• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cassie Needs the Money Ch. 06

Cassie Needs the Money Ch. 06

12

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you," Jane said, kneeling on Cassie's bed. In front of her stood four naked men, their cocks sprouting like tree trunks, hard as rock and just begging to be drained by the woman gleefully eyeing them. Cassie and Tom were off to the side of the room, the former with her hand in her underwear, touching herself. The latter had his hands tied to the chair behind him so he couldn't pleasure himself.

Cassie nodded and Jane gobbled up the first of the penises, thrusting it to the root into her throat. Pulling back off, she gulped in air before descending on the next one. As she went up and down the line, the men responded by holding the woman's head against them before skullfucking her, finally letting her up for air before she blacked out.

It had only been ten minutes since Cassie and Jane had returned home with the four men, all picked up at a swingers club the former had discovered on the Internet. They'd managed to find some big dick-sporting studs in no time, promising them a night with Jane if they fancied it. Which, of course, they had. Cassie had felt twinges of desire, but she was still recovering from taking two 14 inch black dicks in a scene for her current porno studio earlier in the day.

For now, she was content to let her friend get all the attention. She watched as the men turned Jane onto her back, her head hanging off the bed. Within seconds a man was balls deep in her throat, Jane's hands grasping his buttocks and forcing him as deep as he could go. A second man roughly spread her legs and slammed his cock into her dripping vagina.

"Come on, you fucking whore," the man in her throat said as he gave her his length over and over. "You wanted four cocks, fucking take them."

Jane gasped for breath as the cock left her throat. "Fuck me! Come on, harder, fucking harder! Har...mnnnfffghh!"

Her exhortations curtailed by a cock burying itself in her throat again, the men took turns pounding her pussy and choking her with their penises until she came like a madwoman. Her body spasmed and bucked like she was having 1,000 volts pumped through it. Cassie was so turned on by her friend's actions she had to use every bit of willpower not to get involved herself.

An hour later, the men had left and Jane lay on the bed with Cassie, exhausted. Her legs were spread and Tom was busy feasting on the four loads of cum oozing from her well-fucked hole.

"So... fucking good," she moaned as Cassie caressed her breasts gently, lightly brushing the nipples every so often. "I know it is wrong, I should be a happy family girl, a mother... but I just can't stop wanting, no, needing sex. Ever since we were first together with Michael, it's like this... dial inside has been turned up to max, like all I can think of now is cocks and cum and sex of all kinds. What if I lose my family?"

Cassie leaned in and gave her a tender kiss. "Sssh, don't worry, that'll never happen. You love your kids, you just... some more things to think about in your life. Everyone is entitled to do what they want to be happy and I've never seen you happier. How can your husband deny you this? I think he can see that you need these changes, otherwise he'd have already left you. Talk to him again, be honest... maybe you should spend some more time with your family, take a break from all this for a while? I'll still be here when you want to come back."

For a week, Cassie and Tom lived a 'normal' life, as normal as a life where one partner continuously beds other people, both professionally and recreationally. Jane was nowhere to be seen until, after 7 days, a link to a video file was sent to Cassie via e-mail from Jane's address. Opening it, she watched as Jane appeared on camera. Cassie recognised the room she was in as Jane's marital bedroom. Jane sat on her bed, naked.

"Sorry Cassie," she said, smiling. "I just couldn't help it. Come on, boys... fuck me senseless."

Into shot came three musclebound men, two black and one white. Within seconds one of the men was inside Jane, pounding her down into the bed she was supposed to only share with her husband. The video was an hour long and, skipping along, Cassie was both surprised and delighted to see her lover finally manage to take two cocks inside her vagina at once. She had to turn the volume down, the screams of pleasure were so loud.

"Wow," Tom said, peering over Cassie's shoulder. "Jane's off the hook. She's more of a slut than you are."

Cassie turned sharply, anger flaring inside her. She went to say something in response, but checked herself. Was she really about to argue that she was more of a slut than her friend? Yes, she was.

"You want me to prove what a cock whore I am, Tom? Really?" she barked. "You know what, don't answer. You've seen me on the clips, well... now you're going to see it first-hand."

Tom merely smiled and she wondered if he'd been angling for something like this the whole time. Fine, she thought. She'd get what she wanted and he'd get his wish too. Win / win situation.

Picking up her mobile, she called Michael.

"Hi sweetheart, it's been too long. How...?"

"No time to talk," Cassie interrupted. "I need you and as many hot black studs as you can muster at my flat, tonight, to give me the fucking of a lifetime in front of my limpdick white husband. I want to show him what a slut I am."

"Wow, ok, um... let me think... give me a while to make some calls, I'll see what I can do," he said.

20 minutes later the phone rang and Cassie answered after only one ring.

"Michael, tell me you have good news..." she said, not surprised by how lustful she was right then. Tom merely sat on the couch looking at her, smiling his annoying smug grin. She smiled inside, but maintained her stern demeanour externally.

"Well... I've got some good news and some bad news," he said. Was that nervousness in his voice? Was he afraid of her reaction?

"What's the bad news?" she said, nervous herself. If he couldn't get any men, she'd look a fool and, more importantly, her libido would be dangerously unsatiated.

"Well, I called around some of my friends, colleagues and I could only get about 4 men, including me, to confirm."

"Four? I guess... that'll do," she said, dejected. The fact that only four black lovers ready to pound her holes was a disappointment to her said a lot for how she felt now about sex, how much she felt she needed to be satisfied.

"The good news is... that those four guys said they'll bring some of their friends around too. So... final total is looking to be about 16 guys altogether. Enough for you, sweetie?"

Cassie's jaw dropped open. 16 men? 16?

"Oh wow... I'm speechless. Please, get over here as soon as you can. Let yourself in, I'll be waiting."

She hung up and immediately went into the bedroom, Tom following. She stripped swiftly, tossing her clothes everywhere without a care. Lying back on the bed without a word, she began to masturbate, bringing herself to the edge of orgasm before denying herself that final climax. She wanted to be bursting at the seams when the men began to fuck her, to be so turned on and so lustful she could handle taking 16 men inside her and still want more. Tom merely watched as she brought herself to the brink over and over. She yearned to make herself cum, but with an iron will she stopped every time. Tom was amazed and, when Michael and four other men entered the bedroom, he watched in awe as they disrobed, their chiselled frames and dark skin contrasting so much with Cassie's flawless ivory complexion.

"Two... at once... in my pussy," Cassie mouthed. She was given what she wanted, Michael and a man with a cock as thick as a Coke can stuffing her gushing vagina with relative ease. When they began to fuck her, she finally came, an orgasm so explosive it threatened to knock her out. She refused to let that happen, not like it had last time. Tonight she wanted to experience every second of the sex, no matter how intense the orgasms she felt.

"Grab her legs," one of the men said, strong hands taking her ankles and pulling her legs as wide and straight as they could go. She screamed as the cocks forced themselves deeper with each punishing thrust, her pussy stretched obscenely around the two poles.

"Yes, fuck me harder," she growled. "Make me cum again!"

Incredibly, the two men managed to increase their pace. It was an incredible sight, Tom sitting there in the corner, completely in awe of his amazing wife. He'd seen her on film but this was something else.

Cassie yelled as another climax overwhelmed her, just as powerful as the previous one. "Holy fucking CHRIST! Come on, God, cum inside me, fill me up, fill me up... fucking make me pregnant!"

The two men couldn't hold on much longer and as Cassie reached the peak of her climax, they erupted inside her, spewing jets of thick sperm into her spasming womb. The group collapsed, cocks sliding out of her gushing cunt, all three exhausted.

"Cold water... now," Cassie managed to gasp, one of the men leaving and returning with a full glass. Cassie, without pausing, threw it in her face. The shock of the cold liquid shook her from her orgasmic reverie.

"What are you guys waiting for?" she said, renewed. "Two more in here, right now. All of you, fuck me full of your cum. I want to be leaking spunk for days after this."

Another two men entered her, one of them Michael. He was on top as she easily took the two men's cocks inside her.

"Thank you, thank you," she murmured, the two men getting a rhythm going. Pulling his head down towards her, she kissed him passionately as the cocks began to piston in and out at an ever increasing pace. "Oh God yes, I fucking love black cock so much...!"

She trailed off as the pleasure grew within her once more. As her third orgasm tore through her, she saw one of the men holding a blindfold. Swiftly, before she could do anything to stop - not that she would have done - it was bound around her eyes.

With all vision cut off, it seemed to enhance her pleasure even more. Time, already a fluid concept when she was overcome by this kind of lust, became meaningless. Partners changed, cock after cock drove itself into her. There was so much cum inside her, every time she was emptied of cock, it was like a torrent of spunk just flooded out of her. She loved it.

After who knows how long, she lay there; empty of cock but full to the brim with cum. Still blindfolded, she wondered what was happening, though her thoughts were muddled by the state of orgiastic bliss she was in. The men had torn orgasm after orgasm out of her tired, tortured frame, but she was never satisfied, always wanting more, screaming at them to fuck her harder, faster, more and more.

Still, a break was nice for a while. Suddenly, a tongue flicked against her very well used hole. She smiled and kept herself spread wide as Tom began to devour her cunt and the seed spilling liberally from it. She put both hands on his head and pressed him hard against her pussy.

"Mmm, enjoying yourself down there, sissy?" she chuckled as he lapped at her slit. His answer was muffled by her groin. "I bet you are, you dirty fucker. Like the taste of cum? Like sucking up the spunk of 16 men? Eat it all up, you sissy fuck."

She ground her hips into his face, forcing the cum to flow quicker out of her, yelling obscenities at him as he gulped down the semen. Finally, he was done and the black men took her again, this time taking turns in her ass. 16 times cum was deposited in her back passage, leaving her totally exhausted and, at last, satiated. But there was one more thing to do.

"Help me up, boys," she said. "Sissy, get under me here."

The blindfold finally removed, Cassie blinked as she got used to the light once more. Tom lay on the bed and the men helped her squat over his face.

"Here," she grinned, pushing out a stream of cum right into his mouth. "Drink it down, cuck." Torrents of spunk splattered in his mouth and over his face. Cassie threw her head back and laughed as the men lowered her down until she was almost smothering Tom, his tongue now working its way into her asshole, desperately seeking out more sperm. She was amazed by his appetite for the semen, enjoying the soothing feel of his tongue on her fucked hole.

When they were done, Cassie lay on the bed, Tom sent from the room so she could be alone with Michael, the other men leaving.

"That was incredible," she said, leaning her head on Michael's broad chest, snuggling up to him.

"Our pleasure, milady," Michael said, pretending to doff an imaginary cap at her.

"No, seriously," Cassie said, chuckling. "That was beyond amazing. I'm like at this point in my life now where I need to do... everything. The sky's the limit. I'm so... open to sex and fucking and love now, my life is so different to what it used to be. Just the thought of sex with a stranger would have sent me running away screaming a few months ago and now... now my husband is eating their cum out of me. What's next?"

"There's a lot we can do with you, my dear," Michael said, stroking her hair. "You have a lot of love inside, for your husband, for Jane, for me. I can see you in love with a lot of people, living one life yet touching so many others. It's not just the sex, you ... connect with people on that basic level where they feel needed by you, and they feel protective of you. You've got this amazing potential in your career and your personal life. I'm happy to be here to try to help you fulfil it."

A tear ran down Cassie's cheek, so moved was she.

"Close the door and lock it," she said. Michael did so and returned to her. She straddled him and they made love in her marital bed, Tom sleeping on the couch outside, all three content with their lot.

"Rise and shine, sleepyheads," Tom shouted, pulling back the curtains in their bedroom. Cassie and Michael grumbled, but woke up, surprised to see Tom carrying a tray laden with two breakfasts.

"For you," he said, handing them the long tray. Cassie smiled at him, happy he was taking all this so well, a man he'd never met sharing his marital bed with his wife. Whistling, he left them to it. Michael glanced at Cassie and she shrugged, taking a bite out of the jam-covered toast. She was ravenous after the exertions of last night and was planning on having a long talk with Michael about where she could go, sexually, from there.

After breakfast, the two of them showered together. Cassie couldn't resist kneeling and giving Michael a slow blowjob as the water cascaded down onto her. The load of cum she received washed down her breakfast quite nicely.

"You took your time," Tom said as they exited the bathroom.

"Yep," Cassie replied, saying no more. "So, anyway, Michael... what do you think I can do next? I'd love to break my cherry with a few more things, I think. Surprise me."

"Mm, ok, I've got a few ideas, I think I can set something up tonight actually," he pondered.

"I think I might need a bit of time to let my holes recover," Cassie said, frustrated.

"Ah, well, I think... yes, I can still do something, don't worry... just come over to my studio at 7 and I'll have your first surprise ready."

"Can't wait," Cassie beamed.

Michael left them soon after and the rest of their day was spent doing boring 'normal' things. Of course, Cassie would continuously tease Tom throughout with tales of her exploits, causing him much consternation in the supermarket as he attempted to hide his raging erection as she whispered in his ear about how much she loved black men.

"Can I come with you?" he said as the time for her to head to Michael's studio arrived.

"I don't think so, not this time," she said, applying her makeup. "I think a girl's got to have time to herself, you know. I'll let you stay here and think about what might be happening to me, ok? I'll even let you wank yourself off as a present. I know you must be aching down there..."

She left him and, soon, was over at Michael's, using her key to open the main door. The lights were dimmed, except for spotlights shining on the big double bed she'd used so many times before. There was a note on it. Picking it up, she read her instructions.

"My dearest Cassie, tonight we shall entertain you with a few 'firsts'. Just get naked, get on the bed and wait. All will be revealed. Love, Michael."

She didn't need a second invitation to disrobe. She loved being naked, especially when it was as a prelude to getting fucked hard. Her birthday suit on, she descended onto the smooth silk sheets and waited.

A few minutes later she heard the sound of padding feet walking towards her out of the gloom. A young girl appeared in front of her, beautiful, seductive, and totally naked. Her pussy was shaved clean, her legs long and slender, ending in wide hips. Her skin was creamy white, her breasts ample yet not excessive. Golden hair cascaded down over her shoulders.

"Hello Cassie," the girl said. "I'm Emily. Michael told me to tell you that I was 18 this week. He hopes you'll enjoy your first sex with a teenage girl."

Cassie was almost salivating now as the girl climbed slowly onto the bed, crawling up to her until they were mere inches apart. Softly, gently, they embraced, lips meeting as Emily pressed the older woman down onto the bed.

Her skin was so soft, innocent, yet the way she was kissing her, the way her hands were caressing Cassie's body, that was anything but innocent. Emily broke the kiss and moved down, both hands on the older woman's breasts, tongue massaging and flicking the nipple of one before moving to the other. Cassie bit her lip, loving how the girl was making her feel. Further down she went, slowly, gently kissing and licking all the way until she finally dove between Cassie's legs and began devouring her juicy cunt.

"Oh fuck yes!" Cassie gasped as Emily worked on her pussy. Fingers slipped inside her, rubbing her tenderest inner spots until her back arched, an orgasm making her buck and quiver with pleasure. Emily removed her face from between Cassie's legs and moved back up the woman's body, sharing another passionate kiss while still covered in her juices.

"My turn," she smiled, pulling away and turning around, on her knees. Cassie got up and greedily ate her young lover's cunt before deciding to move up a bit, feasting on her pink asshole. Emily squealed as Cassie tongued her butt, inserting finger after finger into her vagina. Emily was so wet that, tucking her thumb into her palm, Cassie easily slid her entire fist into the girl's slit, up to the wrist.

"Oh God, yes, oh please, don't stop, fuck!" Emily gasped, clawing at the sheets as her ecstasy rose. "Oh, it feels so fucking good, I love it, oh yes, yes, yeesss!!"

Emily collapsed forward, her body shaking with her own powerful climax. Cassie eased out of her, the girl's pussy stretched and gaping. Cassie couldn't resist dipping her tongue in there and getting a good taste of the young girl's sweet snatch before they both lay together.

"That was great," Emily said. "I hope you liked it. Michael said you were special and now I know. Can I ... see you out of work too? I'd like to do this again. A lot."

Cassie smiled. Michael had been right; she had an amazing effect on people.

"Of course, I'll introduce you to my friend Jane. I'm sure we can... have some fun together," Cassie winked.

"I'd like that," Emily smiled. "I've got to go now, your next surprised is on the way, I expect."

Cassie watched the girl disappear into the darkness, lying back at the head of the bed and waiting for her next course. Nothing happened. Minutes went by and she was puzzled. Hadn't the girl said she was getting another surprise? What was going on?

Finally, out of the gloom, two more women appeared. This time they were much older than Cassie, at least in their forties. Still, they were in great shape and Cassie smiled wickedly as they climbed onto the bed without a word, one on each side of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cassie Needs the Money Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds