• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Up North Ch. 07

Up North Ch. 07

12

Lars sat glumly watching the steam rise off the top of his coffee and worried about the effects of his accident ... it was his accident, not the boys' after all. The kid did nothing but be on the street as he tried to get his drunken self home – stupid, it was just stupid – and he knew full well he could have killed the boy; stupid, it was just stupid. Every now and then he would look around the kitchen and remember all the really good things about growing up in this place.

It was a nice big kitchen with lots of windows offering abundant warm soft light; a great place for a family to gather. The cabinets were painted a light green and contrasted nicely with the country print wallpaper and maple counter tops. The floor was covered in deep dark red Mexican tile that carried no design or imprint, his Uncle Johan had brought a big load of it back with him from a winter trip to Mexico over 30 years ago and it still looked almost new today. In all, it was a kitchen that would have looked good in Home and Garden Magazine ... he was the only thing that felt out of place.

He sat there felt sorry for himself and distractedly rubbed his face with his big farmer's hands when he heard the gravel in the driveway crunch as a car slowly pulled up to the house. "Jesus, what now?" he thought as he waited for the knock on the door; instead, the kitchen door opened and his sister Alma stepped into the kitchen closing the door after her. She turned facing him, spread her legs as though to firmly anchor them to the floor and put her hands on her hips cocking her elbows as she looked at him.

"Christ" he thought, "She looks just like mother and now she's gonna' yell at me!"

Alma was a big woman, nearly 5'10" broad shouldered and big boned; but not heavy, she was tall and lean like her brother. Like many women of Swedish ancestry she had long legs and big tits, long round tits that filled her blouse, each a double handful with large brownish areoles and dark red nipples – naked, Alma was quite a sight ... no raving beauty but a fine looking woman none the less. Her face was distinguished by her large hazel eyes and soft features topped off with long chestnut hair just now beginning to show signs of grey. Men looked often, but she kept to herself and looked after her family.

They looked at one another for a good while until she said softly, "I hear you're having a little trouble. Though I'd stop by and have a cup of coffee with you, that be Ok?"

Lars nodded and pointed at the nearly full coffee pot on the stove, "It's fresh and hot, help yourself."

He watched her take down the big blue mug, the same one she'd used as a child; she filled it to the top and carefully took a few sips from the edge before moving to the table. She sat directly in front of him and said, "So, tell me what happened ..."

She took another sip of coffee then leaned forward and placed her hands on his knees, gently rubbing the tops of his thighs, "Go ahead, I'm here to listen." He took a deep breath and began to talk as she continued to softly rub his thighs.

It took a few minutes to tell his tale of being drunk, driving drunk and then nearly killing that boy. Alma asked about the boy's truck and his truck and was he hurt and how was the boy, etc. Lars answered the best he could and then shook his head sadly. Alma asked, "Does it look like you'll be going to jail?"

He sighed saying, "I just don't know."

She smiled her soft sweet smile and said, "The old man is out looking for work, the girls are at work and school so I've got a few hours to myself; I'm here to help you feel better ... stand up for me."

When he stood, he used both hands to caress her hair while she unbuckled his pants and quietly slid them down to his ankles along with his plain white underpants. His cock hung softly down his front, his uncut foreskin tapering to a fleshy point well past his balls – Alma took his flaccid member firmly in hers and began to fondle and stroke him, using her thumb to work the foreskin under his crown. In short order he began to stiffen and grow. As he enlarged Alma managed to push the foreskin back revealing his plum colored cockhead, using her thumb she began to gently rub it spreading a few drops of precum around and about.

His cock began to throb with his heartbeat and she reached behind him firmly gripping his butt cheeks, pulling him to her so that she could easily take him into her mouth. The heat and wetness of her mouth caused Lars to growl down deep in his gut inspiring Alma to take his cock deep into her throat sucking as hard as she could, her cheeks hollowing from the pressure, and suddenly he was shooting a steaming load of cum into her mouth. She kept the pressure on until he stopped squirting and then allowed his still hard cock to slide out of her mouth.

As he stood there breathing heavily, enjoying the afterglow of a good cum, Alma took a large mouthful of coffee and swallowed. Lars reached out and caressed her cheek saying, "Still don't like the taste Baby Sister?"

"Oh well ... over the years I've gotten used to it, but it's still better with something to drink. Today, your cum was the cream in my coffee!"

They laughed together and she began stroking his cock, "I left my panties at home Big Brother, do you think you could give me a good ride?"

"Yes and I'll darn sure eat your big beautiful pussy too! Let's get to the bed ..."

. . . . . . . . .

The door popped open as Olivia and Rae poured into Jimmy's room.

"Hey Mom, you guys were gone for a pretty good while; whatca' been doing?"

Livy plopped down beside Jimmy and said, "I've been thinking about suing the sorry bastard that hurt you and killed your truck; I'd like to put that useless turd in jail!"

Jimmy ginned at his mother and said, "I'm sure glad to see that you've managed to keep a Christian attitude Mom."

She glared at him saying, "Dammit Jimmy, this is not funny, how can you not be furious?"

"Ever since I woke up and realized that I could wiggle my toes and the doctor said I had no lasting injury. No back problems, just bumps, bruises and scrapes, I figured "Thank You God" I have nothing to complain about, not one thing. Look at it this way, two different women, not related to me, brought me clean clothing, carried me to get my books an all, got me back here, gave me a bath and sucked my dick ... twice!! What have I got to complain about?"

Aunt Rae was sitting by the bed and when he finished she said with a smile in her voice, "Livy, you have to admit that Jimmy's got a hell of a point and I not just talking about his dick either!"

Livy sat quietly for a while before saying, "Yes he has a point; but I am angrier than I can admit that this man put his life in danger, real danger. Maybe Jim is right and we should just wait until the police and his insurance company contact us before going off half cocked right now ..."

"Thanks Mom, I love that you're looking out for me, but I need to heal up a little still."

. . . . . . . . .

Lars and Alma lay naked and satisfied in the tangled sheets; Alma rested her head on Lars chest and dozed lightly. Lars softly stroked her shoulder and large breast enjoying the sweet soft feel of her flesh and the pungent scent of sex that saturated the air around them. He thought back to that first time when he came home from the war a very old 22 year old, she was barely 18.

Their mother was in the hospital dying of some kind of cancer that could only be described with many large words and frightening sounds. She'd been sick for nearly a year when she first agreed to go to the doctor, not that early detection would have helped as it seemed this type of cancer killed nearly everybody in less than two years. Dad was devastated and drinking too much; their mother on the other hand seemed at peace with the situation.

Mavis Pedersen was a profoundly religious woman who believed everything was according to God's plan and if this was God's plan then it would all work out for the best. After all she said to Lars in the hospital the day he got home, "Honey, it's gonna' be alright, you just have a little faith."

After two years in Korea, Lars had very different ideas about such things, but he smiled and kissed his mother saying, "You're right Momma, it's gonna' be alright."

It was a late spring day, nice and warm so when he finished the farm chores he decided to slip down to the creek and take a quick swim where the bend made a nice deep pool. He didn't know that Alma was watching him from her upstairs window and curiously watched him pull of his shirt and walk down toward the creek. She went quickly and nearly caught up with him when she saw him near the trees by the creek taking off his clothing to stand naked by the pool.

Although he was her brother she felt a hot wave sweep through her body and she longed to be close to him after being all by herself for so long what with her dad drinking and her mother dying. After a minute or so she crept closer watching him floating in the creek. She boldly walked directly to the creek edge.

"Hey Alma, I'm just enjoying the water, would you go back to the house and get me a towel?"

"Oh, I don't think you'll need a towel Lars, the sun is out and it's pretty warm, you'll dry nicely."

"Ok Alma, real funny, you know I'm naked here don't you?"

"Yeah I know; matter of fact, I think I'll take a swim with you. You want to turn around and give me some privacy while I get in the water?" Before he could answer she kicked off her shoes and started pulling her dress over her head. As she shook her hair out she saw that Lars had not turned around, he was standing stock still in the water, his face impassive, his eyes staring hotly.

"You planning on watching me get naked brother?"

Very softly and deliberately Lars said, "That I do ..."

In spite of the big knot of anxiety in her belly and her nervous shaking, she quickly reached behind herself unfastening her bra; she let it drop away from her large breasts, tossing it on top of her dress. Lars eyes seemed to grow larger and she heard his breath catch in his throat. Moving quickly before she lost her nerve she pushed her panties down and placed them on her dress as well. Standing up straight in the sun giving Lars the full view, she asked in a quaking voice, "Do you like what you see?"

Instead of answering, Lars walked out of the water to the creek bank and stepped onto the grass, tall and slim, his cock swollen fully, its bright red cockhead jutting up toward his belly, it stood tall and proud, throbbing. He walked directly up to her stopping less than a foot away, he reached out and captured her breasts in his hands using his thumbs to stroke and stimulate her thumb-sized dark red nipples, squeezing and fondling her soft breasts.

She found herself shaking, her breath short and fast as she reached over and took his rock hard cock in her hand. Later she would tell him it felt hard as steel and soft as velvet ... "Alma, we should not be doing this, it is certainly wrong," he said in that same soft, dull voice.

"Yes, I know," she said, her voice quavering as she continued to rub his cock and stroke it from base to top, now using both hands, moving even closer. He let one hand trail down her belly to the forest of deep brown hair that covered her vulva and with his fingers he sought out her opening which had begun of seep hot, lubricating wetness. As soon as she felt his fingers begin to penetrate her, her legs gave way and she fell to her knees with her face against his throbbing cock. She had no experience and as she fell his cockhead left a trail of precum across her lips. She was at once repelled and excited.

He dropped to his knees in front of her then she said, "Lars, I am a virgin." He replied, "As am I."

As though programmed by nature she lay back and spread her legs widely placing her hands under her knees and lifting her legs up and away, in so doing her pussy lips gaped open widely displaying her bright red gash and the fluid seeping out. The scent was strong and struck Lars like a hammer, being farm children they knew what went where and why. Lars placed his cockhead against her wet opening. She looked into his eyes and said, "Do it, push it all the way in, don't wait for anything!"

Lars said, "I fear that it will hurt, I don't want to hurt you."

"Momma told me it won't hurt for long, so you do it, do it now!!" Though not loud her voice was clear and strong and Lars lifted his hips to match hers and drove his steely hard cock with all his might. There was only a modest resistance then his cock went all the way in, over 7 inches of hard cock bottomed out in her blazing pussy and she screamed. Later they could not decide if her scream was out loud or not.

Once he bottomed out, her legs snapped around him in a vice like grip and he began to piston in and out of her body's wet velvet grip. In only a minute or so he felt the fiery explosion as a massive blast of cum screamed from his body into her. He slammed his pelvis into hers and they rocked together for several minutes and then relaxed. Three more times that afternoon on the creek bank they came together, each time lasting longer, each time giving Alma more pleasure until the last time when more than 30 minutes of coupling resulted in a complete orgasm leaving her dazed and confused, nearly passing out. They stopped and lay together until it began to go dark then Lars helped her rinse in the creek and dress. Later she would think to herself in her private most moments that she had never been happier than that day by the creek with her brother.

... ... ...

Livy and Rae stayed the night with Jimmy; they just could not bring themselves to leave his side. He was healing and getting around pretty well, even so her mother's guilt kept Livy firmly by his side. Monday evening there was a tap on his door and Darlene poked her head in smiling.

"Hey Jim, I have some things for you, are you alone?"

"Hey pretty girl ... bring yourself on in here, it's nice to see you!"

"Where are your folks?"

"Mom and Aunt Rae went out to get something to eat; they promised me it would not be pizza or burgers. They'll be gone for at least an hour and then they're heading back home this evening – so I'll be on my own again ... Thank God!"

"Jim Braun, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are so, so lucky to have family that loves you and cares enough to be with you like this. If it was my family, all I would have heard was how it was my fault and I should be living at home where I can be properly supervised and on and on ... you are damn lucky!"

Jimmy smiled a small quiet smile and said, "You're right, I am very lucky – they love me and I love them, what could be better."

Darlene brought a thick notebook over to the bed. "Here are all you class assignments for this week, I guessed that you would be ready to go back next week. Anyway, you have your books and I told each of your teachers what happened and let them know you would be studying. They were all very nice and sent you their best wishes – really, Jim, I thought they might be difficult but everyone was nice."

"Thank you so much; I know I have to keep up, this accident is no excuse to fall behind. But, right now I sure like to play around a little." With that he slipped his hand up under her sweater and discovered her braless breasts with nipples hard like pebbles by a pond.

"Well, it looks like I'm not the only one with that idea," he said.

Darlene giggled and said, "I'm just offering you a feel Mr. Braun, I have to go back to school and finish up some admissions office work this evening, but if you're good and your folks are gone tomorrow night, I can promise you a really good night!"

Jimmy took a large breast in each hand and squeezed while saying, "And a very fine feel it is my lovely Miss Darlene, I'll hold you to that promise!"

She kissed him sweetly, plopped his books on the bed beside him and waved as she went out the door.

... ... ...

Lars heard Alma turn off the shower, and then she stepped into the bedroom toweling herself dry. He loved watching her when she was naked. He adored the shake and shimmy of her flesh and the way her breasts would dance as she moved. She finished toweling by vigorously drying her furry pussy and tossing the towel on the bed. She turned to face him, put her hands on her head and did a little wiggle dance causing her large breasts to swing, sway and jiggle ... "Just for you big brother, all this for you!" Her voice was full of the lively sounds of a teenager not the gown woman he watched with loving eyes.

"Thank you sister, I love looking at you, you are so beautiful ..." his words were full of emotion.

Alma stepped quickly to the bed and sat next to him leaning in, her breasts mashing against his bare chest, and kissed him fully, wetly, for a long moment; then she leaned back, kissed the tip of his nose and said, "I need to get dressed and get home; people will be showing up looking for Mom."

His big hands clasped the ends of her breasts capturing the large rubbery nipples in a gentle squeeze as he said, "Maybe you could get away more often??"

"We'll see; you're the only action my pussy gets these days. I swear those Winter's boys are all queer; the old man loves for me to suck him off and then fuck me up the ass ... that's just about as close as he gets to my puss anymore. If I didn't frig myself while he's up my butt I'd never get off. You know Ida told me his brother was just the damn same; suckin' and butt fuckin' ..."

Lars sat up even straighter interrupting her, "Say, did I tell you that the boy I hit was staying at Ida's place. He rents one of her rooms – do you think she could help me?"

Alma patted his arm and stood dressing while she said, "I'll tell you two things, first you should talk to Ida because she is one smart woman, she took that little bit of money her piss ant husband left and has managed to keep her home and take care of herself over the years; and secondly, you have a beautiful dick and Ida could surely use a good fuckin' on a regular basis!"

"Of course, I like Ida and all, but she's not you; not even close ..."

"Bullshit brother, Ida is a big girl that's true but she is a sweet woman without a tooth in her mouth, big tits and a nice wide ass. I bet her old pussy would give you sweet warm ride. And afterward I bet she'd make you a fine dinner. You should be over there screwing away the blues NOT GETTING DRUNK!"

Lars hung his head and said, "You're right, you're always right, I'll talk to her this evening."

... ... ...

Livy and Rae hurried back to Jimmy's room with a container full of hot meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. It was Jimmy's favorite meal; they'd been delighted to find a diner near the university where the food was plentiful and good. As the meal was being prepared to go, the owner added a nice piece of peach pie ... "It'll be a nice sweet bit to finish the meal," he said with a smile – "No charge."

Once there Jimmy wasted no time demolishing the entire meal, he pronounced it "Fantastic!"

"Oh Mom, thanks for coming; I really appreciate you being here ... you too Aunt Rae."

"We're not done yet," Live said as she stripped the top sheet away sending Rae for hot water and soap. "You're getting a good bath before we go and your Aunt Rae has her liniments and salves for after."

They scrubbed his back, sides and front to shiny cleanness then rolled him onto his back where Rae began a long slow deep massage to move the blood and lymph as well as speed his healing. She worked in her special liniment adding drop of salve here and there before turning him face up.

Rae kissed him on the forehead, "How's that feel Jim?"

"Great, thank you ... Honestly it reminds me of when I hurt my back so long ago and you would come to the house and work on me. It feels really good Aunt Rae, thanks so much."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Up North Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds