• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 11

It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 11

1234

This is a work of fiction. Names, character's, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of the authors imagination or used in a factitious manor. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental.

*****

The crowd was in full throat at the season opener down in Miami. We had just started the second half with us trailing ten to nothing. We had had our chances in the first half. We would get the ball and start driving. Then we would make a mistake. We fumbled on one drive, threw a pick on the next, and got some stupid penalties on a few others. That would end the drive and our chances of coming away with something.

We were driving again as I stood on the sideline wearing my headset and listening to the calls that were being sent into the offense. I listened to them then deciphered them to make sure I was understanding them just in case. I watched the snap and the quarterback drop into the pocket. The blitz came quickly from his blind side as one of the linemen missed his block.

"Damn," I gasped. "That look like it hurt."

The defenders came together with the quarterback sandwiched in the middle. They all fell into a pile as the play was blown dead. He stood and started waving to the sidelines as he trotted off the field holding his helmet in his hand. The facemask was broken and was dangling by one screw as he worked his way off the field.

"Owen?" the coach called. "Where the hell is Owen?"

"Right here coach," I called standing next to him.

"You're up. Get in there."

"Yes sir. What's the call?"

"Snap deuces, twin right, 58 read, zee candy," he barked.

"Yes sir," I called.

I pulled my helmet on and started jogging onto the field. Holy shit I was in the fucking game! I quickly pushed out the jitters as I reached the huddle with the call. The guys didn't care one way or the other if I was a rookie or not. We all had a job to do and I was just cog in the machine that was trying to get some points on the board. I knelt down and made my call. In a simple term, it was a hand off to the right side.

I went to the line and made an adjustment to the line before taking the snap. My first snap and it was a hand off to the back. He slipped through the line and gained three. The crowd roared as he was driven to the ground. I stood with my hands over my ear holes to listen for the call. I expected the starter to be heading back into the game but he was still on the sideling getting his helmet fixed.

"Snap deuces, slide left, 43 split go, Charlie zee candy," came the call.

"Seriously?" I quipped. "What the fuck?"

I sat there on my knee and looked at the men in the huddle not understanding the call.

"What's the call rook?" a voice rang in my head.

"Fuck," I hissed. "Um..."

I flipped my wrist guard open and scanned the play sheet on it for a different play. It was third and seven and I wasn't going to go with a run play. We might as well just send the fucking punt team on the field now. We weren't going to get seven yards with a run play. I would get my ass chewed out and I knew it but fuck, a running play?

"Thunder plus, jet 23, slant dig, twin left, slide right," I barked.

They clapped their hands and headed to the line. I went and started my count before I pulled back and called 55 as the mike linebacker. I went back under center and took the snap. I dropped three steps and fired a hard pass to my receiver slanting off the edge. He caught it right on the money and was dragged down right at the first down marker. The refs stopped the game for an official measurement as I was called over to the sideline again. The starter was heading back in.

"What the fuck was that?" the coach asked.

"I didn't get all of it so I improvised," I said.

"Dammit Owen," he barked. "You're lucky you got the damn first down."

"Yes sir," I smiled. "I know."

"Stick with the calls I give you."

He was done with me after that. He picked up his play sheet and started barking orders as I slipped to the sideline and found my headset again.

"Good pass Owen," I heard the quarterback coach say. "You might want to stick with the play calls next time through."

"I know," I sighed. "I didn't want to see us punt the ball away when we only got three yards."

"I know," he sighed. "Just stick with the calls."

"Yes sir," I relented.

We ended up with a field goal after all that. We wound up losing the game by ten. It was a long flight home and another long week of practice after that. But, I got into the game. As brief as it was I got in and made a pass.

*

"Hey baby," I said as Jamie answered the phone.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm on my way home. We ran late today."

"I can see that. Don't worry though I'm not home yet either. I'm still at the office."

"You working late too?"

"Well," she paused. "I actually called my mom."

"You did?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. We have been talking for about an hour."

"About what?"

"Anything and everything," she sighed.

"Oh, and how is that going?"

"Good," she said happily. "We just talked for a while about a lot of things. She's out in Colorado at the moment. She would like to come and meet me some day just not yet."

"Are you ready for that?"

"No. That's why it's someday. I'm not letting her back in my life that easy."

"Understandable," I sighed.

"Anyway," she sighed. "When you get home don't forget to get ready to go."

"I know," I laughed lightly. "I haven't forgotten."

"Alright," she giggled. "I'll see you when I get home baby."

"Love you Jamie."

"Love you too Owen."

I drove down the interstate quickly to get back into the city. It took longer on some days than it did on others. I made good time today and pulled into the parking garage. I parked the truck and got out to look it over one more time. It was the first new vehicle I had ever owned. I figured it was about time I bought something and tried to blend in with the locals. My old beat up truck must have been the talk of the building since Jamie and I had moved in. We were crackers (Florida natives) and we certainly didn't fit in in the big city.

I smiled one last time before I clicked the remote and locked the doors. I quickly went inside the building and checked the mail slot before turning to head up.

"What's up Wilson?" I called.

"Nothing much today sir," he replied.

"Stop calling me sir," I teased. "I'm working class just like you."

"I'm sure you are Mr. Hansen," he sighed. "But it's my job."

"Wasn't your job to stay tied on that raft and keep Tom Hanks company so he didn't kill himself," I joked.

Wilson half smiled at me as he thought about it. "Are you talking about that movie again?"

"Yeah, the one you were a costar in...wwwwiiiiillllllsssssoooooonnnnnnn!!"

He laughed lightly. "You know, I've never seen that one."

"Are you shitting me?" I laughed hard. "I'll buy you the damn thing if you promise me you will watch it."

"I'll buy your album then," he joked right back.

"Only one problem with that," I laughed. "My name is Hansen not Hanson."

"Ah," he chuckled throwing his hands in the air. "Whatever."

"You tried Wilson," I offered. "It was funny and surprising that you know about Hanson."

"Yeah, yeah," he chuckled.

"We watched you last week," he said. "You looked good for the two plays you were in there."

"Thanks I guess. I got my ass chewed out after that throw. I was supposed to hand it off."

"Sorry to hear that," he smiled lightly.

"It is what it is," I sighed.

"I have to get back to work," he said.

"Hey, you have a good day," I smiled.

"You too Mr. Hansen."

Wilson was the door man and a really nice guy. He was funny as hell if you got him going. He was low key today since it wasn't after five yet and the boss was still around somewhere. I rode the elevator up to the upper floor before exiting and going inside. I stripped down and climbed into the shower quickly.

I was just toweling off when Jamie came into the bathroom.

"Hey beautiful," I called.

"Handsome," she smiled. "How are you today?"

"Ready for tonight," I smiled. "I can't wait to see what you have to wear."

"Hmm," she growled in her teasing way. "I think you will like it."

"Can you wear your hair down again? I like it when you do."

"Certainly," she smiled. "Let me shower so we can get going. Your clothes are on the bed."

"Thanks baby," I smiled.

I went to the bedroom as she climbed into the shower. I started getting dressed and had everything but the tie in place as she came from the bathroom and laughed at me trying.

"Here," she giggled. "Let me do it."

"Thank you baby," I smiled.

I couldn't help but slip my hand under her towel as it hung on her body and touch her butt. I gave it a soft and playful squeeze as she batted my hand.

"Bad boy," she scolded playfully.

"I can't help it sometimes. The things you do to me."

"Tell me about it," she growled.

"Well," I said reaching for her butt again. "This thing is perfect. Makes me hard just thinking about it."

"Then stop touching it and think about it," she giggled. "We need to get going."

She adjusted my tie and centered it on my shirt. She leaned in and kissed me deeply. Her tongue reaching into my mouth as I found hers. I slipped mine over it and caught her hips pulling her closer to me. The towel slipped from her body as it was just resting on her chest. My hands now hand something else to touch. I quickly climbed her body and cupped them gently. Her nipples pressed into my palms as I squeezed them with a light amount of pressure.

"Hmm," she growled before pushing me away playfully. "Later baby. We have to get going."

"You're no fun," I pouted.

"I know," she sassed.

She turned as I sat on the bed to watch her get dressed. She pulled a skimpy black thong from the drawer and a strapless matching bra to go with it. I watched with interest as she slipped it up her legs and fixed it to cover her cunny and run down her crack just right. She smiled as I watched her clip her bra and turn it around so it covered her chest. Her body was so alluring to me as she turned and went to the closet and found her little black fit and flare cocktail dress. I loved that one.

"How did you survive college?" she asked suddenly.

"I had you," I replied not fully knowing what she was referring to.

"But I didn't see you before game days," she said. "Who tied your ties?"

I laughed a little. "I never untied them. I just slipped it over my head and hung it up."

"Owen," she scolded me. "You're bad."

"Tell me about it," I laughed. "You going to spank me?"

"Hmm," she growled again. "Shouldn't you be spanking me?"

"I tried but you won't let me."

She giggled again then walked to the night stand and pulled her earrings from it. As she walked past me this time I gave her butt a good smack.

"Ouch," she sassed. "Bad boy."

"You should hear what I'm thinking," I teased.

"I know you have a dirty mind," she teased. "But... mine is probably thinking much worse."

"Do tell," I smiled.

"No, no," she sassed. "Just know that I'm so wet right now."

I climbed from the bed and took her in my arms from behind. My cock pressed into her butt as I hugged her and kissed her neck.

"Owen," she giggled. "Behave."

"Fine," I relented. "You're no fun."

"Later baby."

"Get ready then. The sooner we get there the sooner we can get home."

"So you think," she teased.

"I'm driving so when I'm ready it's time to go or you're stuck."

She just laughed at me before she started on her hair. I left the room now and went to the living room and sat at the computer. I opened some game film and took ten minutes to look at some of it before she was ready.

"You ready?" she asked. Her hot breath on my ear made me jump just a little. Her wet kiss on my neck made my soft cock start to swell again.

"Let's go," I said closing the film.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the milk crate full of the good stuff and started to carry it out the door behind Jamie.

"What are you brining?" she asked.

"The good stuff. It's not for tonight." Jamie had this skeptical look on her face as we got to the elevator.

"What's it for then?"

"It's for Greg in the office. He knows I can make the stuff so he asked if I could get him a few."

"Grandpa's recipe?" she asked.

"The one and only," I smiled.

We reached the lobby and headed out to get to the garage. My attention was focused on Jamie and her little black dress. She looked absolutely stunning in it. It hugged her curves perfectly then flared at her waist. The short hem showed a lot of her tan legs. I knew it was going to drive my desire for her all night long.

"David is going to be drooling tonight," I joked.

"Haha," she laughed. "Didn't I tell you? Ariel is single again."

"That's a load off my mind. Now I won't have to be bored all night long."

"You won't," she smiled. "Carrie's husband will be there."

"Sweet," I cheered. "I like him."

Steve was Carrie's husband and a huge football fan. We hit it off instantly the first time we met when Jamie and I went out with the two of them for dinner. We had been out together several times over the past couple of months and I always enjoyed talking to him. This was the first time Carrie was having an office dinner party so I would get to meet all the people she worked with.

I clicked the remote and unlocked the doors. Jamie looked around to see who was around us. I walked to the driver's side and opened the door.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "You didn't?"

"Like my new ride?" I smiled.

"Shut up," she laughed. "What did you do with old Betty?"

"I kept her," I laughed. "She's parked at the facility for now. I'm taking her home in the off season so Shane can fix her up like new again."

"At least we will fit in better now, even if it is still a truck in the middle of New York."

"I can't give up all my roots," I laughed.

She slipped inside and smelt the new smell.

"I love that new truck smell," she smiled.

"You're not mad are you?"

"No. Why would I be? You deserved something new."

I turned the key and started the truck. The navigation came to life along with some country music from my iPod.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

She leaned forward and started punching in the address. The navigation started talking instantly telling me to get on the road and take the next right. I took off and started fighting my way through traffic until I got out to the interstate. I drove along for a while until we were well out of the city and heading down Long Island.

"Where the hell are we going?" I asked.

"Wherever this thing is taking us," she offered.

We drove along some more until we turned off the highway and headed down a few uncrowded streets. It was the first time since we had been in New York that I had seen actual houses and not high rise buildings. We pulled up to a nice house in the woods if you want to call it that. It was the first stretch of trees other than Central Park I had seen in a very long time. I parked and we both headed to the door hand in hand.

"Owen," Steve called. "You made it."

"I thought I was lost," I said shaking his hand.

"It's out here isn't it?"

"It's nice though. I don't mind escaping the city for this."

"You looked good last Sunday," he offered. "Even if it was short lived."

"I know," I smiled. "Felt good to get in there and throw one."

"Keep your chin up," he offered. "If he keeps playing like that you should get your shot sooner than you think."

"I can only hope," I sighed.

"Is this guy bothering you Steve?" Jamie teased.

He laughed. "I will call security and have him chased out of here if he gets to be too much."

We all laughed before Jamie slipped away and found the boss. I hung out with Steve and shot the shit with him while having a few drinks and eating some finger foods. Dinner was informal, everyone grabbed a plate and found a seat. Steve and Carrie joined Jamie and I at a table so we could talk more.

I smiled to myself as we sat there and talked with them. They were well off and had a lot of friends who were well off. But they didn't act that way. They were so down to earth and easy going. I almost forgot that I had only known them for a couple of months as we sat there and talked about anything and everything.

Dinner finished up with Carrie taking a few minutes to thank everyone for coming. She went over a few business things but kept the mood light and entertaining. After she was done Steve and I headed out to the backyard so I could see more of the place. It was beautiful and had more land than it looked from the road.

"It doesn't look this big from the front of the house," I noted.

"The lots are funny," Steve chuckled a little. "They are narrow at the front but open up in the back. I wonder if the developer was drunk when he drew the lines."

"How much space to you have?" I asked.

"About an acre and a half," he replied. "It runs all the way down to the tree line in back."

"You see any deer around here?" I asked.

"The neighbor said there are some but I haven't seen any. Are you a hunter?"

"I've been hunting every year since I was seven. Except for last year. It's the first time I haven't been able to go."

"A couple of the guys I know are in on a lease out in Texas," he said. "If you are interested in going I could get you out there sometime."

"Hell yeah," I cheered. "I'd go for that in a heartbeat."

"Let me know when and I will come with you," he offered.

"There you are," Jamie smiled. "I thought you left me."

"I'm sorry I'm taking him from you," Steve offered. "He is very interesting though."

"That's Owen," she smiled. "He has never met a stranger."

"There's nothing wrong with that," Steve smiled.

"Steven," Carrie called. "Can you come here for a second? We ran out of vodka."

"There's some in the cabinet."

"No there's not," she called again.

"Excuse me for a minute," he said.

"You better hurry," I joked.

We watched him hurry off to the house.

"You two have been chatting it up all night long," Jamie smiled. "For not wanting to come you sure seem to be having a good time."

"I didn't say I didn't want to come," I chuckled. "I just wanted you before we came."

"Why would you want me?" she teased.

"Because I love you. And you are perfect in every way possible."

"Am I?" she teased more.

"Especially in this hot little number you are wearing," I added. "You look incredible tonight."

"You don't look so bad yourself," she smiled.

"Of course I would like to see you out of that hot little number."

My hands cupped her ass as I pulled her to me again. I squeezed her playfully as she kissed me. I could taste the vodka on her breath as my tongue traced hers.

"What's down there?" she asked slyly.

"My cock," I chuckled lightly.

"No silly. I know where that is. I know where I want it to be too."

"We could break in the truck," I hinted.

"Or we could go down there to the gazebo and check that out."

"I'd be careful if I were you bad girl."

She let out her little sexual growl as I took her hand. We walked to the gazebo at the far end of the pool. We climbed the two steps and went under the cover. We both leaned against the railing and looked around the yard and the house in the distance. We could see them inside through the big glass windows that ran along the back of the house.

We stood there for a minute just listening to the still of the night and the soft chatter coming from the house. It was peaceful standing there listening to the night. She playfully bumped me with her hip and smiled up at me. I leaned down and gave her a soft kiss to let her know I loved her. She moved in front of me and teased my cock with her ass. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as I started kissing her neck.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds