• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marin's Tale Ch. 02

Marin's Tale Ch. 02

12

Chapter 2 – Testing the waters

For the next few months Marin and I had a very, very satisfying sex life. I found that we were fucking every chance we got and every place we could. She seemed insatiable and I loved it. She also began to open up to me more than ever before. I mean, sure I'd asked about ex-boyfriends and sexual escapades from her past but she never went into much detail. That was until our new life took shape. I was given full details about all of it now. It really seemed like she was enjoying this as much as me, and knowing that got turned on by her thinking naughty things seemed to just turn her on even more.

Soon we settled on an idea I was bouncing around for quite a while and she was eager to begin; the test. After reading several articles about this 'lifestyle' for lack of a better term, I'd come up with a test, a test that would allow for both of us to know just how far we were willing to take this.

Since Marin frequently went out dancing and barhopping with several of her girlfriends I told her to flirt with any men she found attractive. As long as she came home and told me about everything, we could use this as a barometer as to how we would handle anything that was in store. She agreed, but brought up some plausible trepidation and we discussed them in detail.

"What about touching?" She brought up in our first sit down to discuss any rules, worries or other ideas. I thought for a minute before answering.

"What about it?" I said looking at her with a smile. She grinned back at me.

"Stop... seriously, what if one tries to touch me or what if I want to touch them?" She sat at the table across from me with her legs crossed. Wearing a very provocative short black mini skirt I found it hard to keep my eyes off her finely tanned legs.

"Touch how?" I asked her.

"You know... more than flirty brushes and hand contact." I began to see where she was going with this.

"You mean like gropes and kisses?" I said as I realized my statement was stirring yet another erection in my pants. This was beginning to become common place every time talk or the thought of her and another man came up.

She nodded with that same heart melting grin. "Yea, say I start flirty with this handsome guy and things progress nicely... what if he grabs my ass?" She gave a look of surprise as shared her fears with me. "Or..." she started as her eyebrows began to rise. "Grabs my boobs!"

I chuckled and admired her cuteness. "Would that bother you?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "Well, he would obviously be hot or I wouldn't be flirting with him, right?"

I agreed. "Then what's the problem?"

Her grin widened and I could see the excitement start to creep over her. "Okay... what about kissing?" She asked with a look of victory as if she was about to stump me.

"Same." I said with a bigger grin than before.

"Under clothes touches.... Like feeling me up or even finger me?" She asked intently awaiting my reply.

I smiled and stood up walking around the table to where she sat. Crouching down beside her I placed my hand on her knee that was folded over her leg. "Baby... whatever you want to do. Kiss, touch, feel just play." Her smile was now ear to ear. "Just no fucking... at least not until we run the test." I leaned in and kissed her lips.

As I started walking back around the table her next question stopped me and caused me to whip around and look at her.

"What about blowjobs?" She asked with an even bigger grin. I laughed a little.

"Uh..." thinking carefully I hesitated. Finally reconciling the thought of her blowing some guy from a bar or club with my jealousy I agreed it would be okay. "If you feel the need... by all means, suck some cock."

She jumped up from where she sat and leapt into my arms kissing me deeply with her tongue. As she finished she placed both hands on my face, palm side in and pulled me nose to nose. "Are you positive about this?"

"Yup" was my only reply.

"You know this will be different than rehashing stories of my past or even fantasizing about it." She gripped my head tighter in her hands I assumed to make her point stronger.

"I know babe, it's alright. I want this and you want this. So, let's try it and see."

Since our talk happened on a Wednesday she made plans to go that Friday night. I would stay home with the kids and she would text me while she was out and keep me apprised to how things were going. If I didn't hear from her, everything was great. Otherwise, she would let me know why or how bad it was. Any questions would be texted as she had them.

All day Thursday and Friday seemed to last forever. I found it hard to focus at work and from what I later learned so did she. We were both more excited than we thought we would be, even though it was a baby step it was still a huge deal to us. We were about to make a shared fantasy we both had, starting to be real even if in the slightest.

When we both got home Friday night I told her I would be taking the kids to her parent's house so we could be alone when she got home. She agreed and let me know another little idea she had. As we had already decided not to include close friends or family member we both agreed not even telling them anything about it would be the best route. So, she came up with the idea that as far as her girlfriends were concerned she would be cheating on me. I agreed and she was certain they would never tell if she did.

As I drove back to home after dropping the kids off at my in-laws my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I waited till I reached a red light and swiped the touchscreen.

Marin: Hey baby, Tabitha is already here so is it cool if we head out now? The others will meet us there.

I quickly typed my response before the light changed.

Chris: Of course babe! Have fun and I can't wait to hear all the details when you get home...

The light changed and I sped along. A short time went by and my phone began to vibrate again, tickling my nuts as I had it between my legs.

On the back roads now I stopped at the first stop sign a street over from home. I pulled my phone up and swiped the screen again realizing my hands had a bit of a shake to them.

Marin: We're meeting the girls at The Village, but I'm going to get them to leave there real fast. It's a hole in the wall and I want to head into the city.

I just sent an understanding wink back and headed home.

When I got home the house was quiet. I didn't prefer it that way but at least I didn't have the girls fighting with each other to keep me company. Being the avid baseball fan I am, I decided a good night at home with a few beer and the game was a good idea. I gathered my beer and grabbed a bag of chips and a bag of pretzels and headed to the sofa to watch the game.

By the 5th inning my phone started dancing on the coffee table and I looked down to see Marin's face on the screen. My heart skipped and a rush of adrenaline washed over me. I had been so into the game I was able to put the thought of what she might be doing out of mind, but seeing her picture on my phone made them come running back.

I swiped the screen as I picked up the device.

"What's up?"

I could hear a lot of commotion and music in the background and the connection didn't seem all that great. "Hey babe" Marin's voice shouted into the phone.

"How's it going so far?" I asked thinking I had to shout as if she couldn't hear me.

Ditty by Paperboy was playing in the background, that's how loud it was I could hear it like I was there. Then, it got quieter as if she turned off the music.

"Sorry... I had to duck in the ladies room. It's way too loud here." She said with a laugh.

"Where is here?" I asked her.

"Oh we ditched The Village quickly and headed to the city like I said I was going to. Now, we're at club number four but I'm not sure the name never been here before."

I chuckled to myself. When she said 'the city' I knew she was referring to the city about twenty miles away. It wasn't nearly as big as the city I grew up in, but it did make our town look like Mayberry.

"So... Any details to give, how's it going, any luck?" I spat out question and question as I impatiently waited for her reply.

She giggled a little. "Not much actually." Now sighing instead as she started to sound disappointed.

"Aw, I'm sorry babe." I said in an attempt to console her from a distance.

"Well... we still have a few more places to hit but I just needed to hear your voice. I miss you so much. I'm not sure if it's the thought of what I'm doing or just because it's the city and you're not here, ya know?"

I acknowledged her and we said our goodbyes. She said she would text if anything got interesting but she wasn't holding her breath as so far it had been a bust. I however, had higher expectations and went back to my game.

When the game ended I looked at my phone for the time, 11:30 and saw there were still no texts from Marin. what to do with myself now, most clubs and bars don't close till 2:30 so I had a few hours to kill. Netflix it is I thought as I settled back into the sofa downed the rest of my beer and tried my hardest to concentrate on the movie.

About half way through this incredibly boring moving my phone began to rattle on the coffee table, finally. I quickly jumped up and grabbed it looking at the screen. It was a text from Marin.

Marin: I had to duck into another ladies room. New bar and a helleva lot better! So man hot guys I can't settle on just one!!!!

My erection immediately began to grow and I saw my hands start to shake as I held the phone. I reread it twice before responding.

Chris: Anything to tell yet?

I sat the phone back on the coffee table and stared at it waiting for it to rattle once more.

It did not take long before I was picking up the phone again.

Marin: If I tell you everything now what will we talk about while you fuck me tonight? Gotta go back, Luv U Babe!

I felt that familiar pang in my stomach as I again set the phone down, probably for the last time tonight as it was getting close to last call.

She did have a good point; I didn't want to spoil the sexy talk we'd have later with all the details now. Besides that meant she definitely had done something or was in the process. I just needed to buckle down for a few more hours and she'd be home.

At about a quarter after three I heard the key in the front door and jumped over the back of the sofa racing toward my Marin. She stepped back in surprise as I rushed to her.

"Whoa... someone is anxious" she yelped as I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her. She tilted her head up to look at and gave me an alcohol tasting tongue kiss.

She smelled of cigarette smoke and stale beer but at the same time the sweet smell of liquor on her breath. I reached my hands down and began to feel her plump leather covered ass as I got my first look at what she had worn this night.

A very short leather skirt, black of course with no stockings or hose; how adequate I thought to myself as I continued my examination of her attire. On the top she wore a sheer black see-thru top that exposed her lacey black bra underneath. Running my eyes to down her legs to her feet I next saw the black high heeled open toed shoes she sported. Her toenails were painted black with her silver toe ring she never took off. God damn this woman was sexy as hell.

I started pulling her into the living room and onto the sofa as she plopped down with a huff. I quickly tucked in beside her as she lifted one foot up and placed it on my lap.

"Please take these fucking shoes off me." She said with a hint of anguish. I reached down and unbuckled the first shoe before slipping it off her sexy foot as she extended her toes outward in an effort to relieve the stifling done by the high heel.

I smiled at her as I motioned for her other shoe and she obliged by switching her legs around. I did the same actions for her other foot as she again extended this foot's toes and did the same as before.

"Oh my god, Chris." She said with a tone that seemed to show her exhaustion precisely well. "What a fucking night." She continued as I began to rub the foot she left of my lap. Immediately she started to moan appreciatively.

"So, did you enjoy your night out with the girls?" I asked as I began my interrogation of the night.

She nodded and yawned at the same time. "I think I drank a little too much." She said with a laugh.

I leaned down and kissed her big toe. "Baby, you're killing me over here."

She let out an evil giggle as she spoke "I know... its kind of fun watching you squirm." She placed her hand on my back and began to caress me from behind

I already had a raging hard on the second she walked in the door, just looking at her sexy ass was enough to get me ready for her, but I tried to calm myself as I wanted to savior her tale she was about to tell.

Finally she looked at me with an eager grin. "Where do I start?"

I looked at her as I continued to rub her foot. "Was it an eventful night?" I asked with my eyes wide.

She gave that same sexy grin I'd grown accustom to before she said really dirty, sexy, raunchy things to me. "Well... I guess that depends, what do you consider eventful?"

I chuckled nervously. "Um... did you talk to any guys?" She nodded. "Uh... did you flirt with any guys?" Again she nodded. "Did you get any phone numbers?" I quickly shot as the thought just occurred to me. She shook her head.

Relaxing a bit I continued on. "Did you touch any guys?" She nodded smiling at me. In an effort to mix things up I felt the need to ask a deliberately incriminating question next. "Did you fuck any guys?" She shook her head with a bit of a scowl on her face and I realized she knew I was trying to trip her up. We laughed together a bit.

"Are you going to just ask me questions all night or do you want me to tell you what happened?" She said to me but not in a frustrated tone more just to know how this was going to play out.

I thought about it for a second. This was kind of hot asking what I could think of but then if I missed something maybe she wouldn't tell. Then, that sounded pretty hot too. "I just want to ask. If I don't ask, don't tell me."

She gave me a surprised look. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Well not at first. Maybe not even tonight, I'll leave it to your preference to decide when you tell me what I don't ask. I think that'll be something for spicy surprises later on."

She smiled widely at that idea. "Okay, I'm game." She then spread her legs a bit allowing me to see her shaven pussy underneath her skirt.

"Did you wear panties out of the house?" She nodded. "Did you take them off at one of the clubs?" She shook her head. I rephrased. "Did YOU take them off?" She shook her head. Wow, I thought. Someone else took my wife's panties off on her night out. My cock began to bulge underneath my boxer shorts. "How many clubs did you go to tonight?"

"Three or four... I don't really remember."

I smiled at her as she didn't close her legs. She slowly began to raiser her skirt above her knees as I questioned her.

"Did anything happen at the first club?" She shook her head. "Is that the one you called me from?" She nodded. I looked down at her crotch again and saw her skirt was now hiked clear up above her pussy. The wetness glistened in the moonlight. Her pussy parted as she spread her legs out further. "Did anything happen at the second club?" She shook her head.

I kept staring at exposed area while I asked my questions only looking up to see her reply. I scooted closer to her with her foot still on my lap. My movement caused to foot to leave me as her knee was closer to my lap. "Did you ever think of coming home after the second club?" She nodded. "Why didn't you come home?"

"Not sure I guess. Just wanted to see how the night would play out."

I moved my hand by her bare pussy and gently brushed my knuckles across her pussy lips as I heard a soft whimper of enjoyment come from Marin. I barely touched her lips, but I could feel the moisture increase and the heat extend to my hand. "How many guys did you meet tonight?"

"Five... I think."

I began spreading her lips apart with my middle finger and feeling the wetness inside her.

"How many guys did you flirt with tonight?"

She let out another whimper as I extended my finger a little more into her, passing by her clit with a gentle graze.

"Four."

"How many guys did you touch tonight?" I asked as I inserted a second finger into the mix causing her breathing to increase.

"Just touch... four."

I started utilizing my thumb to rub her clit softly and gently as the other two fingers slowly inserted into her wet hole. "How many guys groped you tonight?"

"Two."

"How many guys did you grope?" I asked her sliding the two fingers in further.

"Two."

"Did anyone feel you up tonight?"

She nodded and began licking her upper lip as I was now knuckle deep inside her pussy with two fingers.

"Did anyone feel your pussy tonight?" She nodded as I pushed the two fingers in as far as they could go. "Did you kiss both guys that you flirted with?" She nodded as I retracted my fingers and quickly rushed them back in. She groaned heavy. "Did you kiss more than two guys tonight?" She nodded, visually showing her enjoyment of my antics below the waist with the expression on her face.

"How many stuck their fingers in your pussy?"

"Two" she said with a heavy breathe as I began to finger fuck her while stimulating her clit with my thumb.

"Did you get fingered by both at the same club?" She shook her head. "Did you cum each time?" She nodded and I increased my speed as did her moaning. "How many cocks did you jerk off tonight?"

With heavy breathing she answered "That's not very... um... ah... precise."

I again, rephrased "how many cocks did you suck tonight?"

"Two" she said in husky voice as she held back her moans of pleasure. I continued to jam my two fingers in her while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"How many guys did you make cum tonight?"

"Three" she replied still holding her moans back like she was fighting another orgasm.

I slowed my fingering and quite rubbing her clit all together. "How does that work?"

She grimaced at me "that's not part of the game. Ask and I'll answer." She bucked her hips pushing my fingers back inside her. I agreed and started up rubbing my thumb as my fingers poked in and out of her.

"Did you suck the two guys off who fingered you?" She nodded. "Did you jerk another guy off, but not let him finger you?"

She nodded. "He came too fast"

I chuckled. "Do you feel like a slut?" She nodded. "Do you like feeling like a slut?" She nodded letting out a rather large moan as my fingers continued in and out of her pussy. "Did anyone grab your ass?" She nodded. "Did anyone touch your bare ass?" She again nodded. "Did anyone touch your asshole?" She nodded. "Did anyone stick a finger in your asshole?" She nodded again.

This surprised me. She was never very fond of anal fingering, licking or fucking. "Did more than one finger your asshole?" She shook her head. She must have had an ass man I thought to myself disregarding it and deciding not to push that any further.

"Did I cover everything?" She shook her head. What was I missing I thought to myself as I slowed my fingering. She let out a soft sigh of disappointment as my finger came all but to a stop.

"Finger me more... I want to cum again." She said as she attempted to guide my hand.

"Did anyone cum in your mouth?" She nodded. "Did you spit?" She shook her head. "You swallowed?" She nodded. I began pushing my fingers in her vigorously again. "How many guys came in your mouth?"

"Just one." She whimpered.

"Where did the other two cum?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marin's Tale Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds