• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watching the Avalanche

Watching the Avalanche

12

This story is written for a woman, in the form of a man telling a story. It was originally an actual chat I had with the most amazing girl I ever met. She had been visiting the Northeast, but eventually had to go back. We keep in touch, sometimes talk about our desires, and sometimes I chat a story to which she masturbates. Her big turn-ons are sex in public or someone watching during sex. So the story takes the latter topic, and it actually helped her masturbate to a massive orgasm. I adjusted the text somewhat to be more fluent. Please let me know if you enjoyed it too.

*****

This story happened when you were visiting during winter. Early in the morning, I picked you up from the airport and we had a long and lazy afternoon driving to a snowy town up north. We just wanted it to be a day trip, before heading home. We figures it'd be great watching the snow covered countryside, sitting in a cozy small café sipping hot chocolate, looking out the frosted windows while listening to the banging noises of the radiator. But when we about to drive home, your best friend Angela from Hong Kong, who lives in the area now for a few years already, calls you on your phone and tells you that she and her boyfriend Ben are up north too. They rented a small cabin in the woods to go skiing. She asks if we want to stop by in the late afternoon for an early dinner. That sounds great, since the café snacks only qualify so much as food... At the same time after a romantic day out and about, you don't want to stay too long. You've been horny all day and are longing to get home to bed.

But we decide to make the small detour to their cabin, winding up along a narrow road into the mountainside, until we reach the place. It's a cute and small log cabin, maybe just the size of a studio apartment. We arrive at 4pm, and chat for a while with Angela and Ben. As we sit in the living room and relax, Angela and Ben start preparing dinner. It's great to be spoiled now and then, and a nice meal without having to cook is certainly great. There's not much space inside, just a living room with small kitchen and a bedroom. Well, and a bathroom, since an outhouse would not really be a pleasant thing the winter.

So we sit and relax on the couch, chatting with Angela and Ben across the room. I know you've been building up your desire all day, and I want to tease you a little to increase it even more. As we sit and hold each other, behind your back you can feel my hand slide into your pants. My fingers find your panty outline, sliding beneath it, and touch and tickle your butt. Sometimes Angela or Ben look as we continue to chat with them, as if nothing happened. But you guess they notice, Angela tells you in Cantonese "I see you are having a good time after all", which made you blush with embarrassment.

But it's also something that turns you on, knowing that someone is watching, that someone knows, or that someone may catch you. So while the blood is rushing to your face turning your cheeks a little redder, between your legs you feel the familiar sensation of your wetness building up. And you also know that I'll be trying my best to keep you as turned on throughout the evening as I can, with an occasional gentle touch and a longing look at the right time, making you ride that constantly growing wave of horniness, building it up touch by touch, look by look. And you know I'll be feeling the same way. But you know it's going to be a long evening before you can get any relief when we get home.

During a wonderful dinner with good conversation and good food, you can feel my hands touching your legs below the table, many times. You feel me slowly tracing your long beautiful legs. Every time, my fingers start at your knee and then slowly travel up higher and higher, along the inside of your thigh. You feel my hands on you, and feel my fingers ending up every so close to your building wetness. And as my touch travels higher and higher, you feel a tingling sensation running through your entire body. Angela seems to notice occasionally, a knowing smile gives her away just whenever you briefly close your eyes at the end of the journey that my hand makes. But Ben seems to be too focused on the food to realize what is happening.

After dinner, we all sit in the living room, sitting back and relaxing a little. Finally, we figure that we should go home. Time flew and the clock hits 10pm already, and with a 3 hour drive back home, it's time to get going home and let out all the sexual anticipations that we built up throughout the day. But as we step outside, it's a complete shock. It must have been snowing hard since we arrived a few hours ago. There's far too much snow and just no chance to drive out alive on the winding and unplowed road. We realize that we're stuck for the night.

Angela says it's not a problem, and we can stay here for the night. You worry where do we sleep? Since there's only a couch in the living room, and a bed in the bedroom, we figure it's the couch - which is not great but okay. But Angela objects: as her guest, and because she hasn't seen you in a long time, she wants to treat you better. So she offers us the bed. "Ben can sleep on the couch" and I wonder where she wants to stay, but she's quicker than my question, and goes on "since he snores too much, I better sleep on the bed too, it's got room for three people". Your heart sinks, because you know that this means we can't have sex, with your friend right next to you. But there's no chance to object, though Ben does, but Angela already made up her mind.

So soon after, we go to bed. You're in the middle, with Angela on one side, and me on the other. Ben is outside in the living room, and you hear some sounds of grumpy disapproval from him. We try to fall asleep. But it's hard. All evening I was touching you, and we both are so horny and after a few minutes, you again start to feel my hands touch you. My lips quietly kiss your neck. You can feel my fingers lift up your nightgown, sliding beneath it. And as you hear Angela sleeping, you feel my hands run across your naked skin, and you feel the tingling excitement as they stop at your breasts, gently pinching your nipples while I continue to kiss your neck. You turn around without a sound, to face me, and we kiss.

My hands run over your body, exploring every inch of your soft body below the nightgown. You close your eyes, and your senses only feel the sensation of my touch. My hands slowly move lower, and my fingers find your panties. You can feel me trace their outline, you're wearing those sexy green panties with lace and partial see-through. They're hiding just as much as they are exposing, and they never fail to make me hard. Even though it's dark, the thought of the panties and the perfectly matched color to your skin turn me on. But my fingers don't take the path you want them to, and instead of entering your panties, I slowly run them first across your legs, across your butt, but then finally you feel me sliding my fingers beneath the fabric.

Inside your panties, I move and slowly pull them lower. You feel a whiff of air on your moist pussy as I ever so slowly pull them down. Finally, after what feels like a teasing eternity, my fingers run across your pussy. With every trace, my fingers pick up your wetness and massage it across your pussy. It feels so good, the wetness that has been building up all evening, making the motions of my fingers so smooth and soft. You start to touch me, and your hands find my cock as we kiss. Pulling my pants lower, you hold me, feeling my chest pressed tight against your breasts. With every kiss, and with every touch of our tongues, you feel my cock pressing against your stomach harden ever more.

Suddenly you freeze. Angela is shuffling around in the bed. Then your heart races, as you realize she is awake. But she doesn't seem to have noticed us. In the dim light, it just looks like we are holding each other tight and sleeping. Little does she know... But she can't see what is going on below the blanket. Your heart is pounding, worrying about being discovered, but it's also a huge turn on. And feeling the tip of my cock resting against the wetness between your legs, you feel yourself get even more turned on with every so slight move, and you can't help getting wetter. But this brief moment of waiting lasts forever.

Suddenly Angela looks over to us, as if she wants to make sure we're asleep. She gets up, very quietly, trying not to make a noise. Without moving, we both watch her walk out of the bedroom, towards Ben on the couch in the living room. She looks at us one more time, making sure that we are sleeping. And then, as she exits the bedroom, she slides her nightgown off her shoulders and as it falls onto the floor, she steps into the living room completely naked. We both watch her exit the bedroom, walking naked to the couch.

And as we watch her, you feel my cock harden, and my fingers run across your body. And you feel a warmth and wave of wetness building inside of you. Outside the snow has stopped, and bright moonlight is shining in through the fogged up window. My hands hold you in a tight embrace, you feel my chest pressing against your back, and the tip of my cock parting your pussy lips. With every heartbeat you feel me closer at your entrance. You yearn for me to enter you, with building anticipation and impatience.

As you see the outline of Angela approaching the couch, the silhouette of her breasts as she turns, you are surprised to see Ben is waiting for her there. As the shape of your naked friend disappears behind the couch, you again feel my lips on your neck, and now my cock is taking a deep slide into you. Finally feeling me inside, after such a long time waiting for this, you let out a small sound of relieve and pleasure. And as you feel my hands cup your breasts, still lying behind you and holding you tight, you see Angela and Ben sitting up on the couch. We watch them start to kiss. Both naked, sitting upright on the couch, surely convinced that we are sleeping. Or maybe they just got carried away and have forgotten about us? It sure looks that way, their actions grow bolder by the second.

While we watch them make out, you can feel my hands touch your breasts, my lips nibbling on your ears, and with some disappointment I slide out of you. But it's only to turn you around, and take off your nightgown. Finally we're completely naked, and I kiss your lips, taste your tongue, enter your body again, and grow harder as I feel your naked body against mine. You can't take it anymore, you're so wet, so horny now, touching my skin. You feel me against you, you feel my breath, my lips, my touch.

You feel my kisses on your lips, then on your neck, on your nipples, on your stomach, while I kiss you lower and lower. Then you feel the cooling sensation of my breath on your wet pussy, and as I kiss your pussy, you can feel my tongue slide across your wetness. You feel my kisses parting your pussy lips, and you let out a slight moan as you feel my tongue run across your wetness ending up in circles around your ever sensitive clit. Your hands grab my hair, pushing and guiding me as I taste you. The air around me fills with that familiar scent of sex and desire. With your pussy becoming more and more sensitive with each flick of my tongue, each time you give out a slight moan of pleasure, and it's growing louder and clearer every time. But you want to finally feel me inside of you and pull me up towards you.

We are both so turned on now. Forgotten is the world around us, forgotten that Angela and Ben are just outside, in plain sight. And as I move upwards to kiss you, and to share with you the taste of yourself that's lingering on my lips, you suddenly look out the door. You freeze for a second, as you see Angela and Ben having sex. They seem to have forgotten about us, and you can hear Angela making moaning noises as she sits on top of Ben who's out of sight on the couch. For a moment you watch Angela's naked body, moving up and down as she's surely being filled by Ben's cock. You see the outline of her breasts going up and down with each move and you see her hard nipples standing out clearly from her small but beautifully shaped breasts.

Finally my kisses reach your lips, and you're again lost in time and place as you kiss my lips, taste your sex on me, and feel my hands running across your back. We roll around the bed, in a tight embrace, and as you climb on top of me and we kiss, you can feel my cock again press against you. With the next breath and the next kiss, the sensation of the tip of my cock pushing inside of you is finally there. You feel my hands holding you while I start entering you. Moving just slowly at first, in tiny motions but with great ease. You can feel how each time just the tip of my cock goes inside of you. Not deeper, just a small inch, and then out again. But it sure is enough to coat my cock with your juices, and enough to make you crazy with anticipation and desire.

And just as you grow increasingly impatient, I suddenly enter you all the way, in a single long stroke, deeply and entirely. You forget the world around you, and let out a very loud moan as you feel me sliding inside. You're sitting on top of me, with my hands guiding your hips, you face away from the living room where Angela and Ben are having sex. And so you can't see that they have heard you, and they both stopped and looked our way. They can only see your back, admiring your beautifully shaped body, but listening and watching your twitching reaction they can tell what just happened. They are watching as each of my touch of your ever increasing sensitive body is making you move and pant just so slightly.

I notice them, and blush a bit with embarrassment, but we've already come too far to care, and it feels too good to matter. And after a few seconds I realize they seem to get turned on by the sight of us. And they're becoming less inhibited too, starting to have sex more wildly themselves now, and making more noises too. What a turn on, realizing they are watching us. I wonder if you noticed, or if you're too engulfed in the moment? You know that you want more, and so you climb off of me, and from your backpack beside the bed pull out the small vibrating bullet you brought along. You didn't think it would be needed until we got home, but it's good it was in your luggage. And it's always a good friend for the road, or for home to enhance your orgasms and cum from both my cock and your clit at the same time.

So as you rotate around, with me now on top, you freeze as you realize that we are being watched. You feel a flush of embarrassment, suddenly you remember we were not alone. You're amazed that you could have forgotten. Within the next second, too many questions start running through your head. You're not sure if or how to proceed, not sure if I noticed, not sure if Angela watched and heard all of the last minutes. But strangely enough all of these thoughts are also a massive turn on. You always wanted to be watched having sex, and you always found Angela to be very pretty, with a beautiful face, a great smile, and a stunning skinny body. And now you also know she has small but wonderfully shaped breasts and such sexy dark nipples.

And while all these thoughts run through your head, you have forgotten about me. But you return to reality, or rather forget all about it, as I moved down and start kissing your clit. The previous minutes and all the thoughts have made you so turned on and so sensitive, and as my tongue dances around your clit, your back arches up from the sensations, your eyes close, your hands grab my head and push me harder against you, and you let out the loudest moan of the evening so far. After recovering from this, you see Angela and Ben watching you, with a great sense of approval and lust in their eyes, and you realize that it's now safe to throw all inhibitions out the window.

Your eyes meet Angela's, and you look at her watching me kiss your nipples, caress your breasts, and finally how I slowly slide my cock back inside of you. As I start to move faster and deeper, you bring back the bullet, placing it on top of your clit, and you notice an approving and mischievous smile on Angela's face. Both Angela and Ben keep watching as we start to have sex, and your eyes move between me and them. It feels as if the whole world is watching you right now, with all eyes on you, watching every expression of pleasure sweeping through your face, and listening to every soft or loud moan. After a few minutes, Angela and Ben start having sex again too, and now you can hear more noises coming from them. Soon the small snowy cabin is filled with sound, and you know you're moving along the way to a massive orgasm.

You look me in the eyes, as you feel my cock come to a stop deep inside of you - with the bullet buzzing away, my hands circling your nipples and feeling your breasts. Keeping your eyes on me, I start moving again inside you, and you take a quick look at Angela who seems to be getting louder and louder with each thrust, nearing her orgasm. Angela has moved, and is now sitting on top of Ben, with only her visible to us. Suddenly you hear what must be Angela's orgasm: she is getting louder, her pace is picking up, and as you feel me softly kiss your nipples and touch your face, you start to hear a loud long orgasm coming from Angela.

You look at her face, flushed with excitement, while she is starting to come. And as your gaze meets hers, you share an exquisite intimate moment. You are watching her come as she is looking directly at you, making you feel as if you are the one that is giving her the orgasm.

All of this is becoming too much to handle for yourself. With the bullet on your sensitive clit, my hands on your nipples, and my cock moving faster in your wet pussy, you can't hold yourself anymore. As Angela comes down from her high, she is now watching you intently and with a lust and desire that you haven't seen in her before. And all of these emotions carry you over the edge, as you reach your orgasm. You're starting to cum hard, every breath becoming a louder moan, and you feel me inside, and you see Angela watching, and you still see and hear Angela's orgasm ringing in your head from seconds before. You still see that look in her eyes from when she came.

It's a strange new mix of emotions, feeling so turned on, a bit embarrassed, and feeling so good. And as you start to cum hard, nothing matters and you are now locked in the moment. In what feels like an eternity, but maybe only lasts twenty seconds, you feel wave after wave of pleasure as they ripple through you. From your toes to your neck, twisting and moving your body along with it, and with each of the wave's reflections you give out a loud sound. And with each twitching movement of your body, I continue to fuel your wave, with my hand caressing your waist, my cock moving inside of you, and my finger flicking your ever sensitive nipples. Floating in the air, feeling and seeing the love and emotions sparking between us, you cum and you almost pass out from the pleasures.

Angela watches you in amazement, and as I watch you slowly return back to reality, I can't hold it any longer. As you start to slowly relax, you feel me explode inside you. I have stopped moving for a second and as I do, you can feel the spurts of cum that my cock carries into you, and you feel how they exit from me to you. As I cum, you look into my eyes, whispering "I love you", and pulling me towards you, wrapping one hands around my neck, while the other presses my waist against yours. And we share the most intimate kiss, expressing and sharing all of the feelings we just had experienced. A kiss that tells you how much I love you.

With a last look at Angela and Ben watching, we fall asleep with a big smile and knowing that tomorrow morning, when we awake, we probably will have sex for breakfast.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watching the Avalanche

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds