• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Valentine's With Our Friends

Valentine's With Our Friends

It has been two long weeks without my eyes and body being in the arms and control of my stud james. Naomi too I have missed her caramel skin, seeing her lazing on the couch, tasting her juice.

The excitement of them coming home on valentine's is incredible. I have been preparing the house and we have hired a chef for the evening. I have been shopping for Naomi and I finding some nice tight leather pants I am sure she will love and I small crop top that will dazzle her delightfully enhanced breasts.

As james and Naomi exit the car I notice her long toned legs stretching out slowly revealing some skimpy jean shorts and heels. A look she rocks to perfection her breasts bouncing as james spanks her booty as he follows out the ca. James wearing some light white shorts and a vest. Showing his large chiseled frame. He member bouncing in his shorts as I run up to him jumping my voluptuous body into his frame. Grabbing his penis I want to rip off his clothes and take him right then then.

Somehow I refrain myself knowing that tonight will be even better. Holding Naomi by the soft hand we venture through the large oak doors and our cocktails await.

After watching james walk away to shower for the evening my husband comes home early, throws his loving arms around me and picks me up kissing me and putting a beautiful diamond necklace around me. A valentine's day present in the best form.

He opens his briefcase revealing a tiffanys case which he presents to Naomi, a beautiful bracelet and the white gold and diamonds shine on her beautiful skin.

He says one last present and opens a large box revealing a custom made diamond ring, a cock ring for james! I laughed and it's so my husband james will love it. The ring is huge and must have been 4 inches wide, just seeing it makes my pussy melt and ache knowing what was coming tonight.

I grab Naomi and head to our double bathroom to ready us for the night. Racking lines and talking about her experiences and how james fucked her everywhere for two weeks in the Jamaican sun was intense. So jealous as I roughly bent her naked body over, spanking her in excitement as I bury my face into her wet cunt, playing around exploring her wonderful body, how great it is to feel her soft skin against mine, my tongue pressing onto her pussy walls as I tweak the nipples sitting on top of her blown up mountains.

After taking 3 hours to get ready due to extreme fondling, we walk down stairs her leather jeans are perfection, clenching around her apple bottom and her breasts perking out inviting everyone to look. My short flowing skirt is low enough just to cover my sweet pussy but shows my plump butt cheeks. It also only just covers my nipples showing front and side cleavage. I know I'm going to get ravaged tonight.

We open the sliding doors to Greg and james standing at the bar, my husband rocking a spectacular grey suit fitted to perfection. The wonderful sight of james bare chested and skin shinning as I am speechless his chiseled frame and amazingly hanging 10 inches below his waist is his weapon of mass destruction, flaccid as he relaxes at the bar only wearing his new cock ring.

We chat and tell them about Ella and Karl that they will definitely meet Ella soon, Naomi cannot hide her excitement she really does love eating fresh pussy. James explains how great it was being home and how Naomi needed a break as he was pounding her so much, which I could not believe Naomi is not one to wimp out. He really must have been horny. Naomi said he just couldn't stop after 3 days he had her tied up in his basement and they didn't leave that week!

James really is the only person other than my husband who can go on sex benders and not leave for days and weeks. It is why he is now living with us.

After enjoying dinner we move in to the walnut room and my excitement cannot wait as I am frantically pulling james with two hands, dropping too my knees desperate to blow him I stretch my mouth and gag and gag trying to take the whole tool. He grows inch by inch as he works his member down my throat.

My husband has Naomi in a standing 69 he is holding her legs hard to his side as he holds her working his way into her pussy while she fucks his face and bobs her head, the way she can move her body is like no other she elegantly fucks his face like a beautiful animal She is.

My throat is sore I feel dirty and used as he pulls me up to kiss him, our tongues dance as I move my leg around his waist revealing my wet pussy, slobbering on his monstrous beautiful tool. Feeling his excited object in full force as I slide my pussy lips up and down every inch. Suddenly he pick me up squeezing my juicy ass as I straddle him on his head positions for the start of the onslaught.

My pussy is tight as I scream with each hard inch that burrows into me, lowering myself slowly as I struggle while he bounces me with his large biceps. Oozing juices about 6 inches down I know I have a lot to go, he sits down and keeps me impaled. I struggle to breath the pleasure is unbearable and I'm starting to shake as my legs are already going numb.

Rocking back and fourth I sway my long blonde hair as I moan my why cumming inch by inch. James smiles and pulls on my erected nipples my 34dd bouncing away as I finally bottom out. The feeling of being completely stuffed, my pussy at its limits and every sense is being explored.

As usual Naomi moans intensely and the nymph she is won't give in, my husband is choking her and has her erotically built frame bent in half,legs either side of her long black hair. Greg in full force pounding 8 inches of thick meat into her, ramming her insides as tears and make up run down her face. fuck me fuck me harder was all she could get out in between each orgasm, this was infuriating Greg as his 6ft frame pump her pussy like a machine.begging for his cum she begged over saying fill up this dirty slut, fill me now she yelled.

Greg pulls her to her feet, pushes her to the ground as her hands stabilizing her and her fat ass in the air Greg starts to deliver the final moves. Her ass jiggling as he digs deep and pushes hard letting out a loud groan and fires deep spurting warm cum deep into her. Naomi falls to the ground exhausted and a mess, cum leaking from her stretched fuck hole. I immediately slide off this monster leaving cream all over every inch, I slop up her pussy gulping every drip of my hubby's cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Valentine's With Our Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 348 milliseconds