ground and walked inside.

"So how was work?" Miranda asked.

"Do you really want to make small talk?" Travis asked, a cheeky smirk on his face.

"How do you know I even want to have sex tonight?" Miranda said, a stern look across her face, ruined somewhat by the fact that her lips kept cracking into a slight smile. "Or take part in whatever voyeuristic game you've got planned for us tonight."

In response to her question he emptied the bag onto her bed. A pair of handcuffs, several scarves, a ballgag, some lengths of rope and two black masks fell out. However of all these devices of torture, Miranda was already familiar and they didn't draw her interest as much as the device that Travis was now attaching to her computer.

He'd brought a webcam.

"So," Miranda said, now slightly nervous. "Tell me more about this website?"

"Its well-concealed, but I brought masks for both of us just to avoid any severe- that is to say permanent- embarrassment. There will be numerous different couples and we can see them all, but tonight I've made it so that you and I will be the star. They all know all the tools I've brought and they'll determine what we do tonight."

"So you're leaving our sex-life to the control of strangers?" Miranda asked.

"It's just one degree further from you surrendering your will to me. At least with me, you know I have some mercy, but who knows about this audience?" Travis said, logging onto the website. "Hand me my mask and put yours on. You'll know whose is whose."

While they had looked identical when he had removed them from his bag they looked very different now. His was a simple cloth ski mask, whereas hers was leather with holes for her eyes and mouth. Two straps buttoned in between the eyes to turn into a blindfold if needed. She put hers on first and then handed the ski mask to Travis.

The leather was a bit tighter and more restrictive than she would have preferred, but at the same time she felt wildly liberated, in a weird way. She was now no longer Miranda. She was just a slave to do her masters bidding.

Travis pulled his mask over his head and took off his jacket and tie. Their video stream was already going. Miranda looked at the other thumbnail views on the screen and saw two women making love, one large man beating on two women with a crop as they hung from a ceiling by their hands, two middle-aged lovers who appeared to be having sex in a closed Laundromat and even one couple that appeared to have just gotten married; or at least the woman was in a torn bridal gown.

Then, an order appeared in the chat log.

>>Take her shirt off.

Travis complied instantly, the shirt sliding down her back.

>>She won't need the skirt either.

Travis unzipped the skirt and it dropped to her feet. She stepped out of it.

>>Throw her on the bed and tie her hands behind her back.

Miranda barely had time to finish reading this before we was hurled back onto the bed. Travis flipped her over and bound her hands behind her back with the handcuffs.

There was another musical chime to indicate a command had been issued and Miranda knew what it was instantly, as Travis hiked her panties up to expose her ass and began to slap it repeatedly until another musical chime must have ordered him to stop.

This really was thrilling. She wasn't blindfolded, but because she wasn't facing the computer she had no idea what was going to happen next. She was forced onto her knees at the end of the bed and knew too what order he'd been given before he complied. She opened her mouth expectantly and closed her eyes, taking him in her with relish. She felt so helpless and yet so sexy.

Her hands bucked at the restraints; she wanted to

touch him so bad, but a chime and a spank on her ass told her to stop. Finally another chime and he pulled out of her. She was a little annoyed, she was enjoying herself, and Travis was too as he had been moaning the entire time, but she felt herself get lifted up onto her feet. She opened her eyes just in time to see the ballgag get shoved in her mouth. With another chime the straps were closed and she was blindfolded. Two more chimes caused her panties to slide off and bra to get cut off her.

She was a little annoyed, that was one of her nicest bras, but she certainly couldn't complain now, as she was. And then before she knew it she was bent over her computer chair, her shoulders resting against the back and her knees in the seat. Travis's groping hands found her breasts and he was poised behind her. She felt the heat from his member just on beneath her, and she could not have been more ready.

A chime and he was taking her, one hand grabbing onto her handcuffs and the other groping her chest as he thrust into her deeper and deeper. This was bliss, or so she thought until at the sound of another chime he switched position. He was now sitting in her chair and leaning back with her on top of him. He used his muscular arms to move her up and down on his shaft with her barely having to do any of the work.

And then the moment came and she burst out crying behind the gag as she came. Travis groaned too and his hands slid a little on her. She fell back into him, resting her head on his shoulder. There were several chimes and as Travis removed her blindfold she saw they were all in the manner of cheers of respect and thanks for the show.

Travis typed a short farewell and then shut the website down. He turned off her computer.

Miranda could not help but notice he'd done all this before untying her.

"That was for them," Travis said, turning her around to look into her eyes. "How about we do one for us before I go?"

He took the ballgag out of her mouth and she smirked. "Hey, I told you. I might not even want to have sex."

Travis smirked back and lay her down on the bed, removing his mask and then tearing off hers. His hands ran through her hair and then down her back to hit the safety latch of the handcuffs. The other cuff was still on her hand, but she didn't care, she ran her hands across his back.

"So," Travis said after kissing her. "How was work?"

Miranda laughed and kissed him again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Webcam Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 298 milliseconds