• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Christmas Cookies

Christmas Cookies

Big fat flakes of snow are falling past the dark window, lit up by the warm light from the kitchen. You watch them as the wind blows them into little dances before they fall gently onto the sill. Quiet Christmas music is playing in the background, and the occasional snap and crackle from the fireplace reaches your ears.

"It is so beautiful outside" you think to yourself, looking out the window. "I do so love it when it snows, especially on Christmas Eve!"

You can feel the tension slowly leaving your shoulders as you mentally check things off your list.

"Dinner prepped and ready to go for tomorrow. Check. House clean, kids clean and in bed, presents all wrapped, presents under the tree, check, check, check and check!" you think to yourself. "Now all I have to do is finish icing these cookies and I'm all done!"

You hum to yourself happily as you pull the last tray of cookies out of the oven and put them on a cooling rack so you can ice them. Grabbing the decorator's bag full of red Santa hat icing, you start in on the last dozen or so cookies.

"Those cookies are really beautiful Hels," says Jim coming into the kitchen with a smile, "You definitely have a gift for icing cookies!"

"Aww, thanks hon. Are the girls finally asleep?" you ask.

Wrapping his arms around your waist from behind, Jim says, "Yes finally! It took a bit, but they finally settled down and couldn't keep their eyes open anymore. They're so cute all snuggled up in their beds."

"Good job love! It is going to be a long day tomorrow, and they'll need all the sleep they can get!"

You put the finishing powder puff of white on the tip of a Santa hat with a flourish. "These are nearly done too. It's the last thing on my todo list for tonight!"

Pulling you into him with his strong arms Jim whispers into your ear, "Are you sure thats the last thing on your list? I can think of at least one other thing you still have to do tonight."

Your icing falters just a bit as his warm breath tickles your ear, and your body flushes to his bedroom voice.

"Oh?" you ask nonchalantly, trying to act like nothing other than icing cookies is going on, "And what would that be?"

"Me!" he says and pulls your hips tight against him, his hardness pressing up against your bottom.

"Oh that! Well maybe later if you're good," you say mischievously, "Mrs Claus still has cookies to finish!"

"Hmmm.. well if you must, you must. I'll just wait here till you're done." Jim says with a grin, grinding his hips against you. "You won't even know I'm here."

His hands start to wander up your back as you lean over to ice another cookie, gently massaging your tired muscles with his strong fingers through your blouse. Reaching your neck, the dextrous fingers feather lightly across your skin, along sensitive area around the nape of your neck. You pause for a minute to enjoy the sensations, your body starting to get warm from his touch. His hands work their way back down.

Jim's hands slide across your hips and start up the sides this time, but sneakily work inside the fabric of your top. His hands are almost hot as they rub their way up your skin. You can feel the trail of their passing. As he works higher, he is slowly pushing your blouse up, exposing more and more of your skin. You jump uncontrollably as his hot lips touch your skin at the base of your spine.

"Hey mister! What do you think you're doing? I've got cookies to finish!"

"Well, I know for a fact that Mrs Claus likes boys from the naughty list." Jim says between kisses placed one above the other, following the fabric of your blouse up to your shoulders.

"Well! I think you're quite mistaken! Mrs Claus is not that kind of girl!" and you try to ignore him in mock protest as his hands finally reach your shoulder blades.

"I see," he replies with feigned disappointment. "So you're saying Mrs Claus would not like this?"

His hands reach around in front and cup your breasts gently. Lifting them up he kneads them through your bra for a moment or two. Your nipples react immediately, changing from soft to hard in an instant. His clever fingers pop open the front clasp of your bra, and the soft globes spring free into his hands. He catches your sensitive nipples between his finger and thumb and twists them gently, sending ripples of pleasure down your body.

"Definitely not!" you say, a small gasp escaping your lips.

"I see," Jim says into your ear, "What about this?"

He slides one hand down your flat stomach and reaches the button on your skirt. A quick flick and that button is undone too, and your skirt falls down around your ankles, leaving you with just your panties. You feel his hand slide around and into the top of the elastic waistband of your blue silk lacy undergarment. His hand slides over the freshly shaved skin of your mound, and you gasp quietly as his fingers brush against your folds. His fingers slide along the outside of your slit, never quite touching the warm skin between your lips. You start to breathe a little faster and feel yourself getting wet.

" Definitely not!" you manage to get out.

Your cookie icing has gone downhill as Jim continues to tease the sensitive skin around your pussy. The fingers of his hand are still gently tugging and twisting your nipples.

"I see," Jim says into your ear, flicking his tongue along its ridge. "What about this?"

Taking the icing bag from your hand, he puts it on the island counter top. With his hands, he undoes the buttons to your blouse and tosses it and your bra aside and pulls your panties off completely, without a single protest from you. You are standing there against the counter completely naked, but still feel warm from the heat of the fire, and the heat of your husband.

With one hand he shoves the cookies you're working on down the countertop, and lifting you with both hands pushes you forward onto the island. You can feel the cool countertop against your body and breasts as you rest face down on it. Your ass is in the air and you can barely touch the floor with your toes as your legs dangle.

You hear the sound of plastic, and then jump as something warm is spread directly onto your pussy lips! You realise that Jim has taken your icing bag and piped a generous amount onto your now wet and puffy folds. Guessing what is surely to come next, you feel a rush of wetness in your pussy. You close your eyes in anticipation.

You jump again as you feel Jim trailing his tongue up the backs of your thighs, and settle in between them. You can feel his tongue licking and sucking the icing off of your most sensitive skin. His tongue parts your labia to reach your pink and flushed inner folds. He runs it up and down your slit, his warm breath causing a temperature contrast that is quite delicious. Going even lower, his tongue has finally reached your clit.

He sucks your nub into his mouth and flicks it with his tongue. His clever licking is causing you to move your hips uncontrollably as the buzz of an orgasm is starting to build.

"I'm not sure who you think you are", you gasp between little moans, "but Mrs Claus definitely does not like to have her pussy sucked!"

"I see." he says, "well perhaps she might like this?"

The sound of a zipper comes from behind you and you feel Jim's body close in. He lifts your feet in each hand and slides them up your legs until he reaches your knees. Lifting them up and to the side, he spreads you wide, revealing your pussy in all its glory. Your outer folds have separated giving him a beautiful view of your glistening insides, your dark entry is plainly visible now.

"Oh my god" you hear him whisper, "I do love you!"

You moan out loud as you feel the hot tip of his cock push against your hole. You feel the pressure as your muscles part to let his thick rod slide into your waiting pussy. The friction of his skin along the walls of your pussy is causing you to moan uncontrollably now. Eventually, you feel his cock bottom out deep inside you, completely filling your void. You feel the tingling in your legs as the sensations carry through your body.

"Does Mrs Claus like this naughty boy?"

"Oh fuck yes! Just give me a good fucking Jim.. I need you to make me cum!" you say, beyond caring about things like good manners, and letting your dirty talk out for a stroll. "Ram that cock into me now!"

And with that, you feel Jim's shaft withdraw and hammer back into your pussy. His first thrust causes you to slide across the counter a bit, and he pulls you back again. The counter grabs at your nipples slightly causing some hard friction, but it adds rather than takes away from your pleasure.

Jim has settled into a furious rhythm now. He is driving his cock in and out of your pussy rapidly, shoving you all around the countertop. His hips are hitting your ass with a loud smacking sound, and you can hear the wet sounds your hole is making as his tightly fitting cock slurps in and out. You are moaning and whimpering loudly as you feel the tingles make their way up your legs and across your sex.

"I'm cumming!" you call out as a rush of wetness makes your pussy very sloppy.

Deep inside the sensation is building uncontrollably, and after a brief moment rockets up your entire body! Your nipples are rock hard and tingly, your skin is covered in goosebumps, and your muscles contract in ripples as you cry out and explode into oragsm and lost track of everything else.

Coming back to your senses a few moments later, you can feel Jim still rock hard inside you, your body still shivering in aftershocks, completely rubbery from your orgasm.

"How was that Mrs Claus? Was that naughty enough for you?" Jim says with a grin.

Jim reaches under you and lifts you off of the counter and into his warm embrace. Your back is pressed against him and his cock is still buried in your pussy as he holds you close off the floor.

"You do know I love you don't you? Merry Christmas love." he say.

"I love you too!" and you turn your head so he can kiss you.

His lips are warm and soft, and you return his tender kiss as he holds you in the air. Jim carries you over to the Christmas tree, and lays you down on a pile of blankets there. His long shaft still inside you, you both watch the crackling fire for awhile basking in the afterglow of your lovemaking.

Eventually, you notice that Jim's cock is still rather hard, and twitching a little.

"You haven't cum yet have you!" you say to him accusingly. "Well! I'm going to have to fix that!"

You get up, reluctantly letting his penis slide out of your pussy and push him onto his back. Kneeling between his legs, you grab his hard shaft.

"I know just what Mr Claus needs right now. I am going to suck on this beautiful cock until you cum in my mouth. I'm very hungry you see after all that work with the icing!"

"Well, that does sound a bit naughty for Mrs Claus though doesn't it?" he says.

You open your mouth and wrap your lips around the tip of his cock and suck really hard.

"Oh god." he says with a moan, his hips lifting off the floor, "Keep going! That's not naughty at all!"

With a mischievous grin, you run your tongue over the tip of his cock. "I thought you might see it my way."

You start to move your mouth up and down his shaft, circling the tip with your tongue. One of your hands has a firm grip on his cock and is stroking up and down adding pressure to your sucking. With your other hand, you reach between his legs and cup his balls. Rippling your fingers, you jiggle them about in their sack, gently squeezing them and tugging.

You can smell your lovemaking and taste your own excitement on his cock as you take all of his shaft into your mouth. The combined taste of his precum and your wet pussy juices is driving you crazy.

You watch Jim's face as you play, and you can see his face frozen in ecstasy with his eyes closed. His hips are starting to move up and down as you work your magic. Watching Jim is having an effect on you, and your pussy is starting to buzz again.

Not wanting to waste the opportunity, you slide around Jim's body until lifting a leg, you're able to straddle his face. The heat from the fireplace warms your bottom as you settle in. You can feel his breath on your pussy as you lower yourself down until it is rubbing against his lips.

"Please love. Suck Mrs Claus' pussy for her? I think i need to cum again."

His answer is immediate as you feel his tongue stab up into your pussy. You can feel your own body juices trickling down your leg from your massive orgasm and you quake as Jim licks it up with his very talented tongue.

With Jim now sucking and licking your pussy, you go back to work on his tool, stroking and sucking it for all you're worth. You trail your tongue up one side of his shaft and down the other, following the contour of its mushroom head. The taste of his cum is becoming more pronounced as each stroke you make brings up sparkling drops of liquid.

The buzz between your legs is reaching a climax, and you start to stroke Jim's cock harder and faster. Jim's hips are moving up and down now, and you keep your head still, letting him fuck your mouth with is rod. The tongue between your legs is now flicking against your clit rapidly, and you know your orgasm is on its way.

Just as you think you can hold out no longer, you hear Jim shout out, and you quickly put your mouth over the tip of his cock. You're rewarded as you feel hot thick liquid spurt from his tip as Jim's balls empty themselves into your mouth. His balls contract in their pouch and his shaft spasms, continuing to unload his seed. You swallow all you can, adding taste to the wave of sensation you're riding.

The joy at having made Jim cum, and the taste of his pleasure finally put you over the top. One last flick of Jim's tongue on your throbbing clit, and you again explode with sensations. Your whole body shakes as waves of heat and passion ripple up and down your body. Jim is also rewarded with a mouth full of cum as you gush in wetness. Eventually, it is simply too much, and you collapse exhaustedly on Jim.

Laying there on top of Jim by the fire, you both ride out the last waves of pleasure, giving the occasional shiver as your bodies calm down in rest. Head resting on his hip, you watch his cock slowly soften and shrink, and reach out to catch the last drips of cum and put them into your mouth.

"That was simply amazing love." you hear Jim say from between your legs where he is admiring your glistening pussy in the firelight. "I think we should just stay like this for awhile."

And eventually, closed up in the warmth of your love and intimacy, the two of you fall into a cozy slumber.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Christmas Cookies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 633 milliseconds