• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Okay, So I'm a Slut!

Okay, So I'm a Slut!

12

"Oh god!! Oh god!! Fuck me harder!! Slam it into me!! Oh yah!!...

Jesus Christ! Can't you fuck harder than that??? Let me have it!!...

Oh yah, oh yah, oh yah, mmm, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coooommmmminnnnng!!"

I was trying to get this dickhead to slam it into me as hard as I need to have it. Finally, he gets there and so do I. I was a pool of sweat, I looked over at him as he flopped onto his back, and I was breathing so hard ... and I thought my heart was about to burst.

I said to him, "Whew, that was amazing... finally! You deserve the blowjob of your life for that!" I never let strangers inside me without a latex overcoat, so I would have to sponge him a little to let him have a blowjob.

He says, "Yah bitch, put your little slut mouth on me and blow me good!"

Now, I am not exactly a prude as you can tell, but I really hate that B-word! I look at him hard, and with a coarse laugh, decided to give him a little needed 411, "Listen, dickhead, nobody calls me a bitch. Slut, okay but if you treasure your balls, you will not call me a bitch... I hate that name. Also, I am the one in charge here ... not you. You got that weasel-dick?"

"Listen, BITCH! No BITCH is going to tell me what to do. Got it BITCH!" he countered as he laughed. I rose to my knees, grabbed his balls in a vice grip, and threaten,

"Say BITCH one more time asshole!! If you want to keep these, you will do as I say. You are the one who is getting free pussy so just shut the fuck up and do your job. If you leave here with blue-balls, thank heaven you are leaving with any balls at all. Got it?"

I am a martial arts expert... a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Since I am just five foot three and one hundred ten pounds, I have to be. I need to have sex... lots of sex, and I have learned to protect myself from dicks like this guy. Unfortunately, I also need men like Trent, who I am with tonight. I need them to pound me hard. They are just someone with a hard cock, and nothing else. I have learned to take care of myself when I am with them. I can dump a six-foot two, two-twenty pound man on his ass, and jam a five-inch heel into his groin before he knows what's happening.

I squeezed Trent's balls a little tighter, and he became very compliant, very quickly. He leaves, and I am alone. Sadness overwhelms me as it always does, and sitting naked on the edge of the bed, I start to cry to myself with soft but bitter tears. An uncontrollable sense of self-loathing consumes me.

My name is Angela... get it? As in angelic! Ha, ha what a joke! Daddy didn't know what he had when looked down into my soft round honey-brown eyes, and named me Angela. I am a small twenty-eight year old woman with light brown hair and brown eyes. I am pretty, and my brown eyes strike most people first. I keep active physically and have a shapely little ass... or so they tell me. I try to maintain a tan on my pretty legs, and I have firm apple-sized tits with puffy nipples. I am sometimes hard on my lovers as you can see, but I have to be. I am really a sweet and loving person, and I am married to a most wonderful and loving man.

My husband Robert is neither a wimp, nor what Shakespeare would call a "cuckold." No one actually uses that word anymore except on some of those porno-story sites. Robert is an intelligent man with a good job, and understands my problem, and my um, "needs." He is slightly larger than average, Trent is much larger and thicker but is an asshole. When I am with Robert, he is in charge, but when I am with a dick like Trent, I am in charge. Like most of these guys, he occasionally needs a little ... education! I do not want to be too hard on Trent because he has a nice dick, and I like it inside me.

I am a lawyer, who also just happens to suffer from nymphomania, also clinically known as hyper-sexuality. I simply cannot get enough sex. With most women who suffer from this affliction, there is usually a trigger point that initiates the condition. It can be abuse and some hypersexual situation after coming of age. My cravings began at my eighteenth birthday party with an innocent adolescent game. A simple kissing game ended up with my having sex with a boy at the party... and then with every boy at the party... twice! Over the past ten years, my cravings have not abated.

I met Robert several years ago when defending the Hospital in a lawsuit, and we fell in love. He was aware of my affliction from the start since I was up-front about it, and he has tried to be as supportive as he can. I make love to Robert as often as I can... well, actually as often as he can. He is a strong lover, and the only one I feel safe with when we have sex. He is the only one I allow to be inside me barebacked... all the rest wear latex, or they don't any piece of this sweet little ass. I was less careful at first, but my relationship with Robert gave me a reason to take more care.

Robert knows what I like and how I like it. We also fondle and kiss, and we can lie together and whisper sweet nothings to each other for hours. Unfortunately, I often need it again soon afterward, so I have to turn to my toys. Robert works mostly at night as a pediatric surgeon. I will never, never invite any other man into the home that Robert and I share for sex; that is our sanctuary. Someday we will have children of our own, but not until my condition is better... or at least controllable. I do not want my sweet babies thinking that I am a slut!

All I ever need in a man (other than Robert) is someone who fucks me long and hard, and cries when I smack him. I am a hard ass just when I need to be, but I at other times, just a sweet little pussycat. So let us explore the mind of a nymphomaniac together for a while, shall we? I have girlfriends, and we laugh and giggle, and go to wedding showers, you know... just girl kinds of stuff. It is just that I need sex frequently and sometimes with multiple partners. I have dozens of toys; some are gifts from Robert to satisfy myself when I cannot go out looking for a flesh and blood partner. I always keep a nice little six-inch vibrator in my purse for emergency use. I also sometimes use a small butt plugs on a limited basis to fill my pussy when I am working on a case alone in my office.

Tonight, Trent has pissed me off by being a... guy, so he gets pussy (three times), but no blowjob and sent on his merry way with a set of sore balls. Trent is okay, he is tall and handsome, and a smooth talker. I met him a couple of weeks ago at a local club. I visit clubs often, but have learned to be careful. I usually sit back for a bit watching. I have become a very good judge of character and look for someone who might be kind and considerate. It has to be someone who might be willing to come to my aide if needed. As I sit there, I can feel the burning need building in my hips and inner thighs, and I have to have someone's... anyone's cock inside me soon.

For example, I was at a club just last night, wearing a short... and I mean a very short black dress, with no bra and no panties. I usually go without panties, because I love the way the silk lining of my dress feels as it slides across my ass. I love to wear thigh-high sheer stockings, and sometimes with a garter belt because they are so sexy. But often, due to my overall tan, I can go without stockings. I use the five-inch heels to kind of level the playing field for a short little chick like me. I always have a dozen or so condoms in my clutch; because I do not want any of these dickheads coming inside me... that privilege is reserved exclusively for my sweet husband, Robert. Since Robert works nights mostly, I am not taking time away from him or our marriage going to the clubs.

I am not exactly fond of doing so much clubbing, but a lioness has to go where the meat is, doesn't she? I always ask the bartender to serve me watered-down drinks to keep my wits about me, no matter who pays for them. I usually only have to pay for one. Robert and I have talked extensively about how to protect myself, and this was one of his ideas. But, he has never disclosed to me his exact feelings about what I have to do, but it must be hurtful to him. It hurts me deeply realizing that. I do not exactly have all the clinical information, but as I understand, a woman can become addicted to the dopamine produced in the brain from sexual orgasms. So, just as an alcoholic would seek treatment, I am in treatment for my addiction and have meds.

I love to dance, and usually have no problem attracting partners. That night I was dancing close with a nice looking man with a decent build. As we danced close, he slid his hand down over my little ass. I like that. I like a man's hands on me and I liked this guy, so I let him slip a hand under my short dress and onto my naked ass. He introduced himself as James (I never give or ask for last names when I am out). James is handsome, and has a nice athletic shape. My people-radar tells me that he is also a nice person and someone I might be able to trust. I laid my head on his chest, with my hands on his chest as well... just kind of cuddling. I like to do that when I am dancing to a slow number.

James was rubbing my ass over my dress and I just cooed, content with my having a man holding me. His fingers eventually found their way under my dress, and he touched me lightly between my buttocks, just lightly tracing his finger up and down my crevice. I was moaning softly into his chest with a satisfied smile. I could feel myself getting very wet, and it was not long before his finger found my pussy. Just a tickle at first, but then he slid it into me as we danced. I opened my legs a little to give him freer access. I rose up on my toes and kissed him as he fingered me. I softly said to him, "Let's find a quiet corner somewhere." I could feel in my hips and thighs that the "monster" was awakening, and I would need to have sex... a lot of sex, soon.

James kissed me, and took my hand any led me into a dark corner of the hallway that leads to the restrooms. We were in a dark alcove by a side exit door used only for emergencies. It was a quiet place, but anyone passing by might see what we were doing. I didn't care. I asked him to fuck me, and I produced a condom for him to wear.

He looked at it and said, "Whoa, I don't like those things, I like to feel myself inside of a woman."

I looked him directly in the eyes and said, "Well if you want to be inside this little woman, you are going to wear latex, honey."

"And if I say no, and just take what I want anyway?" he said, teasingly.

I gave him as menacing a smile as I could muster, showed him a clenched fist and said, "Trust me honey, you don't want to find out!"

He threw his head back and laughed, reached over and lowered my clenched fist with his hand, "Okay! Okay! Hell baby, I'm a lover not a fighter, and I really do want to fuck you so give me that damn thing!"

"Oh, you say the sweetest things, James," I said as we both laughed.

I took his already hard cock in my hands, gave it a few strokes and just admiring the feel and the beauty of it before I unrolled the condom over it. I was actually sorry to see such a very pretty cock disappear into the latex. I continued, "Just one thing James honey, I need to be fucked hard, so when you are ready, let me have it as hard as you can okay baby?"

He smiled, and we kissed passionately, but hurriedly like two teenagers with a curfew. He pulled my dress off my shoulders enough to fondle my breasts, and nipples. Men are always pleasantly surprised to see that I have puffy nipples. A guy thing I guess! I love having my breasts touched, they are very sensitive and it gets me very hot very quickly. His hand slid down my stomach, making lazy circles on my abdomen. He then slid his hands up the sides of my thighs, lifting the hem of my dress up to my waist. He dropped to his knees and put his mouth to my clit, sucking it in and massaging it with his tongue. I was breathing hard, but wanting a cock inside me... soon. This is not about making love to someone; it is about sex!

James licked my pussy as I spread my legs a little to make it easier for him. He spread my pussy lips with his tongue, and lapped up the moisture from my slit. He was getting so into it, that he needed to pull my lips apart with his fingers to get his lips and tongue inside my pussy. After several minutes, he rose, grabbed my ass cheeks, and slid his sheathed dick into my pussy all the way in one smooth motion. The feeling of him inside me pushed me over the edge, and I came hard. I was shuddering and convulsing in a most wonderfully strong orgasm. My poor brain was producing the drug I needed.

Even though I was coming, I urged James, "Oh, James! Please fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

James pounded into me as hard as he could; he was really giving it to me for all he was worth. I loved it; my whole body jolted with each thrust. The glow spread throughout my entire body as he fucked me. I trembled violently as copious amounts of juices flowed over his latex encased dick, and my inner thighs. I came twice more as he pounded me, then he stiffened and came while inside me. He came into the condom of course, but the feeling of his cock throbbing inside me was unbelievably erotic. As soon as he was done, I could feel the need already building for more. Since I trusted James, enlisted his help in finding me some more hard cocks.

When we both regained our composure somewhat, I said to him, "Honey, there is a back room in this place just down the hallway that is not used and has a table. James, can you please find a few more um, guys, and ah, meet me back there?" After a second or two I continued, "When you find them, can you just help me make sure none of them get out of line? If you do, I will give you a private number, and you may fuck me as often as you would like.

I gave James a kiss, and he went back to the dance floor. James was handsome, and proved to be dependable, and I liked his nice large dick. I waited in the back room, sitting on the table for about five minutes when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. James appeared with four other men who were mostly decent looking. They stood in front of me with curious looks on their faces.

I explained, "Gentlemen, I love being fucked, and have asked James to select some nice fellows for me. You get to fuck me as hard and as many times as you wish, but I ask only that you wear a condom. James may go first if he wishes, and then I will need all of you one at a time after that."

James stepped forward, and I handed him another condom. I added that James may kiss me, but for all the rest, it is just fucking. Also, I told them that I do not give blowjobs to strangers. Free pussy is free pussy, so none of them disagreed with my conditions. I lay back on the table, and James stuck his sheathed dick into my pussy, and started pounding me hard. His cock is about seven inches, and very thick, so I was getting a lot of stimulation from him. As I lay on my back, I thought about what a slut I have become, but didn't really know what else to do to get what I have to have. My thoughts turn to my conflicted feelings about what I am doing. I love it, and I hate it, I love it, and I hate myself. I get the recurring feeling that this is all I am... just a piece of meat. All I can do is to control things as much as I can to make it safe for Robert and me.

James stiffened after some minutes, and shuddered into another strong orgasm, coming into his condom. I felt his cock throbbing in me again, and I came... again. The next man walked up, donned a condom, and stepped between my legs. He smiled, "Hey baby, you sure are a little beauty. My name is Drake, and would love to fuck you, honey." It occurred to me to tell him that I really didn't care what is name is, but I didn't. I played with myself a little to keep the moisture flowing, and he slid his dick into me. Drake was just about average size, which is fine with me, but the stimulation promised be be somewhat less than with James. He slid into me, and started to fuck me in a nice smooth rhythm.

"Drake!" I said, "fuck me harder. Fuck me as hard as you can, honey."

He picked up the pace, and started fucking me harder, but didn't last long, and shuddered into an orgasm. My next man stepped up, and started fucking me with his short but stout latex-sheathed dick. It felt nice because he was so thick. After a few strokes, he reached down and kissed me. I pushed him away, and jumped down from the table. I tightened my hand into a flat fist so that the knuckles were protruding, and let him have it across the chops. He sprawled across the room, and as he got to his feet, yelled, "What the fuck, bitch!" I walked over to him and informed him that I did not like that word, as I doubled him up with a left jab to his stomach.

I turned to James and said, "James, can you please get this asshole out of here? Tell him he can keep the condom."

James escorted him out, saying, "you need to have some respect, dude." He pushed the guy out of the room, and closed the door.

Still on me feet, I said to the the remaining men present, "I thought I was clear about no kissing, except for James. You are all getting one damn fine little piece of ass for free. All I ask is for a couple of simple conditions."

They immediately volunteered comments like "Hey no problem, lady," or "Yah, I hear ya, honey," things like that. After that, each of the remaining four men (including James) took their turns fucking me with no further problem. They continued screwing me until they couldn't get it up any longer, and one by one, disappeared back into the club.

James remained to make sure I was okay. As I lay on the table with my legs splayed, and dripping from my own juices, James softly massaged my mound, clit, and pussy. It felt nice... comforting. He bent down and placed kisses on my well-used crotch. I knew that after repeatedly fucking five men tonight that the craving would subside, but I also knew that that feeling inside me would be back. James was there when I started to feel sorry for myself, and tear up. We talked about it and a little about Robert (but did not use any real names). He was sympathetic to my plight and tried to comfort me. That is my cross to bear in this world, an all-consuming craving that might never end and a self-loathing that I cannot help feeling afterward. This is not sex for fun, but to satisfy a craving I cannot completely control.

James helped me off the table, pulled my dress down, and kissed me long and passionately. I responded by kissing him back with equal fervor. He was a gentleman and someone I think I can count on, so I gave him my private number, and asked him to call me whenever he liked and we would arrange something. Perhaps, now with James, I thought I would ask Trent to lose my number because he is such a dick. As I left the club, all I wanted was to get back home in time to make breakfast for Robert. As a doctor, he mostly works nights, which is good for both of us. I never mention my activities, and he never asks. I love him and I make sure he knows it.

When I arrived home at about two o'clock in the morning, Robert was not yet home from the hospital so I quickly change shower, and fix something nice for dinner for him. Usually it is something simple, since he is tired after a twelve-hour shift. I put on a nice sundress, and fixed my hair, tying it up in back with a lovely red bow. I wear both bra and panties, because it would be more for him to take off, and I know he likes to "unwrap" me (giggle). I am excited to see Robert, and I always try to have the house clean and orderly and his dinner ready before he arrives home. Little Suzy homemaker, that's me!

I hear the garage door rising, and Robert is home. He likes to have a beer after work, and I already have it cold and ready for him as he comes through the door. I give him a sweet smile, throw my arms around him and give him a big, wet, noisy kiss. He pulls me back at arms-length, looks me up and down and exclaims, "My god, honey. You are more beautiful every night. How do you do it?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Okay, So I'm a Slut!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds