• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist Confessions

Exhibitionist Confessions

12

Part 1 of 3: Office Fantasies

They sat comfortably in the large office. Both were sharply dressed, business types. There was an odd & awkward tension in the air.

"What should I call you?" Michael asked.

She thought for a moment. "Just call me Kelly. I'd like to keep this on a first name basis because..."

"Don't bother explaining discretion to me," he said, cutting her off. "I already know who you are."

"Do you?"

He nodded. "I watch the news avidly. I know a lot about your stellar reputation. Your secrets are safe here."

A look of embarrassment crept over her face. She blushed. But she also grinned slightly.

"What exactly do you know about me from watching the news?"

"I know that you're an executive at a major financial institution, and that you'll likely become CEO some day. Much of your success comes from grabbing men by the balls and making them do your bidding. Apparently, you can be a real bitch at times, but you've made investors a lot of money with your savvy business skills."

She smiled, almost in laughter. "Were all those things reported on the news?"

"More or less," he replied, with a faint smile of his own. "That's what they say. Maybe not in those words, but it's strongly implied."

"Figures," she shrugged.

"Tell me why you're here."

"I keep asking myself that same question."

"So you don't know why you're here?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

Kelly looked down at the floor. "It's complicated."

"It usually is. Women are complicated creatures. I find that most women have a difficult time articulating what they want, and if they can, they're still unsure of themselves. But in many ways, women can be very similar to men when it comes to wanting their sexual desires fulfilled. It's just that women usually have a harder time fulfilling those needs because of social taboos."

She continued looking down at the floor. "I'd say you've hit the nail on the head with that statement. At least when it comes to me."

"I'm usually right about these things. I could tell a lot about you from the moment you walked in to my office."

"Such as?" she asked, looking straight at him.

"You come across as a real uptight cunt. Many powerful women are the same. They have sex drives which can rival male porn stars. Unfortunately for those women, they tend to avoid sexual encounters to preserve their hard earned reputations, which only increases their urges."

Kelly sighed. "You've certainly provided me with an entertaining morning. We've just met, and you've already called me a cunt and a bitch. It's been a long time since a man has called me those names to my face."

"Am I wrong in my analysis?" Michael asked, knowing he was right.

"I didn't say that either."

"Then tell me I'm right," he insisted.

"You love antagonizing me, don't you?"

"It's part of the process."

"Fine," she replied. "I guess I fit the bill of those women you described. I think about sex a lot. Maybe it's because of the pressures of my job. I masturbate a lot in my apartment. I rarely get laid though. I worked my entire life to be in this position, and the last thing I need is to be labeled a slut, or a whore."

"What fetishes do you have?" Michael asked casually.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sure you don't just masturbate thinking of a man fucking you. There has to be more. What really gets you off? What are your favorite fantasies?"

She thought for a moment. "I've always had exhibitionist fantasies. I'm not saying I want to be in a porn video or anything like that. But I've always liked the idea of being watched, either in public or in the office."

"So you like the idea of being watched while people think you're completely unaware."

"Exactly."

"And what are you doing while these people are watching you?" Michael asked curiously.

"It depends," Kelly replied in a moment of self-reflection. "Sometimes I get-off on the idea of a man looking down my blouse, or up my skirt."

"Surely that's not the biggest thrill for a powerful woman such as yourself."

She took a deep breath. "I imagine having sex in public places, or in the office. I could feel someone's eyes watching me, but I don't know where."

"Do you prefer that the voyeur is a stranger?"

"I do. I love the idea of being watched by someone who isn't in a position to judge me."

Michael nodded. "You like the idea of finally being able to let your hair down so you can have the sex you desire. What makes it even more arousing for you is having someone there to witness it. You get-off on someone seeing your sexual side. Pardon my language, but you get-off on someone watching you be a complete slut & whore."

"That's basically it," Kelly blushed.

She clenched her hands together and crossed her legs tightly. All the tell-tale signs of being nervous were written on her face and body language.

"That's a common fantasy for many women. You have nothing to be ashamed about. I hear it from a lot of powerful women."

"Anyone I might know?" she asked playfully to lighten the mood.

"I've spoken with several women you probably know. I'm not going to mention names because discretion is very important. But I can say that your fantasies are normal."

"I'm glad to hear it."

He paused. "What made you decide to come here today?"

"I became an executive last year. It feels like the more pressure I have, the higher my sex drive becomes. I guess sex is how my body deals with stress."

Michael nodded attentively. "It's a common feeling."

"I've been extremely busy at work these past few weeks. We're in the midst of the largest acquisition in our corporation's history, as I'm sure you've seen on the news. With all of this pressure, my hormones have been raging."

"Have you ever acted on it?"

"A little bit."

"Tell me about that."

Kelly squirmed slightly in her seat. She put her hand on the top button of her blouse and played with the button. The memories were arousing to her.

She took a deep breath. "A few days ago, one of my financial analysts made a small error in his report, so I called him to my office and I ended up snapping at him. I think I called him an idiot. I told him he was careless, and that next time he would be fired. The look on his face was priceless. He was so scared. I felt bad because he's a smart young man."

"You sound regretful over the incident."

"I made up for it," Kelly replied. "That day I wore a small blouse and an office skirt. I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was guilt for yelling at him. Maybe I was just horny. Whatever the reason, I went to the bathroom and removed my bra & panties. I still don't know what I was thinking."

She paused for a moment and looked down at her outfit. She played with the top button of her blouse.

"Please continue," he said. "Did you flash the young man?"

"I did. I called him back to my office an hour after I had yelled at him. I apologized passively. Then I handed him a packet of paperwork while I sat behind my desk. As he approached me, I leaned forward just enough so that he could see down my blouse."

"Did he have a clear view of your breasts?"

"I'm not sure. I couldn't bring myself to make eye contact with him. Maybe he just saw the middle of my bare chest. Or maybe he saw my big nipples."

"Which would you have preferred?" he asked. "Would you rather he saw your small tits completely?"

Kelly thought for a moment. "I don't know. After he took the papers, I looked at him, and he genuinely seemed surprised. He definitely saw something that he wasn't expecting. That's for sure."

"You must have been so aroused. I'm sure you loved that a subordinate saw your intimate area."

"I went straight to the bathroom and touched myself. I had an orgasm masturbating on the toilet seat."

A smile appeared on Michael's face. "You're full of surprises. I like that in a woman."

"I guess that means we're going to be friends."

"That's usually what it means," he replied. "I like this arrangement. It's going to work well for the both of us."

"So what happens next?"

Michael reached over and grabbed a pen & notepad. He quickly began to write. When he was done, he handed the note to Kelly.

"I want you to follow these instructions," he said.

She looked at the note. "What is it?"

"My instructions for you. After it's been completed, we can meet again."

***

A few days later. Kelly sat in her large office reading the company's latest financial report. She prided herself on being more informed and better prepared than all of her male colleagues.

Her eyes occasionally shifted to her purse while she read the documents. She put down the report and opened her purse to look at Michael's note once again.

Kelly thought for a long moment, then she folded the note and placed it back inside of her purse. The door to her office was closed. She quickly loosened her top, then she reached underneath the back of her outfit and unclasped her bra to remove it, before hiding the bra inside of her purse.

After she closed the purse, Kelly walked in front of the full length mirror in her office and fixed her outfit so that everything was neat. She bent over while looking at her braless reflecting. There was a slight view of her small breasts and large nipples. It wasn't overly obvious, but it was enough to grab someone's attention if a person looked carefully enough.

When she stood up straight, she adjust her braless top once again. She picked up the phone and was on the line with her secretary:

'Please send Jeff in here. It's urgent.'

Kelly hung up the phone and leaned back on the comfortable chair. There was an excitement between her legs. Minutes passed while she waited silently for the financial analyst to appear.

There was a knock on the door, then it opened. Jeff apprehensively entered the room. He was a thin young man in his late 20's. He was nervous and intimidated standing in the presence of the powerful executive.

"Have a seat," she said.

He sat down nervously. Kelly knew what Jeff must have been thinking. She knew that Jeff was worried about being fired. It amused her that the meek employee was squirming in his seat. But she had something else in store for him.

"I received your message," he said with an almost quivering voice. "I came as fast as I could."

"Excellent. I like that in an employee. It shows that you're serious about this job."

"Is my job on the line?"

"Why would you think that?" she replied, amused.

"Our last meeting didn't go very well. I made a small mistake and it will never happen again. I've always been a hard worker and I'm a dedicated employee of this..."

"Enough of that," she said, cutting him off mid-sentence. "You're not in trouble. And your job isn't on the line. That's not why I called you in here today."

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you."

Kelly loved having him wrapped around her finger, as she did with most men. It was her guilty pleasure.

"I called you in my office because I think you're a smart and talented person. I overreacted during our last meeting. I want you to know that I appreciate your hard work."

The expression on Jeff's face completely changed. The nerves were gone. He was relieved. He was happy to receive praise from his boss, who was a notoriously demanding woman.

"Thank you," he replied. "I appreciate those comments."

"I'm sure you do. I also wanted to give you documents regarding the upcoming acquisition. I want your due diligence on the matter within a week."

Kelly picked up a pile of papers from the desk and held it in her hand. She didn't bother to stand. She just sat comfortably, expecting Jeff to get the documents from her.

She watched as Jeff nervously stood and walked towards her, closely approaching her desk. When he came near, Kelly handed him the documents while she sat, and abruptly leaned forward, giving him a clear view down her blouse. She looked him straight in the eyes as she handed him the papers. She bent down further, giving him an even better view. She watched the expression on his face, and she loved it.

Part 2 of 3: Public Sex

Days later. Kelly sat on the couch in Michael's office. She was more relaxed this time. More willing to share her secrets.

"You're back," he said.

She smiled and nodded. "I am."

"That means you've completed your task."

"I did," she replied.

"Tell me what happened."

Kelly gathered her thoughts. "To be perfectly honest, I wasn't sure if I was going to follow your instructions. Jeff, my employee, had probably already seen my tits before. If he saw them again, he would know that I've been doing it on purpose. The last thing I need is for him to have nasty thoughts about me, or for him to go around telling everyone about it."

"Yet you did it anyway."

"I did," she nodded. "The thought had been lingering in my mind for days. I finally decided to go for it. I removed my bra, then I called him into my office. Poor guy thought he was going to be fired. I was genuinely amused listening to him kissing my ass. But I made it up to him."

"You showed him your tits?"

"I handed him a pile of worthless papers. It was just extra work for him to do. When he got them from me, I made sure he had a clear view down my blouse. You should have seen the look on his face. At that point he knew that I was doing it on purpose."

"Did you touch yourself afterwards?" he asked. "Most exhibitionist women would be dripping wet after an encounter like that."

"I spent nearly half an hour in the bathroom stall afterwards. Does that answer your question?"

"Good girl," he nodded. "Sounds like quite an experience for a developing exhibitionist such as yourself."

"Developing exhibitionist?" she asked with an eyebrow raised. "Is that what I am?"

"Precisely. A true exhibitionist is a provocateur. Someone willing to push the boundaries of their own sexuality. Merely flashing an office subordinate is not provocative enough."

"This conversation is becoming much more interesting," she replied. "Are you suggesting anything?"

"You tell me. It's your body. We're here to discuss your fantasies, not mine. So, what other exhibitionist fantasies do you have? There are always more."

Kelly thought for a moment. "Public sex. I've always had an unhealthy desire for public sex. Obviously I don't want to get arrested for it. At this point, my name would be all over the news and I would probably be forced out of the company."

"Probably. That's why you shouldn't get caught."

"You make it sound so easy."

"It can be," he replied with confidence. "If you find the right location, and a discreet partner, then you won't get caught. But the beauty of public sex is the risk of getting caught. That's the fun. Even if someone catches you, who knows, the person might like it."

"You're giving me naughty thoughts Michael."

"That's why you're here, isn't it?"

"I suppose," she replied. "Even if I was actually interested in doing this, I wouldn't know where to begin. I wouldn't know where to do it, or even who to do it with. Fantasy is one thing, real life is something else."

"Which is why you need a plan. One that is simple to execute."

Kelly grinned. "You're so bad."

"The weather has been fairly nice lately," Michael stated. "I want you to wear the smallest outfit you have; a revealing top, a short skirt, and high heels. No pantyhose or stockings either. Expose your bare legs. I also want you to wear a lot of make-up, and to let your hair down."

"So you want me to look like a whore basically?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Would you rather be recognized as the business woman that occasionally appears on tv?"

"No. Of course not."

"Then do it," he replied. "Then take a walk through downtown at night. Not too late. Around 9. Make sure you're safe, stay by the main road. There's still plenty of people around, and lights on the sidewalk."

"You don't have to worry about me. I carry pepper spray, and I'm also a brown belt in karate."

Michael cracked a smile. "You should also carry a box of condoms with you."

"The only protection that matters, right?" she jokingly replied.

"It is if you want to orgasm, and to experience your fantasy in a safe way."

"I like the sound of that."

Michael nodded. "I'll send someone to pick you up. You won't know who he is. He won't know your identity either. I'll only give him your physical description, so he knows it's you. Then he'll offer you money, and you'll accept it."

"So you want me to role-play as a prostitute?"

"In short, yes. I think it would suit you well. How do you feel about that?"

"Is he handsome?"

"You should be pleased. Women have told me great things about his prowess in bed. But in your case, you won't be in bed with him. You'll be somewhere outside."

Kelly blushed. "I don't know. This all seems so sudden, and with a stranger. I'll have to think about it."

"Fair enough. I don't want to pressure you into doing something you aren't ready for."

"Are you using reverse-psychology on me?" she asked playfully.

"Not at all."

She thought for a moment. "I'll do it. I'm interested."

"What made you change your mind so fast?" Michael asked.

"I'm tempted to open my legs and show you, but I wont. Your office is too classy for that."

"You must be very aroused right now."

"Very."

"Which aspect in particular is making you feel this way?" he asked. "Public sex? A handsome stranger? A prostitution fantasy?"

"I like all of them. But I especially enjoy the idea of someone taking me in a public place. I'm assuming he's done this before."

Michael nodded. "He has. Many times."

"Then I look forward to it," she smiled. "I'm curious to see where he takes me, and how it happens. Let him know that I'm interested."

"Ask, and you shall receive."

***

As soon as Kelly's meeting with Michael ended, she headed to the mall for a new outfit. She had plenty of short skirts & small tops in her apartment, but none of them were revealing enough. She wanted an outfit that was provocative. She wanted to look the part. Most importantly, she didn't want to be recognized as 'Kelly the powerful business woman.'

She wore sunglasses to cover her face while she browsed for skirts designed for women half her age. In the dressing room she tried on a wide array of different outfits. Each outfit was smaller and more revealing than the next.

After she found the right outfit, Kelly left the department store with a large bag in hand. Once she returned to her apartment, she immediately undressed and marveled at her new appearance in the mirror. The professional woman suddenly looked like a high-class hooker. It shocked and scared her. It was degrading. But it also excited her.

***

Saturday night. The downtown area was vibrant. Young women were out wearing skimpy outfits. Older adult couples also took advantage of the nice weather and went on romantic dates.

Kelly got out of the cab and her heels made loud noises on the pavement. Her black skirt was so short that her panties were almost showing when she stepped out of the cab. Her small top left little to the imagination. Her hair was on the messy side. Her beautiful face was covered in make-up. She looked sexy like a thousand-dollar-escort.

Heads turned when Kelly walked down the street. Men lewdly eyed her body. Women gawked at how tasteless she looked. There was background chatter whenever she walked by. It was a humiliating experience. She held her head down, praying that no one would recognize her. The heavy make-up and slutty attire provided her with enough cover, she hoped.

She waited on the location where Michael had told her to wait. It was on a street corner in a semi-busy location. There were stares from other people, thinking she was a street hooker. Some of the women looked at her with disgust. Some of the men looked at her with a smile.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist Confessions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds