• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eric's Revenge Ch. 03

Eric's Revenge Ch. 03

Due to some unforeseen circumstances I had a hard time submitting my work. Also thought I should warn you that this story does have a non-human element to it. This is the third installment. You should read Eric's Revenge chapter one and two first. I hope you enjoy.

*****

"Good girl." He rubbed her purple and red butt and looked at Wesley before smiling cruelly, "I love the sound of a spirit starting to break."

Adalynn sobbed into his legs. Her whole body trembled with pain, shame, and something else. She cursed herself as she felt herself getting moist between her legs. 'No no no.' she thought.

"Now, pet, there are some things that we should go over." Lord Vitali spoke confidently as he pushed Adalynn to the floor. She hit it with a hard thud. He rested his feet on her, effectively holding her down. "As I said before, you are MINE. You are my property. Do you understand?"

Addie decided she needed to save her energy. 'Maybe if I am good, he'll let me go.. Or at least I can maybe find a way out.'

She must have spent too much time thinking. Eric lifted one of his feet and dropped it hard on her back. His leather shoes were tough and no doubt left a bruise. Addi shrieked. "Pet? Am I boring you? So soon?" He growled.

"No. I'm sorry. I... I understand..." She hesitated, "M-Master."

He huffed and continued, "Good. There is no escaping me. This house, and the rest of my residences, are built to keep slaves in. I am a very powerful man. I have gone to great lengths to catch you. Understand that now that I've seen you, seen that delightful terrified look in your eyes." He moved his feet, then proceeded to pull her up by her hair until her face was level with his, "I will go to greater lengths to keep you."

Addi couldn't stop her tears from flowing. This man had taken her freedom and intended to keep her... forever? She let out a soft whimper as she looked into his eyes.

"I know you are not yet broken, pet. I do not expect it to happen soon either." His grip on her tightened, "I will crush that defiance in you though. Don't worry."

Westley cleared his throat, "Lord Vitali, I do not wish to disturb you. However, Lord Reese will be here at any moment."

Eric's hard stare never left Adalynn's eyes, "Yes. Show my pet to her room." He chuckled, but his cold blue eyes showed no sign of amusement.

'Finally,' Addi thought as he let go of her and strode out of the room. Westley walked slowly to her, "Miss, please sit up on your knees." He said calmly.

Adalynn didn't even notice that she was on the floor, curled up like a baby. Slowly she sat up, her hair sticking to her sweaty face.

"Thank you, now please follow me. Keep up."

Addi started to stand when she felt a horrible pain on her head. He smacked her with a long white stick. "Ouch!" She cried out. "I was doing what you said!"

Westley raised his stick again and Addi quickly calmed down, "I-I'm sorry!" She blurted out.

"Pets walk on their hands and knees." He said simply. "Now come, you're only going to make things worse for yourself if you keep throwing tantrums like a little child."

Addi tried not to cry at what his words implied. 'I am no pet.' She chanted to herself as she followed Westley. The hard floor seemed to cool her very warm body. As she followed him she marveled at how big and beautiful the house was. Westley had only led her down one hallway and they had passed six rooms and three bathrooms. The walls were a dark grey, and all the doors were black. There was some artwork on the walls, but Adalynn never was a huge fan of art, so she didn't care to look at them.

They reached a set of double doors at the end of the hallway and when Westley opened them, Addi nearly fainted. The walls were a shade darker in this room. There were beautiful windows with black silk curtains. A queen sized bed with jet black sheets was the centerpiece of the room. Addi hardly noticed when Westley began to speak to her.

"-here. But you will stay in this room most of the time." He finished as he led Addi to the walk in closet. It was huge. There was a door at the end of it. Westley pulled out a key and opened it, revealing a tiny room.

The room had no windows and seemed to be made of cement. There was a toilet and sink on one wall which nearly took up the entire wall. Other than that, the room was empty. Addi looked up at Westley, "W-wait, this is my room?" She gasped.

"Yes." He sighed.

"I sleep here?" The tears were begging to flow freely again.

"Yes."

"But... There is no bed. Nothing."

"Hush girl. There are worse fates." He seemed like he felt sorry for her.

"I'd welcome death with open arms." She huffed.

"Enough. You are to rest here for some time. Lord Vitali will come and... And he will do what he will."

Addi collapsed to the floor and cried herself to sleep as she heard the door closing, effectively trapping her inside.

***************

Harry was up starting coffee. His dark brown hair was a mess on top of his head. It was three forty-five in the morning. He watched as Josh tossed and turned on his couch, clearly having a nightmare. Was it really a nightmare though? Or could he be dreaming about what poor Adalynn was going through. No doubt nightmare and reality were blending for his little sister.

"ADDI!!" Josh screamed as he threw himself up.

Harry wanted to cry just imagining what his little sister was going through.

Josh's breathing was ragged and his eyes were frantic as he searched the room for his sweet fiancé. He dreamt about her being kidnapped. 'That could never happen.' He thought confidently. He looked around, why was he in Harry's house? 'What the hell?' He thought.

"Josh, someone did take Addi. Yesterday." Harry said, handing Josh a cup of coffee.

"Fuck." Josh groaned as he took the mug. He drank it in a matter of seconds. It was black. Usually Josh had a little cream and sugar, he remembered laughing with Addi just a few days ago about how she wouldn't drink it unless it was as sweet as juice.

"I sent Romeo out a few hours ago. He's at the office trying to see if we can find her on cameras or online or something." Harry sighed. He suddenly felt bad mentioning his husband to Josh, rubbing it in that he had someone to hold on to during this traumatic time.

"Good. Harry, I can't fucking do this. I need her here with me. I'm terrified of what they're doing to her. She's strong willed, she's defiant, and she's clever." He rested his head in his hands. "She's perfect."

"Josh, she's smart. She'll do what she needs to survive. Now get showered and dressed, we are going to be pretty fucking busy all day."

***************

Eric opened the door to his cage with his little pet inside. He turned on a light with a switch inside his closet. He smiled when he saw her whimpering and squirming in her sleep. He slipped off his suit jacket and hung it up then he walked to her. Slowly he leaned over her then growled, "Pet, get up."

Addi woke up and rolled on her back. She opened her eyes and screamed. Her nightmare was no nightmare, here was her capture. He had her. She sat up on her knees and looked up at him.

He nearly laughed at her outburst. "Good girl. You are not to look at me, or any other Lord unless you are told it is acceptable. Do you understand?"

She nodded and looked at his feet, "Yes Master."

He smiled, he expected her to get desperate. She would fake obedience, thinking that would ease her suffering. Not on his watch. "Now, pet, follow me."

Addi smiled to herself, it was working! He really believed that she had become subservient. She followed him on her hands and knees into the beautiful room.

"Stand." He smiled.

She stood up slowly, noting that he was still six or seven inches taller than her.

"Good girl. Now, I want you to take off that robe, and lay on my bed, on your back."

Addi started to tremble. He couldn't be telling her he was going to rape her. She started to undo the robe.

"Do as I have instructed while keeping eye contact with me."

She looked up into his intense eyes and frowned deeply. She gently let the robe fall off and laid on his bed, crossing her legs.

Eric's lips parted slightly at the marvelous body in front of him. She was beautiful. She certainly wasn't the type of woman he'd take usually. Those women were usually much smaller and had less fight in them than this one. He looked down her legs and frowned at the scars that were there. Were they from falling? Was she clumsy? He didn't actually read the paperwork from his hired spy about her. All he knew was that he hated Joshua. Joshua loved this woman. This woman would be his chance to get even with his foe.

"Why did you close your legs?" He sighed, irritated.

She never broke from his eyes, "You didn't say that wasn't allowed."

His eyebrow raised, "Oh? So unless I tell you that you can't, you think you're allowed to do whatever you wish? Like a child." He glared as he took three menacing steps closer to her.

She flinched a little, then suddenly felt her fire ignite again, "I'm sorry, this whole slave thing is new to me. I didn't get to study before you FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME!"

Eric grinned, "There is that little spark." He stood a foot away from her, "Stand up."

She glared at him, standing up, trembling a little as she tried to stand up straight.

"Good." He sighed, "Now turn around."

Addi whimpered a little, remembering the last time he saw her behind. She turned around slowly.

Eric gasped. His jaw almost dropped to the floor. He walked closer to her, his eyes never left the two long scars on her upper back. They were vertical, about a foot long on each side of her back. He gently touched each one.

Addi flinched at his touch. Why was he touching her scars?

"When did you get these?" He growled.

"I-I was born with them."

He sighed, "These are burns. You're lying." He stepped back from her, "Westley!"

Addi kept still, wondering what was so important about her scars.

The door to the room opened and Westley gasped, "L-Lord Vitali..."

Eric nodded, "Retrieve Oliver and Victor. They seemed to withhold some information from me. Call Keith as well, he must have known."

He grabbed Addi's arm, then let it go, "You stay here Pet. Remember that there is no use in trying to escape. The windows are bullet proof and locked with a key. If you wander out of my room, one of my guests will find you." He strolled out of the room, slamming the door.

***************

They had hardly been researching for two hours when Harry's door burst open. Brandi.

"Harold Edison Willis! You have not answered any of my calls!" She screamed at him, then she glared at Joshua. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with Addi."

Josh swore.

Harry bit his lip before answering, "Mother, I'm sorry... It's Addi... We are trying to find her."

Brandi went from mad to livid in a second, "What do you MEAN?! YOU'RE TRYING TO FIND HER?!"

Joshua nodded, "Look, Ms. Willis, we know who has her. We are going to find her."

Brandi fell to her knees, "I knew something like this would happen... I knew it."

Josh cocked his head to the side, "What do you mean?"

"It's Addi, she's... She's different."

Harry giggled a little, "Everyone is different mom."

Brandi shook her head, "I mean. She isn't human."

Josh nearly spit out his coffee. Did she just say what he thought she said? "I'm sorry, Ms. Brandi. What did you just say?"

Brandi let her head fall to her hands, "She. She's not human."

"Mom, you're clearly going through a breakdown. You don't know what you're saying." Harry put an arm around her.

"No honey, I know exactly what I'm saying. I had you at sixteen. Your father and I weren't in love, but we got married when I was eighteen. It's the right thing to do... or so I thought." Brandi sat down on the couch, "Your father was so sweet. He loved you dearly. After the accident a year after we got married, I was devastated. I was suddenly a nineteen year old single mother, and a widow. It was horrible."

Harry flinched at the truth coming out of his mother's mouth. Truth that she had never been brave enough to tell anyone until today.

"I went out with Helen one night, six months after the accident... Harry was at my mother's house for the week. We went to a bar, but I just couldn't enjoy myself. When I went outside for some fresh air, I saw a man. He was so handsome, Harry. A big strong chest, dark brown hair and eyes. We walked around outside and all he told me was that he had many brothers, and that his name was Gabriel. I took him to the house, and we..." She sighed. "But after, he stayed. We talked all night. For the whole week he stayed. He was so funny and charming... Anyway, I got pregnant. I had Adalynn, and three days after she was born, he left."

"Sounds like a nice guy." Harry shrugged.

Brandi glared at him, "After he found out I was pregnant, he told me who... and what he really was." She bit her lip and said, "An Archangel."

Josh looked at Harry, "What the fuck is that?"

Harry shook his head, "Mom, it was a guy just fucking with your mind."

Brandi stood up, "No! He told the truth! I saw his wings! And his true form. He was an honest-to-God Archangel. But he couldn't stay with me... He told me that I needed to have Adalynn naturally at home, so I did. The day I had her, two of Gabriel's brother's came. Michael, the oldest, and Raphael, the third brother."

Josh waved his hands in the air to stop her, "So you're telling me that you fucked an angel?"

She nodded, "An Archangel."

"And so Addi is like, half angel? What the fuck does that mean?"

She shook her head, "Archangels aren't born like that. Either you're a human, or you're an archangel. There are no hybrids. When Adalynn was born, she had tiny nubs that came out of her back, a tell-tale sign of a baby archangel. Raphael is a healer, he told me to burn the nubs, and that he would make sure Addi couldn't feel it and insure that her wings couldn't come out as she grew."

"Holy fucking shit. Adalynn is an archangel?" Harry gasped.

Brandi nodded.

"The scars on her back are where her wings would be?"

Brandi nodded again.

Josh shook his head, "No. There's no way."

Brandi chuckled darkly, pulling her wallet from her purse, "Here." She pulled out a small card with random letters and numbers all over it, "They should be able to help. Throw the card in boiling water." She stood up, "I have photos at home I can show you. Proof."

***************

Addi walked around the massive room after she put on her robe, wondering how many other poor women had done it before her. She gently touched his silky sheets and glanced out of the window. The backyard was huge! There were flowers and trees back there.

She froze when she heard the door open. It was Westley, with his long white stick and food. Addi dropped to the floor and looked up at him, "Is that for me?"

Westley smiled a little, "Yes." He sat the plate on the floor next to her and watched her devour the food in minutes. He handed her a bottled water that she drank happily.

"You know, in all my years with Lord Vitali, he's never once let a slave wander in his room."

Addi looked at him, "But the room..."

"He had that built for you."

She frowned.

"He's never wanted a slave like he wants you, girl. He doesn't really even use the pleasure slaves that are on the premises. He merely trains them, sells them, and moves on."

"Why does he want me so badly?"

"You'll have to ask him that. Though, you're true nature appeals to him now more than anything I'm sure."

"I don't..." What does he mean? Was it her scars?

The door opened again, it was Eric. His heart was beating rapidly. Now that he knew she was nearly an archangel, it took everything in him not to ravish her. "Westley, leave us for a moment."

Westley left. The hunger in Eric's eyes made Addi shiver with... nervousness? He stalked to her and lifted her up by her hair to face him, "Oh, Angel. I thought I knew what I was going to do with you, but now..." He laughed as he dragged her to the bed, throwing her on her back and climbing on top of her slowly, "Now I have much better plans."

His hand snaked down between her thighs. He palmed her dripping wet pussy and smiled, "Enjoying yourself, Angel?"

Addi frowned at him and shifted uncomfortably as the heat in her lower belly trailed between her legs. "Please don't hurt me." She whimpered.

She smiled, "Hurt you? Oh no dear Angel..." Suddenly his middle finger drove inside of her slick folds and he expertly curved it up to stroke her bundle of nerves while his other fingers worked on her clit. He brushed past her hymen and felt his thick cock jump with excitement.

Addi's back arched as she let out a scream from pleasure she'd never felt before.

"I'm going to show you things you've never even fathomed." He chuckled as he worked her with his hand.

*****

See you next time. Leave comments.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eric's Revenge Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 533 milliseconds