• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tricia's Night Out

Tricia's Night Out

Jack lay in bed, listening to the time go by.

A large clock on the wall ticked away the seconds, the minutes, the hours. He'd gone to bed at 11. It was now nearly 2.

Tricia wasn't home yet. He couldn't sleep until she returned.

She was 66, he was pushing 70, still as crazy about his sexy wife now as when they married so many decades ago, raising children, having grandchildren. Tricia was a model for what older women aspire to. With her natural chestnut brown hair and flashing green eyes, she was drop-dead gorgeous still, tall and lean and shapely, a lifelong devotee of exercise and keeping her shape. She had the requisite wrinkles of a woman her age, but much less so than other women in that range, with slight puckers of crow's feet around her brilliant eyes and perfect mouth that held bright white teeth.

He knew men found her attractive, welcomed it even as it frightened her. He wasn't that secure about himself, a tad overweight and not able to perform as readily as in years past. That's what haunted him the most. He well remembered what it was like to be younger, to will a soft cock to hard life almost just by thought.

Now. Now was different. Now he feared Tricia, with a very high sex drive for a gal her age, would look elsewhere for contentment.

She'd gone out on the town with her girlfriends, a not uncommon occurrence, one Jack took in stride. But when she'd come home late...that's when his imagination ran wild.

Crunching sounds in the driveway. She was home. The garage door lifted, she pulled inside, it closed. He waited. Long minutes passed until she came up the stairs, humming happily. He heard her go to the 'fridge, pour herself one last glass of wine. He wondered how many she'd had before. He wondered how it affected her judgement, her desire, her willingness.

She came up stairs, slowly, still humming. It was dark, with just enough light from the hallway windows to silhouette her beautiful form. She wore a dark skirt, no nylons. Her legs were long, strong, supple. His dick stirred.

"Did...did you have a good time?" he heard himself ask weakly. "It's late. I was worried."

She said nothing, but he saw those white teeth flash in a smile as she walked in, putting her drink on the headboard of the king-sized bed. He sniffed. She smelled of liquor, and seemed a bit uneasy on her feet.

She stripped down, naked, her big, brown bush coming into view as she stood next to his side of the bed to disrobe, then walk slowly to her side, her large boobs bouncing, flashing white in the dimness, offsetting the deep tan of the rest of her luscious body. His dick stirred all the more.

"Yes," she sighed, slipping under the covers and draping one thigh, strong and silky, over his lap. She felt his dick stiffen under it.

"A very...very good time," she said, slipping that thigh down a bit, her knee nuzzling his bloated balls, working her hand into his boxer openings to tickle his dick. "A very good time."

"Oh, God, Tricia, no, no, no!" he lamented, turning his head to face her, gasping as she gripped his dick harder, squeezing.

He was fully erect. He'd have trouble getting that hard in recent years, but Tricia never failed on certain occasions to get him there. On nights like tonight. On nights of her adventures.

She smiled, leaning to his face, gently breathing on him. He inhaled.

"Smell that," she laughed gently. "Can you smell...him on me? Can you smell...cock, my darling?"

"No, please ...Tricia, no..." he begged,his cock throbbing in her small, strong hand as it moved up and down. "Please..."

"He was a young one, but you know that, they're all young ones, and you know that, too," she continued, carefully stroking his dick, playing off his body movements, slowing as needed, speeding up when the time was right, punctuating her words with her hand. "And big...god, he was soooo big..."

The clock's ticking echoed louder in Jack's brain as she continued.

"He'd been watching me, I could feel it, from the bar while the girls and I sat in a booth," she said. "It was getting late, they started leaving, one by one. Then, you know, it was just me. In the booth. Alone. He kept staring at me, this young one, smiling. Oh, Jack he was so handsome, so cute, dark hair, big smile, athlete's build."

"What...what did you do?" Jack said breathlessly, trying not to imagine what he knew she would say.

"Well, I nodded, smiled," she said, stroking, stroking, stroking, her fingers getting slick with his precum. "I nodded, smiled...he came over. With a Jack Daniels, I believe it was, and a chardonnay. For me. He'd noticed what I'd been drinking. Such a thoughtful young man."

Her hand twisted on his cock now, moving in a different rhythm, moving him closer.

"We chatted," she said. "His name was William, not Bill he said, but William. William. Such a strong name for a strong young buck! Anyway, we chatted, he was in town on business, the youngest in his sales team, 23 I believe he said. We chatted..."

"And...?" Jack groaned.

"Well, I was a little tipsy, and I spilled a bit of my wine on him, on his, his lap, you see, his lap," Tricia said in a lower, more sultry tone now, still stroking her husband, her knee pushing harder into his balls. "So I took my napkin and brushed him off. Imagine my surprise when I felt...well, I felt what I have in my hand now, Jack. Only bigger. Longer. Thicker."

"Fuck, Tricia, no, please, you didn't, please, please," Jack moaned, out of equal parts pleasure and humiliation.

"Yes, Jack," she sighed. "Bigger and longer and thicker. A real man, for a boy, really, a boy with a real man's cock. Unlike, I'm sad to say, you!"

He cried now, tears in his eyes, trickling down his cheeks. This wasn't unusual for them, for her, for him. ON her nights out. Her hand quickened on his cock.

"We kissed, you know, there in the dark, as I, as I cleaned his pants, as I brushed off my wine, as I did it harder and harder, we kissed, and my God, could William kiss, so romantically, so wonderfully," she snarled directly into Jack's ear, her body aflame as she felt his tremble and shiver. "He is a very, very good kisser, Jack, a romantic kisser. And of course, that made him grow. I could feel it through his pants, it just kept getting bigger and harder..."

"Dammit, Tricia, dammit!" he cried, wanting to push her hand away, jump from bed, run away and hide from this most recent shame.

"It was dark, you know, you know that bar, dark and where we were off in a corner, so isolated...so easy to...to do things...in the dark, no one seeing us!" she giggled. "So I unzipped him. I took out his cock. His huge cock. I could barely get my fingers around it, it was so big!"

Jack moaned, feeling his nuts swell. Tricia felt it, too and slowed her pumping, bringing him to the edge, torturing him.

"So big...just soooo damned big," she growled, biting his earlobe, pushing hard into his balls with that insistent, smooth knee. "I wanted him, I wanted to make him, you know, cum right there, but William was a gentleman and then he slipped his hand under my skirt, his fingers under my panties. And he played with me, Jack, he didn't at all seem to mind how, you know, hairy I am down there. In fact he commented on it, he moaned as he kissed me, he moaned how sexy it is that older women don't shave! Can you imagine? This is a young man who, I suspect, has had SO many young girls who do shave, but here he is moaning into my mouth about MY hairy pussy! He was trembling, Jack, he seemed to love it so!"

"Tricia...don't..please stop...I can't..."

"You can and you WILL, Jack, you WILL!" she growled, thumping that knee to his balls, making him cry out in pain as she stroked his dick. "You will because...you married me for it! You love my sense of, well, adventure, you know you do! Look at you, look at your pathetic, small cock, it's so fucking hard now as I tell you this! It's always hard when I tell you this! I should stop now, you're so disgusting!"

And she did, pulling her hand away, Jack's eyes going wide at the interruption, his hips thrusting into empty air. She laughed, leaving her knee on his balls, pumping them slowly, making his dick drip precum onto his fat belly.

"He made me cum, you know Jack, he made me cum, William did, with those long, amazingly talented fingers," she hissed into his ear. "He had three in me, three fingers in my hairy old cunt, and that thumb, my GOD, that thumb, he used it on my clit to make me cum! He made me cum, Jack, like you have NEVER. MADE. ME. CUM!"

Jack almost did at the force of her words and the pressure of her knee that she modulated like a handjob, pushing his balls, which pushed up at his cock. He groaned through his cries.

"And after that, Jack, after he pulled out his fingers and licked them clean, can you imagine, he licked his delicious fingers clean of me, after that, I leaned over and blew him," she said calmly. "That's right, Jack, I sucked his cock. Right there in the bar. I took that huge young cock into my mouth and sucked him, the way I could never suck you, not that disgusting little weenie of yours! It filled my mouth, Jack, I stroked it up into my mouth, I could barely get the head in, but I did, and then worked it down, down, taking half, more, in my mouth. He was fucking choking me, Jack, that enormous, thick piece of meat was choking me! I stroked and sucked harder, Jack, I was cupping his beautiful hairless young balls with my other hand, and was stroking his dick into my mouth! God, Jack, it was so good, so fucking good!"

Tricia growled now, thrusting a hand into her lushly vegetated pussy, soaking wet, fingering herself, bringing herself close as she continued to pump that knee to his balls, his wet dick bobbing in the air with frantic thrusts.

"Then...then he...his balls, oh fuck, Jack, oh fuck, those balls...I could feel them get bigger, I could feel them pulsate in my hand...that cock, it got bigger and thicker in my mouth, fuck, fuck!" she cried out, bringing herself to orgasm. "And it shot, Jack, it shot out these...oh fuck, oh fuck, these ropes of cum, it was so much, so much!!"

It was too much for Jack. His dick, untouched by Tricia's hand, his balls flattened under her pressing knee, shot. He came with a low, guttural moan, thick jets of cum not nearly as forceful as they would have been 30 years ago, but hot, steady, pooling on his trembling belly as Tricia watched, eyes flashing white in the dark, teeth bared in a snarling smile.

"SO MUCH CUM!" she screamed. "I couldn't swallow it all..it filled my mouth, Jack, and I pulled off and he shot more, more cum, onto my face, my neck, so much...cummmmmmm..."

Her orgasm abated, as did Jack's. Both lay still in the dark, panting. She finally pulled her knee from his emptied balls and sat up, over them.

"Then, Jack, this wonderful young man, William, William, you know what he did, Jack?" she cooed, bending to put her mouth near his wilting cock and cooling cum. "He. Fucking. KISSED ME! Can you imagine, Jack, this beautiful, thoughtful young man, kissed me with cum in my mouth, on my face, my neck! He shared, Jack, something you never did, he shared his load with me, he slurped it from my face, he licked it off my neck, and he kissed me! Not a peck, Jack, like you've attempted, no, not that, but a full kiss, hubby dear, with cum in my mouth! HIS cum. Oh, God, Jack it was beautiful, so beautiful!"

She bent lower, slurping some of Jack's cum into her mouth, holding it open to show him as she sat up and back, leaning to his face.

"Ki...m..." she snarled and descended on him.

Jack couldn't move, he froze, as Tricia planted her cum-smeared lips on his, parting them, shooting the cummy load into her mouth, his eyes open, fixed on hers, his shocked, terrorized, hers heavy lidded, lustful, in control. He tasted it, blanched at the flavor, but swallowed, feeling Tricia's cum-slick tongue push inside his mouth, forcing it down his throat. She kissed him deeply and wetly, grinding her pussy into his hip and thigh, cumming again as she did.

"Smell my breath, Jack," she cooed, breaking the kiss, washing her scent over him. "Smell cock. Cum. William's. And yours..."

Playfully, she grabbed his dick, which was softening, stroking it hard, using her other hand to cruise the palm over the head, making him shriek in post-orgasmic tortured agony. The supersensitive head was on fire and he writhed in sweet pain under her hand as she now drew her nails up the shaft, cupping them around the tip, slowly stroking that sensitive head and making his body shake.

"Take it, take it, bitch, take it," she snarled, stroking him harder, making the pain increase, pain that soon numbed under the constant abuse as he felt his dick stiffen again as she jerked him. "Take it..."

She swung herself over him, sitting up, fisting his cock to her hairy cunt and sheathing the spongy tip to her hole, pushing down. She felt him enter her, get harder. She leaned over him, laughing, lapping the cum from his lips and pushing it into his mouth.

"Now fuck me, Jack, fuck your wife, fuck me like the cuckold you are!" she hissed, pinching his face in her hand as she rippled her beautiful old ass on him, taking him balls deep in her pussy. "Or else..."

"Or else what!" he cried out, meeting her pumping hips with his own.

"Or else," she giggled, stopping for a moment to glare down at him. "Or else one of these nights, I'll make all these nasty fantasies of mine CUM TRUE!"

"You wouldn't dare!" he said, laughing now as reality snapped into place. "You wouldn't dare, Tricia, you really wouldn't!"

"Don't test me, boy," she giggled, descending on his mouth, kissing him as they resumed their romantic fucking. "There are a LOT of real Williams out there, Jack. A LOT of them!"

As he fucked his wife, he wondered if she could. If she would. If she really wanted to. And the sexy uncertainty made him love her all the more...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tricia's Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1265 milliseconds