• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sara Shows Me

Sara Shows Me

12

After several years of carrying on our office affair, I guess I got a little complacent with tending to Sara's needs. After all, any time we have had to travel for work, the company pays for two rooms, but we only use one because sex is always on the agenda. It's something I came to expect, and maybe even take for granted.

As we led up to our last trip out of town, I was very explicit in what I was looking forward to doing with Sara when we enjoying our off hours. Where we used to do more romantic things when we were together, I was just focusing on my needs and not thinking about making Sara feel special. I fell into the common trap of not paying attention to what she was telling me. That was definitely my bad, and believe me, I was about to pay dearly for my neglect.

So, after a long, frustrating day of travel, we finally got to the hotel. To my surprise, we were given adjoining rooms when we checked in. Normally, we are given two rooms on different floors, so this was going to be a real treat. We collected our room keys, grabbed our bags and headed upstairs.

Out of habit, I walked to Sara's room, followed her in and set my bags down. "Oh, no, Ken, you need to put those in your room," she insisted. OK, that was a first on one of these trips, but since we were in rooms with a connecting door, I figured we could keep appearances up and still get together whenever we wanted.

After dropping my bags off in my room, I tried the adjoining door. It was locked from her side. I knocked, but there was no answer. Hmmm... So, I walked out into the hallway, knocked on Sara's front door and waited. She answered and let me in.

Sara looked annoyed, but I figured that was probably due to the long day of flights, cabs and check in snafus. I figured a little hot loving before we headed out for some dinner would be just the tonic she needed. There's nothing like a few orgasms to take the edge off.

I kicked my shoes off, laid back on the bed and gave her my best come-hither look. She wasn't happy, and she wasn't having any part of my antics. "Ken, I've been giving us a lot of thought lately. It's all about sex with you these days, isn't it? You don't pay attention to me and what I need, and you don't make me feel as special as you used to," she told me. "To you, I am just an easy lay."

"Oh, come on, Sara," I said, "I know exactly what you need to relax," I said, stroking my hand over my semi-erect cock. "Now, come over here, and let's get things started."

Sara turned around to me and shot me a sharp look. "This is exactly what I am talking about. You know what you need, Ken? A little lesson in humility. And, I'm just the girl to give it to you."

"Alright, now you are talking!" I said, a little too excited for my own good.

"OK, fine. Bring that chair over here," Sara commanded, pointing to a wooden chair by the desk in the room. "It's about time you learned a lesson."

"Your wish is my command," I said as I sat down.

"Put your hands behind you, between the chair slats," she ordered, and I willingly obliged. Sara bound my hands together behind the chair with the silk tie to her bathrobe so I couldn't move. It was uncomfortably tight. I had forgotten that she worked in the technical field, and knew plenty about how to tie a line properly. "Now, Ken, that I have your attention, you are going to learn what it's like to have me fuck someone else and you be denied."

"Oh, come on, Sara, stop it," I said. "Look,whatever I did, I'm sorry. Truce?" I smiled big, turning on the charm.

The smile on my face only made her more upset. "No, Ken, I'm very serious. First, though, I'm going to show you what you are going to miss."

With that, she started taking her clothes off. The pants she traveled in followed by her blouse. Her underwear, while pretty, was more of her everyday wear, and wasn't what I was used to on our dates. In her bra and panties, she unzipped her bag and laid out out some of the sexiest underwear I had ever seen her pack for a business trip. A lacy black thong and a matching push-up bra that would make her look like a knock out, complete with garters and stockings.

"Here's the plan for tonight, Ken. I'm going to get ready to go to this bar I heard about just down the street. You are coming with me to find me a handsome guy. Someone who you think has a big cock. You are going to introduce him to me, and we are going to flirt. The three of us are going to come back here to my room, where you are going to return to your seat, hands bound behind your back like they are now, and I am going to fuck him in front of you."

"Ohh, intriguing," I said, trying to make light of what was becoming a serious discussion.

"You are going to love this next part, asshole. You are not going to get to be with me. You are on a time out. So, once we are done... or once me and this guy you pick get tired of you watching us, you are going back to your god damned room by yourself. You need to learn that it's not a sure thing with me."

Crap. My wife had been neglecting me at home for a long time as we were planning for some home renovation work - and stress with her ensured there was going to be absolutely no sex, and I had spent a lot of the lead up to this trip looking forward to spending some hot time with Sara. In fact, I hadn't cum in a long time in anticipation of this trip, and this wasn't what I had planned for. "Oh, come on, Sara. Surely you have to be joking."

She looked over her shoulder as she turned on the water in the shower. "No, I'm as serious as a heart attack. You are just going to have to go without to remember what it's like." She took off her bra, her ample breasts in perfect view. She also took off her panties, walked over to me and pushed them into my face. "I hope you can smell just how excited I am to meet someone new tonight... I am sure he will be just as excited to smell my pussy when he eats me out." She dropped her panties on my lap and walked into the bathroom.

With her words still echoing in my ears, she stepped into the shower and, as the cool water hit her skin, her nipples got quickly erect. She soaped her skin, taking extra time to wash all the places I loved to lick. She brought out her razor and shaved her legs and her hot pussy, something she always does for me. Her soft, smooth skin always feels so good rubbed against me when we are together. I closed my eyes and imagined how good that feels. By this time, I noticed that my cock was rock hard. Surely, she had to be kidding about not letting me have her.

After her shower, she toweled off and got into her sexy underwear. The thong rode beautifully between her ass cheeks, and her push up bra made her tits look irresistible. She took her time, slowly showing me her gorgeous body as she dressed for this date. She slid on the stockings, clipping them to her garter belt, and sat down in front of me. "Are you liking what you are seeing?" she asked. By this point, my balls were aching and my cock stood at rigid attention.

"Yes, Sara. I do. Can we please make love now? I'm really horny."

"I can tell," said Sara, "but, I want you to see just how serious I am about getting laid tonight." She reached into her toiletry bag and pulled out the little sack she kept her jewelry in when she traveled. She pulled out a gold anklet with a small charm on it. She stroked her fingers down her left leg and clasped it around her ankle."Do you know what this means?" she asked.

"No, but it looks pretty," I said.

"This means to anyone who understands the swinging lifestyle that I am a hotwife, and I am advertising my availability. It means that anyone can do anything to me that I want. The club I mentioned? I read that it's a place where women looking to get laid can find handsome,well-hung men who will treat them with the attention and respect that they deserve."

I gulped.

"And, you are going to help me get laid tonight. And, no, you won't be able to make yourself cum until I tell you it's OK... Understand?" She looked sternly at me. "This is - I hope - the last time I will have to do this." She slid into a short black dress with a plunging neckline showing off her gorgeous tits and put on a pair of shiny black heels. "Now, I am going to untie you. I expect you to do as I say if you ever want to taste my pussy again. Understand?"

I swallowed hard and said, "OK." With that, Sara walked behind me, undid the sash and told me to stand up. "Now, get your things, and we are heading out. Oh, by the way, if you want any chance to ever fuck me again, if I catch you jerking off, we are through. Understand?"

"OK," I said as I walked into my room to grab my sport coat. We walked into the hallway and headed to the elevator. The doors opened and we walked inside. A couple with two young children, a boy and a girl, were headed downstairs wearing their swimsuits. No doubt they were headed for the hotel's pool. Damnit. I wanted to kiss Sara in the worst way. Tell her that I was sorry, and beg her to call the whole thing off. There was no way that was going to happen now with an audience.

The elevator doors opened, and we walked through the lobby to hail a cab. As we waited, I whispered to Sara, "please, let's not do this. Let's just go back to the room. I really want to be with you."

"I know," Sara said, "but you have to learn your lesson. After this, I'm sure you will be a much better boy." The cab arrived and we both got in. Sara gave the address of the bar, and we started off. Even in the early evening light, I could see Sara running her fingers up her thigh, under her dress. She was smoking hot, and I wanted her in the worst way possible. I reached my hand over, and she firmly pushed it back."No way. Not now. Remember our deal."

The cab arrived at the bar, and we got out. I paid the driver, and we walked inside. Loud techno-dance music blared in dark bar, and sexy couples were together, dancing closely on the floor. A few low, comfortable seating areas scattered around the bar were filled with either large groups of people laughing and talking or couples being very intimate. Sara looked around the bar and spotted a single open seat in the corner. "There. You go sit there. Get me a drink. I will be on the dance floor, attracting some attention."

I walked to the bar stool and had a seat. I ordered a Cosmopolitan for Sara, and I got myself a straight bourbon. I was going to need something strong to get through this night if she was serious. Once the drinks arrived and I paid the bartender, I turned to walk to the dance floor. By the time I found her in the crowd, Sara was already dancing with two guys. One guy was a tall, thin black guy, the other a broad-shouldered Italian looking guy. They were grinning from ear to ear, and Sara was enjoying all of the attention, dancing in a very provocative manner. I walked to her side and handed her the drink. She leaned in toward me, giving me an eyeful of her beautiful tits. "That's nice, but you still have work to do. You need to find me my guy. The clock is ticking."

Shit, she was still going through with this. I went back to the bar and started looking around. It wasn't maybe ten minutes later when I saw someone that I knew was going to be irresistible to Sara. This guy looked like that Swedish model Alexander Skarsgard. He could have been his twin. Sara had told me several times - even while we were making love - how hot he made her, and often times, just the mere thought of him would send her over the edge to bliss. He was sitting at a table, laughing and talking with a few friends.

As I got up, I noticed that he had also caught Sara's eye as well. Even as she was dancing with the other guys on the floor, he had her full attention. I walked to the table and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, buddy, do you see that lady in the black dress on the dance floor?"

He turned and saw her. "Yeah, what about her?"

"Well," I said, "She asked me to see if you wanted to dance with her. I know it doesn't look like it, but she's kind of bashful. she really has a thing for you."

He smiled and said, "OK, I'll go talk to her." He excused himself from his group and walked across the dance floor to Sara. I went back to my place at the bar, and watched the two of them. They hit it off almost immediately. Sara couldn't break her gaze from him, and he seemed very attracted to her. They spent a lot of time leaning in to talk with each other, and after a while, they were getting very touchy feely. My god, she was going to go ahead with this, and I had picked the guy who was going to fuck her ... I downed another bourbon, feeling incredibly sorry for myself and using some liquid courage to make it through the night.

A little later, Sara and her new friend came over to me. "Ken, this is Dave. I explained to him what you have done to me, and what your punishment will be for tonight."

Dave brushed Sara's hair from her face and turned to me, "I can't believe you would treat a beautiful, sexy woman like Sara any less than you would a princess. Sara wants me to show you how a real man treats a woman... with passion and desire."

"Fuck you, pal," I grunted as I turned to my bourbon.

"No, Dave's gonna fuck me," said Sara. "And, if you want any chance of being with me the rest of this trip, Ken, you are going to do exactly as you are told and mind your manners. Understand?"

I downed the rest of my bourbon and heaved a sigh, resigned to what was to come. "OK," I said. "Let's go do this."

We stood up and headed out of the bar. Dave was holding Sara's hand, and she had a firm grasp on his muscular arm. I hated every minute of it, but the idea of watching sexy Sara involved with this guy did do something for me. It hurt, but it was incredibly exciting. I was about to find out just how hot things were about to get.

After we hailed the cab, Dave and Sara got into the back seat, and I sat up front next to the cabbie. I told him where we were headed and he started the meter before pulling into traffic. "Ahhh, young love," he said, looking back into the rear view mirror. "They really make quite a couple." I could hear Sara and Dave making out in the back seat of the cab, but I didn't want to look. I couldn't bring myself to see, but I could just imagine Dave cupping Sara's breasts in his hands, playing with her erect nipples. I could imagine her rubbing her hand up Dave's thigh until she could feel his throbbing cock, all the time thrusting her tongue into his mouth, desperately wanting to take him right there in the back seat.

"We're here," said the cabbie as we pulled in front of the hotel. I settled the fare, and got out. I had to tap on the glass of the back door to get Sara and Dave's attention and motion them out. They gathered themselves and stepped out onto the sidewalk, hand in hand.

"Walk behind us, Ken," Sara ordered. "Remember, whether or not you get any depends on how you behave."I took my position a few steps behind Dave and Sara, and watched as they walked through the lobby, Dave's arm around her waist, occasionally slipping down to touch the curves of her hips. It was getting to be too much for me to bear. At the elevator, Dave hit the call button and while we waited to go upstairs, I couldn't help but notice that he was fully aroused, and Sara's nipples were hard, straining at the fabric of her dress. The door chimed, and we stepped into the elevator.

"Floor 12," ordered Sara, "And stand by the control panel, Ken." I did as she told me, and once the door closed, Sara grabbed Dave, pulling him as close as possible, kissing him with unbridled passion. Dave eagerly returned her kisses, and ran his fingers over her breasts. I tried not to look, staring down at the elevator buttons, but the sound of their kissing told me all I needed to know. Sara was aching for Dave, and he was feeling the exact same way. The door opened at our floor, and Sara told me to wait until Dave and she had left the elevator to follow.

At the door to the room, Sara used her key and opened the door. Dave and I walked in and Sara pulled the same chair I had been tied to earlier to the foot of the bed. "Ken, remember, how you act determines whether you are going to get any this trip or not. You understand?"

I gulped, "Yes."

"Ok, then, I want you to drop your pants." At first, I felt uneasy, but Sara shot me that 'think before you answer' look, and I undid my belt and pants, pulling them off. "Now, the boxers." Again, I was ready to hesitate, but Sara's look had me doing exactly as ordered. My balls were aching from all of the teasing, and a drop of precum stood out on the head of my cock from all of the excitement.

"Oh, god, this is turning him on," said Dave. "Just wait until he sees what we're going to do!"

"Sit, Ken," ordered Sara, and I did as told. She got behind me, tying my hands again just as tightly as before, and leaned over to whisper in my ear. "Now, you are going to learn why you need to relish every opportunity to be with me." Her breath on my ear was exquisite, and the feel of her blonde hair against my skin sent s shiver up my spine.

She stood up, walked around me, put her arms around Dave and started kissing him passionately again. Dave reached behind her, unzipping her dress as they held each other closely. The dress fell off, and Sara stepped out of it, wearing nothing but her gorgeous underwear.

Moving quickly, she started unbuttoning Dave's shirt, kissing his chest when she got clear access to him. He moaned softly and reached down to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants. Sara helped guide them off, and even she gasped slightly as she saw his swollen cock straining against his underwear. "Oh, my god, Dave, you are so big," she said, pulling the waistband of his underwear down. His cock was much bigger than mine, and we was uncircumcised, his head hidden under his foreskin. "Oh, wow, I've never been with an uncut guy before," said Sara. "I want to taste you."

"You can do whatever you want to," said Dave, helping her down to her knees. Sara gently licked the tip of his large cock, running her tongue over him before taking him into her mouth. All the time, she locked eyes with me, teasing me with her actions.

My cock was throbbing now, watching Sara give this slow blowjob to Dave. He ran his hands through her hair, pulling himself deeper into her waiting mouth. I was so jealous, so hurt that she would do this to me, but so turned on, watching her please this other man.

After what seemed an eternity, Sara backed off of his cock and begged him to fuck her. "Not on the bed, Dave," she said, "I have a better idea." She stood directly in front of me, looking into my eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes were set with determination. "I want you to fuck me from behind while I lean over Ken."

With that, she bent over and grabbed both of my thighs with her hands, slightly spreading her legs. Dave was all too eager to please her, and slowly slipped into her from behind. Sara gasped and closed her eyes as he entered her fully, moaning as he started to thrust inside her. "Oh, FUCK YES!" she encouraged Dave as his thrusting picked up pace and intensity. I could see her large tits moving in rhythm to his motion. All the while, Sara was alternating between moaning with her eyes closed and looking directly at me while he took her from behind.

She started cursing, begging him to fill her pussy with his hot cum. Dave began to get vocal as well, calling her a hot slut and telling her just how much he wanted her to orgasm. From her grunting and the tightness of her grip on my thighs, I could tell she was getting very close.

I tried everything I could to keep from looking at these two, but there was absolutely no escaping what was happening. Sara leaned in, resting her head on my shoulder as Dave thrusted hard, and I could feel the intensity of their fucking. Her breathing sped up, and she playfully bit my shoulder as her grip became even stronger on my thighs. She began to gasp before screaming, "Oh, my GOD! I'm cumming!" Watching wave after wave of pleasure break over her body, I knew her pussy was squeezing Dave's large cock, coaxing his cum into her hot pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sara Shows Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds