• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Metasis

Metasis

123

This story is a bit different. I wanted to write something that stood out, so I centered it around a fun little idea I had. Shouldn't disturb the story or stop you from just reading it normally though.

All characters are over the age of 18. Feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.

***

This story is a bit different, she read.

Erica frowned and skimmed through the text illuminated on her phone, bright against the darkness of her room. What was so different about it? It looked like a standard brother/sister incest story.

She skipped ahead a bit. The story revolved around a younger sister, trying to seduce her tall and dark older brother. Jackpot, Erica thought, grinning as she moved her hand beneath the covers in preparation, the other holding her phone. Swiping with her thumb, she started from the top and scrolled along as she read.

The girl in the story was, strangely, also reading an erotic story. She followed its example in her quest to seduce her brother. A bit odd, but whatever, Erica thought and read on. She finished the story and then went back to certain select sections, focusing on the parts with sex in them.

She re-read the part where the sister blew her brother, imagining her own brother in the role. His hands holding her face close to him as his cock pushed its way into her mouth. She could imagine herself licking along the lower part of his shaft and closing her lips hard around him.

"Mmm..." she moaned quietly.

The fantasy seemed to get more and more real as her pussy responded to the stimulation of her fingers, sending waves of pleasure through her. It grew in intensity until she couldn't hold herself back any longer.

Erica came with a quiet groan, exhaling as the tremors of her orgasm left her body. She put the phone away and sighed contently before drifting off to sleep.

**

The following day was a Saturday. Erica was awakened by her mother, the sun stinging her eyes as she inconsiderately pulled back the drapes of the window.

"Morning, sleepyhead," her mother chirped.

"Hnnnmm..." she groaned as answer and turned over.

"Get up sweetie, we're all having breakfast together. You can't just lay in bed all day when your brother is home."

"Uhhg... I'll be right there, Mom..."

Erica sat up in her bed, fighting to keep her eyes open. She badly wanted to lay down again and hide in the warm embrace of her covers. She looked at the clock next to her bed with drowsy eyes. It was time to get up though.

She lazily picked some clothes from the floor beside her bed and put them on.

She left for the kitchen and found her family already sitting by the dinner table. Mom, Dad and her brother, who was home over the weekend. Visiting from college.

"Look who's up." Her father, Carl, looked up from the newspaper and welcomed her with an affectionate smile.

"Hi, Sis," Zack greeted, smiling at her as he chowed down on a sandwich.

"Hi," Erica said, coughing to cover that the word had been spoken with a nervous whimper. She cringed at the slip. She needed to get a hold of herself. No sexy thoughts. Just breakfast.

"Sit down Eri," her father encouraged. "There's cereal, eggs and pretty much anything you'd ever want on a piece of bread. Your mother really goes all out when Zack is home." He gestured over the table as he spoke.

"Well it's not every day he is. Or nearly often enough for that matter," Erica's mother muttered, making Zack put on an apologetic smile.

"Oh, go easy on the boy, Susan. He's got his hands full with college stuff, I bet."

Erica sat down and picked out her breakfast.

Zack sat opposite her. While she was dressed in a baggy t-shirt and the same pants as yesterday, her brother wore a newly ironed shirt which stretched just a bit over his pecs. His short dark hair was fixed in position by some hair wax, looking just messy enough to be sexy, while her own brown hair was an actual mess. He had an amazing jawline, covered by a neatly trimmed 5 o'clock shadow which made him look closer to 30 than 21. She liked it. It made him look more like the reliable and experienced older brother he had always been for her.

Erica found herself fantasizing, despite her better intentions.

"-ant some more milk? Eri?" her mother interrupted.

"Huh?"

"I said I'm putting the milk back in the fridge, unless you need it. Honestly, you need to wake up, young lady," she admonished.

"Oh, no. That's fine," Erica replied, pulling herself back to reality and her, perhaps a bit too dry, bowl of cereal.

"Looks like she can't believe her brother is home. It's okay to look away honey. He won't run off," her father joked.

Erica cringed, hoping no one noticed the blood rushing to her face.

"Ah, I'm sorry for not getting home more often, Sis. College is kind of busy," Zack said, smiling.

"No, I-I'm fine. I get it," she stammered, getting redder.

Her dad laughed and her mother scoffed, smiling ruefully at her, hopefully just thinking she was being silly and overly attached to her older brother.

"You could come over to visit me, if you'd like. I could show you around the campus, maybe even introduce you to some hot college guys," Zack said encouragingly, winking at the last part.

"No way," their mother intervened, giving Zack a sharp look. "No guys, and no parties. Other than that I think it sounds like a great idea."

"I was kidding, Mom," Zack assured, smiling. "But really, I'd love to have you over. We haven't spent a lot of time together lately."

"Sounds good to me," her dad chimed in.

Erica noticed that everyone had turned to look at her, waiting for her response.

"Y-yeah, sounds good. I'd love to."

"It's decided then. Next weekend works, right?" Susan asked. Erica nodded.

"Good. It's good for siblings to be close. It'll give your father and I some much needed alone time as well."

Her father coughed and nearly spat out his coffee at that remark, then sat down his cup with a knowing smile.

"Jeesh, at least try to be discreet about it, will you..." Zack muttered, prompting a mischievous smile from his mother.

"I think I'm done," Erica said, standing up from her chair with the bowl in hand.

"Yeah, I don't blame you..." Zack muttered.

Erica walked over to the dishwasher and put the bowl and spoon in. She should probably be more disgusted with the thought of her parents having sex, but she didn't really care much. She didn't get why other people were so opposed to the idea. They were attractive people after all. Them not having sex would have been a bad sign.

Anyway, she was much more concerned with the idea of her visiting her brother, and staying over. It was a very small apartment, with only one bed. Had no one else thought of that? No, he probably had an extra mattress or something, if you could fit that in there.

She left for her room and sighed after closing the door. In a way she had been looking forward to her brother leaving, if only so that her overactive imagination could get a chance to calm down. That wasn't likely to happened now, with these new plans. She was going to be horny as hell all week.

Erica grabbed some fresh clothes and went to take a shower. While in there she took the opportunity to get off. She slipped her fingers inside her pussy, the other hand over her mouth, and masturbated as quietly as she could. She needed it badly and came very quickly, her wet opening desperately grabbing at the fingers she had stuck inside.

An effort to clean her vagina resulted in more rubbing and fingering. She grabbed her breast with her other hand, imagining it was her brother touching her. She came for the second time, holding back a high pitched whimper from becoming a scream.

"Uuugh, god..." she whispered, sliding down to the floor with her back against the shower wall.

She shook off the exhaustion before someone wondered what she was doing in there and cleaned herself off quickly. Erica felt a lot better with clean clothes on and her needs taken care of. She had needed that.

Her father and brother were still sitting at the dinner table, chatting over another cup of coffee.

"Man, you guys are slow," she teased and sat down next to Zack.

"This doesn't count as breakfast, we're just having coffee," her brother replied. "Besides, I don't think you're in a position to say anything with how long you just spent in the shower. Were you inspecting the pipes or something?" he joked smugly.

"N-no! Women just need more time to get ready," she lied.

"Don't I know it..." Carl sighed, taking another sip.

Erica scoffed at him and grabbed the newspaper, putting a stop to the conversation. While her father and brother got back to whatever they had been discussing she skimmed the articles in the paper. Nothing interesting. Her thoughts instead drifted to the stories she'd read yesterday, especially the last one.

It was an odd one, for sure. It read like any other story, but you could also interpret it as instructions, of a sort. The heroine of the story had hinted at her attraction to her brother through some sort of code. What had it been? Something she recognized from school, about cells and biology... Mitosis? Yeah, that was it.

Curious, she got out her cellphone and looked it up. She scrolled lazily through the Wikipedia article. Such a weird subject to use as a code word. But that was probably the point. It was obscure and boring enough that it wasn't something that would normally come up in discussion and at the same time well known enough that you could explain it away if you wanted to.

Her brother and father were still talking. Could she try it? It would be pretty fun to be secretly hitting on him, and in front of their father no less. He wouldn't realize, of course. Or would he? She had found out about the site while looking for porn on his laptop, but there had only been a single saved visit to the site that she'd seen. Honestly, didn't he know about incognito mode?

The odds were pretty low that he even used the site, in her estimation. There had been mostly normal porn videos in his history, from what she had had time to see. Mostly POV stuff with petite brown haired girls, which had been exciting in itself, but nothing about incest. He probably wasn't into that. Right?

Still, there was a small chance. She wished that wasn't the reason the idea was so appealing to her. She stared at the screen of her phone as she tried to resolve her inner conflict.

"Well, I guess I should take advantage of the shower finally being unoccupied," her father said, standing up.

"Be quick dear," Susan said from he other room. "I need to fix my hair and freshen up a bit."

She said that, but she already looked great. She always seemed to put in just a little bit more effort whenever Zack was home, whether she realized it or not.

"Right, I need to get some studying done this weekend," Zack said, standing up to leave.

"Uuuh..." Erica hesitated. "Um, d-did you know that... um..." She looked back at the part in the article she had just read.

"What?" her brother asked.

"No, I was just saying, like... Did you know a starfish can regenerate an arm?" She felt butterflies in her stomach as she spoke, rambling and uncertain.

"Uh... okay?"

"Yeah, it's through a process called Mitosis. It's, um, pretty interesting," she finished.

"Right. I'll call you if I ever decide to become a marine biologist," he said, giving her an odd look then shaking his head with an amused smile.

Erica felt a little lightheaded as her brother left to put his coffee cup in the dishwasher. That had been stupid, and not nearly as fun as she had imagined. Well, a little fun maybe.

She heard a crash of porcelain from the kitchen, followed by a gasp.

"Jesus, Zack! What happened?" her mother exclaimed with concern in her voice.

"Um, n-nothing. I just... dropped my cup. I'm sorry..."

"You scared me sweetie. Don't worry, I'll clean that up for you."

Erica froze. That didn't mean anything, did it? She didn't dare to turn around and look. Just... pretend you're reading the newspaper, she told herself.

She hardly breathed while she listened to her mother pick up the pieces of porcelain and her brother excusing his clumsiness.

Surely it didn't mean anything. He just dropped the mug on accident. Not because he recognized the code word. Right?

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, she cursed at her stupidity. She wasn't sure she could live with herself if her brother found out how much of a pervert she really was. If he sat her down to explain how it was inappropriate for her to think of him in that way she would just die on the spot.

Then again, if he had recognized it, didn't that mean he was into that stuff? Or did it?

She could feign innocence. It was a coincidence. She just happened to read an interesting fact online and wanted to share it. That was the point of using it as a code word, wasn't it? Yeah. She could just drop a few more random facts around him and her parents to sell her alibi. It would work. It had probably just been coincidence that he dropped the mug anyway.

**

Despite her newfound resolve Erica spent most of the day inside her room, away from her brother. She made it through dinner with minimal eye contact and while keeping her expression as natural as she could make it. She hadn't dared look at him directly.

She spent most of the evening listening to music and browsing Facebook. As the calm of evening arrived, covering the street outside her window in darkness, she was finally able to calm down. With idle curiosity she opened a tab for the site she had visited yesterday.

What was it the story had said? What happened after the girl in the story hinted at her attraction to her brother?

Erica found the passage and read it. Then she read it again, and again. God, that sounds even hotter now, she thought. She was getting very excited, the wet spot between her legs screaming for attention.

The girl in the story was supposed to meet her brother in a secluded room of the house at midnight. The laundry room was the room of choice in the story. If he walked in at just the right time and found her on her knees, that would signal they both agreed to act out the events, more or less as written in the story.

Erica suddenly felt warm. Her heart was beating fast and apparently pumping most of that blood up into her face. It was 22.23 in the evening and her parents were just getting ready for bed. What if her brother was doing the same thing she was? Could he be reading the story right now and considering the instructions it gave? Would he possibly ever consider doing that to her?

No. She was being silly and letting her imagination run away with her. Surely he wasn't. But what if? If he didn't show up she could just get back to bed, feeling a lot more certain that he had never realized anything.

Erica mulled over her options for a little over an hour before coming to a decision. In the end, the itch between her legs that she refused to take care of decided for her. She just had to find out.

The house was dark, her parents long since asleep. Carefully she opened the door to the laundry room, which seemed to creak much louder than usual. The laundry room lay between the garage and the hall by the front door, which made it the safest room in the house to make noise in.

"Jesus, what the hell am I doing?" Erica whispered to herself.

She looked at her phone. Seven minutes to twelve. She crossed her arms around the t-shirt she had decided to wear over one of her sexiest pairs of panties. No bra. The room was much colder than the rest of the house, sending shivers down her spine.

Time passed slowly as she paced back and forth in the small room. The knot in her stomach begged her to leave. To go back to her room and just forget about the whole thing, but she stayed.

Two minutes to midnight. One minute. Still about one minute. She swallowed loudly and watched the door. There. Midnight.

Nothing happened. She listened carefully, but there was no sound. Not a single creak from a floorboard or door.

She sighed deeply, at the same time relieved and dreadfully disappointed. What the hell had she been thinking anyway? Like there was any chance tha-

Suddenly, she heard a door open. Careful, slow footsteps could be heard from outside in the hallway.

Fuck!

She stood still, frozen, until the handle of the door started moving.

Without thought she dropped down to her knees, as she was supposed to. She immediately regretted the choice though. What the hell was she doing on her knees in the laundry room? She should have at least brought some clothes to wash as an excuse.

"Hello?" Her brother's voice was low, nervous.

She didn't answer. He noticed her quickly however, sitting in the middle of the room, as soon as he turned on the light. He seemed to recoil at the sight of her and swore silently to himself.

For a long time, they looked at each other. He watched his sister sitting on the hard floor, on her knees, wearing a white t-shirt that only barely covered her red panties. She looked up at her brother, in a dark t-shirt and jeans, towering over her.

Slowly, he closed the door behind him. His breathing was heavy and the bright light in the room clearly revealed the hard-on in his pants. Erica tried not to look at it, wanting to keep eye contact with him. He walked closer to her, making it even harder not to look at the bulge directly in front of her.

Without a word he moved his hands to his waist and started unbuttoning his pants. Erica's gaze followed his hands, watching silently as he pulled his pants down and fished his erection out from his boxer shorts.

Erica could feel her mouth salivate at the sight of it. Her own brother's cock. It was as beautiful as she'd imagined. She didn't have too much experience with penises, but she was already sure this was her favorite.

It twitched, just a few inches from her face. She desperately wanted to tell him to do something, but couldn't get the words out. Instead she opened her mouth as far as she could and stuck out her tongue, while looking up at him. Inviting him in.

She could tell that had an effect. Her brother's face, usually so gentle and loving, had a look on it that she'd never seen before.

"Fuuuck," he growled under his breath and shoved himself forward inconsiderately.

Erica grunted as she was forced back, the back of her head pushed against the drawer behind her. From her mouth to the side of her nose and up above her eye, her brother's cock lay pushed up against her.

She whimpered as much from surprise as excitement. Its impressive girth seemed to pulse against her, comfortably warm against her skin. Even the smell excited her. It was recently washed by the smell of soap emanating from it, yet the distinct scent unique to him still came through strongly. She breathed it in as he grabbed her head and pushed against her harder. Not rubbing, just holding his member against her face.

"Bro..." she started, but couldn't think of what to say. Her thoughts felt slow, like the incredulity and thrill of the situation was clogging up her brain.

He suddenly backed away, removing his cock from its resting place on her face and nearly making Erica grunt in disappointment.

"No, please don't sto-uhmmf!"

Before she could react he thrust forward again, shoving his erect member between her lips as she was talking. Erica recoiled from surprise but he followed, pushing forward until she was trapped against the drawer once again. With an eager grunt her brother shoved himself further in, the tip hitting the back of her mouth and making her gag reflexively.

Luckily he pulled back instead of trying to push on, letting his cock move back and forth inside his sister's mouth. He held on to her hair, leaving Erica no choice but to accept her fate as her brother's cock face-fucked her aggressively.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Metasis

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds