• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fairy Tales Ch. 03

Fairy Tales Ch. 03

Aurora, or "Rory" as her friends called her, had never been "put under" for a medical procedure before. Her doctor - Dr. Philip, as he liked to be called, because he felt it bolstered a sense of familiarity between himself and his patients - was quick to reassure her that there was nothing to fear. Getting her wisdom teeth out was common for girls her age, and a relatively quick and painless procedure with all the benefits modern technology provided. With slight trepidation, Rory agreed to a time and before she knew it, she was in the surgeons chair, an IV being carefully inserted into the veins in the back of her hand, and being asked to count down from 10. She didn't even make it to 6 before she was out.

The procedure went according to plan, and after extracting the last unwanted tooth from her gums, Dr Philip prepared to leave the room, and leave the clean up to his nurse and also girlfriend, Mel.

'Wait a minute,' said Mel, giving Philip the coy, hungry look he had learned to associate with her feeling horny, "Come here." Philip, smiling, crossed the room to Mel. She grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to her. In her seated position, his cock was just level with her mouth and he leaned his pelvis forward to gently brush the area against her lips. Mel smiled and nuzzled him through his scrubs, breathing hot air onto his cock and causing it to stiffen. He inhaled sharply and moved his hands to his tie-string pants. Mel reached up and grabbed it. "Allow me," she said. She gently teased the waistband of his pants down an inch, just revealing the tip of his erection and she carefully leaned in and licked the tip, softly but with warmth and a hungry, lapping tongue. Philip sighed with pleasure and made to move his pants down fully to give Mel better access. She slowly licked her way around his shaft, teasing him with clever flicks of her tongue and occasional forays into her hot, wet mouth. He thrust his hips and cock at her impatiently and groaned. Smiling, Mel pulled back..

"You know what would be really hot?" she asked, biting her lip. She leaned over Rory, cupping her smooth yet supple breast. "To see you fucking her. Just like this, right now." Philip laughed nervously. Surely she was joking, and this was just dirty talk, intended to get him hot and bothered?

"You're more than enough for me," he said, leaning down to kiss her.

"I mean it!" She pulled back. "It would be so hot. And I bet she would like it. Look at her. Look at how young and pretty she is. Don't pretend you don't want her." Mel's fingers teased Rory's nipple till it poked out from her shirt, a plump bud of pleasure that Philip found incredibly arousing. Shaking his head as if to clear it, he rebuked her.

"I could lose my license over something like that. I could go to jail. So could you."

"Not if no one finds out," responded Mel. "Do you want me to get her warmed up for you?" She leaned forward and took Rory's nipple in her mouth, flicking it stiff with her tongue. Rory moaned in her sleep. Dr Philip started.

"She shouldn't be able to feel that! She shouldn't feel anything!" He reached for his charts to check on her information. Mel laughed and grabbed his hand.

"Pain is different than pleasure. Watch." As Philip did as he was bid, Mel slid her hand up Rory's skirt and began to stroke her up and down, softly at first, then more vigorously as she went on. Rory gasped and grunted in response, her unconscious body bucking beneath Mel's fingers and thrusting itself at her. Despite his reservations, Philip felt himself grow hard with desire again. Mel pulled up Rory's skirt and inched her panties aside. She leaned down and began to lick Rory in her most private of places, and Rory, in her sleep, responded beautifully, spreading her legs and sighing with pleasure. Philip began to stroke himself as he watched, his cock swelling with every pass Mel's tongue made over Rory's sweet young pussy. Rory began to make mewling sounds, grinding her pelvis onto Mel's face, and Mel grabbed Rory's ass to pull herself in deeper. Just when the unconscious Rory was gasping and seemed on the verge of orgasm, Mel pulled away.

"Take her," she hissed at Philip. "She's more than ready for you. She passed a single finger over Rory's clit to prove her point, and the sleeping girl moaned and made thrusting motions with her hips. Unable to stop himself, Philip pulled his cock free from his pants. Mel smiled and, wetting her lips, quickly took his entire member into her mouth, licking and sucking until his cock was soaked. "Fuck her," she whispered excitedly, aiming his dick at Rory's eager, yearning hole. In the throes of lust, Philip plunged into the warm, damp crevice, shoving his cock in all the way to the hilt, as Rory bucked underneath him, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. Philip sighed with pleasure, she was so sweet and tight around him. He began pumping in and out of her, while Mel stuffed a hand down the front of her scrubs and began to rub herself.

"Fuck her harder," she demanded, while she furiously stroked her clit. Philip obliged, his ass muscles clenching and unclenching while he thrust in and out of the sleeping girl. Rory cried out, and her pussy began to spasm around him. "Yes, she's coming, she's coming," cried Mel, humping her own fingers. The sights and sensations were too much for Philip and tensed up, then released with a mighty groan, filling Rory with his cum as he slammed into her again and again. Mel screamed her own release to his right, her eyes never closing as she watched him cream the unconscious girl.

After everything was over and cleaned, Mel leaned in and whispered, "Next time, I want you to fuck them in the ass."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fairy Tales Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds