• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Antonio the Serial Rapist

Antonio the Serial Rapist

Antonio Velasquez was pretty sure he was screwed when the police obtained a search warrant for his DNA. The previous night, he had violently raped his ex-girlfriend after he saw her at a fraternity party grinding with another man. She had called the cops on him and identified him in a police lineup. He could've sworn she would have been too scared to call, or that she would have realized that she still loved him and didn't want to put him in prison. He'd held her down but not left any bruises on her person, but unfortunately he had ejaculated into her and left evidence. The cops gave him one last chance to confess but he remained silent, and the doctor performed a cheek swab.

After spending a night behind bars, Antonio was shocked when they released him the following morning. The DNA wasn't his. To further humiliate his girlfriend, Antonio then pressed charges against her for falsely accusing him. However, after her suicide attempt, he felt he had the revenge he deserved and dropped the charges. The suicide attempt left her with permanent brain damage and Antonio was sure that he wouldn't hear from her again. Antonio was happy to escape the charges and figured he'd go on his life, though he was always very curious as to how he had been able to beat that DNA test after leaving streams upon streams of semen in her.

He would re-live the rape constantly. It had been the hottest sex he'd ever had in his life. He was in full control of her. She was at first terrified and squirming under him, and then she went limp and silently accepted her fate as he ravaged and exploited every inch of her. His penis especially throbbed as her body betrayed her and he felt her cum all over him. In fact, that was what made him lose his load inside of her instead of pull out like he planned to. That as much as she said no, her body wanted him so much that she came from him and there had been nothing she could even do to stop it. He began thinking of himself as some kind of sexual god who could make any woman cum whether she wanted to or not. He thought about the rape whenever he masturbated or had sex, and he really wanted to rape again. There was something about showing a woman her place, and making her wild with desire for your dick whether she wanted to or not, that turned Antonio into an absolute animal in the most primal sense.

He had been lucky to beat one DNA test. Could he beat another? Antonio was a pre-med student. He didn't want to damage his future. He was the first in his family to go to college, let alone plan to go to graduate school. If he risked another DNA test, he had a 99.9% chance of failing that time. He would probably have to rape a stranger instead of an acquaintance so the cops wouldn't catch him at all. He began stalking his prey. He began driving out to the suburbs. Watching white girls who walked home from high school whose parents weren't home. He finally found the perfect one. She had long blonde hair. She wore a cross. She carried her bible with her at all times. He had to have her. So there he was waiting for her as she entered the house one day after school.

He ordered her to strip and he raped her right on the floor. As suspected, she was a virgin. She was too nervous and did not cum at all. But Antonio was turned on by the risk and decided to take the chance and cum in her. He left her naked, bloody, and shaking on the floor and he ran for his waiting car. Quickly he drove home. He kept her panties as a souvenir and masturbated with them on his face six times that night.

A week went by. Antonio was nervous but whenever he'd think about it and get nervous, he'd also get hard. Unfortunately, driving his own car had been a mistake. The girl's neighborhood had surveillance cameras. Antonio's license plate had given him away. He was arrested and taken in for questioning. He refused to speak and demanded to speak to an attorney. He told the attorney he was innocent and had had his identity stolen before. He told his attorney a DNA test would clear him. Antonio was once again rolling the dice which gave him another throbbing erection. He would need to rape again soon.

Luckily, the girl's parents had refused a rape kit. They were super religious and didn't want her examined "down there." There was no DNA tying Antonio to the crime. His attorney demanded that he be released, and the police were forced to agree. They knew no District Attorney would take a rape case with no DNA. All you needed was one man on the jury and it would be thrown out. Bros watch out for each other like that. Antonio was free to go. But he knew the cops would have an eye out for him now and he had just barely gotten away with it.

9 months later, Antonio's victim was sitting in Advanced Calculus class when her water broke. She quickly scurried from the room, humiliated again, and the other senior girls whispered what a slut she was. Her life and reputation had been ruined by Antonio raping her. When she gave birth, Antonio was ordered to have a DNA swab at the police station. Curiously, Antonio was found not to be the father of the baby, though the baby had his Y-DNA. A follow-up DNA test confirmed this. Antonio explained to the officers he had a half-brother that he had never met who kept stealing his identity. The officers seemed to accept this explanation, and the rape victim and her parents even apologized to Antonio for falsely accusing him. Antonio forgave them and promised he would call the police if his half-brother ever contacted him. Of course, there was no half-brother, but at this point Antonio had realized that he was a chimera. He was two fraternal twins fused into one individual. So his saliva carried one set of DNA, while his semen carried another. He now knew he could rape with immunity.

Antonio decided against being a doctor, as being a serial rapist and a doctor would be too difficult to manage. He moved around the country doing odd jobs. He raped hundreds of women over the years. Some of them reported him, but the vast majority didn't. When he did get reported, the DNA backed up his story every time. That he was being framed by his brother. Nobody ever questioned it. Antonio preferred to target religious high school virgins as they were more likely to get pregnant and not have abortions. The first time one of these uptight Jesus Princesses came all over him, the slut forced 20 streams of cum from his balls. She wanted it so fucking bad.

For 15 years he got away with it. He always made sure to rape his victims in small towns with Keystone Cops. He usually targeted young religious girls. The cracker ass cops would usually figure that the girls had willingly participated in the sex and then lied and said it was rape because their religious daddies would get mad at them. Then they'd hear Antonio's story about his brother and feel bad that this upstanding man from an immigrant family was just trying to make it in America and kept getting framed by his brother — probably one of those illegal immigrants who don't speak a word of English. The Keystone Cops would see that the DNA backed up Antonio's story and close the case, and apologize for the inconvenience. He was a handsome dude and his brother was probably handsome too, so it was improbable that the girl wasn't lying anyway. The girls would sometimes be pressured into admitting they lied, and a few did confess under heavy pressure. He had it made. Unfortunately, he made the mistake of raping a professional, educated woman in New York City in 2016.

The NYPD instantly wised up to his scheme when they arrested him and got a search warrant to order a doctor to collect a semen sample from him. Antonio had been getting away with it for so long that he had a back-up plan in mind. This was Hillary Clinton's America. Justice Scalia had died, and justices Ginsberg and Breyer had retired. They were all replaced with liberal women. 5 liberal females ruled the Supreme Court. Antonio created a media circus. He went on FoxNews — was this the future of men? You get your identity stolen and some government bureaucrat can force you to give a semen sample to prove your innocence? The government can just force you to cum on command in front of police? People were pissed. Hillary got hate mail. Antonio became a superstar among the Tea Party. He scored consensual sex left and right with Conservative fangirls. He went to all types of right wing media outlets to proclaim his innocence. The right wing blogosphere slut shamed his accuser. Mobs of tea partiers even showed up at her job one day and picketed her for supposedly lying about Antonio.

The new District Attorney in Manhattan was a woman, and she refused to be distracted by Antonio's posturing. She knew exactly what he was doing, and that he was a chimera. But the semen sample was the only way she could prove it. She refused to give in. Even after she got rape threats and death threats from the bible belt and had to have 24/7 police protection. She was not going to let Antonio get away with this. Court after court overturned her search warrant, and eventually the case ended up at the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court's 5-woman majority ordered Antonio to submit to a forcible semen sample extraction within 48 hours.

The police had to work through mobs of protestors to handcuff Antonio in order to bring him to the hospital. A male police officer and the female District Attorney were both to be allowed to be in the room to witness the extraction of Antonio's semen sample. Antonio realized that this was the end of the line and that there was no getting out of this one. He had put hundreds of victims through excruciating pain and humiliation. Now he was about to be put through the same. He had delayed it as far as he could but he was about to be found guilty in the most embarrassing way possible. The serial rapist was about to get raped in front of a woman.

Three women it turned out. Antonio was walked into the hospital room in handcuffs by the male officer. The attending nurse and doctor were both women, as was the district attorney. In full view of all, Antonio was ordered by the officer to disrobe. He was not in control. His penis shrunk like a scared turtle. He could tell the women were all suppressing giggles as they saw it.

"Administering caverject injection," stated the nurse, almost like a robot, as she injected a fluid next to Antonio's penis. He could not stop his penis from quickly turning into a throbbing erection. The male officer was videotaping everything in order to collect evidence. Great. A jury was going to see this too.

The nurse then put on a glove and ordered Antonio to bend over. The doctor held on to Antonio's penis and placed a petri dish in front of it. The nurse inserted an electric vibrator into Antonio's asshole and began massaging his prostate. He began writhing, sweating, and panting uncontrollably with pleasure. All on video in front of three women. Eventually he climaxed and spurted into the petri dish as his audience watched. He filled it with thick, milky cum. The sample was sealed and sent to the lab for processing.

Antonio was found guilty of the rape. Also, the new DNA evidence solved 558 unsolved rapes throughout the country. His assets were impounded and sold, with the proceeds going to his victims and his many children.

He relived his own rape everyday for the rest of his life, and killed himself 4 years later in prison, ashamed of the rape he had been subjected to by those evil mean feminist trolls.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Antonio the Serial Rapist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds