• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Life as a CD Wife

My Life as a CD Wife

Part 1.

My name is Kyla. I'm still on the slim side and stand 5'9". My eyes are blue, I have short brown hair, and killer legs. When I was living in the city with my boyfriend, I would spend as much time as I possible could dressed. We'd go out as boyfriend and girlfriend.

After a while we had somehow gotten the notion to play husband and wife. I thought it would be fun, and he liked to have me dressed anyway. The added bonus of me playing the part of his submissive wife seemed like too much for either of us not to turn down. It was fun, and we screwed like newly-weds. He'd fuck me more than once a day. Usually, at least once in the morning and evening. Sometimes it was as many as four times if we were home for it.

I didn't wear anything particularly naughty. Just regular dresses around the house, an stockings if I was feeling like dressing up a bit more. I wore a conservative medium length wig, because my natural hair wasn't long enough to do anything more than a pixie cut. Overall I had a very conservative look going on.

Needless to say, I was a sore gurl. However, I'd always liked my sex rough, so I didn't shy away from kneeling, bending over, or spreading for my man whenever he felt the need. I actually came harder when it hurt. Mewing and crying underneath my man while he has his way with me usually had me cumming in a few minutes. The notion that I was being a good wife and taking my man's cock really did it for me.

Part 2.

While I was bent over our kitchen counter with my man's cock pistoning in and out of me, he told me that he was going to knock me up. At the time I was taken completely by surprise. The comment was in the passion of the moment, but kind of out of left field. I must have relaxed my posture a bit, because he followed it up with a really hard set of slaps on my ass.

That spanking was kind of angry, He then grasped firmly onto my hips and started to thrust painfully hard into me. He told me that it didn't matter if I didn't want to because it was my duty as his wife. Luckily he came quickly after that, because it felt like he was stabbing my insides at the end of each push. The front of my thighs were bruised from the counter, my ass actually had the outlines of his hand, and I discovered a little later that he came like a hose in me.

As I got up from the the counter and straightened out my dress, I was a bit confused about what had happened, but a bit excited too. I wasn't sure exactly how I felt about it. The feeling of being fucked that hard had me glowing, but the strangeness of the idea and the soreness in my abdomen mixed those feelings in a weird way. Finally, I didn't know if that was a one time thing, or if it was supposed to be something that would be ongoing.

Part 3.

It turned out that my bf liked the idea of trying to get me pregnant, and wanted me to incorporate this into our daily activities. There wasn't a conversation about it or anything. He just started fucking me more often for the reason of, "trying." It also became very important for me to take his seed as deep in me as possible. It was a lot of extra attention, and I liked it.

I ended up liking this way of playing so much, that I adjusted my schedule for it. I started waking up earlier so I could get ready for when my husband woke up, and I moved my work day up an hour and a half. It's the only time I've moved my work schedule for a man. Lastly, it's when I started using silicone based lube. It let me play longer and probably saved me from physical injury as we were doing it more often and more vigorously.

My mornings started early so I could get cleaned up and out before getting back into bed. When I would snuggle back in, I made sure my freshly cleaned and lubricated bottom would be pressed right up against my man's cock. If he hadn't woken up while I was in the bathroom, this always did the trick. The result was usually me on my hands and knees looking out the window at the morning with my man's hands on my hips. I was propped up, penetrated, and pushed back and forth until he climaxed in me. I really liked those mornings.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Life as a CD Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds