• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 04

Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 04

12

Mei tried not to tremble as Master Gary led her and Xia down the cinderblock corridor. The deep thrumming of the music and what she imagined were gyrating bodies lay beyond the other side of the lacquered wooden door at the hallway's far end. They were about to be led into hell itself...or certainly its equivalent.

Both of the gorgeous girls were naked, with silver hoops dangling from their newly pierced breasts while a smaller barbell clung to the hood of each girl's clitoris. Oh god, this is so debasing. So unreal - Mei thought. Beautiful Mei had never felt so much like a mere plaything, a living sex-toy to be used by men's lust. Mei looked down at her breasts aghast as she was roughly led down the corridor, nearly losing her footing because of Gary's impatience.

I can't believe they did this to my body. The cruel maniacs. She wanted to cry. She glanced over at Xia, and saw that glazed look of hopelessness, no longer even a spark in her eyes. Mei and Xia's hands were tied in front of them with knotted rope. A rope collar around Xia's throat was attached to the rope collar around Mei's neck, and from Mei's collar the rope extended, a convenient leash which ended in Master Gary's enclosed fist. He yanked the leash harder, making the naked captives stumble after him.

"Hurry up, little cunts. We wouldn't want you to be late for your reunion with Zhou Yongkang." Mei trembled anew at the thought of that twisted, corrupt bastard, the man who was a prominent member of the Chinese Communist Party's Politburo, the most powerful group of men in the entire country. Zhou was literally a god existing above the law, and if he chose to have Mei and Xia raped by every man in the club and then killed, no one would question it. Mei wondered if this awful sex club would be the last place anyone would see them alive. She shuddered at the thought, and then the door to the club swung open, Master Gary yanking them into the warmth of the subdued mood lighting.

The music offered a constant beat, like the thumping of a heartbeat, but it was not nearly as loud as Mei had expected. They were led down a raised runway which bisected the club's cavernous main room. The floors were covered in soft Persian carpets dyed red and other vibrant colors. As they walked along the runway toward a destination which Gary's wide-shouldered body blocked from view, Mei glanced to her right, appalled at what she saw...and heard.

"What's wrong, Annabeth? I'm giving you PLEASURE. Don't complain you worthless cunt," a rough voice said. The man who was speaking was bronze-skinned and wore a mask. He was talking to a naked blonde girl. The sexy woman was hanging upside down with leather straps around her ankles, her wrists bound together and chained to the floor. She was moaning and struggling with a double-vibrator plugging her pussy and ass. The man stroked the girl's clit, admiring every squirming movement the slender sex-slave made. The sex-slave named Annabeth moaned louder as her tormentor turned up the vibrator setting, stroking her more fervently with each passing breath.

"COME for me, you disobedient little cunt! You'll learn to come on command if I have to hang you upside down all night long." He continued stroking her as her body writhed in a mixture of ecstasy and agony. Mei's eyes were glued to the girl's pussy as it began to gush with her juices, the fluids streaming through her pubic thatch and past her smooth belly at gravity's whim. The man smacked a riding crop across the woman's breasts as her orgasm subsided, wresting new groans from her lips. Then he turned up the vibrator setting even higher, beginning the process anew as his tongue flicked across Annabeth's aroused clit.

"You like what you see, bitch?" Gary looked over his shoulder with a dark chuckle. "Don't worry. I think Zhou will be much rougher with you than THAT. Ah, now here's a better example of how he'll be treating you when he sees that you and your friend are still alive. Take a good look at the brunette slut over there."

Unable to stop herself, Mei switched her attention to the left side of the club. A brunette with long, flowing hair and a perfect ass was straddling someone on a couch, humping an unseen man's cock. Each time she bounded on the long, rigid penis two men from behind smacked the beaded tendrils of their whips against the naked girl's back. Her moans of having her pussy filled were routinely cut off by groans of sheer torment. Her back was a series of reddened lines as the two whip-carrying Masters taunted her.

"Is that the best you can do, Staci? The man's your HUSBAND. Surely you can do better. Fuck him like you'll die if his cock's not embedded in your snatch. Really slam that pussy down and impale yourself, bitch! And don't forget - if he comes without our permission, we'll whip his testicles and make him lick out your ass." Mei's eyes widened as she realized that the man sitting on the couch, the one she thought was just another male tormentor, was in fact a fellow victim. A sex-slave too, the unknown man had his ankles chained to the floor and his wrists bound behind his back.

When Mei was led further down the runway she was able to clearly see the tormented look in the male captive's eyes as his young wife gyrated her hips and fucked desperately on his lap, her eyes tinged with regret as she mouthed the words 'Forgive me.'

Master Gary must have caught the look on Mei's face. "Surprised, aren't you? We have more than just female sex slaves in residence. The patrons of The Maiden have diverse tastes. Every now and then we kidnap couples and torment them together. It's pretty damn hot, don't you think?"

Mei tried to ignore Gary's despicable words as they were led to the end of the runway. A group of men who were clearly VIPs sat around an ornate table with clawed feet carved in the shapes of chimeras and other mythical beasts. Zhou Yongkang sat playing poker with a half dozen other middle-aged and older men. All were smoking cigarettes and all were completely naked, much to Mei's dismay. Shen, Zhou's son, stood to the side. He was the only one not naked, wearing a tuxedo, lined dark slacks and dress shoes so polished someone could have used them as a mirror.

"Father, I'd like to introduce you to my two new household sex slaves." Zhou looked up from his poker game. It was only then that Mei noticed a sexy young brunette with a pierced lip and belly button kneeling between Zhou's legs under the table. The sounds of her slurping on his cock were unmistakable. Her sexy ass moved with the rhythm of her head bobbing up and down Zhou's fully aroused cock. It was a wonder the man could even focus on his cards.

"That's enough, Mira." He waved the young brunette away. No sooner had she stood up, though, than the man sitting to Zhou's right ordered her to pleasure his cock instead. Mira knelt by Zhou's neighbor and gasped as the man slid his cock between her breasts, gripping her tits and smashing them together as his cock grew long and slimy with pre-cum.

"Welcome to The Maiden," Zhou began to say, glancing up at Mei and Xia. He went rigid as recognition hit that these were the same two girls who had nearly escaped from his hotel room the previous day, ruining everything. His eyes narrowed, and his voice became thick with displeasure.

"What are these two cunts doing still breathing?! I thought I ordered them taken care of!" he thundered. Zhou rose up and stalked over to Xia, forcing her chin upward as he glared into her lifeless eyes. He turned to Mei, but Mei was already staring meekly at the floor. She wasn't about to give Zhou another reason to go off on them.

Shen hastened to interrupt his father's rage. "Father, I've trained them well. Look, they've even been properly adorned. I promise you - they have learned their lessons well. They are obedient sex slaves now. I would be willing to swear my life on it."

"Would you, now? And how many times have you lied to me about other things, son of mine?" Zhou said darkly. He stalked behind the two girls, reaching around with one hand to stroke each girl's pussy. Xia moaned, widening her hips to give him easier access. Mei mirrored her friend's actions, rubbing her sex in time to Zhou's fingers as he began to plunge a forefinger and middle finger in and out of her tight channel.

"Is my son speaking the truth? Are you two pussies reformed? Ready to fuck, suck, and give up all your holes on command?" Zhou hissed in Mei's ear, and she quickly nodded.

"Yes, Master! We live only to please you."

Zhou abruptly removed his hands from their pussies and gestured to one of his bodyguards along the periphery. The man brought Zhou a long leather riding crop, the end spiked with tiny plastic nubs. He turned and swatted Mei's pussy. Mei's hands clenched underneath her breasts. "Aahh. Please, Master, mercy!"

Now Zhou switched to Xia, smacking the crop against her thighs, smacking higher and higher before battering her pussy. Xia groaned, but to her credit she didn't try to close her legs, much as instinct compelled her to. The darker-skinned captive merely stood there, and then to everyone's shock, once Zhou had ceased his cruel smacks, her hands slipped down to her pussy, and she fingered herself, her hand stroking her pussy lips and clitoris.

"Please, Master. Punish us. Fuck us. It makes me so horny, seeing you with that crop and your long, thick cock," Xia sighed. Her eyes were still glassy, dead somehow, but the twisted passion in her voice told Mei that she was succumbing to their ordeal...embracing what they had to endure as the only way forward. Whatever hopes of escape or relief Xia harbored, she must have compartmentalized them. Tucked them safely away.

Mei realized that if she was to keep her sanity she would probably need to do the same. "Yes, Master!" Mei agreed. "Please let us prove to you what good slaves we are."

Zhou looked doubtfully at both girls. "I should have your skin flayed and then dump your bodies on the outskirts of Beijing." Both girls felt a shiver of fear snake through their naked bodies, their spines going rigid. "But I'll give you a last chance at redemption," Zhou said. Then he pushed his cigarette toward Xia's left breast, flicking it away at the last moment before it could burn her...but Xia still felt its fleeting heat and cried out at the sensation.

"Silence, whore! That was a love tap compared to what I could do to you," Zhou barked. "Turn around and lean over the table." Xia obeyed, tears streaking her eyes. Zhou's hand clasped Xia's swanlike neck as he growled. "Listen up, cunt. You're going to lean over this table and get raped by any man who feels like busting your cunt with his cock. Is that understood?"

Xia nodded, sniffling and holding back tears. "Yes Master."

"Good." An announcement was made as Zhou Yongkang informed the entire club that Xia's pussy was available to all. It was not long before a man with a ten-inch, rigid cock came up behind Xia, cupping both of her pierced nipples and squeezing them tightly as his cock speared into her tight, raw-rubbed pussy. Xia's moans began as the first man fucked her like a stallion in heat, his balls slapping against her thighs as the whole table shook from the force of his penetrations. Xia's tied hands pressed hard against the table, the only way she could support herself as the man stretched her pussy with his cruel shaft.

"Aaahhh. The bitch is tight, wet, and warm. Just how I like them," the man sighed. And he was right about Xia's wetness even. Xia's clitoris was throbbing with arousal because of the traitorous barbell threaded through the hood of her joy button. Xia's moans soon morphed into coos of pleasure as the man fucked her brutally, his shaft plunging into her heat again and again and again. The wet sounds of suction and hard fucking seemed to echo in the sex club, not even swallowed up fully by the music as Xia's cunt gripped the man's cock like a velvet vice.

"Fuck me. Tear out my pussy!" she growled. She cried out as he slipped a finger into each of her nipple rings, squeezing her breasts and tugging on the rings to provide a new wave of tormenting sensation.

Mei stood looking at the floor meekly, as if by doing so she could go unnoticed. She did not need to see her friend get raped by dozens of cocks. It was too horrible to contemplate. Yet that was when Zhou's finger lifted her chin and his hand smacked gently against her cheek. "Open your eyes, little cunt! You need to watch this. You need to watch your friend Xia receive the cocks she so richly deserves for trying to escape from me! Now, let's see to YOUR punishment, shall we?" The hungry look in Zhou's eyes more than scared Mei. She was absolutely terrified.

"Y-yes Master. What do you want me to do?"

"Get on the other side of the table, bitch. I want you two across from one another so that you two sluts can really WATCH each other." Zhou dragged Mei over to the other side of the poker table, the card game apparently forgotten. The other naked men had long since discarded their cards and were enjoying Zhou's obvious passion for breaking in these two new slaves.

Roughly, Zhou bent Mei over the table. Mei couldn't see what he was doing then, but now she smelled something like lavender, then felt a cool liquid fall down the crack of her ass. Her body tensed as she moaned, "Master, what are you doing?"

"A good slave knows how to offer up ALL of her holes, sweetie. Now try to relax, or this is going to hurt." Mei knew with a ricochet of panic what was about to happen. She wanted to tense up and fight the invading object. She wanted to try to run. It was useless though, and the creamy-breasted captive, as naked as she was helpless, simply knew it. Mei groaned as Zhou's cock gently prodded her anal orifice, slowly thrusting with exploratory nudges. After a few methodical, agonizing minutes, her tight anal opening was gripping Zhou Yongkang's shaft.

The corrupt politician groaned, his cock feeling the exquisite pressure of the young girl's ass. "AAAHHHH. You feel good, slut. Now squeeze. Use those ass muscles to give my cock extra pleasure. Consider this the final part of your training if you want to live." With a deep groan, Mei obeyed. She used her anal muscles, squeezing hard around Zhou's cock as if she were trying to milk him toward release. Her body felt a throbbing sensation deep in her ass, and it heightened when Zhou reached two fingers between her legs, sliding them with tantalizing ferocity against her clit. As Zhou pressed the metal piercing into her hard little joy-nub, her clit became so aroused that Mei's pussy began to moisten despite the cock embedded in her ass.

Mei moaned more loudly, her voice crooning to the heavens as Zhou began to pound her ass more brutally, growling as his testicles slapped against her beautifully sculpted butt cheeks.

"Ahh...that's it, girl. Fuck me back. Slam that cute pussy back onto my fingers as I fuck your ass." Soon Mei was complying. She reveled in the feel of his fingers plunging into her dripping sex as she slammed her body backward, feeling his cock stretch her incredibly tight anus. The sexual ballet of slave-girl and Master continued for what seemed like an hour to Mei. Her pussy throbbed, Master Zhou's fingers plunged, and Zhou's vein-covered cock speared into her anus with a bottomless hunger.

Mei's eyes were now glued to Xia's face. The beautiful Chinese girl moaned, blushing despite her darker skin, as the first man grunted loudly, shooting his sperm deep in her pussy. He finally pulled out, his twitching cock fully spent, and affectionately slapped Xia's right ass cheek.

"Who wants her next?" he called, and the next man stepped up, his cock longer if not as thick as the first man's. The second man slammed himself to the hilt, his entire cock sheathed in her now-slimy and cum-tainted pussy. Xia moaned, her nipples hard with arousal as the second man began to fuck her even more ruthlessly than the last. The man's hands gripped her shoulders, holding her in place as his cock seemed to slam into her like a sword made of flesh.

"Fuck! Oh fuck me!" Xia crooned. "AAAHhh." Then she was coming hard on the man's sliding penis, gushing on his shaft as her pussy clenched in the throes of ecstasy.

"Kiss her!" Zhou said suddenly. "I want you two sluts kissing as you both get fucked," Zhou hissed. Suddenly Mei felt her head being pushed forward and found herself straining across the table. She was abruptly face to face with Xia's pretty eyes, nose and lips. Mei's lips found Xia's, and her tongue darted tentatively into the girl's mouth. Xia didn't respond at first...but then the man fucking Xia began smacking her ass cheeks hard with the palm of his hand, telling her to kiss her friend like a true lover.

Xia relented, her tongue responding, her lips moving with passion as the French kissing deepened. Both girls were making out with the conviction of two desperate sex slaves as Mei felt Zhou's throbbing cock impale her sore anus.

"I love you, Xia. I'm so sorry," was all Mei could sputter between kisses as both girls' naked bodies shook with the force of the men fucking them. The table seemed to vibrate as both girls took the cocks of their captors. Mei couldn't believe that Zhou hadn't burst yet. He seemed harder than granite, his cock straining inside her tightness as her aching ass begged for relief. But the feeling of arousal surging in her loins was cresting ever higher, Zhou's fingers plunging into her now sopping-wet cunt with more fervency. Soon there would be no stopping it as the orgasm - like an unstoppable avalanche - would swamp Mei's entire being.

Sure enough, Mei moaned into Xia's mouth as their tongues wrestled and intertwined. Xia bit Mei's bottom lip, groaning as she heard her friend's earth-shattering orgasm. If Mei's moan hadn't signaled it, then her trembling body did.

She felt her pussy gush onto the table, staining it with her wetness as Zhou growled, "You dirty little whore! Coming without my permission!" He grunted desperately just then, thick streams of sperm shooting into the girl's anal crevice. He twitched inside her for several long moments, then slowly withdrew his softening member as thick streams of cum dripped out of her star-shaped hole and draped glistening strands down her pussy.

"Just for that, I'll have you whipped and fucked for the rest of the night." Mei shook her head and tried to beg for leniency.

Yet soon she was dragged over to a plush leather sofa beside the poker table, forced to straddle one of dozens of cocks that would impale her pussy that night. Her breasts bobbed up and down, the silver hoops dangling from her nipples and glinting in the soft light of the depraved sex club, with her wrists meanwhile chained above her head. Each time a man emptied his seed into her, a new cock took its place, and Zhou oversaw her next impalement, pushing her cunt down to engulf manhood after manhood, cock after cock.

The whip stinging across her back made Mei fully empathize with Staci, the slave she had witnessed earlier being forced to fuck her bound husband while being cruelly whipped in the same position. This was her new reality now, one she could never escape. She was truly a sex-slave, and it finally hit her that there would be no chance at freedom. No going back. Mei understood that she was now nothing more than a piece of fine pussy to be used and humiliated. Her moans sailed through the club as her pussy betrayed her, spewing cream onto the cock drilling her from below. This was a nightmare that would never end.

Meanwhile in the background Mei could hear Xia's desperate grunts and coos. Shen himself had stripped and was now burying himself in Xia's cream-coated cunt. One hand gripped her neck while the other gently pinched her nipples. "Good, girl. You've done well," he said, leaning over to whisper in Xia's ear. "You're milking my testicles like a true slut, squeezing that sexy cunt around my hard shaft. I think my Father will let you live and allow me to keep you and your friend as slaves. Isn't that wonderful?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds