• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To My Limits and Beyond

To My Limits and Beyond

I met Alexandra in one of the night-clubs I use to go to. She caught my attention immediately, as much because of the confident manner with which she carried herself as her tall, slim, athletic hourglass figure, long straight brunette hair, big green eyes and stunning face. We chatted, flirted and danced the first few times I saw her, but she left without me.

One night we were engaged in conversation at the night-club. With the music volume, this was only possible by speaking into each other's ear with only two or three inches of separation. This occasionally led to her firm breasts brushing against my chest, separated only by my cotton T-shirt and her silk blouse. To my delight, the conversation turned to sex, and then kinky sex.

She gently grabbed my waist and pressed her breasts into my chest and her lips to my ear and said, "If I'm not mistaken, you are a man who likes to be dominated by a woman. Am I right?" Then she pulled back and stared into my eyes while rubbing her pelvis back and forth against mine.

I knew I couldn't lie to her if I wanted to. "Yes, that has always been a fantasy of mine," I said.

"Entirely unfulfilled fantasy?" she asked.

"Well, I've had a little from girlfriends."

"Do tell."

"Some CFNM. Some spanking, belting and caning. Some light bondage with ice cubes and candle wax."

"And ballbusting?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

"And all this excites you?"

"Hell yes! Way more than vanilla sex!"

"And satisfies you?"

"Ye-es..uh," She just raised an eye-brow. "Mostly they haven't really been into it. They were doing it because I ask them to. That doesn't really make me feel dominated, even if I'm in bondage and they are crushing my balls while ordering me to lick their pussy. I'd like someone to push me to my limits. I haven't had that."

Alexandra pressed her whole body against mine and pressed her lips to my ear again. "What about beyond your limits?"

I gasped involuntarily. After a few seconds, I said, "Yes, I think that would be the ultimate thrill. A woman, thinking only about her own desires, knowingly taking me beyond my limits. That would make me feel thoroughly used. I would love that!"

"I can do that for you," she said, "but we should have a safe word."

I was so enthralled at this point that I rejected sanity. "No! That would ruin everything!"

Alexandra pulled away and smiled at me. Then she picked up my phone from our table and dialled a number. She let it ring once and then erased the number from my history. She set the phone down, turned around and walked away. I stayed at the table for 15 minutes, but she never returned. I was turned on to the extreme, but I had no interested in hitting on any of the hotties in the night-club. All I could think about was Alexandra and what she might do to me. I had two more drinks and headed home.

I had just gone to bed when I got an SMS ordering me to come to a hotel room. It was within walking distance of my apartment, so I quickly dressed and dashed over there.

When I got to the room the interior lock was set to hold the door ajar. I knocked gently. There was no response. I knocked more forcibly. Still no response. I pushed the door open and stepped inside. It locked behind me. Alexandra was standing across the room from me dressed as she was in the club staring at me. I ran towards her and seized her kissing her forcibly only to find her tongue penetrating my mouth just as hard. She grabbed my wrists and pushed them down to her hips and then up under her silk blouse to her breasts. While I fondled her breasts roughly, she grabbed the hem of her blouse and stripped it off over her head. She grabbed my ass in one hand and my cock, which was already fully erect, in the other. After some fondling she worked her hands up my torso to my biceps, took a firm grip on each of them and then kneed me in the balls with all her strength.

I collapsed on the ground in the foetal position clutching my testicles. Quickly, she attached handcuffs to one of my wrists, then pulled both of my wrists behind my back and cuffed them together. I was too stunned to resist.

She produced a Kukri knife with a 10" blade and pushed it down the waste band of my pants with the sharp side away from me. With one effortless slice she slit my pants from waste to cuff. The knife must be razor-sharp. With three more slices, my pants and shirt were rags and I was completely naked.

She ordered me to lie on my back and spread my legs. She took aim at my balls and kicked them on an arc that took her toes through my balls without contacting my pelvis. I instinctively try to protect myself with my knees and she scolded me to prevent me from doing so. She alternated between kicking my balls and pushing her toe and heal into my cock and balls. She made me get on my knees with my face on the floor, kicked me in the balls and penetrated my ass with her stilettos.

She put me over her knee and gives me a good spanking while stroking my cock with the other hand. I was close to cuming at least three times. She seems to recognise this and controlled it by releasing my cock and savagely pounding my ass.

Then she put me on my back and put her nipple in my mouth. She said, "Suck on in gently...[Evil laugh]... no matter what." Then she kneed me in the balls over and over again. It took considerable concentration to maintain gentle suckling through the pain of each blow to my testicles.

She straddled by face and ordered me to lick her cunt. I eagerly complied. She enjoyed that for about a minute and then called me a pussy for yielding so easily.

She turned around facing my cock, put her ass in my face and ordered me to lick. I turned my head to the side and said, "No! I don't want to do this."

She pounded both of her fists into my balls with all her strength three times. "It is too late for that. You asked me to take you beyond your limits. Beyond you shall go. I already have your consent."

I tentatively started to rim her. She wasn't satisfied, so she squeezed my balls. It wasn't long before I was enthusiastically tonguing her anus. After a few minutes, she came and rolled over beside me.

She lied beside me for about a minute, then looked at me smiling. She reached for my cock and stroked it. "That was very nice," she said. "You've earned a blind folded blow job." I smiled back. "Unless you would prefer a blow job without a blindfold?" I nodded. She got up and walked across the room. She returned with a riding crop. "Just 20 lashes with this and you will have earned an unblindfolded blow job."

This had me trembling because I wasn't sure I could take any more pain. "No Mistress. I'd prefer the blindfold." She smiled and dropped the riding crop.

She asked, "Women have given you blow jobs before?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I want you to honestly tell me how this one compares."

She blindfolded me. She grabbed my cock and stroked it gently. I felt her full lips tenderly kiss my erect glans. She ran her lips down the ventral side of my cock and back up. Then she took me into her mouth and deep throated me, touching my balls with her lips. She withdrew and flicked her tongue at my glans and then down my cock to my balls. She sucked my balls into her mouth and gently chewed on them. She slided her finger into my anus and massaged my prostate. She ran her lips back up my cock and stroked me with her hand. "Is this as good as what other women have given you?" she asked.

"Way better!" I said. "You are the Maestro of the cock!!"

"How is it better?" she asked.

"You know what turns me on! You know how to get me off! You know my cock better than I do!

"Will you be just as turned on with the same stimulation again?"

"Again! And Again! And again!!!" I shouted.

"Then you are truly a faggot!" she says. I'm confused because every other time she spoke, she lifted her mouth from my cock first. This time she was still sucking my cock and talking clearly at the same time. She pulled the blindfold off. She was beside me grinning and there was a young fit man wearing a leather mask sucking my cock.

"What? No! I thought it was you," I protested.

"You said it was better than any woman and you would always be turned on by it. You are a faggot!"

"No!"

"Gimp. Let him go. Look. You are much harder now than before I pulled off the blindfold." She was right. My head was bulging hard and I was standing way above horizontal. "If you can enjoy this more than women, why deny yourself?" I was speechless, but I didn't get any softer. I was close to cuming and let my head roll back. Alexandra noticed this and kicked me hard in the balls from behind ruining my orgasm.

When I recover from her blow, I roll up on my knees with my hands still cuffed behind my back. "Please let me go now," I begged.

"Not so fast," she said. "The Gimp gave you a blow job. You owe him."

"What? No!" I protested. "I'm not into guys! I'm straight!"

"You're straight?" she asked. "Prove it." She grabbed my hair and pushed my face into her pussy. I lapped it up for all I was worth. "Yes you are straight. That is good. If you were gay, I wouldn't get turned on by seeing you sucking cock!" She tightened her grip on my hair with one hand, stepped aside and shoved the Gimp's cock in my mouth with the other.

I twisted my head to the side to get the Gimps cock out of my mouth despite the pain of her pulling my hair. "No!" I cried. "I'm not into guys. I don't suck cock!"

"No you're not," she said, "but you do for me now." She let go of the Gimp's cock and grabbed my balls. She squeezed my balls and pushed my head onto his cock. I kept my lips closed against his erect head. She squeezed my balls hard and asked, "Fuck! It's just a piece of skin. Is it really worth getting castrated for?" I still kept my lips closed against his thrusts. "Look," she said more tenderly. "It really turns me on seeing straight guy doing for me what they would never do other wise. Do it for me. Besides..." she squeezes my balls really hard for about 10 seconds. "You really have no choice."

I reluctantly opened my lips. He savagely thrust his cock into my mouth.

"Back off both of you," she said. "Now tenderly kiss his glans." I did. "Run your lips from base to tip. Now suck his balls into your mouth." I hesitate and she squeezes my balls until I comply. "Swirl his balls with your tongue," she ordered. "Now run your tongue from taint to tip. Now suck him hard and fast. Go deeper! Open your throat." I almost gagged. I pulled away when I taste vomit in the back of my throat. She squeezed my balls, pulled my hair and insisted that I continue. She stroked my cock and told me how much it turned her on seeing a straight man going down on a guy like this, how powerful it made her feel. She stroked my rigid cock with one hand and pushed a lubricated finger up my ass. After a minute or two she added a second, then a third, eventually a fourth. Having my cock fondled is usually more than I can handle. Now at the same time, I was having my ass violated for the first time and an unfamiliar organ responding to my caresses. I was way beyond thinking or reacting.

She let go of me and stood beside the Gimp so I could see her don a strap-on dildo. All I could do is open my eyes wide. She walked behind me and violated my ass. The Gimp synchronised his thrusts with hers.

After a few minutes, she told the Gimp to switch positions. When she pushed the dildo in my face, I could see my own shit on it. I couldn't accept that! She slapped the dildo against my cheeks smearing shit on them. I didn't yield. She said to the Gimp, "Ram him hard." The Gimp did so. He is quite a bit bigger that her dildo and it hurt. I gasp and she seized the opportunity to stuff the dildo into my mouth.

After a few minutes of rhythmic thrusting the Gimp begged, "Please may I cum Mistress?"

"No you may not," she said. He withdrew from me immediately.

"Get on your hands and knees, Gimp," she ordered. She took an anal syringe and fills his ass with lube. She grabs me by the hair and balls and pulls me over to his ass.

I pleaded, "No! I can't!"

She releases my hair and grabbed my cock, which is rock hard. "Oh?" she says. "This tells me you can and want to." She squeezed my balls and pushed me into the Gimp. He started thrusting his ass onto my cock. Soon I yielded to her and matched his thrusts. I came deep inside the Gimp. I stayed in him until I went limp and then withdrew collapsing beside him, physically, emotionally and spiritually spent.

She sat down beside me and released my cuffs. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

There is no way I could deny it. "Absolutely," I said.

"Because you discovered you were gay," she asked.

My eyes widen. "No!" I protested. "I'm straight! I enjoy female domination. You gave me the ultimate. That's why I enjoy it!"

"I'm glad you are satisfied," she said. "Am I your Mistress?"

"You know you are... Mistress."

"And you will do anything for me?"

After what I've done, I can't imagine what I wouldn't do. "Of course Mistress."

She walked over to a closet and got a pair of sweat pants and a T-shirt for me. "Very well. Be on your way," she commanded. I donned the clothes, picked up my shredded pants, and moved towards the door. She used both hands to smack me on the ass with the riding crop. "You were about to leave me to pay your debts! The Gimp hasn't been paid! If you don't, I will have to."

"I'm sorry Mistress." I fumble for my wallet and pull out $100. She smacked me again with the riding crop.

"The Gimp doesn't want money. He wants to get off!" she said. "You came twice. He never did."

"Okay," I said reluctantly. "I will do this for you."

"No," she said. "I want you to do this for you. Let me show you that you are free." She went over to a shelf where there is a tablet computer propped on its edge. She pulled out an SD card from the tablet and handed it to me. "I only recorded this with one camera. This is the only hold I have over you. Leave and go back to your life as it was. Nothing that has happened tonight will affect that life. Leave and that door is closed to you forever. Or stay. The benefits will be immeasurable. But stay of your own free will because you want to. You want to please me, and that should be part of your motivation, but stay because you want to."

I stood there with gaping jaw for, I don't know how long. My life had been sexually, pretty boring so far. This was the most exiting thing that had ever happened to me by a long shot. I looked at the Gimp, naked and erect. What I felt frightened me. I looked at my Mistress. Under her stern gaze, I fell to my knees. The Gimp rushed forward and thrust his cock into my face. I wanted to punch his balls or bite his cock off, but I didn't. I looked up to my Mistress's eyes and knew what I had to do. I grabbed his balls with my right hand and plunged my mouth over his cock. I was able to open my throat. I bobbed up and down on his cock vigorously, but it didn't seem to be enough. I set the SD card on the floor between his feet. With the freed left hand I thrust my index finger into his anus and massaged his prostate.

"May I cum Mistress?" he said.

"No," she said. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled him away from me. Then she grabbed him by the cock, pointed it into my face and stroked him frantically. "Now you may cum." He did immediately and sprayed thick globs of seamen all over my face. She knelt down beside me and scraped the seaman off my face and into my mouth with her fingers. "Now you are truly mine," she said. This made me feel very satisfied.

When she was done, I remembered the SD card that I set on the floor, but it was no where to be found.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To My Limits and Beyond

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 225 milliseconds