• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Trouble with Roommates Ch. 05

The Trouble with Roommates Ch. 05

Thanks for all the great comments, everyone! It means a lot that you are enjoying the series so far. Nicole has some interesting things in her future, stay tuned.

*****

Nick tossed and turned in bed. As hard as he tried, he couldn't get the blowjob off his mind. He could still smell Brian's manly scent, could still hear him groan "good girl", could still feel and taste the cum splashing the back of his throat...

He couldn't pretend this was just a silly prank any more. He'd sucked a cock. He'd done a great job, from what Brian told him (he hadn't asked). Brian had told him he was "a natural". Maybe it was true. What kind of a man lets his roommate force him into panties, order him to wear makeup and heels, and spank him when he disobeys? Then to top it all off, instead of standing up for himself and fighting, he had given Brian a blowjob!

Tomorrow he was going to end it. He formulated a plan. Being out with his friends would clear his mind and give him a bit of liquid courage, plus he'd be back in boy clothes again. When he got home from that he'd give Brian a piece of his mind, really let him know that Nick wasn't his pet or plaything but was a man and he had to treat him like it. Nick drifted off dreaming of how his assertiveness would stun and shame Brian.

***

Midway through his cleaning Nick was surprised to hear Brian get home from work. Usually he didn't get home until at least late afternoon, it was barely noon. A call came down the hallway "I'm home, can I have a welcome kiss?"

Nick scampered down the hallway to Brian. "I didn't expect you home so soon, sir. Is something wrong?"

Brian pulled Nick into a deep kiss. Nick knew it was coming but something about the way Brian always pulled him off his feet when he kissed him made him feel helpless and small which he hadn't gotten used to. Their mouths separated and Brian gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. "Mmm, that's the tongue I remember! I don't think anything's wrong, but you tell me. Do you have some money for me? It's Friday."

Face burning with embarrassment at Brian's comment, Nick looked down. "No, I don't. I guess I'll get those piercings tomorrow. I still haven't decided which I will pick." Nick had no plans of getting any piercings. After he laid down the law with Brian, he'd be back in manhood.

"Well that's why I came home early, silly! I booked you an appointment for a half hour from now. You can decide in the car on the way."

Nick dumbly nodded his head and followed Brian out, his mind racing with ways to get out of it. He could crash the car. He could fake sick. The whole drive to the piercing studio his mind came up with new ideas for daring escapes and he'd build up nerve before chickening out and starting over again a minute later. Before he knew it they were there and he hadn't moved a muscle. Brian had opened the passenger door and held out his hand to help Nick out of the car, and Nick had let himself be led out of the car and inside the studio passively.

Brian checked in at the counter. When he was asked what they were doing today he turned back, saying "it's a gift for my girl Nicole, now what did you decide sweetie?"

Nick snapped back to reality. Without thinking he blurted out "ears and bellybutton please". Brian smiled and complimented the choice.

Nick was led behind a curtain into a back room and listened to the piercer and Brian make small talk while the needles were prepped. The piercer looked at Nick, saying "you'll feel a slight pinch now, ok? It'll be worth it, many girls your age get these piercings, they're very sexy". Nick felt a sharp but quick pain and looked down to see the piercer putting shiny pink balls on the ends of a curved barbell going through his bellybutton. "Don't worry, you'll be able to put some prettier jewelry in when it heals a bit better" the piercer chuckled at his shocked expression.

His ears were next, pierced and decorated with small silver rings. Those weren't too bad, he thought. Tons of guys had ear piercings, the silver rings didn't look anything out of the ordinary. He was sure Brian would replace them as soon as he could, but for now he'd be OK.

***

Nick's friends picked him up and the group went out for beers. Nick tried to get back into the carefree way he had been with them and was really having a great time until they started talking about the girls they were seeing recently. They laughed and joked when one of the guys said his girlfriend hadn't given him head in weeks and he was almost to the point of just grabbing her head and holding it on his dick. Nick laughed along with them, but his mind was filled with images of Brian holding him down and making him bob on his cock. One of the guys turned to Nick. "So, Nick, you haven't been out in a while. Any action recently? When was your last blowjob?" Nick stammered and turned bright red but mumbled something about it'd been too long. He couldn't exactly tell them that he still had the taste in his mouth from giving a blowjob the night before...

***

Nick stumbled in well past midnight. The next morning after he showered, dressed, and did his makeup he went out to get some breakfast. Brian was at the kitchen table going over some papers. "How was your night, Nick? You promised me to be in lingerie as soon as you get home but I was asleep so I didn't check. I see you're dressed now, I'm glad you obeyed me."

"Actually, Brian, I've got something to say." Nick took a deep breath. It was now or never. Brian looked up at him. "I am not going to obey you anymore. I'm sick of you pushing me around and doing stuff like THIS" he pulled his violet halter top up, showing the pink bellybutton ring. "You think I'm some kind of pet you can order around and toy with, but you're wrong!"

Nick's confidence swayed a bit when Brian stood up from the table. He walked slowly over and stood in front of Nick. He towered over the smaller man and spoke. "Nick. You're wrong. You are some kind of a pet I can order around. You're *my* pet to order around." He opened a nearby drawer. Forcefully grabbing one of Nick's wrists, he slapped a handcuff from the drawer on it and spun him around, locking his hands together behind his back. Nick struggled against the handcuffs and started yelling, but was cut short by Brian smacking him hard across the face. He was stunned. Brian pulled a pink leather collar out of the drawer and showed it to Nick. It was decorated with white gemstones and had a silver loop for a leash along with a name tag at the front. Nick's heart sank when he read it.

"Nicole. Property of Brian. You can't do this, Brian!"

"I can, and I am. You are going to learn your lesson the easy way or the hard way. You already denied the easy way." He wrapped the collar snugly around Nick's neck as he struggled with the handcuffs, clasping it in the back and securing the latch with a small silver padlock. He stepped back to view his work. "You look better. I can work with this. Now, I am going to show you what defying me gets you."

Brian angrily shoved Nick over to a table and handcuffed his ankles to the table legs with another pair of handcuffs. He then unclipped the handcuffs behind his back and cuffed his wrists to the table legs at the other end of the table, leaving Nick bent over the table and stretched out totally unable to move. Brian stood back and watched Nick struggle with the bonds for a couple minutes, then started rummaging through the drawer and placing some objects behind Nick. Frantically trying to turn his head enough to see, Nick tried to guess what the objects were but wasn't able to pick them out. After a few minutes of preparation, Brian walked up in front of the bound Nick. Craning his head allowed Nick to see Brian's face, and he didn't like the smirk on his face. He also didn't like how the way he was confined left his head sticking a bit off the table with his mouth right at Brian's dick height. That had to be coincidence, Nick thought. They'd had this table since just after Nick had moved in.

"Nicole, I hoped last night would have been enough of a lesson in who is in charge here. From your outburst this morning I can see you need a stronger lesson. This may seem cruel, but remember, this is for your own good. You were meant to be my pet slut and you will be, you just need some discipline."

The lesson began with a series of spankings that left Nick sobbing. These ones were more demeaning than last time as well, with Nick being bound and helpless bent over the table. Brian lifted Nick's skirt up, exposing his pantied ass. He stroked Nick's curves gently before bringing his hand down incredibly hard. Within 5 smacks he had Nicole begging for him to stop. "I'm sorry, sweetie. If I stop now the lesson will never sink in." He hit again and again. After another few smacks Nick's ass hurt so much he couldn't help from screaming with each strike. He was relieved to hear Brian walk away, but his relief was short lived as Brian walked back and forced a ball gag into his mouth. The next smack came hard and fast, but the only sound after was the "MMMMMMMM" as the ball gag muffled the scream.

After what felt like an eternity Brian stopped the spanking. Sobbing into the ball gag with pain, shame, and humiliation, Nick tried to ignore the fiery pain. Once again Brian walked away and returned a few minutes later. Nick couldn't see what he was doing behind her but he knew it couldn't be good. All of a sudden he felt Brian pull his thong to the side and felt an object slowly moving inside his anus and screamed. Again a muffled "MMMMMMMMM" came out. Brian chuckled. "Don't worry, baby girl. I'll go slowly. Is this your first time with a butt plug? It's easier if you relax and try to enjoy it."

Slowly but surely the plug invaded Nick's helpless ass. Each new push came with a muffled scream through the ball gag. It felt like he was being torn apart. Just when he thought there was no possible way he could take any more, the largest part of the plug popped in and his ass clenched around the base. "There we go!" Nick laughed. He patted Nick on the ass and the helpless man yelled a muffled cry into the ball gag at the combination of the plug getting moved and the pain from his tender cheeks.

Brian walked around to the front and knelt down until he was face to face with Nick. He undid the ball gag and removed it. "How are you feeling, Nicole? Do you have anything to say to me?"

"I'm so sorry sir" Nick sobbed. "You can do whatever you want to me, I'll obey. Please just untie me."

Brian shook his head. "Not yet. You've still got a lot to learn. Sometimes the best lessons are the hardest to learn. You're doing great so far." He stood up and unzipped his pants, letting them drop to the floor. "Last night you gave me a blowjob. That was good of you to give to me. Now I'm going to take one. You have to learn that if you don't give me something I want, I'll take it anyway. You'll enjoy giving it more than you'll enjoy it being taken." He moved his hips forward slowly, pushing his dick into Nick's mouth. This time he didn't stop when he reached the back of Nick's mouth though. He continued pushing his erect dick, deep into Nick's throat. He held it there. Nick had never felt anything worse. He couldn't breathe. He desperately tried to scream but nothing came out past Brian's thick cock but the sound of a moan.

Brian gently pulled back out, pulling his dick almost out of Nick's mouth entirely before thrusting back down his throat. Each thrust came faster than the last. It was all Nick could do to breathe in the short seconds his throat wasn't stuffed. Soon Brian was furiously face-fucking the helpless Nick. His throat was becoming sore from having the huge dick forced into it over and over. Nick felt the dick twitch and thought it was finally over, but Brian grabbed Nick's hair in his fist then pulled out and shot thick streams of cum directly onto his face. With his hair being held, he couldn't even move away as the cum splashed on his face. He felt it streaming down his cheeks, forehead, and chin and barely got his eyes closed in time. Brian took a deep breath. "That is how it feels if I don't get what I want. Now, I'll be back soon. For now, you just stay where you are and be quiet." The ball gag was shoved back into his mouth and he heard Brian walk off to his room.

Nick wasn't sure how long Brian left him there. His senses felt overloaded. The restricted arms and legs made him notice the rest of his body keenly. He could still feel his extremely painful ass and the buttplug gave him an uncomfortably full feeling. He could feel and smell the cum drying on his face, and a bit had been on his lips when the ball gag had been put back in so he could taste it on the gag. He felt the collar sitting snugly around his neck. While he waited he let things sink in. It was no use being Nick anymore. Being Nick was the reason he was in this situation. It had taken this for Brian's lesson to be learned, the lesson that he was Nicole. He felt Nick retreat back into his mind and Nicole come forward.

After what felt like an eternity Brian came back in. To Nicole's surprise instead of freeing her, Brian shoved the table across the room until she had a clear view of the front door. "Not much longer, baby girl. I ordered dinner, it'll be here soon." Nicole's mind raced. He couldn't answer the door like this! Not with her handcuffed to a table with cum covering her face! She yelled into the ball gag to no avail.

A few panicked minutes later there was a knock on the door. Brian answered it to a pizza delivery guy in his early 20s. The pizza guy saw her and his jaw dropped as he stared at her. Brian laughed. "I'm just training her right now. You have to be forceful at the start or else they resist at every turn. That's why I left my cum on her face. She needs to be gently reminded of her place."

"Wow, she's hot" the pizza guy said.

"She really is" Brian agreed. "Here, want to see the best part? Try this." He handed the pizza guy a small black remote control.

Nicole felt her whole body shudder and screamed into the ball gag as the butt plug started vibrating. The pizza guy and Brian laughed at the expression on her face when it hit. She writhed on the table, wiggling her ass around trying to get the vibration off. Nicole loved it. She hated that she loved it. The fullness of the plug combined with the intense vibration was outrageously erotic.

"If you don't have any deliveries to make, feel free to stay and watch a few minutes." Brian told the delivery guy. "From the looks of things she won't last long." The delivery guy nodded.

She tried to resist as long as possible, but the vibration was just too much. After a few minutes of fighting it, she had an earth-shattering orgasm. The two men watched as she moaned through the ball gag and her eyes crossed when she came. She felt her ass twitching and her body convulsing for a few seconds before it faded. She lay there totally exhausted. She hadn't felt humiliation like this before. She had just gotten off in front of 2 men from a vibrator in her ass with a face soaked in cum.

The pizza guy left and Brian turned to her. "How are you feeling now?" he asked. She looked up at his face. "Are you ready to give me what I want?" She nodded quickly. "Good. Only one more thing."

Brian walked behind her again and picked something up from the counter. She felt him pull her skirt up again and pull her panties down to her knees. He took her soft cock and fit it into a small plastic device. She heard the click of another padlock. Brian walked around and took the ball gag out. "That's just something to keep you in line. I have the only key here." He showed Nicole the key before pocketing it. "Now, I'm going to release you, and go sit down. You will come and give me the best blowjob you can, and you will swallow everything. If I am satisfied, you can go clean up. If not, you'll be back on the table until you do satisfy me. Can you do that?"

Nicole was only too eager. "Yes, sir. You won't be disappointed, sir."

Brian undid the handcuffs and Nicole rubbed her sore wrists and ankles. Brian went and sat down, motioning for Nicole to come over. She swallowed and moved forward.

This time Nicole was in charge the whole time. She tried every trick that Nick had loved. She sloppily licked and sucked Brian's balls and worshipped his cock with her tongue and mouth. She even tried taking him in her throat again briefly, which his moans told her he enjoyed. When she felt him tense up she sealed her lips over his head and licked the tip until he filled her mouth with hot, salty cum, looking him in the eye as she came. She moaned and opened her mouth to show him the mouthful before she swallowed. "Damn, Nicole. That was amazing. I was right, you were born to suck cock."

***

In the shower Nicole stripped everything off. Everything, that is, except the pink jeweled collar that was locked on as well as the chastity device. Nicole studied it intensely. It kept her dick in a small plastic cage that wouldn't allow her to touch herself at all. The pink jewelry in her bellybutton gave her stomach an unmistakably feminine appearance. Brian was entirely in control of her now physically, emotionally, and sexually. She shuddered to herself at the thought and remembered what he had said as he'd clipped the collar on.

"You are some kind of a pet I can order around. You're *my* pet to order around."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Trouble with Roommates Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 381 milliseconds