• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 50 Shades of Sharon Pt. 02

50 Shades of Sharon Pt. 02

Sharon Williamson thought her nightmare was ending, being mentally freed from Emily's grasp. She now, however, had an even bigger problem on her hands. On the night of Sharon and Emily's lustful affair, a mysterious dark figure was looming in the school hallways, capturing the entire endeavor on a video camera. Before Sharon could clothe herself and track the culprit down he, or she, was already gone. Sharon was visibly stirred, not knowing what to expect in the coming days.

The following Monday after the incident she arrived at school earlier than normal and not well rested. She was more stressed now than when she was being tormented by Ms. Choponis. When she unlocked the office door and entered she noticed a manila envelope on the desk with a bulge in the center of it.

She took strides across the room and hastily picked up the envelope then proceeded to open and dump the contents on the desk, a disk in a clear jewel case fell out with a note. Sharon picked up the disk to examine it, flipping it over she noticed writing in marker. It read: Choponis Bonus

Sharon booted up her computer and inserted the disk then unfolded the slip of paper that fell out with it. Her face lost color as she read the words therein:

This is not the only copy and the contents of the disk are preparing to be uploaded to the internet. You can stop the upload however, by meeting me in the boiler room after school on the day you receive this note. I'll be there at 6:30. If you are even a moment late the disk will be uploaded all over the web and sent to all of the email accounts of the entire school staff.

Someone you know

Sharon let the note slip from her fingers as the computer's media player loaded the disc and played the file on it. It began with a very poorly made title card and had a star wipe transition into the scene. Whoever put this together was not exactly a professional film editor, but that was the last thing on Sharon's mind as the scene opened up to Emily and Sharon undressing, followed by the two entertained in the desk in a heap of sweaty passion. It was a recording of the entire sexual encounter from start to finish. All the while heavy breathing could be heard from behind the camera, as if the one recording the ordeal was pleasuring himself, the low guttural moans indicated to her in was a male.

Then as the video arrived at the climax of the film, where Sharon squirted, drenching Emily's face in pussy cum, one final grunt was heard and the camera panned down to reveal a massive cock firing off several thick ropes of cum, easily launching 7 or more feet before splattering against the office window. The video cut from there and returned to the DVD's menu screen.

Sharon was in shock, standing still, not knowing at she should do next. After a tense moment of standing with millions of thoughts ran through her head. None were good. Then Sharon got an idea, her body sprang back to life and she raced to the office door, and turned the corner outside the office to check the window that had the semen on it. She thought she could get the proper authorities here to examine and DNA test the cum, maybe like they do in crime shows. Sharon didn't have a full grasp on how these science processes worked but it was worth a shot. She noticed that in the video the man ejaculated onto the window then began leaving the scene without cleaning it off, but as she turned and looked at the outside of the window she noticed there were no stains at all, the windows had been cleaned.

She was now completely frightened. She knew she was in trouble either way and she began jumping to conclusions. What would happen if she chose not to show up to the boiler room that night? What is going to happen to her job? Her mind raced while she stood in the hall outside the office, then without warning the disk began replaying itself. This startled her, causing her to jump. As the disk started playing again the front doors to the school opened and the first of the teaching staff had arrived for the day. The loud moaning of two women was booming from inside the office as a teacher made their way to that same office to check in for the morning. Sharon bounded to the computer in a catatonic state and ejected the disk quickly, removing it, then opening her desk drawer, she threw it in and slammed the drawer shut just as the teacher entered the office. Sharon looked like she had seen a ghost, the teacher was too tired to notice as he signed into the office.

The day couldn't have gone by any slower, as Ms. Williamson just stared off at the clock in anticipation for what was to happen. She still fulfilled her duties as secretary, but was jittery and on edge all day. She didn't even touch her lunch. She was too shaken up. As she waited for the clock to turn she couldn't help but continue overthinking the situation and she was extremely paranoid towards every single person that came through the office, whether it be staff or student. She cautiously talked to each person, wondering if they knew about the video or if they were the culprit. Her heart beat faster than usual all day. That is until the clock approached the six o'clock hour.

At the turn of the hour of truth her blood began pumping faster than ever, adrenaline coursing through her whole body. She knew she had to show up but was afraid of what would happen in that boiler room. What kind of torment would she be subjected to. Fifteen minutes before 6:30 she decided to make her way to the boiler room, in order to be early. The school was cleared out for the most part, all except a couple of janitorial staff members and the volleyball team remained. The staff were cleaning class rooms and the volleyball team was in the gymnasium. The sound of sneakers squeaking and grunts from high school girls could be heard from just outside the boiler room.

Sharon opened the door to the room and entered, she made her way to the back of the room, passing by the three large boilers, occupying the room. She got to the back of the room and noticed behind the last boiler a classroom chair, on it was another folded piece of paper and a sleeping mask used to cover one's eyes. She picked it up, unfolded the slip and read it aloud:

Good afternoon Ms. Williamson, or should I call you Sharon, or maybe even Emily's fucktoy, if you're reading this that means you arrived early, I'll be there shortly, don't worry. I just wanted to inform you that when I arrive I expect you to be in just your bra and panties and on your knees in front of the chair, then blindfold yourself with the provided mask. Non-compliance results in the immediate upload of your 'celebrity sex tape'. See you soon.

Someone you know

Sharon gulped down air, and her nervousness intensified ten fold. Who is this person?, she wondered. The anticipation was driving her mad, but she knew she had to prepare, so she followed the note's orders, slipping off her high heels and then unbuttoned her work pants, pulled them off, then removed her shirt. She was standing half naked in the room, and just as she removed her blouse the boiler room door opened. Sharon jumped skittishly at the sound of the large metal door swinging open, followed by the sound of heavy shoes striding towards the back of the room. Sharon quickly dropped to her knees, onto the cold hard pavement and slipped the mask over her eyes.

The footsteps approached Sharon and then stopped as a voice spoke up. It was distorted by what she figured was a cheap voice modulator.

"Good job, Sharon. I didn't think you'd follow through with this. Well give me moment to prepare before you get started." the electronic voice said to her.

"Wh-what am I going to be doing?" she asked, asked with a tremble in her voice.

"Why I am so glad you asked, Ms. Williamson, today you will be sucking my cock." Replied the voice, Sharon trembled when she heard him say this, "Also I love what you're wearing, a skin tone G-string and a matching lace trimmed bra. My cock is already stiff as a board, almost ripping through my pants trying to escape."

Then the man looked down at the bulge in his own pants and began unzipping his fly.

"Ok little guy you can come out to play now" he said to his dick, as he finished his sentence his massive dick flopped out of his pants, making an audible thud against his thigh. He then walked up to Sharon and grabbed the back of her head violently, "Reach out and grab it, slut."

Sharon quickly reached up and put a hand around the shaft, the man let out a sigh of relief. The cock was huge in her hand, she hadn't gotten this much sexual attention since college. She could barely wrap her fingers all the way around it, and she knew this might be a challenge for her to suck down. She stroked up the length of the cock, up to the head. She could feel the mushroom tip was fat and bulbous, the shaft being veiny and rough. Her fingers closed around the tip and she felt a huge amount of precum releasing out of his urethra.

He moaned and she shuttered, her pussy quivered, both at the girth of this cock and the sound of his pleasure escaping through his mouth. She lubed her hand up with the presemenal fluid and began pumping the rock hard dick. The man starting grunting, causing Sharon to get aroused. A wet spot became noticeable on the crotch of the thong.

She then added her left hand, grabbing loosely on the base of the cock she began twisting with her left while pumping with her right. This made the man's shaft throb and release more precum, the man saw the huge glob of Cowper fluid and forcefully pushed Sharon's warm mouth up to the head of his cock. She was resisting his pushing.

"Open that cum catcher of yours. Now!" he yelled, she flinched when he raised voice.

She opened wide and stuck out her tongue, then lapped up the warm and salty glob.

"Oh fuck baby, your tongue is so soft and moist. Keep licking." He instructed as he gasped for air.

Sharon did just that, sliding her tongue along the underside of the tip. As she jerked him off more of the fluid oozed out, in turn she licked it up, taking it into her mouth and promptly swallowed it. This went on for about a minute before he pushed her mouth over the head of his penis. She took him in and began sucking. The inside of her mouth was warm and wet. Sliding up and down the shaft, she would pause with every stroke to twirl her tongue around in circles around the tip, causing him to buck his hips instinctively.

After five or so minutes of sucking his member he pulled her by the hair off his cock, this made an audible pop as it exited her mouth. A strand of both saliva and precum connected between his tip and her thick cock sucking lips.

"Now slip out of those panties and hand them to me, then I want you to play with yourself as you continue sucking me off." He demanded.

Sharon stood and started pulling on the string of her thong, but was interrupted by the guy.

"No, no, no! Turn and face away from me, bending over while you do it. Take them off slowly too." He said.

She complied, she turned around and arched her back and sticking her thick ads out. The string of her thong barely covered her asshole, the man noticed and began jacking his Dick. Sharon could hear a wet stroking sound and soft moans escaping his mouth, as he stared at the dark brown discoloration that surrounded her tight shit pipe. Her pussy was covered nicely by the small triangular shape of the cloth, but the fabric was soaked and pressed against her slit. She stuck her ass out further to give him a better view. Then she slowly pulled her thong down past her shit hole and over her thighs, however the fabric was wet and stuck to her pussy, she applied a little more downward force and the cloth gave, peeling off from her wet pussy. This made an audible slick peeling noise.

"Fuck, Sharon, I almost came just then, probably would've coated your ass in cum, even from this distance. Now get back here and get back to sucking."

She let the G-string drop down around her ankles. She stepped out of them and picked them up, turned and handed them to the man. She then got back down on her knees and started blowing him again. As she sucked his cock she could hear him inhaling deeply, she knew he must have had them balled up and pressed against his face. She was disgusted by this thought, but whatever made this quickest and easiest for him was best for her.

With his free hand he pushed her head to get deeper in her mouth. He pushed hard hitting the back of her throat and she gagged abruptly. When this happened she accidentally closed her jaw, biting his shaft. He pulled away quickly, reaching for his cock. He slapped her across the face and she winced in pain, putting her hand to her cheek.

"Fucking bitch, you bit me!" he bellowed, "Plus you're not flicking your bean, like I told you to, slut."

"I'm so sorry, it won't happen again, I promise." She said innocently, afraid of what he would do if she screwed up again.

She then reached down to her snatch and began diddling herself. Putting two fingers in her pussy and using her thumb to rub her fat clit. The man once more pushed her head back onto his cock. She started moaning from pleasing herself, this made her mouth vibrate on his cock, intensifying his pleasure.

"Oh god, Sharon, I'm going... to..." he began thrusting his hips while still pushing her head, this face fuck pushed Sharon over the edge and she moaned loudly as her pussy walls clenched around her fingers and juices flowed out of her. Simultaneously his cock throbbed and heaved, his nuts swelled as he rammed his meat to the back of her throat. She was doing her best to suppress her gag reflex. As she came he did too. Hot and thick ropes jettisoned like water from a hose, shooting to the back of her throat. She couldn't swallow as fast as the load filled her mouth. She started choking, but his orgasm was still strong, even after four full wads of cum poured out of his cock, he just kept his cock pressed firmly at the back of her throat, not letting her breath. After shooting six extremely large blasts of hot cum his orgasm subsided. He pulled his cock out of her mouth. It made another popping noise as it escaped her wet hole. She then finished swallowing the goo.

"Ok, Ms. Williamson, that will do," he exclaimed,"... for now." He put his cock away and buckled his belt. He began to leave.

"Wait, "Sharon said", what about my thong?"

"It's mine now, they're my trophy." He replied. With that he swiftly exited the room.

When the door shut and she was sure she was alone, she took off the blindfold. She immediately noticed that he had taken all of her clothing along with her thong. He left her phone on the chair, though. She picked it up and dialed for Ms. Choponis to come pick her up with a change of clothes. She had no other choice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 50 Shades of Sharon Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds