• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 08

It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 08

123

"Owen, fuck," Jamie gasped.

"Hmmm," I growled.

"Yes, right there. Oh gawd, I'm going to cum again."

I stood on the floor at the edge of the bed sawing into her. Her legs were resting on my shoulders as I slipped deep inside of her wetness. Her fingers wrapped the sheets tightly in balls as she writhed on the bed.

"Cum with me Owen," she begged. "I'm going to be so sore now. Please."

Her chest heaved as she panted hard for air. Her tits bounced back and forth on her chest as I pounded her. Sweat covered both our bodies as we had been at this for over an hour now.

"Fuck," she gasped loudly. "I'm cumming."

I could feel her cunny gripping me. It squeezed me hard as she begged for me to cum with her this time. I let myself go this time and started filling her with my seed as her puss clamped around my cock and soaked the bed again. I pressed deep inside of her as she undulated her hips and made me fire off deep inside her womb.

Her legs parted around my body as I went to her. They dangled off the edge of the bed as my knees pressed into the edge of the mattress. My arms stopped my body from fully falling on top of her. Her mouth found mine in an eager and passionate kiss as I still softly pressed into her.

"Oh my gosh," she panted. "You are amazing. But fuck, I'm going to be sore now."

"Always other places to put it," I teased.

"Haha," she laughed. "Maybe."

I flexed my cock deep inside of her swelling it inside her wetness. Her cunny squeezed my cock as it quivered around me again. I was still so hard inside of her. I wanted her again.

"No Owen," she giggled. "I know that look. No more. Not until later. I'm raw down there now."

"Please," I begged. "I want to make up for lost time."

"You're coming with me," she sassed. "We have all spring to make up for it."

"I know," I smiled. "But I've missed you so much. Five months felt like forever without you."

"You have me now."

"Thank goodness for that," I said kissing her again. "You mean so much to me."

"Do I?" she sassed.

"More than you will even know."

"You could tell me," she giggled.

I slipped a little deeper inside of her.

"I said tell me," she laughed and snorted a little. "Not show me."

"My life is empty without you. There's this void when you aren't by my side. It's not even about the sex. It's just everything. The way you make me feel when I'm with you."

"I know," she smiled. "I love the way you look at me Owen. I'm the complete object of your desire. I love the way you understand me and love me for who I am. You make me feel so perfect."

"You are perfect," I said kissing her again. "In every way possible."

"Hmm," she growled. "Well, little miss perfect is hungry and wants to get breakfast. All this has made me starved."

"Let's go get something to eat then come back and have another round."

"I wouldn't mind that," she giggled. "But I don't have anything to go out in. My luggage is still in the car."

"Guess we have to skip breakfast then," I laughed.

"Fine," she sassed. "Let me turn over then."

I slipped from her now as I stood. Her cunny leaked my seed out as she quickly climbed to her feet and stood. She turned herself and got on the bed on all fours. Her lips were swollen red from this morning. I closed the distance and lined myself up with her. I slipped into her wetness as she pressed back against me.

"Fuck," she gasped as I slipped deep inside of her and touched her core.

"Um hmm," I growled.

"You can't fuck me for an hour though," she sassed.

"Just a quick one," I said pulling away then slipping back into her.

"That's what you said before."

"Putting it into perspective," I said. "That was quick."

"Geez," she moaned. "I'm not going to walk straight for a week."

"So?" I growled.

She just growled back as I pressed into her faster now. She was so slippery and wet from earlier. Her cunny still gripped me tightly even though I had been inside of her stretching her open for the better part of the morning.

My hips banged into her ass making it ripple with perfection. She pressed back into me to meet me halfway with my thrusts. White cream from us both leaked from her and coated my cock thickly. Her fingers curled into the sheets again as her toes curled at my knees. She glanced back at me as she moaned loudly. Her little nose wrinkled as I smiled back at her.

"What are you smiling about?" she panted.

"You," I smiled.

"What about me?" she moaned.

"You have no idea how sexy you are to me. The things you make me want to do to you."

She growled back at me. This sexual growl that fueled my lust and drive for her. It had returned with a vengeance since she took me back yesterday. My cock hadn't gone down since last night. Her sexy little body was the only thing that had been on my mind.

Her lustful moans reached my ears as I pressed into her harder. My hands gripped her sweaty hips as I pulled her to me. The slap of our bodies filled the small room as we remained one again. She pressed her hands harder into the bed and arched her back. It brought her butt higher and opened her puss up more to my cock. I moaned loudly at her offer.

My chest rested lightly on her back as I molded my body to hers. I let my hands trail down her arms as I touched her moist skin. My lips found her shoulders right up by her neck. She moaned lightly as I kissed her. The skin on her arms popped with goose bumps as I wetly kissed her skin up to the back of her neck. She half giggled and half growled again as I wrapped my arms around her body and continued to kiss her neck.

I lifted my body from hers and pulled her to follow me. She followed me up and arched her back hard to let me press into her still. I sunk into her deeply as she squeezed her cunny hard around my shaft. She was so wet and open and felt perfect against the head of my cock. A loud moan left her mouth as she remained on the bed on her knees with me behind her on the floor slipping deep inside of her.

My hands ran over her chest and caught her nipples. They pressed so hard off her chest now as I let my fingers tease them. I twisted them making her cry out in pleasure. My one hand left her nipple and climbed her chest to her neck. My fingertips touched the sensitive skin of her neck right at her throat. I let them softly scratch and trace her skin there. I knew how much she loved to be touched there when we were together like this.

I never choked her. I just applied firm pressure with my fingers making her pant loudly and vibrate my fingers as she moaned. Her skin was so alive with desire as I pressed deep into her then pulled away to let my cock slide over the velvet skin inside her cunny. Her hands reached back and grabbed my ass cheeks as I slipped deep into her again. Her nails dug in as the pleasure ran through her body.

My arms held her to my body as I pressed into her. The soft sounds of us coming together as one filled the room as I turned my hips. We were both moaning loudly as I felt her cunny squeeze my cock hard again. Her breath was a ragged pant at this point. Her voice was hoarse as she called my name.

"Owen, fuck me. Fill me Owen. I'm going to cum. Cum with me."

"Um hmm," I growled back and pressed deeper into her still.

Her cunny clamped down on me soaking my cock as I reached deep inside of her. I started filling her again. It was more powerful than the first one I had fired off into her. I gripped her tightly and filled her full as she pressed back into me hard and took everything I gave her.

I finished filling her full again before I rested deep inside of her and held her tightly. My lips found her neck as I nuzzled her. She giggled her sexual little girl giggles and tipped her head. The smell of her body made me want her again right now. It was a soft feminine smell that was mixed with lust and desire. It left me hungry for her as I slipped softly into her again.

"No more," she panted in her hoarse voice.

I let her fall to the bed. She lay flat on her stomach with her legs dangling over the side again. My seed leaked from her cunny as she lay there panting hard. Her body was rising and falling as she tried to recover from our act. Her cunny was still open and dripping as I flopped next to her and rested on my stomach.

She reached out and found my hand with hers. She wrapped her fingers around me and held my hand softly as she smiled. She was so content right now. Her blue eyes studied mine as I lay there getting lost in them.

"I love you," I whispered.

"You want to know something?" she smiled contently. "I love you too."

We laid there for a few minutes just holding hands and looking at each other. The past was all but forgotten now. It was just her and I again, in love like we had been for the past four years. The only thing that had changed now was we had both said it and we both meant it.

"Can we please go get something to eat now?" she asked.

"I suppose," I sighed.

"Go get my suitcase while I get cleaned up."

"Yes ma'am," I teased.

I lifted myself off the bed as she rolled over. I couldn't help but catch her in my arms and kiss her once more. She giggled into my kiss then pushed my away playfully so I would leave her alone. Her hips swayed as she walked to the bathroom and flipped the light on. I grabbed my shorts off the pile on the floor along with my shirt.

"Don't use all the hot water," I called. "I'll be right back."

"I'll be waiting," she replied.

I almost tripped over her luggage sitting there right outside the door. I caught myself on the door frame before leaping over it. That saves me the trip I thought. I picked it up and a small note that was written on a piece of paper sitting on the top.

We didn't want to disturb you. If you decide you actually want to leave the hotel room for breakfast we are going out around nine. Call me if you want to go. Kelly.

I grabbed it and headed inside. I checked my phone and saw it was 845. I scrolled through the names and found Jordan's number. I sent him a text saying we would meet him in the lobby at nine for breakfast.

I slipped my clothes off and quickly headed to the shower. I climbed in and watched as Jamie washed the soap from her hair. Her body was so intoxicating to me as the water beaded off her skin. She was perfect in every way possible. She smoothed her hair back before wiping her eyes. They opened and she jumped a little as she saw me standing there with her.

"Fuck, you scared me."

"Am I that ugly?" I joked.

"Hmm," she giggled jokingly. "No baby. You are gorgeous."

"Well beautiful," I said. "Jordan and Kelly left us a note on the door along with your luggage."

"They heard us," she smirked.

"Oh well," I laughed. "Anyway, they want to get breakfast too so we have fifteen minutes to get ready."

"Hurry up then," she ordered. "And put that thing away. I can't believe you are still hard."

"Have you forgotten?" I teased.

"I know," she giggled. "It has a mind of its own."

"It seems to like you," I laughed.

"Hmmm, and I like it too. But, I need a break. Get cleaned so we can go."

She slipped out of the shower to towel off. I washed quickly before shutting the water off and climbing out. We dressed quickly and headed down to the lobby to meet the other two. Jordan could only smile when I showed up with Jamie at my side.

"You two have a long night or an early morning?" he joked.

"Both," I laughed.

"Owen," Jamie sassed.

"I did too," he laughed again.

"Jordan," Kelly giggled and swatted his arm.

"Breakfast," I said pointing to the door.

"You lead the way," he said.

We walked out the door and headed down the sidewalk. Jordan and I walked next to each other talking about what we wanted to do today. Kelly and Jamie talked quietly behind us as I tried to find someplace to get a bite to eat.

"Where the hell are we going?" Kelly called.

"I don't know," Jordan said. "I'm following Owen."

"What the hell are you following me for?" I asked. "I don't know where I'm going."

"Geez," Jamie giggled. "Talk about the blind leading the blind."

"I don't see you helping out any," I joked. "Only thing you've said is that you're hungry. That's all I've heard all morning. Owen, hurry up, I'm hungry."

We all started laughing as Jamie turned slightly red with embarrassment. She finally let out a soft laugh as I continued us down the quiet sidewalk.

"I know there's a Denny's somewhere around here," I said. "I passed it when I got here."

"We are not eating at Denny's," Jamie hissed.

"Where else do you want to go at nine in the morning?" I asked. "This is a bar town. Nothing opens until noon."

"It's true," Jordan added. He started pointing. "Bar, bar, bar, look, another bar."

"Fine," Jamie sighed. "Denny's it is."

"You've forgotten what Jamie does for a living Owen," Jordan teased. "She's refined and proper now that she's been around the world and has experience culture."

"Fuck off," Jamie laughed. "I still remember who I am. I'm the same old small town girl I've always been. I've just been out there and seen some stuff."

We laughed as I leaned closer to Jordan. "She wasn't refined and proper this morning. You should have heard some of the stuff she was saying."

"She must have learned it from Kelly," Jordan shot right back.

I looked at him and laughed. The grin on his face said he knew what we were doing in the hotel room and he couldn't care less. As long as I was happy he was happy for me. We continued on for a few more blocks.

"Owen," Jamie called.

"What sass box?" I called back. "We will be there shortly."

"Look," she said. "I want to do this."

I turned as she handed me a flyer with some diving information on it. I read it quickly before handing it back to her.

"Let's get to the restaurant and I will call them and see what they have available. That's if these two want to go."

"What?" Jordan asked. "Diving? I'm game if you guys are. I've never been so I'm not sure if I can go or not."

"They will teach you everything you need to know before we go," I said.

"Count us in then," Jordan smiled.

Finally we reached the restaurant. I pulled the door open to the mostly dead inside and let the three of them pass by me. I swatted Jamie's ass as she walked by. She turned and giggled at me but wagged her finger telling me I was bad. As soon as she turned around I gave it a firm squeeze. It felt perfect to my touch. She giggled loudly as she wiggled away.

"Behave," she sassed.

I pulled her chair out and let her sit down. Then I joined Jordan as we looked over the menu. I pretty much knew what I wanted but I checked it over just to make sure. We ordered and waited for the food to come.

"Where's that number so I can call that place?" I asked.

Jamie slid the flyer over to me. I dialed the number and got an answer much to my surprise. I explained my story and told him what I wanted. I listened to what he had to say before saying we would be there as soon as we were done with breakfast.

"I take it you got us in?" Jamie asked.

"We have to be there by eleven to take a short class in the training pool. Then we can hit the water by two and have about an hour long dive exploring a shallow reef before we head back in."

"We don't have to take the class do we?" she now asked. "We have been diving before."

"You didn't get certified did you?" I asked.

"I never got around to it."

"I got certified so I don't."

"When did you guys go?" Kelly asked.

"Panama City on spring break last year," I replied. "I kept going and got certified. Jamie here had to get back to work so she didn't have the time."

"I was busy working my way up the ladder," she offered.

"You climbed it quickly," I said.

"How much is this trip going to run us?" Jordan questioned.

"I got it," I said. "Don't worry about it."

"How the hell do you have cash?" he asked.

"You'd be surprised how much the school alumni pay the scholarship kids to do odd jobs around their houses when the season is over."

"I always wondered how that worked," he said.

"They can't give you money," I said. "But they can pay you to work for them. They pay a lot knowing you are a kid in college and you don't have a lot of time for anything but school and football. Is it legal? Yes. Is it walking a fine line? Most definitely."

"How much did you make?"

"Depended on the job I guess. My biggest paying job was twenty dollars an hour to build a big deck on a big time donor's house. I was told to 'take my time' and do a good job. I was there every weekend after the season ended for like three months. I could have finished it in two weekends but he insisted on sitting around and talking for six hours at a time."

"Was he at least interesting?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah, he was cool," I smiled. "He always had an interesting story to tell. After I was done he gave me the chop saw and the air gun since he wasn't ever going to use them again. I still have them up at the camp."

"You get all the breaks don't you?" Jordan sighed.

"That's the way it was," I smiled. "Shit, this one kid got twenty dollars an hour to cut some guys grass. He didn't have any grass to cut. It was all shell and mulch."

"How the hell do they get away with that?" Kelly asked.

"It's just how it is," I sighed. "As long as the guy has you on his payroll there isn't anything anyone can do. It's all legal."

"I need a job like that," Jordan said.

"I never spent a dime really the whole time I was there," I said.

"Must be nice," Jordan sighed.

The waiter set the tray down and started handing out the food. We dug in and ate quickly before paying the tab and hurrying back to the room to change for the pool. We left the hotel and headed to the pool for training. We were giving basic instructions on the equipment before getting into the water and getting comfortable with breathing under it.

We were in a pool with ten people total. It cut the rate down some since we had such a big group. Once we spent about an hour learning and getting comfortable we headed out to the boat. We climbed on and started out the channel for the reef.

The boat came to a stop and tied off. The dive master gave us another round of instructions before we started to gear up and get ready. We hit the water and descended to the bottom. He led us around letting us explore the reef. It was way better than I had expected. The reef was so alive and colorful with hundreds of fish swimming around us. This was way better than the dive Jamie and I had done in Panama City.

I took in the fish and the sights but also took in Jamie a lot too. Her skimpy little baby blue bikini left little to the imagination as it clung to her body. I gave her ass a gentle squeeze as we looked at the fish swimming around. She blew bubbles hard and wagged her finger at me as I tried not to laugh. Then she pointed at the rocks and looked hard. I saw the eel sitting way up in there looking out at us. I waved her away and circled around to see more.

She gripped my arm hard as we stopped and looked under another rock. I saw the shark sitting there resting. I knew it was a nurse shark and mostly harmless as long as you didn't piss it off. She pulled me away and continued on. I gave chase checking out her legs as she swam away. The little piece of fabric barely covered her cunny as she kicked her legs wide and swam. It left me wanting her again.

We spent a little over an hour down there before the dive master gathered us at the meeting place. We slowly worked back to the surface before we came up. We snorkeled back to the boat before climbing the ladder and getting out of the dive gear.

All Jamie could talk about was the shark. Jordan and Kelly had missed it since they had gone the other way with the dive master. I was given more freedom since I was certified. My job was to watch over Jamie and make sure she stayed out of trouble.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds