• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Stalker: Visit 01 Day 02

The Stalker: Visit 01 Day 02

123

Saturday

Morning came and Sally stretched her eyes closed arms and legs straight out, when she heard the clang of the chains, she opened her eyes and saw the cuff on her wrist and then the day before came flooding back, she frantically looked around for the stranger who was nowhere then she followed the chain with her eyes and saw the other cuff was locked around the leg of the bed by the head board. She was thinking about how to escape when Mike stopped at the door, leaned against the door frame and watched her unnoticed while sipping his coffee. He stayed there for just a minute before he crossed the room and sat on the bed.

"Good Morning, Love." "A penny for your thoughts."

"Nothing." Sally took a sharp intake of breath at his sudden appearance. "I am not thinking anything." Sally responded quietly as she sat up with her legs tucked up and her arms around her legs.

Without a pause Mike stood up and slapped her across the face, backhanded her, then slapped her again. "You lie and you forget your manners, answer the question, Bitch."

"ESCAPE, Sir!! I was thinking about how to escape" The words came out quickly and Sally was crying.

"Well a good start to the day. Remember I have even less patience today, yesterday's lessons are to be remembered or there will be pain, now let us use the bathroom, and resume our training shall we?" As he had been talking he had taken off the cuffs and put them back in the nightstand. "These are for nighttime only. You will behave or be punished harshly during the day, Soon I will not even need cuffs at night, but I will use them usually" He led her into the bathroom letting her walk ahead of him but guiding her with his hand on the small of her back.

"You may go" he had to let her know that even relieving herself was at his whim.

Sally sat and when she was finished she went to grab the toilet paper only to have her hand slapped.

"Uh-Uh, no, no you may not touch" Mike picked up the cup that was on the sink filled it with water and poured it down her cunt to clean her. "Lean forward, Bitch"

Sally complied and Mike placed his arm on her back forcing her to stay there as he poured the remaining water down her crack then he put his finger on her asshole. He smiled as she whimpered and decided it was time.

"Come bitch" Mike grabbed her by the hair led her back into her bedroom and threw her on the floor. "On your knees, back to me" Sally was confused, and was trying to think which caused her to hesitate. She jumped when the wooden spoon met her ass hard. "I will not be patient Obey me."

Sally scrambled to get into position. "Yes, Sir." Upon hearing those words come out of her mouth she wanted to cry.

Mike pushed her head into the carpet, and put his foot under her stomach "Ass up, Bitch, quickly."

Sally did as told, stealing herself to be raped. She had heard that some guys preferred to take a girl from behind, so when Mike came behind her and began touching her asshole the realization of what was about to happen caused fear to flood into her. "NOOOO, I don't want anything in that hole, please and Sally put her ass down tears streaming down her eyes.

Mike leaned down and grabbed her by her hair, and forced her to turn around on her knees to face him. "BITCH! You are my toy, I have told you and explained it to you VERY nicely. I told you today I have little patience and am willing to inflict lots of pain. You have earned your first punishment. I will stop when you beg me to fuck your asshole. Mike began dragging her to the bed.

"NOO I don't want you back there, please make love to me regularly, please??? Just not back there"

Mike paid her no mind dragging her over to the bed and then over his lap. Sally was still protesting as Mike began to spank her with the spoon. Mike had a workout trying to keep her in position as she thrashed about on his lap begging for it to stop. He kept count in his head after the thirtieth one he stopped, pushed her off his lap and grabbed her by her hair.

"I will keep going until you beg to be fucked in the ass. Do YOU UNDERSTAND, BITCH?"

"Yes Sir, but I don't want it there, please????"

Mike sighed, and began in a very patient voice like talking to a child. "I will only explain one more time, if I have to explain again you will be punished. You are for my pleasure, I will do what I want and you will learn to not complain." Here his voice got harder "Now beg or pain, this IS your choice." And he continued spanking her much harder. He kept count in his head, because he was curious how long she would hold out. As he struck her ass cheeks, her thighs, the inside of her thighs he was rewarded by her cries she was wailing and begging for it to stop, but not the right way, so he continued. After 40 more strokes Sally relented.

"Okay, okay please stop. Do what you will, s-sir." Her voice was weak and hardly convincing.

"I said beg, bitch, beg for my cock in your asshole and I meant it. Now fucking BEG!" he started striking with renewed vigor all it took was two more strikes.

"OH PLEASE, SIR, please put your cock in my ass, please, Sir, please. I want your cock in my ass. Sally said it over and over not even realizing the blows had stopped for a few seconds. Her pleas became sobs.

Mike pulled her up onto his lap, put his arms around her and stroked her hair speaking softly as she calmed down.

"Now, now my sweetie, hush, you know you needed that reminder of who is Master and who is the toy. I know it was a hard lesson, hush it's okay now, you took you punishment." Finally her sobs subsided and she let her head fall onto his chest for comfort.

"It hurts so much, Sir. It hurts."

"I know, sweetie, but we are not done, you must now let me do what you begged me to do. Come get into the position I showed you before you had to be taught your lesson."

Sally's heart sank, she melted onto the floor knowing she had no choice, but wanting to be anywhere else, she knelt her back to him and leaned forward put her face into the carpet and raised her ass to him.

"Ah what a good toy! So obedient!" Mike was undoing his belt and reaching into the night stand. "Now this will hurt and I don't mind if you cry, you can even tell me how much it hurts, but at the end you WILL thank me for taking your asshole. We will do this often, as this is my favorite hole. The position you are in we will call position one. Whenever, wherever I tell you to assume position one, you will get into this position. Now this will be cold." Mike took the lube from the drawer and starting lubing up her hole. "Bitch tell me how nice it is that I am using lube."

"Sir, Sir th-thank you for using lube on my asshole. Then Sally started to cry in anticipation of what was to come.

Mike smiled, and put his hand on her back rubbing it like one would rub a horse, "Good girl" then he began to enter her. He did not want to break his toy so he went slowly enjoying each and every one of Sally's screams. The deeper his cock went, the more she cried and Mike enjoyed it. He was all the way in, he held her ass against his balls. He had waited for this moment and it was everything he had wanted. He roughly grabbed her sore ass and squeezed as hard as he could just to get a different sound out of his toy, his bitch. How lucky he was. Then he started moving faster and with more purpose. Her hole was sooo tight.

"AHHHHHH SIRRRR, Please it hurts, please stop, please?"and then Sally would cry she alternated between screaming, begging and crying even though there was no sign or hope for mercy from her captor.

Suddenly Mike picked up speed and started slamming his body into Sally's. He came inside her. Mike stayed put until he was empty, then he pulled out and sat on the bed. Cum dripped from Sally's asshole, Mike contemplated doing something about that sometime. She should keep it in there, as a reminder of him. He made a mental note to get butt plugs for the next trip.

"Oh honey that was great! Oh you are sooo good! Turn around sweetie"

Sally turned around and saw his glistening cock was still out.

Mike looked at her and his eyes were a bit excited, he reached out for her hair so she could not get too far. "Will you please clean this off honey? It is all dirty."

Sally sat back, and started to sputter a response when Mike put a hand over her mouth.

"I want you to think really hard about the next words out of your top fuck hole. Remember what happened when you argued this morning? No questions, no complaints just obedience. Or you will be punished. I will let you ask a question after an order is completed and I am satisfied. Now I am going to let go you will put your mouth on my cock or feel more pain on your backside, then put my cock in your mouth. Your choice, Bitch"

Sally sucked, her ass taste mingled with gross stuff and then mixed with gooey stuff none of which she wanted to identify. She cleaned him off then sat back on her knees and did not move.

"You forgot to thank me Bitch"

Sally's head snapped up, oh fuck she did not want to be hit again, or fucked or anything bad. "Oh-h Sir, thank you for fucking my tight asshole, please Sir I was so distracted by how it felt afterwards I forgot to thank you, please don't punish me. Thank you for letting me clean your cock straight from my asshole." Sally's head hung down in Mike's lap sure there was going to be more punishment and she was sobbing.

"Aw you are learning! What a smart little bitch, you thanked me for the fuck and the privilege of cleaning my cock. Such a good girl!" Mike caressed her cheek and pushed back her hair so he could look at her. "Look at me sweetie, I am proud of you, that was your first time in that hole and you did good. We will practice some more today, but for now lets get you cleaned up and go make breakfast." Then Mike leaned in to kiss Sally, and she did not turn away. She stayed still and opened her mouth when he opened his. She was learning indeed.

Mike took her to the bathroom, supervised her shower, brushed her teeth for her and let her use the toilet, afterwards he took her into the bedroom faced her and said:

"Kneel, Bitch."

Sally knelt with no idea what was coming, but that seemed to be normal.

Mike admired her for a few minutes not saying anything walked around her and reaching into a drawer for something. He was behind her and reached down running his hands over her back. "Lift your hair up, my lovely." And she did without hesitating; it was after all an easy order. He reached around her put the pinch collar around her neck and fastened it. "This will help you behave and not get as much punishment today, sweetie." Then he kissed the top of her head. "Come let's make breakfast."

Mike walked her into the kitchen, she followed on her hands and knees. Mike stood in the middle of the kitchen and pointed at the floor, "Position one, Bitch."

Sally's eyes went big and she started to shake her head, but she got into the position. Her mind was racing, "He just fucked me there! He said he was making breakfast, OH God please nooo" She kept these thoughts to herself and complied quietly tears streaming down her face.

Mike looked at her, Used his foot to nudge her stomach, "Ass up, come on up, up. Good girl, stay." This was part of the conditioning she would never know if he was taking her ass or just admiring her form. Having her in position in the middle of the kitchen meant she stayed out from underfoot while he cooked. He left the leash next to her confidant she would not move.

Sally could smell eggs, bacon and heard the toaster, she was on alert as she knew she had to respond to the simplest command, and she hated herself more and more for knowing that.

"Bitch, Go kneel by the chair you sat at for dinner last night. You will stay there till I tell you that you may join me, then you will get up in the chair."

Sally got up and walked to the chair then knelt down. Mike raised his eyebrows, but he had not told her she could not walk. He realized he needed to exercise her since she was going to spend a lot of time on bended knees between crawling, which she would do from now on, and kneeling. Mike went back to preparing the plates, keeping an eye on the bitch's positioning, she was actually doing quite well for less than 24 hours. He knew if he left her alone too long thoughts of escape were bound to come up.

Mike had cleaned off the table and done the dishes this morning while letting Sally sleep and drinking his coffee. He set the table and sat down paying no mind to the bitch beside the chair next to him.

Sally was soo hungry and the smell of food just made her hungrier, she wanted to eat, but he had told her not to move, but what if he forgot? She had a feeling if she disobeyed she would for sure not be allowed to eat so she knelt there shifting her weight trying to draw attention to herself.

Mike laughed "You are soo cute! Sit up and eat." He chuckled some more to himself and sat back a bit and watched her. "Honey we are not animals, place the napkin in your lap before you begin." Mike scolded her like a child. Sally obeyed and ate.

Mike said nothing to her the entire time, Meal times were a time for him to relax and get his thoughts together, and she assumed the rules from dinner applied so she ate in silence as well. When she was done she sat back and waited. Mike looked at her plate.

"Finish!"

Sally looked down there was only crumbs and some runny egg on the plate. She only had a fork to use and was very confused.

"Sir?"

"What?" his voice was getting softer and softer, this was not a good sign.

"You said yesterday when I needed help following an order I could ask for help, may I do that now?"

Mike looked up surprised, she DID pay attention, and since she was right he was inclined to reward her since she HAD in fact paid attention.

"Yes, but what is the problem, I said finish your food, you left some."

"But HOW Sir? I do not have any bread to wipe it up with and I don't know what you want me to do, please, Sir I am trying to be good, Please?" Her begging was because she wanted him to take pity on her and not punish her for not knowing what to do, but she was so distraught she did not complete the thought, but just hung her head and cried.

Mike came over to his little toy, so upset, so trying to be good and gave her a hug, "Good girl, Bitch, good girl. Okay I thought you could figure it out, but I will tell you. Lick your plate clean, leaving the plate on the table I want nothing left, okay? Can you be a good girl and do that?" Mike was petting her and talking soothingly to her.

"Y-yes, sir" Sally was trying to get herself under control and succeeded then looked at her captor and began to lick her plate, cold eggs and all.

Mike watched and when she was done picked up her hair and began walking, Sally followed not given much choice, bent at the waist with Mike leading with a fistful of hair they went to the living room where he sat on his chair and pointed to the floor in front of him, Sally knelt down.

"Now toy I have to address some things that happened this morning, but first I need to ask you, how are your tits feeling?"

Sally reached up and ran her hands over them "You hurt them yesterday, and I can still feel it, but it is not so bad, sir"

"Okay good, now this morning when you woke up and I was not there, what was your first thought?

Sally put her head down, "I'm s-sorry, Sir" she whispered in terror of what was coming.

Mike put his hand under her chin and softly said "Look at me, Bitch and answer the question."

Sally looked at him, took a deep breath and said "Escape, Sir. I was thinking about how to escape."

"And does that seem possible to you? Do you think you can escape me?"

"No, No Sir, I was just groggy and not thinking clear, Sir, I am so sorry."

"Do you want to learn about my door again? Come on, lets do that." And Mike got up and walked to the front door.

Sally stayed put shaking. The leash grew taunt.

"BITCH, COME!"

Sally jumped and came as fast as her four limbs would carry her. She heeled behind Mike, not wanting to be near the door.

"If you hesitate you will be punished harsher, now touch MY door, bitch."

Sally, in a state of duress, crawled from behind Mike and put a hand on the door, the second she did Mike dragged her by the hair back to the living room while Sally scrambled to get off the floor onto her hands and feet.

"Now for thinking about escaping me after I have put all this work into you, and for touching MY door you will be punished." Mike removed his belt

"But you told me to touch the door, Sir! I did what you said, Please, Sir I would never touch your door without permission."

Mike ignored her she would be punished for arguing. In a very controlled quiet voice he instructed Sally. "Lay on your back, arms behind your back, legs spread apart."

Sally complied eyeing the belt. She had never been spanked as a child and she was very much afraid of the pain this new implement was going to inflict.

"Now first off you are going to receive ten strokes for arguing with me. I will place five on your tits and five on your pussy. Do not move. I am not going to tie you; you are going to show me you can be a good toy. You are going to do that aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir" Sally whispered

The first blow landed across both tits perfectly and Sally screamed, and the next two came in quick succession. Sally jerked with each blow as pain exploded where her lovely boobs were. She rolled over to her side and tried to curl up only to have Mike's foot forcefully push her back. Sally looked up and shivered when she saw the look in Mike's eye and heard the growl of displeasure come from his mouth.

"Please forgive me Sir, Please. I will be good. I am sorry for moving Sir."

Mike paused and waited for her to calm down, and bought down two more on her very tender mounds. Mike did not want to give her too much time so he switched positions and aimed the belt for the area between her legs. The first stroke was hard and Sally made a pitch change in her crying, Mike smiled and almost felt sorry for her, but she had a long way to go before this was over.

"Do not move your legs, sweetie." Mike reminded her as he finished her punishment. When he finished he reached over and rubbed her on her now very red parts. Soothing her and letting her cry.

"That was because you argued with me about your punishment, now you still need to take your punishment for thinking about leaving me and touching my door."

With that he began steady hard blows. Sally cried and begged for mercy, but there was none. Marks appeared up and down her torso and some on her thighs. After 20 blows, he turned her over and pushed her arms off her back and continued for another 20 from ass to shoulder her back turned a nice shade of red.

Mike sat down and picked up his Ipad he had brought with him. Sally lay where he left her crying.

"I will give you 20 minutes to recover and come kneel in front of me and thank me for your lessons."

Sally curled herself up and tried to sit up, before ending up on her side. She had no sense of time, but just knew it was running out and she could not take another punishment. Soo much pain. He wouldn't punish her like that twice in one day would he? After what seemed like forever she pushed herself up and crawled over to her captor and knelt in front of him.

Mike did not acknowledge her, It was her job to speak and he was not going to make this easy for her.

Sally drew her breath, she was going to do this, she had little choice, but it made her sick to her stomach that she had sunk so low so quickly. Her voice was low at first but became stronger. "Sir, I want to thank you for punishing me." She was not sure if she was supposed to say more.

Mike left her kneeling there unsure of herself until he had finished reading the article he was reading. Then he looked at her, she was so lovely, so naked and so red all over. He smiled and put a hand on her breast rubbing it. "Do you remember why you got punished, my lovely?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Stalker: Visit 01 Day 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds