• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bound Ch. 04: Bound to Apologize

Bound Ch. 04: Bound to Apologize

123

"OK" I heard a voice say "If you are who you say you are, where were we the last time you said you loved me?

My body shifted as they sat down heavily on the bed.

"What...?" I started as the bedroom light was turned on. Squinting against the sudden change in light I saw Jennifer sitting on my bed.

"Quick, before you have a chance to make something up. Where were we the last time you said you loved me? If you REALLY are Daniel you'll know the answer." she repeated. "Not the first time, the LAST time!" she stressed as I opened my mouth to respond.

Still shocked that she was even there on my bed I answered. "Never." I admitted blinking my eyes against the bright light "I never told you I loved you. Not even once. You told me all the time and all I could ever say was ditto, or you too, or something else lame like that. Truth be told, I've always loved you Jennifer." I mumbled out in my semi sleep state. "What time is it?" I asked grabbing my clock.

She spoke at the same time my mind comprehended what my eyes were seeing. "Jennifer, its 4 O'clock in the morning. What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about what you told me so I came back." she answered.

"Bullshit!" I muttered irritably. "You came back thinking you would catch us in bed together."

"Oh, COME ON! Please don't be mad!" she pleaded. "You have to admit the lying, cheating boyfriend is so much more believable than a magical corset that turns men into women." she apologized, holding her coat closed. "Oh my God Danielle! Have you been crying this whole time?" she said noticing my face for the first time since turning on the light.

"Not the whole time, No." I answered. "It comes in waves. I had finally gotten to sleep when you woke me."

"I'm sorry but you said there had to be something that would prove you actually were Daniel, when I thought of the question, I knew I had to come over right away." she said. "But Yes. I did expect to find you in bed with my boyfriend."

"If I wasn't living through this I wouldn't believe it either. When did I say that?" I asked.

"When I got up to leave." she replied

"I don't even remember standing up." I said sitting up in the bed, drawing my knees to myself.

"I should really get going. I'm sorry to have come by so late, er early." Jennifer said, as she got up to leave. "I'll call you later."

"Please stay!" I begged, practically whispering "It's probably too late now but ... I love you Jennifer. You are the one person in the world that knows whats happening right now, the only person I trust, and I REALLY do not want to be alone right now." I said, as new tears began welling in my eyes.

"Oh Daniel! I love you so much!" she said holding me tight.

"Please Jennifer, Daniel is gone now, call me Danielle." it hurt so much to hear myself admit that but it needed to be done. Like saying it out loud somehow made it more real.

Jennifer stood up and unbuttoned her jacket, underneath she was wearing a short, sheer baby-doll nightie with matching panties, it was then that I also noticed she was wearing high heels as well. Her breasts were supported by the satin underwire cups of the nightie, her nipples pressing hard against the material. I felt my pussy quiver as she bent over to set her jacket on the chair.

"If you were in bed with Daniel, I wanted to show him what he'd be missing." she commented as she slipped out of her heels.

"What made you come back?" I asked her, as she got under the covers with me.

"Well! Of the few times I've bean cheated on, no one has ever had such an elaborate story and definitely not a single one of them involved anything magical. Which meant you were probably telling the truth, regardless of how crazy it sounded. So when I thought of that question, I got out of bed, dressed in this just in case, slipped on the heels and drove over here." she explained her logic. "Lets get some sleep. We'll figure everything out when we get up."

Jennifer got into bed and spooned up against me. She was a little cold from wearing so little under her jacket and cuddled close for warmth. I wanted nothing more than to make love to that sweet woman but my body was just spent. Within minutes of turning off the light, I was fast asleep cradled in her arms.

It was past noon when I awoke the next day to the smell of coffee, bacon and eggs. I was just about ready to get out of bed when Jennifer came into the bedroom carrying a tray of food.

"No no no! Back in bed. I made you breakfast." she said, seeing me crawling out of bed. Setting the tray over my lap she said. "There's coffee and orange juice. I also made you an everything omelet, you still like omelets right? And bacon of course, everybody loves bacon." she said pointing everything out.

"Thank you. Why did you do all this?" I asked

"Because you needed more sleep, I needed a distraction to help me think, and I knew you would be hungry when you woke up." she said smiling. "Now eat. When you're done we'll talk."

She was right, about everything. I actually felt like I was caught up on my sleep and my stomach was growling. "Thank you Jen." I said reaching out to hold her hand "I really don't know what I would do without you."

"Lucky for you I'm so understanding." she joked. "Come on, your food is getting cold."

"OK, but I'm making supper." I said putting a slice of bacon in my mouth.

"Deal."

"Wait, don't you have to work today?" I asked remembering it was Friday.

"Friday's are kinda optional for me now since I came back from that seminar. I sorta got a promotion." she explained. "Even if I did have to work, I would have taken PTO. Being with you right now is more important."

"Thanks Jen." I said.

"You're welcome. Now eat!"

Finishing breakfast after a decent nights sleep, I was actually feeling good. Having a full tummy was nice but the best thing in the world at that moment was that Jennifer believed me. I didn't feel so overwhelmed anymore.

"Alright." she said, taking my tray. "Take a shower and get dressed. I don't suppose you have any clothes that will fit me do you?" The confused look on my face prompted her to continue. "I wasn't planning on spending the night, so all I have is what I'm wearing." she said sticking out a hip to show off her nightie.

"I'm sure we can find something that will work." I said, slipping out of bed and heading toward the shower. "Thanks again." I said looking back. "For everything."

"That's what friends are for." she said as she smiled and walked out of the room. "Now take a shower." she called from the hall "Daylight's a wasting."

I knew we were in something of a hurry but I had such a relieved feeling that I took a long, hot "Hollywood" shower. Once I was finished, wrapped in nothing but a towel with my hair up, I sought out Jennifer. I found her in the kitchen washing the last of the dishes from making me breakfast. It's crazy, I know I'm a woman now, but watching her standing there doing my dishes wearing nothing but that see through nightie that barely covered her butt with the matching thong panties, I wanted to fuck her. Especially because she had put the heels back on. Sitting down at the table I crossed my legs and set about toweling my hair dry.

"You didn't use all the hot water did you?" she said with a smile. "Feeling better?"

"No I did not." I replied."And yes, thank you."

"Alright, the first thing we need to do is go to the Police." she began, sitting down at the table, her knees together.

"And tell them what?" I choked.

"That you were raped of course! He can't get away with this." I could tell she was upset. "You said they've done this before. How many? When will they stop? Will they stop? Danielle, they need to be in prison!"

"Jennifer! If I go to the Police, they're going to want to know who I am. I would need to testify. They would have questions I can't answer. I have no ID, no Social Security Card, nothing! I'm a ghost. On paper I simply DO NOT EXIST!" I emphasized.

"Then we need a plan to get you those things. Now that we know what you need, lets find out what you have." Jennifer said leaning forward crossing her legs.

"I have a friend who believes me." I started "And that's about it. Yeah, I have a car but its not in my name. A place to stay for now til my money runs out, which will be soon because I can't go to work like this." I indicated my face and feminine curves.

"So we have a lot of things to do. So first question and maybe this is going to sound stupid but ... are you sure this change is permanent?" Jennifer asked adding. "I mean you don't want to go about changing your entire identity and then one day **POOF** you change back into Daniel."

"No, its not a stupid question." I responded. "I thought the same thing. Until last week anyway."

"Why? What happened last week?" She asked with a quizzical look on her face.

"I got my period." I said simply.

"Oh my God!" she said, slowly covering her mouth with her hand.

"Tampons. Other than laundry it was the one thing that forced me to leave the apartment in the last two weeks." I admitted "At least I'm not pregnant!" I said, trying to put a positive spin on the situation.

"Oh Danielle." she said, coming over to give me a hug. "Don't worry. We'll figure this all out. OK? You'll be fine. So, back to your new identity, have you tried anything yet?"

"I tried making some calls to Social Security but the people there were less than helpful." I said with a pouty lip. "Crying. Lots of crying, other than that, Ice Cream."

"Well the people who work for Social Security are not exactly known for their customer service skills. That's why they work for Government and not a Hotel or something somewhere." Jennifer said sitting back in her chair and crossing her long legs. "Crying rarely works, but ice cream. Now that! is an age old secret of all womankind." Jennifer laughed at that. "You can be such a dork sometimes, you know that?" She said, leaning over to give me a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too Jennifer." the words were no longer foreign to me. "You know the sad part is, I have a plan, just no idea how to make it happen."

"Oh? Whats your plan?" Jennifer asked.

"Well; Step 1: somehow get or change my ID. Step 2: Find a job. Step 3: Since I can't go to the Police, Revenge." I replied, matter of factly.

"Revenge?" Jennifer asked.

"Actually 2 and 3 could be switched I suppose, a plan needs to be fluid right?" I added, ignoring her question.

"Danielle! You didn't answer my question. How are you going to get revenge?" she asked again.

"Just dessert." I replied.

"What. You're going to bake him a pie or something." she probed.

"No! I am not going to bake him a pie. I've had a LOT of time to think since he did this to me, when I wasn't cooking or cleaning to keep myself busy, and I realized the only punishment fitting his crime is to have it happen to him. Hence, Just Dessert." I finished to see her with an absolutely apoplectic look on her face.

"Do you have a plan for this?" she asked.

"I've had little else to think about for the last two weeks." was my answer.

"Good," she said uncrossing her legs and slapping her thighs. "at least we have something. It'll make it easier to work out the bugs. For now why don't you keep getting ready. You can fill me in on the plan later. I'm gonna go jump in the shower." she said getting up. "And then hopefully we can find something that will work for me to wear."

I was amazed at her reaction. I had just told her that I planned on drugging and raping my rapist and her response, once she got past the initial shock, was basically 'OK, well that's nice. Just tell me over supper, in the meantime lets go out.' Shaking my head I followed her suggestion and went about getting ready. Ten minutes later, when Jennifer got out of the shower, I was dressed and had my makeup mostly done. Since my hair was so much shorter than hers it dried fast and with my pixie cut was easy to style.

"Oh my God" she said "I love that sundress!" indicating for me to turn.

"Thanks, Jim apparently really likes it too." I said, smoothing the skirt, feeling the buttons from the garter belt underneath.

"What do you mean?" she asked, a look of panic settling on her face."He isn't here is he?"

"No, he's not here." I reassured her. "This is what I was wearing when he raped me." Jennifer got a horrified look on her face. "I remember him saying that I was 'one hot piece of ass.'" I said mimicking his voice.

"Oh my God, you freaked me out for a second there. Especially considering what you just told me." she said her eyes getting wider with every word. "Knowing that, I don't care how cute that dress is, I'd burn the damned thing."

"I thought about it at first but then I realized that would be buying into the whole 'blame the victim' mentality." I explained. "It also occurred to me that if I did that, or even if I just refused to wear it ever again, I would be accepting that he had power over me. He doesn't! Not now! Not EVER! Which is why after everything had sunk in, and I had taken a shower, I put it back on. The whole outfit! Actually I take that back, I did change up two things."

"What did you change?" she asked

"I wore the corset on the OUTSIDE and I changed out the wedges for the BOOTS." I replied.

"HA! Wow!" Jennifer said, with wide eyes. "Maybe this will sound funny but you are an amazing woman Danielle and I'm glad we're friends." she said giving me another hug. "Now lets see if we can find something for me to wear. I still can't believe you're a size 4!" she walked away shaking her head.

Going through my modest wardrobe Jennifer was pleased to find that one of skirts had an elastic waist and would fit her at least long enough to get something else without having to drive all the way back to her place. She decided to wear her nightie as a blouse and incorporated some fishnet back-seam stockings and garter belt from the risque bag. As she was tying the saddle shoes I went to find my purse.

"OK, I got it. You ready?" I called from the living room.

"Almost. Could you come here? I need a hand." I heard her answer from the bedroom.

Walking into the bedroom I saw her putting on a necklace. "Here let me help you with that." I said moving to latch it behind her neck.

"No, that's fine, I got it. I need help with this." she said as stepped to the side, revealing the corset, in its case, sitting on the bed behind her.

"Ummmm." I was at loss for words.

"Is it OK if I wear it?" she asked, not sounding so sure anymore.

"Ahhh." I still had nothing.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." she said apologizing. "Forget I mentioned it."

"No, Jennifer, its fine, you just surprised me that's all." I said picking it up and slipping the halter over her head. "Turn around." Jennifer turned around and drew up her hair as I wrapped it around her middle and fastened the busk. I had to admit, Jennifer had a good eye. Since the nightie was entirely sheer except for the push-up cups, the corset gave some more coverage. The black leather of the corset was also a nice contrast to the burgundy colored satin nightie and gray skirt.

"Are you sure it's OK?" she asked "because if its not... AHHHH!"

I cut her off as I began tightening the laces. "I'm going to go slow, OK. Remember, this is a real corset, not like the one I got you from Frederick's. This is going to be a lot tighter and more stiff. It's also going to force you to have good posture." I explained as I was slowly drawing in the laces. "I'm not gonna tighten it all the way though, that way you can acclimate a bit before I actually tighten it. OK?" she nodded her head.

I proceeded to draw the laces in. Working my way slowly from top and bottom toward the middle, until her waist was drawn in, but not so tight it gave her any trouble breathing. My hands were shaking, I was so nervous, as I prepared to tie the knot. It was always at that point the magic became activated and I had no idea what it would do for someone who was already a woman. Jennifer must has sensed my anxiety.

"Its OK Danielle. I'll be fine." she reassured me.

I finished the tie in a pretty bow in the small of her back and prepared to catch her, just in case.

Feeling that I was done Jennifer put her hair up in a bun to get a better look at herself in the mirror. The corset drove her breasts up and in, forced into the most amazing cleavage. I could see the delight in her eyes as she ran her hands over her waist down to her hips. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, unable to hide her excitement. "I love it!"

"You look incredible." I told her. "You should walk around a bit, try to move like you normally would. That way the laces have a chance to settle, at that point we can tighten them a bit more if you want."

"No, I think this is OK for now. We need to get going anyway. Ahhh, You should probably let me drive." she finished seeing my keys in my hand. "At least until we get you a drivers license."

"Sorry, just habit." I responded.

"Don't worry sweetie. We'll get this all taken care of, OK?" giving me a hug and a kiss, when I nodded my head we left.

I pointed out the fire gutted pawn shop as we drove past it on the way to the mall. Jennifer looked at me with pity in her eyes before resting her hand on the knee of my crossed leg. My breath caught as her touch kindled a fire in my loins

"Is this turning you on?" she asked when she heard the difference in my breathing.

"Uh huh!" I said crossing my legs tighter, putting pressure on my clit.

"I'm sorry, I'll stop." she said giving my knee one last caress.

"Mmm mmm." I whimpered, as she drew her hand away.

"Over supper I want you to tell me the story again." she said as we pulled into the mall parking lot. "And I mean everything."

"I already told you everything." I told her, as she was pulling into a parking place.

"I know but to be honest, I was only half listening. Also there was so much to take in I think I may have missed some details."

"Oh, OK. What are we doing here?" I asked as she parked at the mall. "There's isn't some secret phony ID place moonlighting behind the Cinnabon is there?"

She laughed out loud to that. "No, but you need some more clothes. What you have in the closet isn't nearly enough. Some of you old clothes I can modify so its still usable but not all. Besides there is nothing in the world like a little retail therapy with your girlfriend to lighten the mood."

"I thought we were going to get me an ID?" I asked obviously confused.

"Luckily I know you so well that while you were in the shower I logged you into the Social Security Website and changed your name and requested a replacement card. When it comes we'll take it and your old license to the DMV. It shouldn't be too hard at that point to have them change the information and reissue your ID. Nothing to be done now but wait for everything to get mailed, so for now ... we'll do some shopping." Jennifer explained.

What can I say except she was right. We spent pretty much the rest of the day there going to different stores, trying on different outfits. We modeled skirts, shoes, hats, pants, and purses, turning more than a couple of heads in the process. By the time we were leaving, with our haul of the day, our faces hurt from laughing so hard. We were so relaxed in each others company that when my hand brushed hers she didn't hesitate to lace her fingers with mine. I slipped right back into my "normal" role with her, even though she was now 2" taller than me flat footed, opening her car door for her and kissing her before she got in. There was only a slight hesitation before she kissed me back but it was enough to snap me back to the reality of the situation.

"Sorry, I forgot myself for a second there." I apologized.

"Don't be sorry. If I didn't like it I wouldn't have kissed you back." she reassured me. "Lets get home though, I'm more than a little hungry." Between the look in her eyes and the way she stressed 'hungry' left much to the imagination.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bound Ch. 04: Bound to Apologize

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds