• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 13

Indecent Connections Ch. 13

12

The morning after Eric had seen us both Ava and I were a little stagnant. We had gotten up as per usual but there was none of the usual banter between us. She had made breakfast but the both of us only picked at it. My nerves were high because I hadn't slept much and I was just waiting for everything to backfire and for her to yell and tell me she never wanted to see me again. I dropped her off at home that afternoon. There was no kisses goodbye or the longing looks to each other like there usually was. I did tell Ava that I would be picking her up a noon for the train to New York and I saw the slightest smile. So at least I could be sure that she was still looking forward to our weekend away.

Now one week later I was driving over to my parent's house to pick her up. I had texted her yesterday to tell her just what to wear but had received no reply back. Considering the circumstances she may not even want to go anymore. Or even worse would be if she went only because she thought that she had to. I had a lot of things planned for us to do together in the city so I was hoping she was coming because she wanted to. The turn into my family home's driveway was coming up so I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. As I was pulling in I saw Ava waiting for me on the front steps.

She was wearing exactly what I had asked her to. I could see how low cut her shirt was underneath her jacket and she was wearing black tights that had a beautiful design. Finishing the ensemble off was a maroon skirt that was on the shorter side. My heart beat quickened because I was just so overjoyed that she had followed my orders so perfectly. I hadn't really cared about what she was wearing. I was using the clothing order to test the water, see if our relationship was doing alright. By her smile and outfit I was reassured that it was. I put the car in park and got out to help Ava with her bag. She bent down to pick up her bag but I stopped her.

"I got it Ava, just get in the car." She nodded her head and left the bag. I put it in the trunk of the car and then got back in the car. Ava had already put her seat belt on and was waiting patiently for me. I pulled out and headed down the road towards the train station. We were silent for a little while until I couldn't take it anymore.

"How was your week babe?" It was a start and at least different than unending silence. She reached over and grabbed my hand. We were at a stop sign so I looked over at her. Ava was smiling calmly looking as angelic as always.

"I've been looking forward to this all week. I missed you." I kissed the back of her hand and moved on down the road. My thumb stroked her hand while we drove. It was quite calming to me to know that we were both planning to have a pleasant weekend. At the train station we both climbed out. Ava went to the trunk but I told her not to bother with it.

"We're not taking that suitcase; I packed a bag for you. If you need anything else at the hotel I'll buy it for you." She looked a little surprised but when she saw me take out three bags from the back of the car she blushed. Up on the platform Ava stayed close to me mostly because it was cold outside. We were right on time so we only had to wait a few moments for the train to pull in. I let Ava in first and then followed her. This way she could choose where she wanted us to sit. Ava decided in to sit in one of the more spacious spots where there were four seats, two sets facing each other. Ava sat down in an aisle side giving me space to sit next to her next to the window. I put the bags in the overhead carrier and plopped down next to her.

As soon as I sat down Ava calmly scooted closer to me. I was happy about it and put my arm around her shoulder. The train left the station and we were lucky enough not to have any other passengers sit across from us. Again Ava and I didn't say anything to each other. It was relaxing however. I enjoyed just knowing Ava was happy enough to be close to me. Ava suddenly moved even closer to me and kissed my cheek. I looked down at her and she had this large smile on her face. I saw love and excitement in her eyes. My cock jumped in my pants but I knew I had to keep it under control for now.

"When are we going to be there? I can't wait."

"We'll be there before you know it. But I was thinking, you know, maybe we would tool around for a little while. Get some dinner, you know after dropping our bags off at the hotel."

"That sounds fun, but I wouldn't mind staying at the hotel all night." I raised my eyebrow catching her insinuation. We were just about to go back into our usual witty banter when my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and saw the caller ID as Eric. My thumb didn't hesitate to ignore the call. I shoved it back into my pocket and went back to staring out the window. Ava tried to get my attention again but unfortunately it wasn't working.

"Was that Eric? Why didn't you answer him...?" I turned my head and placed my finger over her lips to shush her. The last thing I wanted to talk about was Eric. That would simply ruin my day. Ava was going to say something else but her phone started to go off next. She took it out of her coat and answered it.

"Hi Eric..." The minute I heard that Eric was on the other end of the phone I took it from her. I hung up and turned off the phone. Ava protested reaching to take the phone back.

"Aiden, why did you do that? Come on, give it back."

"I don't feel like it. You shouldn't be talking to him." She huffed and leaned her head onto my shoulder to get comfortable next to me again.

"You know that you can't ignore him forever." She was attempted to reason with me. I didn't answer and looked out the window. Me, talking to Eric was not going to be happening any time soon. He has betrayed my trust and that was not something I am going to be willingly giving back to him so soon. This not talking to him was simply my way of telling him I needed space from him." Ava tried again to get me to talk about it with her.

"Aiden, please at least talk to him. I know you are angry but he's your best friend."

"Was Ava, I can't count him as a friend any longer. Now stop talking about it before I lose my temper and ruin the rest of the day." Ava's hands slid up and down on my chest in a reassuring matter.

"I'm not trying to upset you. It's just I'm really worried that you are overly angry about this. You have every right to be upset with me, but don't take it out on your friend too." I looked down at her utterly surprised.

"What are you talking about? I'm not even remotely upset with you. He had us backed into a corner. Neither of us is at fault for his blackmail." She reached out in a hug and buried her face into my side. I rubbed my hand up and down her arm. She didn't say anything more on the subject and I was grateful. It didn't escape my notice that this was definitely a discussion we were going to have to have later. Before I knew it Ava had fallen asleep next to me. It was better that way because I had a lot that I wanted to do tonight. The more rest she got now the better it would be later. Nearly three hours later we were pulling into Grand Central Station. I shook Ava awake gently and got her to stand up so that I could get the bags. Up in the terminal it was quite crowded.

"Ava stay close to me, the last thing I need is for you to get lost in here." She nodded and reached out to loop her finger around the belt loop in my pants. It was cute how she was like a little puppy and was so determined to stickas close to me as was possible. Outside we were lucky enough to get a taxi fairly quickly. The driver did us the favor of putting the bags into the trunk while we got into the back seat. As a taxi is wasn't the cleanest of environments but it wasn't as bad as some that I had been in. When the taxi driver got in he looked back to ask me where our destination was but saw his eyes linger a little longer on Ava then I would have liked. In response I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her so close that she was practically on top of my lap.

She knew exactly why I was doing it and placed a comforting hand on my leg. Just like on the train ride Ava and I were quiet. We were more intent on staring out the window. I had made sure to keep the name of our hotel a secret from Ava so she was pleasantly surprised when the taxi pulled over. A worker helped her out of the cab and started to grab the bags from the trunk. She was staring star struck when I came up and took her waist. Ava looked up at me surprised but I just smiled and started pushing her into the building. I told her to sit down at one of the couches while I talked to the clerk to get our key. It didn't take very long until we were heading up the elevator. We were in the elevator alone and that was when Ava decided to speak up.

"The Plaza Aiden, how can you afford this?" I laughed but told her I would answer when we got to our room. There was still a little more of a surprise waiting there. When we got to our floor I took her straight to our room. When we were in the room I gave Ava her own key card to get in and out. Next on my list was in the bedroom to start unpacking. I left Ava to explore the room. She walked into the bedroom a few minutes later.

"Aiden how did you afford a suite style room? Isn't this a little too expensive?" I finished putting a pair of my pants in one of the drawers and walked over to her. My hands snaked around her back and waist to pull her to me. Her arms went around my neck and shoulders to pull me down for a kiss. I picked her up mid-kiss to twirl her around. Once back on her feet Ava prodded more for me to tell her about the reasoning behind the room.

"Alright you caught me. This isn't just a honeymoon; we have some business to attend to tomorrow night. There is a conference party in the ballroom here that we have to go to tomorrow. The company paid for a room but I upgraded out of my own pocket. I wanted it to be special for us. So I got a big suite with a King size bed, living room, bathtub, big shower; anything you could possibly want is all yours this weekend. Want to help me unpack your clothes?" She nodded and went to the smaller of the two suitcases. I stopped her before she could reach the zipper.

"Not that one, yours is the other larger green one." I picked up the case and placed it out her reach on the top shelf of the closet.

"What's in there? Why can't I see?" Ava's curious side was emerging. She moved so that she could reach up for the bag. In a quick motion I picked her up and pulled her away from the closet. She was giggling while I carried her back to the bed side where her bag was.

"Nope, we have to get you unpacked so that we can go to dinner. I only wanted to stop by the hotel. There is still plenty of time to walk around time square. So leave it and help me unpack your bag." She nodded and unzipped the bag. Ava was no fool, she knew I was speaking nicely but I was telling her what to do. She started taking out shirts, pants, all the usual things. When she got to the bottom of the case is when the contents started to differentiate from the normal packing items. There was her lingerie, a new one I had bought for her and a brand new dress for her. She needed it for the party tomorrow. It was a long evening gown that was a dark emerald green.

"Oh Aiden it's beautiful. My god when did you get this?"

"Well this is something I had to get. Need you to be dressed so you can make all my colleagues jealous. Gotta have you flaunt all your ass...ets." My hands traveled down her hips while I pressed my front into her backside. She giggled and let me play my hands around her body. We rocked back and forth while my hands roamed everywhere. Ava threw the dress onto the bed and spun around so she was facing me.

"You know time square will be there tomorrow. How about we have a night in?" She was doing an impeccable job of seducing me but I put my foot down and said that we were definitely going out to see the city and have dinner. Ava tried again to entice me by pulling me towards the bed. In a quick grab I took Ava's wrists and put them together. She looked at me surprised. When she recognized that she had crossed a line she drew her eyes down.

"Where did this sudden audacious personality come from? I know that I told you what we were doing tonight. Now if you really want to stay in we can do that, but I'm not sure it will be exactly what you are wishing for."

"Sorry Aiden, I'll behave." I kept a grip on both her wrists with just one hand and slapped her ass. She squealed and moved away from me. I made sure not to let her escape my grip.

"Since when do you call me by my name when we are alone? You're very disrespectful and bold for just a start of the weekend. Obviously you need to be punished." Ava bit her lip and didn't say anything. I let go of her and sat down on the bed. She watched my moves but didn't move from her spot in the room. Ava came over when I put my arm out for her to take it. When she touched my hand I pulled her closer so that our eyes would meet. Her attention had been caught by me and I wasn't letting her get away.

"On my lap Ava" she laid down over my thighs on her stomach. Very roughly I pulled her skirt up and gave her the first slap across one of her ass cheeks. Her thong didn't protect her cheeks and the tights were thin enough that it must have felt like her ass was bare. She squealed and moved around on my lap trying to escape. My right arm was placed firmly against her back so that she could not escape. I let a slap grace the other cheek and she gave the same reaction. Her definite attempts to escape were all thwarted but I didn't continue since it was so unlike her to be this defiant.

"What has gotten into you my little doe? You are quite uncooperative lately. You obviously need an attitude adjustment. But no matter, I have plenty of time to correct it. We'll just stay here tonight and you'll be punished for your cheeky attitude, your escape attempts right now, and any further transgressions tonight and of course you'll have to be punished because I wanted to go out but had to stay in because you were so disobedient." She shuddered on my knee clearly affected by my icy tone. I heard her mumbling but couldn't clearly hear her so I told her to speak up louder.

"I'm sorry sir; I didn't mean to be disrespectful. I'll behave, I forgot my place. But I promise it won't happen again. I really do want to go out and have fun with you. So please don't let my foolishness ruin that." I spanked her hard a couple of times. This time she put in an effort to remain still and compliant to me. Her hands were gripping my pants in order to steady herself. With each hit that came down on her ass, she produced a squeak and would jump a little. About ten hits later I stopped again and rubbed her stinging cheeks gently. It was only then that I could hear the light sniffling from the bundle on my lap. I turned her around and let her sit on my lap. She rested her head on my shoulder while I petted her hair. Ava reached her arms up to hug me. Repeating over and over again that she was sorry about what she had done. I hushed her and remained gentle; I was always so weak to her tears.

"I'm not done yet Ava. I would have been, but you didn't learn your lesson. It's quite surprising since I thought you knew your etiquette so well." Her arms pulled her so much closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her back and tangled my hand into her hair. She was using the moment to collect herself and to try to figure out what I was talking about.

"You know I'm going to take you over my knee again in a minute. But I'm going to give you another minute before I do this. So you better think about what was so wrong with how you behaved just now while receiving your punishment." Once I gave her a short minute I turned her back over and hit her again. I was pleased to hear what I was looking for.

"One sir, thank you for punishing me." Again she took another nine hits to her sweet ass. When I was finished with her I pulled her back up and kissed her deeply. She responded to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Next I pinned her up against the bed getting quite hot and heavy. I knew that Ava wanted more but I didn't act on it. The only thing I did was make out intensely with her. When I was done with her I stood back up towering over her.

Ava's hair was messed up and spread across the bed. Her cheeks were bright that framed her swollen lips. She was giving me a seductive look, which made it quite hard to suppress my burning desire. I reached down to kiss her again and then tapped her shoulder.

"Come on; help me put the things away so we can go out." She nodded got up. We were silent as we put the things away. While Ava was putting away her dress in the closet I went to get her coat from the other room. She came out looking very happy and pleased with herself. I couldn't resist and gave her another deep kiss. When I let her go again her hair was a mess and she clearly looked like she had been making out with someone. I giggled and told her to go clean herself up in the bathroom. Ava came back looking much more put together. I helped her put her coat on and then took her hand so we could go out.

It was about a twenty minute walk from the hotel to Time Square. I knew a lot of the stores there would be to Ava's interest. Especially the Disney store, Ava loved all things Disney. Not only that Ava, had never been in the city before. So she was just like a little kid in a candy store. Everything was bright and new to her, a new world for her to explore. She would pull me down the side walk from store to store. A couple clothing stores, the M&M store, and a handful of others. Finally we came to the store I knew she really wanted to be at, the Disney store. She stopped and looked up at the sign then looked at me. Much to my surprise she started pulling me away instead of going in.

"Whoa, whoa where are you going? This is like your dream store. I thought you were saving this for last because you were so excited about it." She shrugged her shoulders and didn't look up at me. It was clear that she was holding something back. I just ignored her and started pulling her back into the store. Ava went without a fight but in the store she just kind of stood there with her head down. She was obviously happy to be there but didn't want to let on. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she was trying to avoid. She knew that she was going to explore the store and find something that she really wanted to get. I didn't let her take her wallet and she didn't want to rely on me to get it for her. So to get her to let go of the nonsensical notion I pulled her behind one of the clothing racks. I bent down and whispered in her ear.

"I am expecting you to pick something out and I don't care how long it takes you. Anything you want from the store. Then come get me and I'll pay for it. If you resist, fight me on it or make an excuse not to I'll bring you back to the hotel right away and you'll be punished. I am going to break this habit you have of being afraid to spend my money if it kills me. I am willing to do anything, buy anything for you. So stop worrying about it and just enjoy it. No more of these unwarranted fears about me spending on you." She swallowed hard and then started looking around the store.

She was clearly excited to be exploring the store and all its wonders. I was letting her browse alone while I went to the other side of the store. I was passing by the display of plush toys when one of them caught my eye. Ava's favorite movie of all time was Lady and the Tramp. The display had a very large plush of Lady. I couldn't resist so I picked it up and held it so that if Ava looked over she would not be able to see it. My eyes followed Ava around the store; she was smiling while looking at all the different things in the store. Finally I could see that she had found something and was looking it over near the rack. It was a quick walk through the crowd to me. I looked over the choice and was happy she found something that she wanted. It was a cute nightgown that had Mickey Mouse on it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds