• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Cuckold's Babysitter

The Cuckold's Babysitter

12

Hi,

I haven't written in a while. The set-up for the sex is probably too long. I'm thinking of continuing the story. Hope you enjoy it.

YumaCD

===

My wife, Tami, has been cucking me for a couple of years now. Most of you Literotica readers have heard the story before...

- It started when I revealed my fantasy of watching her with another man one night after a party, me a little more drunk than usual.

- Appalled at first, she warmed to the idea after many nights of watching big-cock porn and some stories I'd sent her.

- There were months of cuckold role-play in bed to also help her ease into the concept.

- Soon a big dildo enters the picture...one with more length and girth than my little cock. Although until I started using it on her, she always thought my cock was fine.

* NOTE: An aside here for any cuck wannabe's: Its pretty much all fun and games until that dildo enters the picture. The moment she experiences that first different orgasm with something bigger than you inside her is truly the start of the 'cuckold-journey...'.

- Before you know it...you're in a hotel bar with a strange guy you connected with on Craigslist. And after the first guy there are soon others...all with the commonality that their cocks are a lot bigger than yours. Once her big-cock taste is established it's a downhill rollercoaster ride from there.

Luckily...my wife and I have a very strong relationship. There were some unforeseen tensions along the way, but we have a stronger relationship now than when we were a 'boring married couple'.

Boring no longer...once the journey began a number of accompanying fetishes arose to make the journey more interesting. Some she suggested after studying the subject online and some actually recommended from other women she's met on the web who are part of the Hotwife Community.

The reality of cuckolding is this: Once she gets that better orgasm from a cock that isn't yours, the aura of your manhood starts to diminish in her eyes. The first time just slightly, the second a little more...and if you continue beyond that, it soon fades until the aura completely disappears.

Before you know it, BAM, you're a sissy husband with a useless clit for a cock who she treats like a walking-tongue in panties.

* NOTE: Yea I know...that was a fast jump...but you're familiar with the story...why delay?

Control transference is what really happens once the process begins. It starts with all decisions being discussed and your input counting in the beginning, but over time it evolves to pretty much her calling all the shots. What started with me being an active part in every cuckolding event; has morphed into her meeting the guys alone and me sitting home with high level cuck-angst waiting for her return. Kinda hard to argue when you're caged and wearing panties that she made you go buy yourself.

She cuck-dates (her name for it) usually once each week. Mostly just an overnight on Friday or Saturday, but there has been the rare weekend. She has a small pack of guys that she dates on random occasion. Like hungry wolves wanting to get at the bitch in heat; the texts start rolling in on Wednesday. She gets a real thrill out of 'the chase'.

This was one of the 'rules' we made in the beginning. Having many men as opposed to 'just one' meant less chance for her to develop an intimacy that would jeopardize our relationship. So far so good...I'll let you know if that changes.

Her newest thing is she feels I need a babysitter when she's on her cuck-dates. And that brings us to the start of the story. Oh and the other cast member, her Mom Janice, who is downstairs at the moment.

========

"Sweetie, I know you aren't happy with me having my Mom watch you while I'm gone, but for this first few times I thought it best."

Last month while on a date, my wife came home earlier than expected and caught me cruising some webcam sites. Lots of yelling and screaming (her at me) led to a heavy discipline session (many spankings...with tears - mine). It wasn't our best moment but we got through it. The next day she spent all day on her tablet chatting with 'her community'. Having a cuckold babysitter became the decided group solution.

"Whatever you say, Mistress." She'd explained this all before and she noticed the worried look on my face.

* NOTE: Yep, you heard it right; we use the 'Mistress' word...but only in private.

"Don't worry sweetie it will all be okay," she chuckled.

"Here, help me with my stockings babe." She said sitting down on the bed.

This is our pre-date routine. Me, freshly showered and shaved, cock caged locked, in panties and on my knees doing whatever task she requests to help her get ready for her date.

A year ago Tami's Dad died and her Mom has had a rough time adjusting. During the healing process my wife and her have grown much closer. Six months ago Janice called while I was worshiping Tami's toes on a lazy Sunday afternoon. My wife, who was deep into her 2nd Bloody Mary, just happened to blurt out that I was licking her toes during the conversation. One Bloody Mary later and our whole cuckold journey had been explained to Janice.

Janice lives in our city and we've had her over lots since that phone call. To her credit she has never made any comments about our 'alternative lifestyle'. But I do catch them having secret chuckles, and sometimes I notice sly looks between them. I know there's a private joke being made at my expense.

To make matters worse, Tami has made me wear my panties and cock cage on occasion when Janice has visited. She has whispered a few times that maybe she'd make me take my pants off and show Janice what I have underneath. Beet Red; would be my reaction explained.

"Sweetie, now we've gone over this right? Mom is going to babysit you and while she does, I expect you to mind here and do whatever she says. If not, then I will be very mad, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." I still can't believe I've gotten in a situation where I'm being babysat, and by my wife's Mom no less. The cuckold road has many unexpected twists and turns.

"Good, now I want you to put on the clothes I've laid out for you on the chair," she said pointing at the chair in the corner.

I got up and went over to see what she'd chosen. 'Fuck', 'Fuck', 'Fuck'!! There was a pair of stretchy white yoga workout tights and a black lycra workout bra.

She saw my shock and with a little giggle said, "Go ahead sweetie, put 'em on for Mistress. I want you to look cute for Mom tonight."

This was a definite 'over the line' play. We have never involved people we know in any of our games...these clothes meant we were about to enter new territory and I didn't know if I was up for it, but arguing about it wasn't really an option.

I picked up the white tights and worked them up my legs. I could tell that they were going to be slightly see-through. They hugged my cage and you could see every plastic hinge and outline perfectly...my panties had little red hearts on them and I could see the hearts through the thin material. The bra was a little harder to negotiate. Tami was watching and smiling the whole time. I was afraid to look at myself in the mirror, but Tami had other ideas.

"Come here sweetie, let's see how you look," she said pulling me to the full-length mirror.

We looked a funny pair. Tami is 35, gorgeous with C's on top and killer tanned legs on the bottom. In here CFM's she was as tall as my 5'9" swimmer's body. She totally rocked her LBD and her club makeup for the night screamed Hotwife looking to get fucked. And then there was...the sissy workout babe in cock cage and gym bra. She reached over and tweaked my nipples hard enough to make them poke out and show.

"Look at the time, I gotta get going, let's go meet your babysitter cucky," she said with a laugh.

We headed downstairs, her heels clicked on the steps, me following in tights...no shoes. At the bottom of the steps I noticed Janice sipping a drink. She looked at us as we reached the bottom and I could see her checking out my covered cock cage.

Janice is a firm 54 year-old mature woman with D's that haven't seen a bit of sag yet. She's actually blossomed since Bob died. She joins Tami at the gym 3 times a week for various workout routines. Her thick blond hair is styled to make her look 10 years younger, it's easy to see where Tami got her looks from. Tonight she was wearing a long skirt and loose blouse...with the key to my cock cage hanging around her neck. This had been discussed, so it wasn't a surprise to me.

"You look gorgeous tonight honey, whoever you've chosen is going to be one lucky man," she said addressing Tami.

Looking at me appraisingly, "And you look so cute, James."

"Mom, we talked about this, remember. I think calling him James is not going to work when you babysit. I've explained to you that when we are in cuckold-mode that sweetie is used. Under the circumstances I think you can use sweetie also."

WTF...I gave my wife a sharp look. She gave me one back much harder with a glare that said, 'don't even think of opening your mouth'.

"You two have a nice time now, I'll see you guys Sunday sometime," Tami said as she gathered her purse and pulled out her mini-suitcase she'd hidden in the closet.

WTF...its Friday night, usually she always lets me know if its going to be more than one night, but this time she didn't even tell me.

"See you sweetie," she said smiling giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

Even though I was pissed I knew under the circumstances it would be better if I let it go without comment. "Goodbye honey." I answered without thinking.

She stopped at the door, turned and gave me one of those...'you really fucked up this time' looks. She stood there with her arms folded just starring at me. Janice looked on confused.

"Try...Again...Sweetie," she said in a very direct controlled voice.

"Uh, good night mmm..Mistress," I said in a soft voice, but knowing Janice would hear.

"Mom, do you remember those sites I sent you about femdom discipline, and the ones about the best way to control your submissive."

"Yes, I remember dear."

"The thing is, I could do this Mom. But like we talked about, to establish your role correctly you need to be the one to take charge. As you can see our little sissy here is in need of a reminder of what's what after this little lapse in protocol. Do you want to watch me do what needs to be done, or do you want to do it."

Janice looked at her daughter for a second and I could see she was making some kind of conscious decision. Finally she said, "No dear, you're late. At some point it would come to me having do this, I guess now is the perfect time."

Looking directly at me Janice said, "Sweetie...hmm, no sweetie doesn't feel right for me. Tami, you call him sweetie but is it okay if I use a different name?"

"Sure Mom, whatever you feel comfortable with."

"Well in that case, let's see, you just called him a 'little sissy', that's kind of how I see him actually. I mean you are dressed to kill and headed out to have sex with a real man and he is here with his babysitter. I like Little Sissy, that's how I see him, so that's what I'll use from now on if it's okay with you Tami."

Fuck...Janice was sure pushing my cuck-buttons, I wonder if she knew she was.

Looking directly at me Janice said, "My little sissy, I want you to go down to 'The Room' and wait for me there."

WTF...The Room, was a secret space Tami had me design in the basement. I took an old storage area and walled off a small section. Then I disguised the doorway as a sliding bookshelf to keep the room hidden.

In the beginnings of our alternative lifestyle Tami wanted to experiment with everything and The Room became her petri dish. It's where she disciplined me after catching me on the cam websites. Until now, we had never told anyone about it.

Like a deer in the headlights I stood there staring at Janice after her request. My wife had the biggest grin on her face.

"Well what are you waiting for little sissy, get going, I'll be down in a minute," Janice barked.

"Yes Mistress," I said automatically and started downstairs.

"Mistress. Wow...I really like that." Janice said with a smile that matched her daughters.

Before I went down I saw Tami come over to her Mom and gave her a big hug saying, "Oh Mom, I am so proud of you, I know your time with my little cucky is going to really help you. I love you so much, letting you have use of him is the best thing I could ever do. Whatever you do, don't be timid."

"Don't worry dear, I felt something a minute ago when he called me Mistress. You were right; this domination thing is very empowering for a woman. I can't wait to explore it."

"Well remember what I said Mom, you can do anything you want, there are no limits."

"Thank you dear, you better run along you're late. See you Sunday...have fun. Love you."

That was the last I heard as I hustled down to The Room.

The Room is 10' by 12'; it has a black marble floor with full mirrors on 3 walls and the ceiling and no windows. One wall has a couple of racks with various toys and there's a big trunk with lubes and various S&M leather and lace outfits. There's a sex-swing and a big padded table in the center, and large standing candleholders, one in each corner.

My routine when sent down is to light all the candles and stand by the table and wait, eyes down. That's how Janice found me 30 minutes later. I peaked and noticed she'd changed into Tami's Japanese silk kimono that barely covered her crotch and butt...it was all she was wearing. Her smooth firm legs were bare and I noticed she had Tami's black stiletto 6" heels on which made her slightly taller than me. I couldn't see any bra straps underneath the robe or panty lines. I could feel the pressure in my cock cage thinking my Mother-in-Law was almost naked save the thin oriental covering.

She shut the sliding bookcase and without hesitation started right in, "James...ahem, I mean my little sissy, I want you to know I've never done this kind of thing. Bob was a real Man's Man and he would have never put up with the games Tami plays with you. But I'm open-mined and I know Tami really feels that my participation as your babysitter is important. Tami also mentioned that I could do whatever I want with you. I'm not as experienced as Tami, so I don't know if I'm supposed to ask if you agree. Am I supposed to ask?"

I wasn't sure how to respond, but I knew however I did would probably be repeated to Tami later so I chose my words with care. "No Mistress you're not required to ask my permission, if my Wife-Mistress says you can do whatever you want with me then my Babysitter-Mistress can feel totally free to use me as she wishes."

"Really, I think I like that..." She said as she went to one corner and blew out a candle.

"Tami says I should spank and whip you, what do you think about that. Do you enjoy it when Tami does it?" She went to another corner and blew out the 2nd candle.

"Sometimes...no that's not right; I know I deserve whatever discipline she or you decide to mete out."

She went to the 3rd corner and blew out that candle. If she blows out the last remaining candle the room will be totally pitch black...which she just did.

In the total darkness and soundproof room, I could hear her heels on the marble, she was right behind me. I could smell her perfume and then I suddenly felt her...

There was no visual in the blackness; she surprised me as she pressed herself up against my back. I could feel her silk covered D's pressed against me, and then her pelvic bone as she pulled up tight against my ass. Her warm hands started rubbing up and down my bare sides. As they moved to my shaved stomach I could feel her breath on my neck.

"I've always thought you had a nice body James," she breathed in my ears as her fingernails tickled my navel.

Her fingers started rolling down my tights. I could feel the silky robe on my ass. She started to grind on me. "You know its been 2 years since I've had any sex, Tami said I could use you any way I wanted." Her breath was labored. Her fingers started fumbling around my cock cage, exploring something unfamiliar to her. Every time she flopped it one way or the other it elicited little groans from deep within me. She found my smooth shaved balls and spent a lot of time just playing with them.

"I find it fascinating that you allow my daughter to lock you like this. Don't you like sex?" She said as she bit my earlobe gently. I felt a warm shiver pass from my neck to my cock.

The pressure was getting pretty intense. Sometimes Tami will tease me until the pressure-pain so bad from the blood engorging my trapped penis that I start to cry. Janice was pushing the rights buttons and the pain was starting.

I wasn't sure how to answer her question, "I love sex, but I'm locked so only my Mistress can control my releases. The thing is, I have a...I have a sm.., I hav..."

"I know James...she's told me all about your small little cock and how it doesn't please her anymore. I read that a Mistress will lock up her cuck's inadequate appendage because it helps the cuck focus more on the Mistress' pleasure then their own. Am I on track my little sissy." Jamming her tongue inside my ear canal and grabbing onto both nipples forcefully as she said this last part.

* NOTE: For me, it's all about the nipples. They are the core to my sexual submission. The rougher the better; the more rough the deeper I go into sub-zone. The more submissive I get the more someone can control me. Only Tami knows this; it's obvious this knowledge has passed from daughter to mother.

She was starting to twist and pull them exactly like I like, all the while telling me what a shame that my penis was too small to please a real women. I could feel my pelvis involuntarily try to hump the airspace. I was really starting to loose it.

She reached down with one hand and glided her finger over the tip of my cage. She dug her fingernail into the gap and poked the head of my cock very hard. I jumped from the slight pain.

"There, there, my little sissy, I haven't felt one in a long time, sorry if I hurt you. Looks like someone is leaking a little boy-juice."

Boy-juice is what Tami calls it.

She brought her wet finger to my mouth and slid it just past my lips. I sucked and licked her salty finger softly and then when she twisted my nipple harder I sucked it all the way in my mouth, hungry for it. She started pushing it in and out like she was fucking my mouth. "How does your boy-juice taste? My daughter tells me you've sucked cock before."

Urgh...oh my gawd...does this woman know all my secrets.

"Don't be shy sissy, I'm just curious is all. Are you able to deep-throat them, do you swallow, do you lick their balls. My daughter tells me you swallow and do all that and also clean them off after they've been inside her. That's what good cuckolds do she said. I have to tell you that when she first told me all this I was disgusted...but the more I've come to realize its all a part of the Dom/sub game that couples like you two play, I find myself getting excited by it. I'd love to watch you. Would you let me watch you suck a Real Man's cock sometime?"

"Ugh..." I moaned, totally embarrassed yet totally excited thinking of it maybe happening for real.

I could feel her removing the kimono; her shaved moist pussy was rubbing my ass. In the total darkness the sensation was incredible.

"Tami tells me you are especially talented with your tongue. I guess a man with a 5.5" skinny penis who can't get a woman off has to have one quality attribute in bed; otherwise they'd never be able to snare a woman like my daughter. Are you good with your tongue little one?" She asked while twisting my nipples with more force then even Tami does.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Cuckold's Babysitter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds