• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ginny and Katy Pt. 15

Ginny and Katy Pt. 15

12

Thursday, March 22, 2012, Ginny is naughty, Virginia returns.

= = = = = = = = = =

I woke up even earlier than usual. I felt wonderful. I was facing the foot of the bed and rolled over to look at Katy. Her hair was it's usual early morning mess. She was laying almost on her stomach, with one leg pulled part way up so her hip rose gracefully above her, from my point of view.

I knew from experience that, as Virginia, I could get out of and into bed without waking her. But I didn't think Ginny I could do it. I'd have to jump off and on. The thump from landing on the floor might wake her. If that didn't, the bounce when I jumped back on surely would. I checked the clock. She didn't have to get up for another hour and a half.

Besides, we'd talked through how this would work pretty thoroughly. Sleeping on the bed was special. I was sure if I woke her she'd tell me to stay off the furniture. I didn't have to obey, of course, but it would sort of scramble the game if I didn't. I'd have just dismissed it and waited for her to wake up, but I had to pee. I tried to ignore it.

We enjoyed watching each other sleep, but I knew I'd never hold out for over an hour. With a sigh of resignation I got up on all fours and jumped onto my blanket bed on the floor. It reduced the noise as I landed.

I got up on my knees, put my paws on the bed and looked at her. She mumbled something and rolled over, but did not wake up. I needed a drink too, so I used the downstairs bathroom, then on to the kitchen to use my water bowl.

Back in the bedroom I considered things then curled up on the blanket.

Sometime I'd wake her up early. That would surely be fun. But not today, I'd save it for later. Besides, she'd think it was cute to find me curled up on the floor. I was pretty sure I'd wake up when she got out of bed.

I guess that would have worked, if she'd gotten out of bed before she started playing with me. I woke up to something tugging on my tail. I popped up my head up, lowered my shoulder and looked back. It was just laying there. I looked up. The bed was a wall against my back. Sheets hanging over the side, but no sign of Katy. I shrugged, curled up a bit tighter, one arm over my head to block the sunlight, and went back to sleep.

I felt another tug and looked around. Katy had the tip of my tail, her head and shoulder over the edge of the bed, looking down at me. She giggled, with the tip of her tongue between her teeth, and pulled harder. I started to get up, but her other hand came over the side of the bed and pushed my head back down.

She said, "Chest on the floor, baby, tail up."

I got up on my knees and lowered my breasts to the floor. Still holding my tail, she reached past it with her other hand and started rubbing my sex with her palm and fingers. I growled softly.

And she slapped me right on my pussy. I yelped, jumped forward and looked at her. It had been loud, and surprising, but hadn't actually hurt.

She said, "No sex this morning, Ginny. Well, unless you want to do it yourself after I leave. I have other ideas for right now. And I have to get to work. Sit by the night stand."

I did, whimpering. She knelt down in front of me, rubbed between her own legs briefly.

"Oh, if there was only time..."

She reached into the night stand drawer and took out two bright pink ribbons.

"You see this in a lot of puppy play pictures on the net. Some like this, some don't, but I think we'll try it for a day. OK?"

I didn't know what she was talking about. They weren't long enough to go around my breasts. I didn't remember seeing... then it hit me.

My hair. She was going to give me pony tails. I'd tried the look long ago. I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it much either. It made it hard to answer the door too. This never come up when we talked about pet play.

I looked across the room at myself in the mirror wall. I could see us both in profile and noticed we were in almost the same pose. But me, being in my formal "sit," had my back straighter and my breasts thrust out. Her pose was similar, but more relaxed. She looked fabulous from the side. Nude with her little breasts just poking out from her chest.

I thought about the ribbons. Well, I could put up with it for a day. For that matter, if she really liked it, I'd probably put up with it forever. As I said, I didn't hate it.

"Turn around, Ginny." I did, and resumed "sit." She got up on her knees and tried styling my hair with her fingers.

"This isn't working." She started to stand up, then changed her mind.

She said, "Ginny, go fetch your hair brush."

I gave her my confused dog look.

"Right. Ginny, go fetch Virginia's hair brush."

The door to the bathroom was slightly open. I pushed through it, got my brush in my teeth, ran back and went into "beg" presenting it to her.

"You remembered. Good girl. Now turn around and sit again."

I sat while she brushed my hair, parting it in the middle, then made up a pony tail on each side a bit above and behind my ears, each with a big bright pink bow. She finished, got up, walked towards the hall.

She said, over her shoulder, "Go on downstairs, puppy."

I got up on all fours and walked towards the mirror watching the pony tails and my breasts bounce. I stopped a few feet away looking myself over carefully. I shook my head, watching the pony tails and ribbons whip back and forth. Well, bows were pretty cute.

In the hall I heard the shower running in her room. I went downstairs, had some food and water, then laid on the floor and waited. When she came in I looked up at her, trying to emulate the way that puppy had looked at me when she knew I didn't have time to play.

That look always made me feel guilty about leaving her. I guess I wasn't entirely unsuccessful because she paused, frowning, upon seeing me. But continued, putting her briefcase and purse on the island.

She looked back as she got coffee and a bagel.

"Such puppy dog eyes, Ginny. Go get your tennis ball."

She went out on the back porch with her breakfast. I went to the living room, found the ball, went back through the kitchen to the back porch and presented it to her.

She threw it well out into the yard and I raced after it and brought it back. We did this a few more times, with her encouraging me to run faster each time. She went back into the kitchen, I came in with the ball. "Sit." I dropped the ball and waited. I was breathing hard from running.

She stood there staring at me and I realized she'd had me running not just to play or see how my pony tails looked, but also so she could watch my chest rise and fall as I caught my breath. I smiled at that thought and arched my back a bit more than usual and took slower, deeper breaths, thrusting my breasts out even more.

"Thank you, Ginny. That's lovely. I never get tired of looking at them."

She got her briefcase, bent down to kiss me goodbye, pinched both nipples, and left.

The day went much the same as yesterday. Which was much like most days I spent just enjoyed being Ginny. Except that I did hump the couch almost as soon as she left. And there was a phone call around noon. I let it ring a couple of times while I walked into the kitchen. I took off my collar as I stood up on what I thought of as my hind legs. I suppressed Ginny and picked up the phone.

This had happened before, of course. I'd been doing this for years, it was pretty much inevitable it would happen from time to time. I had a mental picture of Ginny sitting in the shadows at the back of my mind waiting for me to finish.

I said, "Hello?"

It was the woman who would be hosting next months town common committee meeting at her house. So I stood there chatting with her and realized I was wagging my tail and feeling it brush the backs of my legs. My mental image of Ginny changed from her just waiting to her becoming impatient and trying to take over my body.

As I listened to her rattle on about what she planed to serve, and ask me to come early to help set up and so on, I notice that right in the center of the island was the box of chocolates that Katy had been using as treats for Ginny. I walked over and looked more closely. It wasn't just in the center, it was perfectly in the center. It was open. And a couple had been unwrapped and left on top.

Was Katy tempting Ginny to be naughty? I got a tingle between my legs. If not for the phone call, I'd have never noticed them. I wonder...

I said, "Excuse me, have you talked to Katy?"

"Why, yes. I ran into her a few minutes ago. We work in the same building, you know."

No, I didn't know. Very interesting.

"When I mentioned that I kept forgetting to call you about the next meeting, she said I should call right now. She was sure you'd be home. She waited for you to pick up before going out to lunch."

I smiled. This was going to be fun.

The phone was cordless so I walked into the living room and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I was holding my collar in one hand, the phone in the other, and my tail swinging as I moved. I looked up to my face and the pony tails grabbed my attention.

My physical appearance, as I've said, is a stereotypical bimbo. My usual hair style is cute but rather more dignified than "bimbo." The pony tails more than threw things over to the dumb blond bimbo look.

I put the collar on the credenza by the mirror and started playing with the pony tails, posing this way and that. I pouted, put the tip of one finger in my mouth and pulled the corner down slightly. Tipped my head down and tried to look mindless. I was successful enough to scare myself a bit.

But I'm not at all dumb. I'd been listening the entire time. When she asked me if I'd call two of the other women for her. I caught myself just before I answered with a breathy mindless bimbo voice. I cleared my throat.

I said, "Sure, I can do that a little later. I'm in the middle of something right now."

She said, "Great, thanks Virginia. See you on the sixth."

She hung up. I put the phone down and continued to pose, looking at myself. I drew out a pony tail with each hand, swiveled my shoulders and hips and looked out of the corner of my eyes at myself.

Maybe a parochial school girl uniform? And address Katy as "Head Mistress," emphasizing the "head" part while licking my lips and looking innocent? Interesting idea. The school girl thing hadn't worked for Brian and I. But I was sure it would work for Katy. Maybe get Betty to come over too and be a teacher? Or a second school girl?

I was humming as I watched one hand, seemingly of it's own accord, slip between my legs while the other pulled on one of the pony tails. I rubbed gently for a few seconds before shaking myself.

I picked up the phone, went into the kitchen to hang it up, looking once again at the box of chocolates. Back in the living room, I got down on all fours, put on my collar and, so to speak, "called" Ginny. I slipped her back on and started playing with my tennis ball again, but my mind still on the issue of the chocolates. How could Ginny get to them? I couldn't jump from the floor onto the island.

The answer came to me quickly, inspired by one of those on-line videos of pets getting in trouble. I went out to the kitchen, used my forehead to push a chair from the table to the island, jumped up on that, then onto the island. I ate one of the open chocolates. Then the other.

Now, let's see. I pulled a few of the others out with my teeth. I could have pulled them one at a time, but that didn't seem like what a puppy would do. I dropped them and looked them over. I held one down with my paw and ripped it open with my teeth. Ah! I ate that one and then ate the others the same way, leaving several chewed up wrappers. Enough for now. If I ate more I'd get sick. I wasn't looking for that level of reality.

As a final thought, I pushed the box off the island, on the side near the garage door, with my nose. I looked down, many of the chocolates were scattered over a nice wide circle. A couple had almost reaching the door. I'd chew open a few on the floor later. Satisfied I got down, leaving the chair, had a drink, then went back to the living room and my tennis ball.

An uneventful and thoroughly delightful day. After I ate lunch, breakfast serial in my bowl, I had three more chocolates from the floor, striving to thoroughly mangle the wrappers. At the end of which I heard the garage door going up as Katy arrived home. I was supposed to be feeling like a guilty puppy so I crawled behind the couch, but made it a point to leave my behind and tail showing.

And as I waited there for Katy, I realized I sort of did feel like a guilty puppy. I savored the feeling, loving the anticipation. I listened to the outside garage door close and the one from the garage to the kitchen open.

She said, quietly, "Oh, my."

The door closed and I heard her briefcase and purse plop down on the island. She was wearing her usual sneakers, so I can barely hear her walking around. Surprisingly, rather than calling me or coming through into the living room, I heard her move a chair, then a zipper opening. Silence. Then the sound of the chair moving slightly. She's masturbating!

And my anticipation became more acute. What has she got in mind that she needs to come before she does it?

The sound continues for a couple of minutes then I start to hear her breathing coming in gasps. I'm getting wet now, the sound of her is winding me up. I slip one hand back and start rubbing myself. Finally a deep growling climax ending in a screech echos through the kitchen. After a minute and I hear the chair move, but do not hear a zipper close.

She says, quietly, "Now, let's have at that bad puppy."

I remove my hand from my pussy and lick my fingers clean. Here it comes.

A pause, then loudly "Ginny! Come!"

Well, no, I won't. I hear the door from the kitchen open then flap, flap, flap as she let's it go. I can't hear her on the carpet, of course, but I do hear the swish as the rolled up newspaper comes at my ass, hear the crack and feel the sting as it hits me. She hits me five or six more times and I try to crawl further under the couch, but she's holding my tail. I back out, with her pulling on my tail.

"Down!"

I do, looking up at her doing my best guilty puppy expression. She's nude and I can see the wetness on her engorged pussy lips and inner thighs. She lets go of my tail and rubs herself. She's bending over her cute little breasts hanging as much as they ever do, her nipples pointing at the floor.

"Stay! I mean it, don't you move at all!"

She gives me one more swat, leans down even more.

"Open."

I do and she puts the rolled up paper in my mouth.

"Don't chew it. Just hold it."

She went back into the kitchen and returned with her purse and my leash.

"Put your ass up, Ginny."

I do and feel her cleaning my entire crotch area off with what feels like baby wipes. She dries me. Well, on the outside anyway. Trying to dry inside my labia is hopeless. I feel her put something inside me then the clit vibrator she used when I played Barbie for her is slipped inside my labia and properly positioned. She tapes my labia closed.

"Ginny, up."

I'm on all fours, she puts my leash on and leads me into the kitchen and to the mess I've left on the floor. She brushes the wrappers off the island onto the floor, gets the trash container from under the sink and turns the chocolate box right side up.

"Clean up your mess, girl."

I hadn't expected this at all and am disappointed. I expected her to be more creative than just making me clean up. As I start I feel both vibrators start up very slowly. Using my mouth and teeth to pick up the chewed wrappers and put them in the trash and the others back in the box.

As I work she gradually speeds up the vibrators. I'm about half done with I'm having trouble concentrating. I start dropping things I've picked up before I can get them into the trash or the box.

What should have taken ten or fifteen minutes, even using just my mouth, takes almost forty. I'm dripping on the floor, which she requires me to lap up too. I wondered how I could be dripping if she'd taped me shut, but it turned out she hadn't quite. She'd specifically left me open enough so I could drip, yet not lose either of the vibrators.

As I got the last of the chocolates and wrappers cleaned up, I leaned down and put my forehead on the floor, shivering all over, approaching climax.

She said, "Don't come, Ginny."

It was pretty rare for her to use orgasm denial. But it was always fun, at least after the fact, to obey. So, breathing in gasps, I got back up on all fours and turned to face her.

"Sit."

I did and oh God, the position increased the pressure on my clit, changed the orientation of the part inside me and I very nearly came. I leaned up against her, rubbing my face on her leg, and whimpered. She stepped close in front of me, spread her legs. I looked into her naked pussy, noting her swollen labia, already spread open before me. Her little clitoris showing.

She ordered, "Lick."

It took me a second to get my face in, as I had to tear my attention away from trying not to come. I tried to resist, but found myself pivoting my hips back and forth, humping the air, playing with the pressure of the vibrators. She slowed them both then held me right in between the point where I'd have come if I didn't resist and where it would be too much to resist.

I worked on her with increasing urgency, and understood why she'd masturbated before starting. She wanted to keep me there licking her longer.

"Tongue inside, dear. Nose on my button."

I complied and she stepped the vibrators up for a moment then put them back down. She came, leaning on my head, then stepped away, put her back against the island, and slid to the floor, rubbing herself and grinning at me.

She whispered "Down."

I did looking back at her. The vibrations continued just below what I could resist. I ground my teeth and whimpered at her. Begging with my eyes.

"On your belly, starfish."

This was new. I did as she said, "Grab the floor."

I had just enough time to think "Huh?" when she hit both full speed buttons.

I didn't consciously feel them go faster. What little I knew was that I was coming and my vision was blacking out. I writhed on the floor, I'm pretty sure I kicked her at one point, I saw the ceiling several times, the floor really close up, the sky out the picture window, the side of the island with Katy giggling at me.

I saw her giggling, but I couldn't hear anything over my own screams. It seemed to go on for a long time, but she told me later it was exactly fifteen seconds at full speed, then slowed to zero over the next minute.

I eventually became aware of them vibrating, slowing, slowing, then finally stopping. I was laying on my side gasping. I continued gasping and whimpering for some time thereafter.

"Can you hear me?"

Woof!

"And still in character. Amazing. It's time for Virginia to come back, baby."

I flipped over on my back and stared at the ceiling, coming down. Letting Ginny fade gently. As I came down I noticed that I was wet in a lot of places. I sat up, which took some work as the floor was slippery and my tail was still in. I looked around me. I'd managed to get quite a area around me pretty well covered with my pussy juices, from leaking, and coming, and writhing around.

I said, "Wow."

Katy asked, "Was that good?"

I repeated, "Wow." My brain wasn't really functioning yet.

"Did you have fun being naughty today."

"Wow."

"Right. We'll talk later. Are we still time in? If you can't say 'yes' I'm going to assume 'no.'"

I managed to say "Yes."

"Good. Clean up the floor. The puppy made an awful mess. Put my clothes in the laundry, and my sneakers in my room. Put Ginny's things away, clean the vibrators too and put them beside my purse."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ginny and Katy Pt. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds