• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Delicious Treats

Delicious Treats

I remember the first day I saw him; the wind was slightly blowing and the clouds blocked out the moonlight. It was Halloween that day, and the streets were filled with goblins, ghost, witches, and monsters, but mainly vampires.

My skirt shifted with the wind as I made my way toward Veronica's Mustang. I was dressed as a magician, and compared to the others my costume was the least reveling; they made it their pleasure to dress as slutty forms of emergency helpers, but as Jessica said.

"You always have to ruin our vibe Daisy."

Of course I did apologize for not showing my body to the entire world, but that didn't matter to them, they wouldn't let the situation go until I put on a skirt shorter than the attention span of a goldfish.

I got in the backseat of the car, while estimating how late we'd arrive to the Halloween party. We seemed to always be late for everything we got invited to, but no one ever noticed; probably because they were too busy staring under Jessica's skirts.

Finally, the last of our posse slipped from the front door; she was the firewoman of the slutty emergency group, but she was also the only girl I didn't hate in the crowd of "popularity".

Laci Kettles, my best friend, was the only girl who understood me. She was always there whenever I needed her, but she had one tiny problem. She let the overwhelming thought of popularity consume her.

I never understood why she needed to belong to some "crew" to be popular, as far as I was concerned, she was better than every girl in our school including me.

Laci was full of energy and spunk, and her beauty was beyond comparison. Her presence itself was enough to land her the position as head of the cheerleading team, but she still felt as if something was missing. That's how her friends Jessica and Veronica came to be.

Lacy's missing piece was the school's most obnoxious twin sisters, but in order for the twins to have the world's famous Laci Kettles, they had to accept the world's most nerdy teenager, Daisy Cole.

Everywhere the twins wanted to go, that's where Laci would go, and also where I would be forced to go, but the experience with the twins and Laci wasn't that bad; it was even fun at some points, until this Halloween party was announced.

Now I was forced to be social in a semi-revealing magician costume with two girls I could almost hate, and my best friend whose brain cells died every time she had to listen to Veronica's voice.

Laci wouldn't admit that she hated Veronica's voice, but it was obvious that she did, mainly because she flinched every time the girl breathed. I never said annything about it, I'd only sit there with smirk.

"It's party time!" announced Laci as she shut the Mustang's dented door.

Apparently, Veronica had a habit of denting her car doors when she couldn't have her way.

"Well we won't make the party if we keep wasting time." I pointed to the clock on the dashboard.

11:22p.m. the doors to the mansion where the party was being hosted closed at midnight, and it took approximately 30 minutes until you could even reach the mansion. In other words, we were screwed.

"Oh shut up Daisy." said Veronica, "We'll make it." I rolled my eyes, sometimes I wondered why I even cared.

11:56p.m., we arrived at the mansion's gate.

The mansion's driveway and lawn were filled with more cars than a car dealership lot. I could already predict how I wouldn't fit in here.

Crowds made me uncomfortable.

"We got four minutes to make it in that house!" Laci yelled as she began to run, her thigh high firefighter boots were scraping the pavement.

Jessica, Veronica, and I quickly followed. The stairs were filled with cheesy Halloween decorations and beer cans; I tripped over most of the junk as we made our way to the door.

2 minutes had passed (It was an insanely big mansion.)

11:59p.m. we were just on the last step.

"See" Veronica was gasping for air. "I told you we'd make it."

I replied back with a fake laugh and proceeded to walk into the mansion, but I stopped in my tracks. The most beautiful man stood before me, his presence froze me.

His eyes were crystal blue, and his black hair complimented them by the way it hung over his forehead. His skin was extremely pale, but that only seemed to make him more inhumanly beautiful.

His body was muscular and rippled through the pure black suit he was wearing. He appeared to be 6'0 but I couldn't be sure, everybody towered over me.

I stood gaping at the man. "You're just in time." He noted, his voice was soothing, almost hypnotizing.

He stepped back motioning us in; we entered without hesitation, and the doors shut behind us.

****

I could barely hear the door close over the deafening music. A mixture of dubstep and hardcore rap beats I presume.

I scanned the room; it was enormous, and its scenery was unbelievable. The walls were a beautiful pale brown trimmed with gold, and the floor was composed of tiles with a texture that resembled concrete; they were a tannish color.

The furniture brought forth the rooms beauty with matching colors and intricate designs, but the most beautiful, was the grand staircase. It simply flattered the room, displaying elegance and charm.

My eyes saw Heaven as I continued to gaze at the room's beauty, but then he appeared in my view. The mystery door man.

Our eyes met, and I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks. I lowered my gaze to where I was staring at my black combat boots.

What do I do?

Do I ignore him or acknowledge him. My thoughts were traveling a million miles a minute. I raised my head; I could still feel his eyes penetrating me.

I glanced at the pumpkin shaped clock in a nearby corner. 12:26a.m. did time skip? It was impossible, was I standing in this exact spot for 26 minutes staring at interior designs?

My head was throbbing, and the music didn't ease my pain. I had to leave this party, but would the wonder twins and Laci want to leave early? It didn't matter; I'd call them when I got home.

I turned around hoping to face the mansion's entrance, but instead, I was greeted with a perfect white smile. It was him.

"Leaving so soon?" his voice made me quiver.

He raised a black eyebrow, expecting an answer. I stammered.

"I...I...was...um...yeah." I glanced at the clock again. 12:26a.m. only seconds had passed. How did he get to me so fast?

My thought process was interrupted by a soft chuckle. Did I say something funny?.

"Magicians usually show an act before they leave." His smile widened, satisfied with his witty reference to my costume.

"I...I...I have a...ah... headache." My sentences sounded as if I was drunk. He released another chuckle.

"And you think driving home is going to help relieve your headache?" My reply was simple, but stupid.

"No, I'm going to walk home." He busted out with laughter. I did sound dumb. No one would walk home with a headache that was practically killing them, but what was I to do?

I couldn't stay here with earsplitting music and drunken slurs from house guest. I couldn't think anymore; my head felt as if it was about to explode.

I didn't know if it was an illusion when I saw the mystery door guy grab my hand or if it was hallucination when he guided me up the grand staircase into a room that was impervious to sound.

I didn't know if it was real when he laid me on a bed and watched me as I slowly shut my eyes. I didn't realize I was asleep.

****

My eyes opened to a room that obviously belonged to the Halloween party mansion; I could tell by the fake blood smeared on the walls, and the spider webs hanging in the corners.

"I was afraid you'd never wake up." That voice again, I shivered and turned to the source.

He had that same perfect smile on his face, as he made his way toward me.

He sat beside me on the bed, "You were sleep for a while, and I thought that headache killed you."

Headache? I didn't have it anymore, but how long did it take it to go away? I panicked searching for a clock.

What time is it? Did Laci leave when she couldn't find me? Did she even look? And why is he with me? What did he do to me?

I jumped from the bed eager to find a clock, but mosty to get away from him.

He stood, watching my every move, "Something wrong?"

I paused staring pass him at the burgundy wall; I couldn't look him in the eyes. "What time is it?" I demanded.

He smiled, "3 a.m." My jaw dropped, it couldn't be. The party ended at 2a.m., that meant everyone was gone, and I wasn't.

I ran through the door into the main hallway. I had to get home and get back to Laci, but I froze.

His voice caught my attention, "You shouldn't go down stairs."

It sounded more as a warning of pity than his usually smart-aleck remarks. I didn't care, I'd regret ignoring the hottest guy on earth, but I had to leave.

I made it to the beginning of the grand staircase, and my heart sunk. What I saw was simply horrific; It was a sight that Satan himself wouldn't dare to see.

It was murder, a bloody massacre. There was blood splattered on the gold trimmed walls with appendages of house guest slung across every inch of the tan floor tiles.

Faces of the innocent had open eyes with expressions of fear and surprise. Refreshment tables were flipped and the cloth that covered them had bloody handprints smeared upon it.

The stench of death tainted the air. The body count was limitless; it had to be everyone that attended the party lying dead on that floor.

I dropped to my knees. I couldn't believe what was clearly right in front of me.

Is this a dream, no a nightmare? I felt the water fill my eyes and slide down my dark cheeks; This wasn't a dream or a nightmare, no, it was reality.

I heard footsteps, and soon they ceased. I knew he was here. I knew he was behind me, but was he responsible for this tragedy?

I shut my eyes, and more tears fell, then I felt his hot breath on my ear.

"They were all tasty little treats." He whispered, "Especially, the little firewoman; the ones that put up a fight are usually the most delicious."

At that moment I felt my heart shatter; my best friend was gone. The turbo twins were gone. All the drunk sluts and stupid jocks were gone.

I felt him move backwards from me, and this is when I stood and turned around.

I placed my feet together and lifted my hand, then pulled back my arm, and swung it as hard as I could toward his face.

I slapped him hard.

His face switched directions, and then he did something that made me even angrier; He started laughing.

"You poor girl, don't worry, once I make you mine, that anger will disappear."

His?! What makes him think I'd want to be his?! I could have slapped him again, but I didn't have the chance.

In a mere second, my hands were bound by his and his mouth was dangerously close to my neck. Make you mine, make you mine. The words kept repeating in my head.

Make you mine.

I felt two pricks in my neck.

Make you mine.

I felt blood gush from the wounds into his mouth.

Make you mine.

I felt my body go limp in his arms.

Make you mine.

I felt my heart stop beating.

Make you mine.

I felt nothing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Delicious Treats

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 283 milliseconds