• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lock Your Phone

Lock Your Phone

I am a sissy and I love it like most sissies I dream about belonging to a man to be owned by him. I fantasize about being outed and being forced to become a transsexual. I put out adds on craigslist NY looking for a Master. I take lots of pictures dressed, I take videos dressed saying my name is Karen I am a sissy and I want to become a transsexual for a real man. I just can't stop thinking about belonging to a Real Man.

I have a part time job in the evenings painting sets at the local high school. I am there alone mostly from 6:00-10:00 by the end of the night it's just me and the security guard his name is Mike he's a older man 60's about 6'4" 250 nice enough guy we would chit chat sometimes

One evening Unaware I left my phone on the stage where I was working I said goodnight to mike, walked out of the building the door locked from behind got into my car no cell phone I was freaking out I need my phone I went back knocked on the door No Mike? I was out there for an hour driving around the building finally I left to find a pay phone not a easy anymore I kept calling my phone hoping Mike would hear it and pick it up. Nothing. I went home figured on getting up really early and getting to the school I couldn't take a chance of someone finding my phone and seeing my pictures videos craigslist adds etc.

I went on my computer to check my email, then checked my other sissy email account

There was a message from Mike, my heart sank it said I wish I would have known about what you wanted sooner.

I love your Videos what a sissy you are Karen? Wow.

Do you think the principal would like to see what we have working here? Do you think your contacts would like to see your videos? How about you parents? I was completely floored...

He went on

This is how it's gonna work, tomorrow when you come to school you will be dressed in a garter belt stockings bra slip and panties under your clothes., you will be totally smooth painted nails red toes clear fingers and Bring heels with you. From now on

You belong to Me.

PS make sure your wearing your chastity!!

My heart sank, at the same time it was a turn on that he said from now on You belong to Me and he wanted me dressed.

After a rough night's sleep, waking to the sobering fact of No Phone and what lies ahead I took a bath shaving my body smooth,

Then painting my nails I went on line to check my email I couldn't log on password was incorrect I kept trying frantically He locked me out of my email I went to my sissy email site and there were several messages the first read

The life you had is OVER if you think I am fucking around try me.

I read the next five messages they were all links to youtube and other sites with my videos and pictures I was freaking OH MY GOD the last email said I could alert all your contacts/parents to these links so they can see for themselves but I trust you will do as you are told.

You belong to ME.

I kept trying to reason to myself if I can just get my phone back he'll leave me alone maybe he was just fucking with me I kept hearing in my head you belong to me I liked that part as I dressed in my garter stocking panties bra and slip I started edging myself fantasizing about being a transsexual and being owned by Mike I was so turned on I wanted to cum about 20 times but like a good little sissy I edged away throughout the day at 5:00 I put on my Chastity I got dressed in my male clothing and left for work I was so nervous. I walked in No Mike I asked the security guard where's Mike oh he's off tonight I went to work freaked out around 8:00 the back door of the stage slammed it was Mike I was so scared, did you do as you were told?

Yes, I said in a femme voice. Follow me Mike said we went to a custodial room he locked the door behind us and told me to sit in the chair.

Did you bring your heels? Yes I said as I pulled them out of the bag, can we just talk for a second I said. Shut The fuck up he said, he walked over and grabbed my hair firmly do you understand me? yes, I whimpered.

I want you to say this as you rub my cock through my pants,

My name is J___ ______

I am a sissy I love being a sissy what I really want is to become a transsexual sissy for Real Men I want you to look into camera and mean it

We went over it a few times each time I loosened up by the fifth time as he was videoing me I really believed it myself. Then he told me to take my male clothes off and put on the heels, he was very turned on and said you are going to be a hot little tranny At that moment I felt happy.

Let me see that Chastity he took out a small lock removed the pin I had there and snapped his lock into place.

You belong to Me.

He made me do the same scene in my lingerie it felt great I wanted it at that point I really did rubbing his hard cock through his pants. We kept doing the same scene over and over me saying my name I really wanted it.

Then he said say the same thing as you unbutton my pants and hold my cock. lick my balls and my cock, keep saying how you want to be a transsexual sissy for real men. As I was doing this something came over me this just felt so right like this was really what I was born to do.

He stopped and said I'm going to jerk off in your mouth look in the camera when I say swallow you swallow then say what I taught you. I stared into the camera with my mouth open oh my god when he came it was so much he said swallow it was so thick and tasted amazing I said my name what I am and what I wanted.

He gave me back my phone and said I have all your contacts.

I'll email you what I expect next I can't wait to upload your new videos

I bet the guys online are gonna love this.

I'm gonna start on transgendering you soon honey.

You're gonna be one hot little sissy tranny.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lock Your Phone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds