• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Stranded Motorist

A Stranded Motorist

Marta was a pretty girl. She stood about 5'6" and was all woman, built to be noticed. She was on her way to her girlfriend's house when her car quit working. It was almost 7 miles away from anywhere so she settled in to wait for help from a passing motorist. The road was pretty in the daytime but getting lonely and scarier as it got darker. She told herself she would wait one hour for help, and then she would start walking. Thanks to her dad, she always carried a flashlight, and a jacket.

Today, she was even better prepared for this forced layover. She had a novel to read. The novel was hot. It was titled "Call me Mistress Jude," and was written by her favorite erotica writer Jude Mason. She also had her large bottle of water and some fresh fruit if she got hungry that she had been taking to her friend’s house.

The novel was so hot, that Marta started to play with herself as she read it. Opening her tight shorts and pushing up her short T-shirt. That's the sight that greeted Officer Bellows, when he stopped to check out the car. A beautiful blond, like nothing that lived around here, one hand in her shorts, moaning as she read this book in her other hand. He waited until she started to come. Only then did he jerk the door open, and pull her out.

Weak from her ongoing climax, Marta fell into the dust at his feet. Eyes wide with fear panting from her climax she waited on her knees. Officer Bellows liked to see that in a woman’s eyes, her fear.

He yelled almost in her ear. "Its illegal slut to have sex on a public road. What the hell did you think you were doing?"

She stammered and started to stand. He forced her back down with his shoe. “ Slut’s belong on their knees. Answer me.

"My car is broke."

He laughed, "that’s it? That’s your explanation?" A two year old can do better than that. "Try again."

She couldn't talk at all this time, she was afraid. He reached and pulled her up, using her hair as a handle then threw her across the hood of her car and enjoyed himself patting her down for concealed weapons. Course the fact that her tight shorts were already unzipped, and that her tight T-shirt was already above her small but tight breasts clearly showing her upright excited nipples. She certainly couldn’t have hidden anything on her person but it didn’t slow him down one minute.

He played freely with her breasts and nipples, as he talked to her. “I think we need to replay the crime to make sure I saw it all.” Tug, pull, twist he worked her nipples until she moaned. “OK! Slut, now show me what you were doing?”

Marta blushing, and with tears falling down her cheeks slowly put her hand inside her shorts.

"Nope that won't do. Can't see the criminal act,” he reached and pulled out his knife. “Stand still slut.” He cut her shorts off. “That’s better,” now Marta was naked from the waist down.

Officer Bellows could see her shaved pussy with no problem and the wetness clearly visible on her puffy rose colored lips. He needed to adjust his rapidly cock.

“Now slut, show me what you were doing when I arrived at your car.” Gulping tears, she started to play with herself as he continued to work on her nipples and breasts. Soon she was panting and moaning. Marta was disgusted with herself that she was giving him such a show. How could this monster be getting her excited?

Officer Bellows was enjoying the sight of the nubile young lady rapidly approaching another climax, "Stop Right Now" He ordered. She froze hand still deep in her pussy trembling on the edge of a hard orgasm.

Pulling his overwrought cock loose from his pants, he covered it with a condom, laughing at the look in her eyes.

“Wouldn't want any DNA evidence,” he smirked. Then he brutally shoved it home inside her tight almost virgin pussy. Only the wetness of her pussy after her climax and all the fondling he had put her through kept her from injury.

Officer Bellows had been married thirty years to the same woman. A woman who hated sex this was like being in heaven. This was good stuff. He began to stroke in and out slow long deep strokes to make it last. He was too soon ready; he had wanted to last a long time. This was the best piece of ass he had been able to fuck in years.

Mostly when he did this, he got women old as his wife. They usually were lost or had car trouble. Out of embarrassment, they would never tell what had happened to them on a lonely stretch of deserted road.

This was his first young stuff ever. He reached to play with her clit and her nipples rough but not mean he wanted her to come. He wanted to feel that young pussy pulsing tight around his rampaging cock. They did together, so hard he almost passed out. When he could move again he slipped himself out of her pussy and took the condom and carefully wrapping it put it back in his pocket.

Picking her up off the hood, he pushed her to the ground.

“Now suck me slut and maybe I will let you go. You get cute and I feel any teeth, you die slowly understand?”

Marta nodded and licked his cock cleaning its head and body of all the juices he had spurted and then slowly she started to suck it deeper inside her wet and hot mouth. This was a treat his wife who thought it vile would never agree to do. He never was sure the old women he had stopped were intimidated enough not to hurt him. She heard him moaning, felt him getting hard again and hoped he would shoot soon. She wanted this nightmare to be over with now. He withdrew just as he was at the peak of readiness.

Another condom came out of his pocket and he pushed her down on all fours into the dirt. Pulling her ass up he savagely shoved it again deep into her tight almost virgin pussy. Using his hand he began to spank her beautiful heart shaped firm ass as he stroked in and out hard and fast. Her scream could be heard for miles. Soon much to Marta’s chagrin they were both coming again.

When he could move he helped her up. He then walked back to the squad car and brought her a couple of wipeits to clean herself up.

“No DNA that way,” he mumbled. “Got any other clothes in that car girlie?”

Marta answered “yes she had a skirt.”

He ordered her to put it on now. Marta did as he directed fearing what might happen if she crossed him. He then checked the car, found the problem and repaired it to running condition. “ Now get your ass out of here and if your thinking of turning me in. Remember you have no evidence and I have your driving license. That way I can find you.”

Marta shaking got in the car and left. Officer Bellows took off the uniform, put on his dark gray pants and white shirt and tie and blazer, and once done as usual he hid everything in a special compartment in his car, including his police car plates.

Now, it was time he went home.

Arriving home, Marsha his wife wanted to know how Mrs. Smith was doing. Mrs. Smith was an elderly church woman close to death that Pastor Fred had been visiting that night. He smiled lovingly at his wife and told her “It was a fine visit Marsha, and a beautiful night to be out driving. You should have come with me; it’s made me feel very romantic. He walked to her side. Fancy a little love tonight Marsha? “

She grimaced. “ Of course my dear, I will be happy to accommodate you if you need me but didn't you just do that last week?”

He smiled at her and lightly patted her cheek. “A man could get excited just coming home to you dear.”

She softened, “Alright I will go bath now and get ready for you.”

Fred taking out the license of the young girl went outside and enjoyed the thoughts of his short adventure then when he was hard went into his wife. It wouldn't be the same but old pussy was often still good pussy. Maybe this time he would surprise her and make her get up on her hands and knees. She was almost tight in that position and there was something about watching himself plunging in and out of her leaving her no choice but to submit to his carnal desires that would keep him hard for hours. He wondered to himself what would happen if he paddled her ass. It was worth some though. It would be something new for the both of them.

Rediscovered and corrected 8-13-03 ©

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Stranded Motorist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds