• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 04

Dave Gets an Education Pt. 04

123

Chapter 9: A week with Professor Williams

It was the Sunday following exam week and tomorrow I was to report to Professor Williams's office. She had let me off of work for the last two weeks so that I could study for exams and I assumed I would pay for that kind jester over the next five days. She had asked Mrs. Baxter if she could use me for the week to help her finish up her work for the semester. Mrs. Baxter had agreed to loan me for the week.

I was to report to Prof. Williams on Monday morning and she would keep me, and I suspected, use me, for the week. She was to return me to Mrs. Baxter on Friday evening. I knew Prof. Williams had promised to keep things professional while in her office at school, but I had a feeling that did not apply to after work hours. I wasn't particularly looking forward to the week, especially after my previous experience with her two weeks ago (see part 2).

I was called to Mrs. Baxter's room about 8 pm. I knocked on her door and was told to enter. Mrs. Baxter was sitting in her chair in her sitting room reading a book when I entered.

"Good to see you, Dave" she said. "I hope you've had a pleasant weekend."

"Yes ma'am." I replied. "The pool is wonderful, and I have been relaxing and getting over the stress of exams."

"Good, have you gotten settled in to your living quarters?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied again. "I've gotten unpacked and everything has been put away. I still have a little decorating to do, but that will come in time. I am very happy there."

"That's wonderful." She said.

After a brief pause she continued. "I called for you because I wanted to talk to you about your service to Edna next week. As you know, Edna has asked me to loan you to her next week for the purpose of helping her complete her end of semester school work. We both know that she will want to use you in other ways as well. She went through a messy divorce several years ago and as a result, lost a lot of her self-esteem."

"Yes Ma'am, I understand" I replied,

Mrs. Baxter continued. "I have done everything I could to help build her back up, but nothing seems to work. After her afternoon with you two weeks ago, she seems like a different woman. She is dressing more professionally, holding her head high and acting more like the assertive woman she used to be. It is for that reason that I agreed to loan you to her for the week."

"Ys Ma'am." I replied again.

"Edna means the world to me." Mrs. Baxter said. "In fact, she's my sister. We are very close and there are very few things that I would not agree to share with her. You included. However, I also know that she can get carried away now and then, and not having any cock for the past four years has made her let's say 'cock hungry'. I'm afraid that if I sent you over there for a week without 'protecting my interests' that, when you returned, you would be so used up that there wouldn't be anything left for Jessica and me."

Wow. Edna Williams was Mrs. Baxter's sister. That explained a lot. It explained her presence here the other Saturday, her participation in my initiation into a Femdom lifestyle, and why she was so cool, calm and collected when she saw me naked standing in the corner. If Mrs. Baxter was taught to dominate men by her mother while growing up, it seemed to reason that her sister, Edna Williams was taught the same lessons. The only thing that had me confused was how Mrs. Baxter was going to 'protect her interests.'

Mrs. Baxter got up and went over to the night stand next to her bed and rummaged through the drawer for a moment before picking up something. She closed the drawer, turned and approached me with the device.

"I'll bet you were confused when Dr. Rosewood measured your cock during your physical." She said. "She measured it when it was soft and again when it was erect. She also said you had a little trouble keeping it soft enough for her to measure. I can understand that since Helen Rosewood is a very attractive woman. Still, I should punish you for getting an erection without permission. In fact, why don't you write that down in your notebook, we will address that when you get back from Edna's?"

"Yes Ma'am, I'll write it down as soon as I return to my room." I said.

"Now." Mrs. Baxter continued. "This is a chastity device. I had it made especially for you based upon the measurements that Helen provided. As long as you stay soft, it should remain fairly comfortable to wear. You may find it a little uncomfortable initially, but after a little while, you will get used to it. As you can see, it has a few special featured. The basic design is a metal cage that fits over your penis and curves so that the penis is pointed downward. It is sized for a soft penis, so any arousal will be restricted and cause you discomfort."

"Yes Ma'am, I see" I said. "I've seen pictures of similar devices on the internet."

"Yes, well this device has a few other options." Mrs. Baxter continued. "First, is this rod which is inserted into the tip of the cock and threaded up the Urethra. It includes two electrodes; one here and the other here."

Mrs. Baxter was pointing to the device and I could see two silver bands on the rod. One was about half way up and the other near the tip. There were wires coming out of the distal end of the rod which connected to a plug on the cage. The cage had an attachment point for the rod which would allow it to be inserted into end of the penis and secured at any depth.

Mrs. Baxter continued. "This ring is secured behind your balls and connects to the cage. It prevents the cage from being removed over the penis, thus locking it into place. This metal arm is curved to pass between your legs. It has an attachment point for an anal plug which will be inserted up your ass."

She was showing me the device which had a metal rod that was a little bit larger than the one designed for my penis. At the end of the rod was a metal ball which I assumed would be inserted into my anus. I noticed the same silver electrodes on this device and wires that exiting the rod and plugging into the cage.

"This device is constructed so it can move with you up to a point, so you should be able to carry out your normal daily activities." She was continuing. "The rods will penetrate your penis and anus, preventing Edna from using you for penetrative sex. She has a huge collection of dildos which include some that are just a bit bigger than gigantic. She enjoyed using Don to break in her new ones when they arrived. You are not ready for that, so the plug in your butt will save you from that torment."

"I see." I said. "But how will I use the bathroom?" I asked as politely as possible.

"The sensors provide two purposes." She explained. "The wires must be disconnected to remove either rod to allow you to relieve your bodily functions. Whenever they are disconnected, a signal will be sent to my cellphone alerting me you are 'free'. If I do not get a signal that the sensors have been reconnected within 5 minutes, I will call Edna to see what the problem is. If she ignores my call, I will come to retrieve you and bring you home. Of course, you'll be on your own until I arrive. It's the best I can do to protect you."

"I see." I said. "You said the sensors had two functions. What else do they do?"

"They can issue a shock similar to one of those shock collars used to keep dogs from barking." She replied. "The intensity of the shock is adjustable from stimulating to unbearable. At its maximum setting it will cause the most men to fall to their knees and beg for it to end. There is a time limit on the maximum setting of 30 seconds. That is a safety feature built into the device. Otherwise, it will continue to shock as long as this button is pressed. It can administer continuous or intermittent shock waves and can be set to deliver various patterns of shocks."

"So it's like a Tens unit that they use for physical therapy?" I said. "They used one on my knee when I injured it playing football in high school. It felt pretty good at the lower settings, but I remember one time when they set it to high. It felt like a pin was pricking me again and again."

"That's right. Mrs. Baxter said. "The shocking components are from a Tens unit. It has a bit more punch than he ones found in a shock collar, and having the sensor attached to the inside of your penis and anus increase the effectiveness of the shock since both are moist and sensitive tissues. A low energy setting is all that is needed to provide extreme pain. It's all controlled from this remote control which has a range of about 1000 feet."

"I don't think I want to find out what it feels like." I said.

"Well then you better keep Edna happy." Mrs. Baxter replied. "I have many transmitters programmed for your device and I have already given one to Edna and another to Hilda. I explained how it works to Hilda. I will give Edna a call tomorrow. Now strip so I can see how well it fits."

I did as requested but I was too aroused to get it on. I expected Mrs. Baxter to have me get some ice from the kitchen to shrink my cock as she did when she put the cock rings on me, but she chose a different course of action. She looked at me for a moment, focusing on my cock.

"Lie on the bed on your back." She demanded. "Stroke yourself until you're fully erect, but don't cum. I'm going to ride that cock until I can get this thing on you; and you better satisfy me prior to shooting."

She didn't bother with any 'protection' as she knew I had been tested for STD and she wasn't worried about any other complications due to her age. She didn't like the feel of latex against her skin. She mounted me and I penetrated her for the first time. She was not as tight as Jessica had been, but I really didn't expect that after six kids and 30 years of marriage.

She impaled herself completely on my shaft and didn't move for several moments. I guess she was enjoying the feeling of penetration, of being filled with a cock. It was probably a feeling she had not experienced for five years or more. I could see the expression on her face. It was one of fulfillment.

She started moving. Slowly at first. Up and down along the length of my shaft. She wanted me to lie still. To prolong the sensation as long as possible. She was rubbing my chest with her hands. Telling me how good it felt to feel like a woman again. To feel the joy of sex. She began moving faster. The strokes were shorter now, but the speed made up for the difference. She was a race car, RPM's maxed to the extreme. She was ramming it home now. Her massaging of my chest had been replaced with her Twisting and squeezing of my nipples.

She told me to meet her thrusts. Again and again I pushed up to meet her. I had never been so completely fucked by any woman. Most had lay under me as I stuck my cock in them, not bothering to move as they received my shaft over and over again. They were novices and tonight I was experiencing the master.

She came with a shudder. It lasted well over a minute, although it seemed like forever. She squeezed and held my cock deep inside her telling me not to shoot. I was trying my best. Finally it was over. She relaxed and rolled off of me. She looked over and my cock was still hard. I had managed to hold back my ejaculation.

"Hmmm, that was good." She panted. "I don't think you will be able to get that thing on like you are, so I guess we will have to go another round. Go get me a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses while I freshen up. I think I need a few minutes to recover."

I started to put my clothes back on to fetch the wine and glasses from the kitchen.

"No need for that." She said. "Go as you are. You'd just have to strip again when you return."

I headed out of her door and to the kitchen. It was about 10 pm and I hoped all the girls were in their rooms. I was pretty sure that Hilda would be in her apartment as we had finished cleaning the kitchen hours ago. I hadn't seen any of the others all night as I had been in my room putting away the last of my belongings and packing for my week with Prof. Williams. I made it back to Mrs. Baxter's bedroom and knocked on the door. I was looking forward to having a glass of wine prior to the next round of sex. I would have preferred beer, but wine would do.

"Come in." she said. "The door is unlocked"

I opened the door trying not to drop the wine or glasses. When I entered I saw Jessica sitting on the chair while her mother remained in bed.

"Go ahead and pour Jessica and me a glass of wine." She said. "Then get over here and put that tongue to good use between my legs. Jessica needs to learn how to properly fuck a man and I thought I would begin her lesson tonight. Come on, get over here and get started."

I crawled between her legs as she sipped her wine and chatted with her daughter. She would occasionally give directions such as speed up, slow down or lick here or there. As she approach her climax she pulled my hair trapping my head between her legs. It hit with all the explosiveness of her first orgasm. She held me tight until it passed. She then told me to get roll over and lie beside her.

I was rock hard again and could only imagine what was about to happen next. She straddled me again. She was facing my face and looking down at me.

"This time you may come whenever you like." She said. "I've had two orgasms now so it's time to work on getting you soft so I can get your device on. Just realize that you will be licking up whatever mess you make. Jessica, feel free to join me over here. His tongue isn't being used right now so there is an open seat here."

Jessica got on the bed and started to straddle my face. As she began to get settled her mother stopped her.

No" she said. "Turn around and face me. We can chat while we use him and we can both play with his nipples. They're so much fun to twist and squeeze. Watch how he reacts when I pinch him like this."

She pinched my nipples hard and I tried to scream but with Jessica sitting there my screams were muffled. The sensation triggered something in Jessica and she squirmed on my face.

"Oh, that felt great." Jessica said. "Let me try."

Jessica repeated what her mother had done and the result was the same. I heard the nightstand drawer open and some jingling. Then I felt the pain in my nipples. First one and then he other. It made my eyes water.

"These are cloverleaf nipple clamps." Mrs. Baxter told Jessica. "They are connected by this chain. As you pull on the chain they are designed to pinch harder. You can attach weights to the chain if you want to increase their effect. They are a lot of fun to play with. Do you want to give them a try?"

"Sure" replied Jessica as she removed the clamps.

"When you replace them," Mrs. Baxter continued. "Turn them a bit. Applying them at different angles increases the pain. Also, they tend to deaden the nerves after the have been on a few minutes. Remove them so the circulation can return and prevent permanent damage. It is also painful as the circulation returns. Reapplying them is even more painful. Watch."

Mrs. Baxter and Jessica each removed and reapplied the clamps several times. Each time they were reapplied, it was at a different angle. They even applied both at the same time with each woman focusing on a single nipple. On the third application of the clamps, I exploded inside Mrs. Baxter. Minutes later Jessica erupted into my mouth.

"That was great" Jessica said to her mother. "It was like bonding. I've never experienced anything like it before. It was just great."

"You're right Jessica." Mrs. Baxter said. "I was never able to do this with your sisters because I would not let them have sex with their father. They occasionally beat him while he had sex with me or your Aunt Edna, but we never had sex like this. Let's change positions and do it again, by then we should be able to get Dave's chastity device on him."

They switched and repeated the episode. They left my nipples alone this time as they were red and very sore. Both climaxed about the same time, and true to her word, Mrs. Baxter had me clean up all the mess and change the sheets on her bed. She was also correct that I was spent and she was able to fit my new chastity device without incident. The ball in my ass was uncomfortable at first, but I adjusted to it quickly. The rod in my penis was more difficult to adjust to. It still was uncomfortable when I went to bed. It gave me the feeling that I needed to pee, although when Mr. Baxter removed it to allow me to go, I couldn't.

"Every time you call me to release you to use the bathroom, and you can't go, I'm going to zap you. Each time I zap you it will be at a higher setting. Get use to the feeling. After all, I'm protecting you from Edna. You should be thanking me."

With that she pressed the button on her remote and I felt a jolt of energy hit my penis. It seemed like it radiated down to my balls but as soon as it began, it ended. It got my attention more than actually hurting, but this was the lowest setting and I knew the higher the setting, the more painful the shock would be. I went back to my room and tried to get some sleep.

I had to be at Prof. William's office at 7 am. The only person up when I got to the main house was Hilda. She was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. I really had to use the bathroom but didn't want to wake Jessica or Mrs. Baxter and I couldn't wait until I got to Prof. Baxter's office.

"Hilda," I said. "Mrs. Baxter put this device on me last night which prevents me from going to the bathroom without some assistance. Would you have a key to it so I can go before leaving for Prof. Williams's office? I have to go real bad and I don't want to wake Mrs. Baxter.

Hilda showed me the key and the remote that she carried in her pocket.

"Yes I am fully aware of your little device." She said. "In fact it is going to be quite useful. We're going to use it as a paging device. When you receive a single pulse like this."

She demonstrated by pushing the button on the remote and I received a shock on my penis and in my rectum.

"It means Mrs. Baxter wants you." She said. "Two pulses is the signal for Jessica. My signal is three pulses. You will have three minutes to report to the one who paged you. If you haven't reported in three minutes, you will be paged again at a higher setting. The only problem is the device does not tell you where we are, so you will just have to find us. Of course, you know the range is only 1000 feet so how hard could that be?"

"Ah, shouldn't be difficult, I guess." I replied. "Can you let me out so I can use the bathroom now?"

"Sure thing." she replied. "But I'll have to watch. No unnecessary touching you know."

She led me to the bathroom and watched as I did my business. She slid both rods back into place but had to do it several times just to make sure they were properly seated. Mrs. Baxter was waiting in the kitchen when we returned.

"No false alarms I hope." She said. "They can get pretty painful if you're not careful. You know you only have 15 minutes to get to Edna's office. I'm sure you don't want to be late. You know she has one of your punishment notebooks and she is free to make entries in it whenever she likes. You know she's part of the family."

I arrived on campus and was waiting in front of Prof. Williams building when she arrived. I had a key to her office, but not the building. Since classes were over, the building was locked and I couldn't get in. I had been waiting since 7 am. Prof. Williams arrived at her normal start time of 8. She greeted me and asked how long I had been waiting. I told her and she said she was sorry. We made it to her office and she went into her inner office and turned on her computer. I made coffee and brought her a cup.

She remained professional throughout the day. I skipped lunch and my fluid intake was minimal. I didn't want to use the public restroom in her building even though I knew there were minimal staff working today. She had me grading projects and posting grades while she worked on her computer. She was dressed less formally today as she wasn't expecting any visitors now that classes were over.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds