• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Gift From His Father Ch. 23

A Gift From His Father Ch. 23

123

Thanks again to Spirit02 for editing and keeping me focused.

*****

Finally they were able to settle themselves and reluctantly disengaged themselves before looking to John. They were eager for more, when they heard a tiny voice call from across the room.

Standing in the doorway, her peasant dress hanging off one shoulder exposing a large naked breast, the nipple being casually wrenched as if she were twirling a lock of her rich black hair, was a beautiful Latin woman.

"Excuse me, the door was opened. John you were going to take me home?" she said, but it was more of a question.

~~~

Concerned that Rocky's information may be out of date having spent the last seventy-seven years imprisoned within the Ring of Power, John reluctantly accepted his financial advice. That had been several days ago. Although he had his doubts, he hoped that he didn't reveal them. Even if Rocky was out touch, he's John D Rockefeller, one of the wealthiest men who ever lived, even a bad guess would be better than what he or Mark were capable of, not that John had money worries. But he was investing heavily in his projects and he didn't want to have to actively follow his investments. He preferred to leave that to his brokers.

However, his high school buddy Mark Taylor was becoming very proficient with finances and computer programming since John had given him a little boost. He had been subtle, Mark may not have known how John had amplified his curiosity and intellect, but he may be getting a little suspicious. John told him his educated guesses had been lucky but Mark knew it was more than that. The Boutique was now open in three major shopping malls and Cindy was spending her time commuting between the three. But she and Mark had ensured their employees were well trained and paid. So, despite the added responsibilities she wasn't working any harder and had time for relaxation from time to time.

For his part, John was simply a silent investor, willing to let Cindy buy him out whenever she was willing. The partnership was working well however; she loved the fact that the boutique was successful and she could finally have a life.

If the truth be known, it was probably due to the fact that she was finally well rested, that is when Mark wasn't fucking her silly that she began to notice a few little things. For example, that Mark seemed to be a little bigger than she remembered when they first got together. Also, he never seemed to tire and could cum as many times as she seemed to need him to without the number of his ejaculations dropping off. She attributed it to his youth. Not that she was complaining. But if she let him, he wouldn't stop fucking her until she would beg for him to stop and she'd walk funny for the next two days.

It was a good thing that he was taking classes at San Jose State University. She was worried when he first told her of his plans. She knew that she'd lose him to some young sexy coed with big tits and a nice ass. But, Mark told her he wasn't interested in anyone but her and proved it daily. She loved him, but she knew it wouldn't last. Nevertheless, she was happy to enjoy it for as long as it did.

John and Mark talked daily, usually just to update John on his cash flow and alert him to any financial changes he needed to know about.

So it came to John as a complete shock when Mark called to tell him how his latest investments had paid off better than they could have dreamed possible. "John, you are officially a tycoon," Mark told him. "Your net worth is now somewhere over 50 million dollars. Whoever is giving you stock market advice, don't let them go!"

~~~

Ana hated cleaning the second story bedrooms and master suite, so it made no sense to the other maids when she traded duties and agreed to take it on full time. She was the senior maid having been employed just after Carmen and Maria left without giving notice. Ana was determined to find time to secretly use her employer's very special sex toy, the Sybian. The one time had changed her life and she was eager to try it again. She knew that she'd have to be very careful, so she planned on working very hard and as quickly as possible to make sure she could squeeze in her sessions.

~~~

Drunk with power, he wallowed at his success. Who knew that he could turn an innocent teenage girl into a lesbian by his mere thoughts of seeing all those young women naked in the locker room? He continued to ride unnoticed by his hostess in the back of her mind. "She has a family, let's see how far we can take this," he thought.

She entered her home only a couple of miles from the high school. Like most teens her age she went to the fridge and pulled out the jug of milk and filled a glass. All that sex had made her thirsty. Her mind was still swimming with all the things she did with her girlfriend. "I guess she really is my girlfriend now isn't she." As she walked to her room she bumped into her older brother, almost spilling the half full glass of milk.

"Hey kid, watch where you're going, unless you want to be on your hands and knees cleaning up that mess? You know how mom is about eating in our rooms." Her older brother said as he stepped past her on the way from the bathroom to his bedroom.

Dr. Smith got an idea. He began to tell the young girl how much she loved her brother and had lusted after him for years. It is time to act on that lust. "Follow him into his room and make your move."

She remembered her earlier crush on her older brother. She did wonder what he was packing, she imagined it being a bit larger than average. She'd seen a glimpse or two of him when he was coming out of the bathroom having just finished a shower. Yes, it was time to find out just how big he was and if he knows how to please a girl.

She entered his room and closed the door, leaning on it. "What's up sis? Lose your way?"

She had a look on her face that he'd seen before, one of drunken lust. He'd seen it at a few of the frat parties he had attended. It worried him.

"Ahh what are you doing?" he asked as she began unbuttoning her blouse, revealing her pink bra and flat stomach.

"What I have been dreaming of doing for a long time, dear brother." Discarding her blouse she lunged at him. But being larger than her and with a few years on the football team he easily knocked her away and yelled for her to cover up and behave herself.

"He's only playing hard to get," she realized as Dr. Smith whispered, "Lose the bra. Let him see what he's been missing." She stood and stared at him before she unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor in front of them.

"Have you lost your mind?" he said at the same time ogling a pair of the nicest tits he'd seen in a long while, his cock hardening despite his outrage.

"Come on brother, you know you've secretly wanted to get your hands on these puppies for a while. Now's your chance, we've got about an hour before mom comes home."

"Are you nuts? That's incest. We are family, we don't do that. Who have you been hanging around?" he said as she slowly advanced, backing him into a corner.

"For God's sake," Dr. Smith sighed and just like that he found himself within the young man's mind looking at a pair of perfect tits just waiting to be played with. "What are you waiting for, you've been trying to sneak a peek at them for years and now there they are. Go for it!"

"Well. Maybe if we keep this just between the two of us. I have to admit that I have wondered what they looked like." Drawn to his sister like a moth to a flame he pulled her close and began to feel her tits. He lifted them to feel their weight and then taking one of the pink nipples into his mouth, he sucked on it as it hardened.

"Oh!" panted his little sister. He was turning her on more than she thought possible. She fumbled with his belt and pulled out his hard cock. He left her tit for a moment, and pulled down her panties and skirt. She was now completely naked, and had his hard cock in her hand. She quickly sucked it into her mouth before he realized what they were doing.

She marveled at how her day was going as she happily sucked her brother's cock. "I guess I am not a lesbian after all," she thought as she brought her brother off and swallowed his juices, enjoying the taste as he passionately roared as he came, filling her mouth until it ran down her chin.

They sat back catching their breath, surprised at what they'd done, but feeling no guilt. She licked her lips and he stared back at her open pussy framed by soft blonde curls. He was beginning to soften, but he knew that he had to sink his cock in his sister's pussy or he'd go mad. She saw the look on his face and watched his cock begin to swell. Sitting on the floor now, she spread her legs and began to finger her pussy while curling her other index finger, beckoning him to her.

Without ceremony he lunged forward and she guided him into her wet and ready pussy. She shrieked as his large cock forced her wider than she'd been before. She was tight and he tried to be gentle but he was too eager and before he knew it he was balls deep. She sighed heavily while he rested, enjoying the tight fit.

"Well big brother, are you going to fuck me, or simply enjoy the view?"

He needed no more coaxing, and began pulling back slowly, driving her crazy, and then slid back inside her quickly. "Come on bro, fuck me," she taunted.

He began fucking her as hard as he could, each time he hit bottom his balls slapped her ass and echoed through the small room. He fucked her missionary for about four minutes before he switched and leaned her over his desk, fucking her from behind going even deeper than before. She shrieked, announcing her orgasm. "My brother made me cum," she thought as her scream died to a soulful moan. They switched places again. This time she got on top and lowered herself onto him using her hands on his chest to steady herself, then she bounced on him as she came again. He came too, flooding her with his thick seed.

Just then, the door opened. Their mother stood in the doorway. The stench of their fucking assaulted her, the smile disappeared from her face and she saw her naked daughter perched on her equally naked son, both panting, both realizing that they were in serious trouble.

"What are you doing? How could you do..." their mother yelled and then froze mid-sentence before continuing, "...this without me?" She ripped open her dress, buttons flying everywhere, and joined her children on the floor. She pulled her son's softening cock out of her daughter's slippery pussy and into her mouth, savoring the taste of their combined juices.

She didn't remember ever seeing her mother naked, so while her mother sucked her brother's cock back to life, she released her mother's large breasts from the confines of her bra and slid her panties down her soft legs and over her heels. She took her place between those legs and ate her second pussy of the day. She quickly brought her mother to a climax, one the likes of which she'd never before experienced. Before long they had switched positions and she found herself on her hands and knees as her son fucked her from behind while she ate her daughter's pussy.

Hearing the noise upstairs, he climbed the stairs and followed the sound to his son's bedroom. The sight that he saw was unfathomable. He dropped his bible and study books, pulled the white collar from around his neck, and removed his cock from his pants, his daughter quickly taking him into her mouth.

Dr. Smith roared with laughter that only he could hear, as he saw how easy it was to manipulate and corrupt this family. No doubt they would be fucking each other for the rest of their lives now. He howled as he gave the pastor additional instructions to make sure to fuck his daughter in her tight virgin ass. She'd been saving it just for him.

~~~

Standing in the doorway, looking at the aftermath of the mini orgy, and obviously aroused as she pulled on her nipple as if she were simply twirling a lock of hair, she waited.

Everyone looked at the girl and then at John, who merely shrugged and froze both the woman and April in place simultaneously. He turned to Elizabeth and Candace and explained who the woman was and that he'd temporarily made her believe that she was a simple hostess at a local chain of Mexican Restaurants. He explained that at the time he had had his hands full and that seemed to be the simplest solution.

Both Elizabeth and Candace were taken by the young woman's beauty, despite her being a potential enemy. John explained that he froze April because he was concerned she might remember the woman who may have played a part in her mental abduction. Were that the case, she'd be dealt with, but he had more important matters to attend to.

"I am going to wake the woman; I named her Linda del Rio. She will be your new maid," John told Candace. "She'll know how your kitchen is arranged and where you keep your cleaning supplies. Anything else you'll need to supply. You can build any back story you like, she'll accept it." He turned and looked at his betrothed, he didn't like freezing April and keeping her in the dark, but he needed time to figure things out, and recapturing his father was at the top of his list. In a blink he was dressed and clean, smelling wonderful to the women.

Meanwhile Linda's attire had changed too. In place of her long peasant dress and sandals she now wore a black skirt, white blouse and apron. Her hair was twisted and sitting on her head. She wore worn black work shoes with white socks turned down on her ankle and a minimum of makeup. She was still stunning. She looked like a cross between Rosario Dawson and Jennifer Lopez. Her dark features only made her look more exotic and alluring.

John looked at his watch. He hated to leave, but he had a lot to do and he hadn't yet figured out how to completely stop time, something he was working on.

Candace thought that a maid would certainly come in handy. How would she explain this charade to April? If they were to maintain hiding the woman's true identity, she didn't want April to get close to her, particularly if she was a potential enemy. She could use her mind control on her daughter as she had before, but she didn't like doing that, worried that it may have some ill effect.

"Ah, John..." she hesitated. "Master, I don't think it should be me having to explain this to April. You just proposed to her and she is an adult after all." Candace was of two minds. She was thinking maternally, but at the same time questioning her master, lover, and boss. It was getting confusing for her. But she was concerned for her daughter. It was different when they were alone, but she was in front of another agent and didn't want to seem disrespectful.

John looked at Candace for a moment and realized that she was right; he was taking the easy way out. "You're right," he said, and he walked over to April and took her hands in his and spoke to her as he unfroze her. "Apes, the woman in the doorway is your mother's new maid. Linda del Rio. You are to treat her as hired help, don't get too close, she may not be here very long. It is a trial thing. You have never met her or seen her before." He kissed her gently on the lips as Candace and Elizabeth watched. "I have to go but I will call you later."

April blinked, returning the kiss; it made her wet all over again. "Okay," she said meekly.

John walked over to where Linda stood, still motionless, and he unfroze her as soon as he was standing in front of her. "Linda, Candace has decided that she wants to give you another chance. She hasn't been pleased with your work, but I convinced her that she should give you one final chance. As you know they don't wear many clothes around the house and I wouldn't be surprised if she required you to work only in your apron. You need this job, are you up to the task?"

Candace, April and Elizabeth had forgotten they were naked. John had erased from Linda's memory what she'd seen earlier; she was only aware of what she was able to see as she awoke. She began processing the information.

"Sir, I am so sorry. Thank you for standing up for me. I will work even harder," she said, eager to please.

Candace took that opportunity to interject, "Very well, Linda," she said as she sauntered up and curled herself against John. "I am willing to wipe the slate clean and begin anew. Why don't you see what you can prepare for lunch? Afterwards we will reevaluate your duties and see what we can improve on."

"Yes, mistress," Linda smiled brightly, turned on her heels, and headed into the kitchen.

John kissed Candace after pulling her into a close hug and whispered, "Take care of my girl. I'll be back as soon as I can." He turned to Elizabeth. "If you have nothing else planned I have a job for you. Catch up with me in an hour or so."

~~~

Her phone rang, startling her, but she managed to find it among the discarded clothes and seeing who it was, she quickly opened the line with a touch of the screen.

"Hello?" she decided to act innocent.

"Hi, it's me. Are you alone? Can you talk?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

"I have to see you again. That was wild, what we did at school in my van, I mean. I didn't know that you..." She couldn't find the right words. "I mean you were so good, I don't think I've ever come that hard before." She hesitated again. "Can you get away? My folks are gone for an hour. We could explore a little more."

With Dr. Smith's influence it was easy to see how anxious her friend was, "An hour isn't much time, why don't you come over here, my folks are cool, they won't mind. You could stay for dinner."

"Are you sure? I thought they were...ah you know kind of conservative."

"Not to worry, it will be fine. See you in thirty minutes, okay?"

She didn't wait for a reply, she simply disconnected the call, moaning loudly and then panting.

"Get that mouth back over here and finish eating your mother's pussy," her mother said as she pulled her son's cock out of her mouth and then licked it like a dripping ice cream cone before putting it back in and closing her lips around it.

Her daughter slowly responded. It was hard for her to move too quickly with her father's cock pounding her tight little ass from behind. He was close to coming; he couldn't believe how incredibly tight his daughter's ass was. His eyes were bugging out, but for some reason he wasn't quite there yet.

Dr. Smith was delighted with his improving control over the family. At first he had to bounce back and forth between each member, but soon he was able to convey his thoughts to each regardless of whose mind he was in. And soon he'd have another victim under his control.

~~~

There was a bit of a chill in the air, the temperature only reaching the mid fifties. But it was a bright and sunny day. John was mentally preparing himself to meet with Dinah Cohen as he walked through the marina towards the restaurant. He needed to be an asshole and callous. He didn't want to be like that, but Dinah Cohen deserved nothing more.

"Sir, if I might add a thought?" Rocky spoke to him as his father used to from the confines of the Ring of Power through some sort of telepathy. "You don't have to be that way. It is taxing on you. Besides you've already punished her. John, perhaps if you were just yourself, be straightforward, no need to be nice. Feel free to snapping at her occasionally, to keep her off balance may be enough."

"Thanks, Rocky. I hadn't considered that. But what if I forget what it was that she did? In the short time you've know me, you know that I enjoy treating people well."

"In that case, why don't you simply tattoo a message on her forehead, one that only you can see and then you will remember every time you look at her?"

This made John laugh loudly. "That's a Great idea, Rocky. I'll do it."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Gift From His Father Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds