• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beast and the Beauties Ch. 06

Beast and the Beauties Ch. 06

123456

This story contains parts with non-consensual sex, non-human relationship and subcategories of cuckolding. If you are offended by any of these subjects, please proceed at your own risk.

******

After subduing the escape attempt, even an hour later, the base was still in disarray. The guards and workers were busy treating the wounded and trying to minimize the water damage done by the sprinkler system. Lisa was glad to hear that Boris had managed to stop the man from causing any major damage.

During the chaos, Lisa had remained in her room and had come out only after she had received the 'clear' message from Vas; it was as he had advised her, and she also knew she has to be safe for the sake of the new life within her.

Lisa was worried about Ayla and Nobo. After the initial mating, despite her advice to rest, Ayla had insisted on going back to Nobo and had requested a private room to spend her honey-moon with the young and horny hybrid. Despite Vas's worry about leaving them unmonitored, Lisa managed to convince him into providing the lady with some privacy by providing them a room, just like the one she and Boris have. But, for some reason, she couldn't stop being worried about them. The changes Ayla had displayed after being with Nobo, and Vas's unusual worry about Nobo, was making her restless. Ayla had come back to them only because she was there. So, she kind of felt responsible for Ayla's well-being. It had been nearly two days after the couple had barricaded themselves in their love nest, and Lisa was glad that she had enough foresight to put three days' worth of food and water in it. After all, she and Boris's honey-moon had lasted for three days and the only reason she had survived the non-stop breeding was because of food and water she had received during that time; at times, she even had to drink water while being fucked by the hormone crazed beast. Vas had theorized that a hybrid enters the honey-moon period when the female accepts the breeding and welcome the impregnation; with that mental admission, the female starts to release a certain kind of pheromone that triggers the honey-moon state of the hybrid. During that period, a hybrid is too occupied with sex to notice any threats, and too exhausted to confront them; which is why, Lisa was extremely worried.

Even though it hadn't been even two days, Lisa decided that, after the chaos, she has to check on the mating-couple to make sure that they were alright. Before leaving the room, by habit, she checked herself from the mirror and realized that, no matter how much of a hurry she was in, she was in no condition to leave the privacy of the room; thanks to the sprinklers that had gone off, all her clothes were drenched, and the white-gown had become too transparent to provide any modesty. With a staff of African guards roaming around, it wasn't a good idea for a beautiful white-lady to walk around half-naked; Vas trusted them, but she didn't; she knew that, when it came to self-control in sexual matters, hybrids and human-males didn't show much difference.

Putting on a half-wet robe over the wet gown, Lisa hurried down the hall. Vas had advised her, with her condition, not to visit Nobo or Toshi without his permission or at least two guards. With the condition the base was in, she knew that, either, wouldn't be available at the moment, but she was too worried about Ayla and Nobo to wait for things to calm-down; after all, Nobo was like her own son, her favorite, what harm could a short visit do?

When Lisa approached her destination, she was glad to find the door to the honey-moon couple's room, still closed. When Ayla had first entered, she had locked the door from inside, but Lisa and Vas had master-keys that could open any door in the facility. When she got close to the door to put the key in, she suppressed a giggle when a thumping sound came from inside. The couple was too occupied to notice the commotion that had occurred outside their love-nest; the sound of a bed-frame hitting the wall in uniform intervals was a clear indication to their well-being. With the rutting couple being distracted enough to miss the sound of gun shots, she didn't worry about them hearing the sound of an opening door.

The moment the door cracked-open, Lisa smelled the unmistakable odor of sex, and heard moans and grunts of uninhabited sex. Since the workers were running around in the hallways, she quickly entered the room and closed the door behind her; she didn't want any of the staff to intrude on the lovers' privacy. With the door securely closed behind her, she was now in the domain of a breeding couple. She was immediately enveloped by the darkness of the room. Only indications to the, unmistakably, copulating pair were the sounds and the smells that emanated from their carnal ballade. The air was overwhelmingly thick with musk, semen and sweat; the staleness of those odors, gave a hint of the non-stop passion and added more wildness to the atmosphere.

Lisa felt the immediate reaction of her body to the pheromone-saturated air. Her eyes were still getting used to the darkness of the room, but, surprisingly, in that thick darkness, she knew exactly what was happening on the bed; through the torrent of mental messages she was being bombarded, she had a vague idea about how Ayla and Nobo were indulging in their carnal union. From experience, she knew that those messages weren't specifically targeting her; the mating-couple was acting as a beacon that broadcast those lust-filled mental-images.

When she concentrated on those feelings, Lisa noticed something odd. Out of the two distinguishable feelings she felt, one had exhaustion and weakness written all over it. Breaking out of the lust spell, Lisa quickly reached for a switch on the wall.

As bright light flooded into the room, Lisa was greeted by the scene of a huge, muscular man thrusting, from above, into a voluptuous lady that was lying on her face. The luxurious swell of the Ayla's buttocks were absorbing the impact of his pelvis as Nobo drilled her womanhood with his thick and long phallus. Their bodies were drenched in a mixture of water and sweat as their flesh slapped with wet sounds. Her shapely, but limp, legs were spread apart just enough to allow the swaying of his hips to saw his tool into her well-stretched passage. As a result of abundant sexual fluids and churning, her swollen, nether-lips were covered in a white froth as the sliding shaft kept adding more and more to it. Lisa couldn't tell whether the bed was soaked with bodily-fluids or water from sprinklers, but big patches of dried stains on the bed-sheet were obvious to her.

With a weak, but lustful moan, Ayla's voluptuous figure started to shudder as another orgasm passed through her while Nobo continued his thrusting, nonchalantly, as if an orgasm from the woman he was breeding was just another moan. The weak hold she had on the bedsheets tightened a little as she went through the orgasm, and relaxed right after the sexual hight. Lisa couldn't stop the throbbing in her loins after witnessing such a lust-inducing scene in that intoxicating atmosphere, but out of concern for Ayla's obvious weakened state, she ignored her desires and observed the supplies she had left in the room.

Lisa was terrified to find that, despite their continuous mating, the water and food were barely touched throughout the course of two days. From the way Nobo was vigorously breeding Ayla, she figured that he wasn't in any danger, but Ayla was in obvious need of rest and help.

"Ayla, honey are you alright?" Lisa asked in a concerned tone.

All Ayla managed to let out was a broken-groan as her body received Nobo's powerful thrusts.

"Nobo, stop for a second. She needs help," Lisa told to the humping giant, but the only response she got from him was an annoyed-grunt. She thought for a second about going back to let Vas know about the situation and getting help, but didn't want to waste even a second while doing that. With the confidence based on being very familiar with Nobo, Lisa decided that she could, somehow, persuade the horny, mating-machine to free his breeding-partner.

"Nobo, listen! Stop!... Stop right now!" Lisa gave a stern command, but Nobo acted as if she didn't even exist in the room.

Lisa felt a angry with Nobo for breaking her confidence and trust about her being close to him and know him. With that, she made-up her mind about using the last option, the option that Vas had told her to use only in emergencies.

"NOBO! STOP!" Lisa gave a command while laying the soft palm of her hand on the middle of the ripped and sweaty small-back of Nobo; it was the method to issue a prime command. Through countless hours of training, he had been trained to obey a command received in that fashion.

Nobo's thrusting stopped as if emergency brakes were engaged. He still had his manhood buried deep within the warmth of Ayla's, sodden, silky-softness. His instinct and desire to thrust his hips and breed the fertile woman was overwhelming, but the training managed to keep his body still.

"Get off the bed!" Lisa issued the next command while making sure that she was placing her palm on the right position and in the right angle.

Nobo looked at Lisa with his eyes full of hatred; it was obvious that he didn't like to be disturbed while he was trying to breed a woman. She felt a shiver run through the spine from the threating look he gave her; she wanted to escape that intense, hair-raising intimidation, but decided to show a brave face and show him that she was in control.

Lisa felt a huge relief as Nobo finally let go of Ayla's wide hips and pulled out his thick and throbbing manhood out of her sodden birth-canal. Ayla let out a weak moan as the thick shaft left her warm sheath, releasing a torrent of fluids from previous inseminations.

Nobo let the limp, glistening and beautiful female body fall onto the stained mattress and walked away from the bed as if he was being forced to give away his most valuable possession.

Taking the opportunity, Lisa quickly approached exhausted Ayla.

"Ayla, talk to me. Can you stand up?" Lisa asked while turning Ayla onto her back.

Finally being free of the continuous, physical and mental sexual enchantment, Ayla started to feel the overwhelming needs of her own fragile body.

After partially opening her unfocused eyes, "Water," Ayla whispered to Lisa.

Lisa quickly opened a water bottle, put it to Ayla's dried lips and started to quench the thirst of her weakened friend. She made sure to let Ayla drink, little by little, until she regain enough energy to hold the bottle herself.

After few minutes, Ayla managed to sit on the bed and answer Lisa's questions about whether she was alright. At that moment, after seeing Ayla being energetic enough to sit, Nobo started to approach the bed to finish the breeding he had to postpone.

Seeing him approaching the bed, Lisa quickly stood between the bed and Nobo, and said, "Nobo, not now!"

Nobo was running on auto-pilot to breed as much as he could, and Lisa was obviously testing the limits now; he managed to contain the anger and tried to gently push her out away from his path, but Lisa wasn't planning to let him have his way. She kept telling him to stay away from his mate, and kept pushing his hands away.

Finally, after reaching the limit of his patience, Nobo grabbed onto Lisa's robe and yanked it, expecting her to follow it and move out of the way, but instead, after a tearing noise, remains of her robe remained in his clenched hand.

The lack of robe exposed the white, wet gown that had become almost transparent, and exposing all the sensuous swells and curves, it was clinging on to Lisa's body. The swell of her breasts jiggled as she scurried to cover the darkened and erect nipples that were threatening to pierce through the thin material; underneath those, the wet cloth exposed the swell of her midriff that carried a new life and her round derrière.

Suddenly, Nobo felt a new passion brewing within his loins. Both he and his instinct knew that, in her condition, Lisa was useless as a breeding partner for him, and most of all, she was his father's new mate. But he felt a new desire seeping into his conscience: a desire to show his dominance to the arrogant woman who was trying to deny his supreme right to breed; a desire to feel the warmth of the woman he had his first crush on; a desire to prove his dominance by claiming a woman who belonged to another male; a desire to mate with a woman who was carrying the child of another male. But most of all, the desire to taste the forbidden fruit: the mate of his own father.

Lisa felt a cold chill run through her body as Nobo's piercing gaze scanned her partial nudity. The fire in his eyes hinted at what kind of emotions were running in his brain, but the explicit mental messages she received didn't leave any room to misinterpret his true desires. Those lusty messages and the responding tingling she felt in her loins were captivating and mesmerizing, but the faint movement in her womb brought her back to the reality. She remembered that, as an expecting mother, all her priorities should concentrate on the life she carries within her; Nobo, in his sexual craze, could pose a threat to the fragile unborn. Furthermore, even though she was betrayed first, she had already betrayed a husband. After that, the man who had put a life in womb hadn't betrayed her even once, and he proved to be a better husband to her than the first one. So, Lisa didn't intended to be a betrayer once again.

Sensing the eminent danger, Lisa took a step towards the closed door, but before she could take another step, she felt strong hands taking hold of her, and turning her towards the bed Ayla was on. She wanted to reach Nobo's back with her hand and issue a prime command to let her go, but with her facing away from him, it was an impossible task, unless she could somehow find an opportunity to turn around. Then she felt one of his hands putting pressure onto the back of her neck, forcing her to bend over the bed. By her instinct, to protect her pregnant belly, abandoning any chance to turn around, she put her hands on the mattress and prevented herself from falling over. With the added weight of the pregnancy, she wasn't agile or strong enough to perform any tricks to escape the strong clutches that held her down. At that moment, she realized she was now at the mercy of a hormone crazed, horny, teenage hybrid.

"Please, Nobo, I treated you like a son. Don't make me do this. I beg you. Please," Lisa started to plead as her tears began to stain the bed-sheet.

Then she felt a hand sliding up along the back of her smooth thighs, lifting the wet cloth, exposing the petals of her femininity and the globes of her luxurious rear.

"Think of your father. I have his baby in me. You don't want to hurt me, don't you?" Lisa attempted a last-ditch-effort to wake-up Nobo from his lust-craze.

As a reply, Nobo slid his middle-finger, up and down, along the quivering nether-lips few times and after gathering enough lubrication, sank it between the glistening and inviting petals to feel womanly-warmth of his father's woman.

"AaaaH! Nobo! Don't!" Lisa gasped as Nobo's thick digit started to pump and gain depth.

Nobo curled his finger and started to stimulate a pleasure-spot that made Lisa's hips dance, involuntarily, with his hand.

"Oh god! Oh! What? Ah! Ugh! No!"

Coupled with the mental stimulation, to Lisa, Nobo's finger felt amazing as it skilfully ignited flames of lust in her loins while sapping her will and strength; she was a butterfly that had gotten entangled in his web of carnal pleasure; the more she struggled, the more she was getting entangled.

"Oh..Oh..Oooh..OOOh..OOOOH!"

Tears stopped streaming down from her eyes as they half-closed, and only moans escaped her partially opened lips as Nobo skilfully brewed an orgasm within the loins of the pregnant woman; his mating partner, Ayla, had a lot to offer to him, and during passed two days, he had eagerly learned all she could teach him about sensual parts of women.

Nobo had finished entrapping his pray into the web, and the beautiful forbidden-fruit was wrapped-up and ready to be devoured and savored.

Lisa was at the edge of an orgasm when the exploring finger left her quivering sheath. She was glad and sad at the same time; she was sad because she was denied the release when she was so close, but was glad she didn't orgasm and betray her lover, Boris.

Those conflicting emotions were short-lived when a, thicker, intruder spread opened her feminine curtains and trespassed her forbidden ground, filling and stretching her passage even more while flooding her loins and brain with a torrent of pleasure. Her convulsing body elated as it was finally granted the euphoria of release, but her heart wailed and wept as her fidelity got shattered into bits. Lisa grit her teeth, groaned, clenched the drenched bed-sheet with her small fists, and tried to deny the fact that she was cumming on a cock that shouldn't be in her, before it even fully enter.

Even before she had stopped cumming, Nobo started to pound into Lisa's warmth and strengthened the mental linkage. She was glad that he wasn't utilizing the full length of his shaft to claim her, and thought that maybe he was still concerned about the baby; after all, it was his half-brother. She felt as if she was being suspended on a never-ending orgasm as their bodies and minds found a perfect rhythm to continue the mating; it wasn't hard enough to threaten her unborn, and it wasn't soft enough to make her bore. She had never experienced such a bizarre feeling before: she felt as if she was cumming on a hard cock while sinking the same shaft into a climaxing vagina; it was as if she was controlling the hard-pole herself to bring out the maximum pleasure; it was as if she was controlling the depth, angle and force of each thrust; it was as if she had grown a cock and fucking herself. She let go of all the inhibitions for a moment and enjoyed the carnal heaven, savoring each and every movement and moment.

Once again, the room was filled with sounds and smell of sex. With slapping sounds, Nobo's hard body met Lisa's soft body as he dipped his manhood and stretched her passage, quenching his thirst to indulge in forbidden pleasure. Her shapely calves were strained as she desperately stood on her curled toes to achieve the best angle. Murky secretions flowed down along the inside of her soft thighs, showing evidences of her body and mind's betrayal. Her swollen, but firm, belly, moved with her body as her lower-body received and absorbed the carnal pounding. Her enhanced breasts hung underneath her, freely swinging around as the heavy ram battered the locked gates of her sown grounds. Hinting at her expecting motherhood, threatening to join wetness of the bed-sheet, two milky droplets hung at the end of her erect and darkened nipples as they swung around with her soft breasts.

Added with the hormone surge that occur with pregnancy, she was helpless against the devil's flirtations. Lisa knew she was committing adultery once again. Her body was betraying her, and she knew she was betraying her lover, Boris. But the sexual-enchantment Nobo had put on her was too powerful to breakthrough with sheer willpower. She desperately wanted to reject all illicit feelings, but couldn't stop her sheath from milking the phallus that was pillaging her fidelity. It was a new feeling: she was experiencing the hell of unbearable pain of a broken heart while experiencing the heaven of bottomless carnal pleasure.

Lisa looked at Ayla, who was sitting on the bed, now looking intensely at her rape while fingering herself; despite the obvious look of exhaustion, she had a faint smile on her lips as she brought herself towards an orgasm.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beast and the Beauties Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds