• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex with My Niece

Sex with My Niece

It was a Friday evening and I was at home with my wife and her niece Olivia (my sister-in-laws daughter). Olivia was celebrating her 20th birthday and had called round for a drink with us.

Until now, nothing had ever happened between myself and Olivia, but whenever she would be about the house, she always made it quite obvious that she having a good stare at the bulge between my legs.

Anyway, as the night went by, my wife decided to take a bath before she went to bed and off she went. I remained in the living room with Olivia and we were chatting away when she got up and sat down beside me.

Within a few minutes, she was lying down with her legs thrown over the side of the couch and her head resting on my thighs. She had never before come as close to me as she was now, so while I was a bit surprised, I could also feel myself getting turned on and I felt my erection getting bigger inside my jeans as if it was about to burst through my zip and pop out.

It did not take too long before Olivia noticed that I was having an erection and I could see that she kept glancing at it. I was somewhat embarrassed but I could not help becoming more and more aroused knowing that Olivia could see how turned on I was.

About ten minutes later, we both heard my wife coming out of the bathroom, having had her shower and getting into bed. It was then that Olivia made her first move. She grabbed me between the legs and squeezed, laughing as she did so.

I sort of half tried to stop her by holding her arm and I asked what she was doing but to no avail. She replied that she was having some fun and grabbed at me again, but this time, she gave me more of a grope than a squeeze, as if she was trying to feel the shape of my cock as it hardened inside my jeans. By now, any chance of resisting her advances had gone completely.

I took hold of her by the back of her head and buried her face in my crotch, rubbing and pushing my bulge against her face. She bit through my jeans, gently squeezing my cock between her teeth as if she was trying to chew on whatever part of my erection she could get a grip on.

I reached down and opened my zip. Olivia got onto her knees, put her hand inside and yanked my pants down. My cock popped out, hard and sticky with pre-cum. She grabbed in with one hand and peeled back my foreskin before slipping it between her lips and taking its full length inside her mouth. She sucked hard as she used her hand simultaneously to pull me off. I was absolutely bursting and soon I was pumping my load into her mouth.

It was messy to say the least, but she sucked and licked at my cock until my cum was cleaned up as much as it could be in the circumstances. We both got up off the couch and at that point I thought that it was all over. But Olivia wanted more. As I stood there with my cock hanging out through my zip, she knelt down, undid the button of my jeans and pulled them down around my ankles. When she stood up again, I began to unbutton her blouse and she pulled off her own jeans and dropped her white laced panties at her feet.

My hand reached between her legs and I could feel the soft triangular patch of black pubic hair between her thighs. She was wet and my fingers easily slipped inside her vagina as she spread her legs apart and allowed me to pump her pussy with my fingers, sometimes bringing them out to give her vaginal lips a nice rub. We ended up back on the couch with Olivia on her back as I knelt alongside her and continued to finger her off. She grabbed at my arms and held tight as her ass bounced up and down on the cushions, her vaginal juices running over my hand and down between the crack of her ass. I could feel her pussy hair had become all wet and sticky.

By now, my cock had regained its full erection having emptied my load earlier. Olivia was grabbing at my waist, trying to pull me between her legs. As I lay down on top of her, she wrapped her legs tight around my waist, digging her heals into the back of my legs. I could feel her soft thighs against my skin as I slid my cock inside her vagina. I began my pushing its full length inside her before bringing it back out and going in again. As she became more desperate for a good hard fuck, she grabbed my bum cheeks, pulled me deep inside and held me there. I pumped my cock hard and fast inside her body, this time lasting about twenty minutes before I once again squirted another load of cum.

By this stage, we were both exhausted. I lay between her legs and we kissed until my cock began to slip back out of her vagina and it was time then to get cleaned up.

That was the first time I had sex with Olivia. At every opportunity, she will suck my cock and I will pleasure her with my fingers. We have managed to have sex several times since then and we are still at it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex with My Niece

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds