• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Milk Laden Mistress

Milk Laden Mistress

"...and suck on her huge, painfully milk laden breasts," all right, my worst nightmare, the thing I had been dreading had come true. Susan, my professor had found the memory stick I had lost in the back of her car. I was so stupid to carry it around with me unencrypted, but I thought I would be so alert and on the ball that I would never misplace it, such much for energy drink inspired competence.

When she was going on maternity leave I had helped her load her car up not wishing for her to strain herself. I could hardly keep my mind on carrying her books as my eyes strayed to her big but shapely ass. I had noticed her breasts were already swollen, inspiring me to write the stupid story she had found on my memory stick. She had had some problems getting the leave as she was being a surrogate for her sister; but the school board under the threat of bad publicity eventually relented.

In the early winter afternoon's fading light her pale white skin and red hair she were stunning. While I was packing her car and secretly checking her out the stick must have fallen into her trunk.

Later on when I discovered the stick was missing I panicked, not only had I wrote several erotic stories about her on there but I had also wrote several stories about other teachers. I had hoped that it had fallen anywhere else but in her car. The only identification on there was that dumb little cartoon sticker which Martha had given me in class, which had identified it to Susan as mine.

When she returned from her leave I had not heard anything from her, which got my hopes up that I had not lost the drive in her car. Then suddenly she had called me into her office to lower the boom, so to speak.

"My! If you had only been so busy in your creative writing classes as you were on these stories. You as my sex slave? Me having you fuck Mrs. Bloomfield in her, and I quote 'small but prominent ass' and that routine with Mrs. Kantor. I don't know what to say."

"Am I in trouble?" I said.

"Well, if you don't claim ownership I guess it would be hard to prove. Still..."

I waited for what she was going to say next. Was she going to yell? Scream at me?

She placed her hands underneath her tits and lifted them up. "...they have felt very heavy, and milk laden lately. My nipples hurt so much. I don't know what I am going to do with all this extra milk. Maybe you can stop by Saturday and help me out. If you are not busy."

My mind struggled with reality, had my ears heard what I thought they just had heard? Was this all just a fantasy of my mind and I was actually passed out on the floor. I think somehow I said yes, though my next memory was driving away in my car. I vaguely remember her handing me back the flash drive and telling me she had already copied it.

On Friday I was in her class and all I could focus on were her tits and she seemed to know it, taunting me by leaning forward a bit too much, or sitting on her desk as she talked letting me see her thighs.

After class I tried to go over and talk to her before she left but was waylaid by Martha, it was just as well as I might have made a fool of myself with her. We talked for a bit. Then I realized maybe this was not such a good thing as I knew Martha had had a bit of a thing for me; which I had planned on investigating further just about the time when Susan had told me about the memory stick.

Martha and I sat at the overpriced coffee shop sipping our calories rich coffees and I led the conversation, always bending it back towards my professor.

"It is a shame she had to go through all that crap just to help her sister out," Martha said.

She was cute, glasses, nice tits, a bit dorky, with a big ass but I was sort of spoken for. Little did I know what was going to happen between us in the future.

She showed me she had two tickets for the new comic-book film that opened that Saturday but I begged off telling her I had other plans that day. She was a bit disappointed but let it go.

That Saturday I went up to Susan's house and rang the door, it felt so awkward. She came to the door and let me in.

After some coffee she sat next to me. "You have quite the imagination," she said indicating the stories I had written. "In one way I am flattered. But you have to understand that it is normal for students to get crushes on their teachers. And what of Martha?"

Martha? How was she involved? I gave her a puzzled look.

"Well I had heard...You don't know? She has a big crush on you to say the least."

Now I felt guilty as shit for blowing her off.

"Well since you and Martha are not yet an item I think we can explore this fantasy of yours. We are two consenting adults after all, but there has to be some ground rules."

She took out a paper with a transfer of class on it, not having to explain the ethical ramifications of what we were about to do, I signed it. The other thing she requested is that I do not talk about what was going to happen. I could see that, even though we were adults the scandal could ruin or at the very least taint us both.

"It was quite a variety of fantasies you had there you must really be attracted to teachers. And nerdy women, like dear little Martha."

I nodded.

"Is it us, or is it the authority we wield over you?" she said as she opened the top button of her blouse.

"Hmmm! I'd like it if you would take off your clothes," she stopped everything and stared at me. "except your underwear," for emphasis she squeezed her tits slightly letting the milk stain her blouse from the inside forming two dark wet areas.

I started to strip glad I had been going to the gym. I was a little bit embarrassed by the huge hard on I had as I watched her unbutton her blouse still further. It was blue with white polka dots; the cuffs and and collar were white; it was the sort of thing a conservative teacher would wear.

She slipped her breasts over the top of her bra while keeping her open blouse on. She squeezed her own huge nipples and breasts, pulling on them. "Oh yes! They are quite full. But what am I to do with them?" she said mockingly as her milk started to squirt out all over the couch and floor.

"Get on your knees in front of me," she ordered in a whisper. "Oh, I don't want to get this skirt wet," she said standing up inches away from where I was kneeling. She slid off the slim belt that encircled her waist. Then she unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor. She picked it up and tossed it over my head onto the opposite couch. Her panties were black lace and crotchless. I noticed she had a ring through her clit and that it was shaved bald.

She had me get closer to her. She kneaded and played with her tits as I looked up and watched. "Want to suck them?" she teased putting them mere inches from my thirsty mouth, then she yanked them back laughing. She started to pull on her nipples again, telling me to open my mouth wide. This time I did catch a stream of milk in my mouth. "Now that you have had my milk you know you are my slave," she said teasingly. She squirted me a few more times in the face with her milk then she moved her nipples closer and closer to me, finally letting me, after some more teasing suck on them.

"Pull on that cock. No don't take it out of your underwear, I want to see you cum in your underwear, through your underwear! Come on stroke that cock and suck my milk! Suck on my nipples and stroke that cock."

With my mouth full of her milk how could I resist? Within a minute I shot a huge load into my underwear staining it. She told me to take them off and took them out of the room. When she got back she told me to lay down on the couch face up.

She climbed on top of the couch and squatted over my face. "Say it slave,"

I struggled in my mind with what to say next, what would be appropriate to say, then remembering something someone said at a half-remembered midnight movie I said, "Sit on my face, master," knowing how critical the last word was. Laughing she sat down on my face. I kissed and licked her pussy, my whole world was shut off now except for the smell of her musk and the taste of her wetness.

I felt her hand encircle my cock as she slowly began to pump it, little did I know what she had in store for me. She rubbed her pussy into my face coming several times, rewarding me with her juices.

When she was satisfied she got off my face, the air in the living room felt cool to me. She had me suck on her tits while I rubbed her pussy, then suddenly she pulled her nipple out of my mouth telling me that I had had enough.

"Put your hands at your sides," she commanded as I sat up on the couch. "Just like class, you have talent but you lack discipline!" she said as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and slowly jerked me off.

She put her tits in my face again letting me suck her nipples briefly before withdrawing them again. "You must tell me when you are about to cum," she ordered.

She kept stroking my cock calling me her good little slave. She squirted some of her milk into her hand and used to it lubricate my cock as she rubbed it. She told me that I was to start dating and having sex with Martha, and eventually she was going to tell Martha everything we had done; and that she would teach Martha how to be my master when she got tired of me.

The thought of sweet innocent Martha dominating me was more than I could take, "Oh shit! I am going to cum!" I called out.

"Now?"

I gasped, she gave me another few strokes then let go of my cock; I came with a huge load but without pleasure. She had ruined my orgasm. Despite all the cum on carpet I felt no relief.

"You did that on purpose!"

"Yes I did my little slave. So what are you going to do about it?" she taunted.

She pushed me down onto my knees and had me lick her pussy some more as she played with her tits, squirting me with milk from time to time.

"I guess you deserve to cum slave," she said having me sit on the couch next to her, which now felt like a privilege, "but first..."

She took out two pair of panties. "Your underwear is full of cum stains, and I don't want people to talk, put these on. I put on the red silk panties she offered, then she took the other pair which were black, and wrapped them around my cock and started to pump it as she pushed my face to her tits and had me suck her milk.

"Cum my slave! Blow your little nuts in my panties. Cum!" she yelled as she used her other hand to pinch my nipples hard. I never came harder in my life.

"Happy slave?" she said with a mixture of disgust and satisfaction, I could only nod.

"I could make you cum even harder than that but you will have to submit further. But now it is time for you to go," she took out of a draw in the coffee table a package and handed it to me. As I got dressed I pleaded with her to give me back my underwear but she told me that that was not going to happen.

She pulled me close to her and kissed me deeply, as I moved away stunned she caught my lower lip and bit it hard enough to draw a bit of blood, I felt like I was going to cum again. Standing to the side she opened the door as I tucked the package she gave me under my arm and walked into the cold afternoon air.

The whole bus ride back I kept thinking about what happened and wondering if anyone knew that I was wearing panties. Of course nobody knew but I kept thinking that they did.

At home for the next week I jerked off about what she had done to me, I had never understood that whole master /slave thing in sex, but now I did.

I had looked inside the bag she had handed me, there was another pair of panties in there as well as stockings and a garter belt, I knew that I would be required to wear them the next time I went to see her, but I wondered what else she was going to do next and how far it would go. I thought about it some more and then decided to toss them in the garbage, little knowing the penalty I would pay for it later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Milk Laden Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds