• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shooting The Moon Ch. 03

Shooting The Moon Ch. 03

When we arrived at Herb's Café, I was almost immediately greeted by Ruth, whose eyes practically tripled in size when she saw me holding hands with Valija and Dana, while Lindsay kept putting her hands on my ass and Robert kept kissing the back of my neck. She finally decided to just go with it, I suppose, because she winked at me and made sure that we had a nice corner booth with plenty of room for us. The menus and ice water came quickly, as Ruth personally brought them instead of entrusting them to a waitress.

"My name is Ruth, though Isaac knows that. I will be serving you today," Ruth announced, her hands on her hips in a rather curious way.

"Don't you run this place?" Valija asked curiously.

"Yes, I do. Nor do I wait on just anyone. Isaac, however, is not just anyone. He's a truly great guy and it is my pleasure to bring you anything that you want. On me. I'm paying for this meal myself," Ruth informed us, much to my shock.

"See what I mean? She's very sweet to me. I'd come here more often, but it would be bad for their profit margin. Ruth, every time that I come here, you refuse to let me pay you. Let me pay this once at least. I've told you a thousand times, I'm rich. I can afford to pay for this... ," I said before Ruth cut me off with a finger to my lips.

"Now, now, sugar, no protests, please. This is my pleasure to serve you and your ... companions," Ruth snickered at that.

"Told you she's in love with you. Also told you that I can read body language. Well, honey, she's into you, big time. The signs are vividly present," Lindsay informed me while touching my hand with hers.

"Is that true, Ruth? Are you into me in that way? How long have you ... wanted me?" I asked her, realizing that Lindsay was correct.

"Yes ... Isaac. I want you. I've always wanted you, but I never had the nerve to do anything about it. I was working it up, though. Seems that you have a harem, so what harm to adding me?" Ruth's eyes were moist and I could smell her arousal through her skirt.

"Ruth, baby, all you had to do was ask. Think that I haven't liked you that way, too? That perky, bubbly, enthusiastic way that you have, your eagerness to please me ... it's very attractive to me. Is that the only issue?" I asked her.

"No ... but promise not to tell?" Ruth asked me.

"Sure. What is it?" I repeated.

"Daddy fucks me and he needs to keep doing it. I didn't know you would understand, but now I can see that you might, right? I know it's not kosher, but neither is the ham steak, eggs, and biscuits with gravy that you always get here. Please don't ask me to stop doing Daddy. I'll do anything that you want except that. He needs my body. He ... thinks that I'm Mom these days. It's best that he keep thinking that. His mind is half-gone, but his body still has needs. Some of the things that he likes, well, I thought that I knew Mom, but apparently not well enough," Ruth explained to me in a whisper.

"Your secret is safe with me, Ruth. Sure, you can come and go as you please. Be a part-time partner and I will still love you. As you can see, I have a lot of partners to please. I can understand your need to service the old man. In fact, perhaps I can arrange someone to surprise your father some time. Would any of you girls volunteer now and then for that?" I asked around the table, since the girls' reactions indicated that Ruth's whisper wasn't as low as she thought.

"Are you serious, Isaac? You would do that for me? For him? Thank you! You have no idea what that means!" Ruth thanked me with a kiss in full view of her customers.

"He was always kind to me. The only question is which girl would do that for me," I asked again.

"I will, baby. I love older men," Lindsay smiled at me.

"So will I," Dana spoke up, no longer stunned.

"And me, of course. I have done worse for Arlen and I think that this guy is probably a lot nicer than his friends. I just hope for a taste of Ruth as my reward," Valija said her piece.

"A taste of me? You mean, you want to go down on me?" Ruth grinned, blushing a little ... evidently, she was fairly open-minded, but not used to women hitting on her.

"Exactly that, sweetie. You look good enough to eat," Valija reassured her.

"Well, trust me, I will gladly do that for anyone willing to help me please my father," Ruth brightened in her mood, "now, how about those orders?"

"The usual for me, of course. What about you, ladies and Robert?" I smiled at my party.

"Flapjacks with real butter and maple syrup, that sounds great. You really use real butter here?" Robert asked with astonishment.

"Always. None of that oily junk called margarine. It's real butter, unless you're a vegan or something, and we don't get a lot of those here," Ruth laughed, "sausage or bacon with that?"

"Sausage," Robert smiled.

"Yeah, from the look of you, sausage is kind of your thing, isn't it?" Ruth teased him a bit.

"Well, I sort of go both ways," Robert blushed slightly.

"Ooooh, sexy!" Ruth purred, kissing him on the lips and then me right afterward, "Yes, you two are lovers, too, but you're married, judging from the ring on your hand and hers. A couple, right? A couple sharing a man. Very nice."

"We do share him, and Dana ... and now Valija ... and apparently you and your old man now," Lindsay giggled a bit.

"Well, Daddy's not into guys, but otherwise you're right, it seems. What do you want?" Ruth chuckled.

"You mean other than your sweet pussy? I want some pancakes, butter, and marmalade, with sausage as well. Yes, sausage is my thing, too," Lindsay flirted with her.

Ruth blushed again and asked Dana, "What about you?"

"Bacon, eggs, and bagels with cream cheese," Dana said as she lightly caressed Ruth's hand.

"And you, honey?" Ruth asked Valija.

"Eggs Benedict with hash browns. I love Hollandaise sauce, I confess," Valija laughed a bit herself while pushing her leg up toward Ruth's thigh.

"With pleasure... ," Ruth winked at us again.

I thought that was it for a while, but Valija had other ideas. She rose from the table, practically grabbed me by the arm, and all but dragged me toward the men's room, when Ruth caught us and gestured to both of us.

"Use the supply closet for that. I did that all the time when I wanted to fuck a guy when I just came back from college after Mom died. Daddy needed me, so I never finished school, but I still needed guys, so I would sneak lucky male patrons and sometimes the short-order cook in there to screw their brains out," Ruth confessed, as she unlocked the closet for the two of us.

"And you never married because of your father," I mused, as Valija took out my cock to start sucking it.

"I never married because I wanted a man that would make my knees buckle. I never met that man until you. Suck him twice as hard, just for me, sweetie. He deserves it," Ruth urged Valija, who was now going to town on my dick.

"Join us and do it yourself," Valija encouraged Ruth.

"Really? Now? Oh, what the hell! These schmucks can wait a moment or two for me to please my new man," Ruth said, getting on her knees to put my meat into her mouth as well.

Despite having cum twice in one morning, and despite no breakfast yet, when I had sweet Ruth and Valija on their knees below me, sucking my dick, I was very hard again. Valija was such a sexy Goth type with her strange makeup and her dark clothing, while Ruth looked the part of a sultry waitress with just a hint of the classic Jewish-American Princess underneath the surface. To see ... and feel such women go down on me, that was absolutely delicious.

What I didn't expect was what followed, when Valija hiked up her skirt and slid her panties down to invite me to do a quickie, while Ruth lifted her own dress to reveal that she went commando that day. She began rubbing her clit and pussy against my ass, her breasts against my back, while I continued to thrust my cock in and out of Valija. Ruth began hungrily kissing my back and my neck, as well as fondling my buns as I kept up my strokes in Valija's pussy, but when she slipped an oiled finger into my asshole, I lost it. I shot a shockingly large load into Valija, which only resulted in her cumming right then ... and cursing in Latvian.

When I stood up at last, Ruth planted a kiss on my lips and scooped up some of my cum from Valija's pussy to lick it off her fingers. Valija then fell to her knees and Ruth joined her again, to lick my dick clean of her juices. They even kissed so that Ruth could share some of my jizz with Valija, at which point they rose and both gave me a deep tongue kiss each ... followed by a steamy lesbian make-out session that prevented my cock from totally softening just yet. As we got dressed, Valija handed Ruth her panties and the café's owner sniffed them before slipping them on herself under her dress.

"I'm gonna love walking around in her panties, knowing that she's commando now and your spunk is leaking down her thighs. Don't worry, lovers. There will be more of that in the future. A lot more, but now I must wash my hands and bring over your breakfast," Ruth thanked us with one more kiss each.

"Don't forget. You owe me some Ruthie pie," Valija reminded her.

"Oh, I will gladly pay up. Trust me on that. You'll have all that you can eat," Ruth teased her as we went back to the table.

"So, what happened?" Dana asked for details.

"A threesome, actually. Ruth joined us," I laughed, "but only a partial one. There will be more to come of that, I believe. A lot more, in fact."

"Good, because Ruth looks good enough to eat," Lindsay said as she stroked Robert's dick through his pants and blew me a kiss.

"Damn straight on that," Robert chuckled.

"She's wearing my panties right now, drenched with cum, probably as much hers now as mine. She knows now that she's yours, just like we are yours. She also knows that I plan to eat her pussy like it's going out of style soon," Valija said as she played footsie with me.

Dana at that point slid a finger into her own pussy and then licked it clean before saying, "I'm wet just thinking about it right now."

Just then, Ruth arrived, with plenty of breakfast for each of us and condiments without being asked. She knew me well enough to bring hot coffee, cream, and sugar, too. Her smile didn't go away the whole time, as she brought us our meal and then planted a kiss on each mouth as a promise. Ruth knew exactly what she was doing. She was making it plain that she wanted in the harem for keeps, whatever it took ... well, except giving up her father's needs, but that I could respect. I'm not very religious, but our Faith teaches us to defer to parents, and Ruth had found her own, rather unorthodox way to do exactly that. Of course, my own experience showed me that this was not always a rule to be followed in practice, but enough about that for now.

As we ate our breakfast, Ruth made herself as useful as she could while attending to her other business, and more than once she flashed me Valija's panties to show me just how wet she really was. Her long, chestnut brown hair was truly beautiful, while her long legs, curvy hips, and shapely ass left no doubt that she was born to fuck and to be fucked. Her breasts were not as nice as some others, but they were still very nice. Ruth was a truly sensual woman and I really noticed her now instead of thinking of her as just the little girl that she once was. She was all grown up now.

As we rose to depart, Ruth slipped me Valija's panties in my back pocket and whispered, "Tonight. My place. I'll make it worth your while."

Robert, meanwhile, was glad that he had some vacation time left. This was supposed to be day one of his vacation and Lindsay's, but something told me that they wouldn't be going very far at all. As for Dana, well, she had a new boss, and that was me. Like Valija, she would be on my schedule, not hers. Still, if she wanted to munch her old boss's rug, I wouldn't complain, especially if I got to fuck said boss while she did so.

All in all, this week was quite a dramatic improvement. Life couldn't get any better, could it?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shooting The Moon Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds