• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Interesting Situation

An Interesting Situation

Before, I get in to the story, I would like to say a few things. This is my first story and I think I might have another on the way. So if you all like, then let me know so I can put the next one up when its ready. If there is something that could be better, than just send me a message, and I will see if I can fix it. That being said, this story is about non-consensual sex. If you don't like that, than I suggest you find something else to read. And if anyone wants to be my editor, contact me.


My name is Jason Caldebolg. I am manager of a small bookstore owned by a wealthy family. I was born the June of 1990 to a Dr. Silica Caldebolg. I never meet my father, but I always assumed he was a nobody. I am twenty four years of age, and I have both an older sister (27), and a younger sister (21). I live with my older sister Alissa. She own a rather large estate in San Antonio Texas, and has a additional building on the building on the property. It was originally built to house a live in maid, but when I got my AA and my sister had her first kid, she offered me a free place to stay, as long as I look after the little monster (now two). Life was pretty sweet, me and my sister were pretty close, her husband Gregory Holand loved that I always had something to read to the kids, and I loved spending time with my young niece and nephew.

Unlike my older sister, I never really had a lot of ambition. Alissa always wanted to become a big CEO, or something like that. By time she was in ninth grade, she had already decided what her main college was, and what her fall backs would be. She was president of the Debate team, and lead interviewer of our high school's Newspaper staff. And when graduation came around, she had more volunteer ours, the highest GPA, and the most academic honors in school history. This was all very, very unusual for people in the area. Especially people who were black like my family.

I on the other hand was a bit different. I have an Eidetic Memory, which means I remember most sounds images and other things like that. When I was in second grade, I watched some on play a simple song by Beethoven on the violin and taught myself how to play it on the piano we owned, based on the sounds I remembered. Since that day, my mom insisted that I be involved in music and other things. So I did. I learned how to play the guitar, piano, violin, harp and saxophone. I also sculpted, painted and sketched. Though I was very good at all of these, my grades where C's. I really didn't try, because it came so easily. I would memorize the books and lectures, and then get A's on almost every test and quiz.

I went to a local art institute in Texas, and got a scholarship for painting there. I majored in art history, with a focus on painting, and then graduated. After all that, my sister took me in. She also got me my first job. By this time, she had already been married, and was pregnant with Todd. A friend of her husband needed someone to run the book store while they were away for the summer and I got the position. It was really a great book store. Had a large selection, and a small coffee shop on the other end of the shop. But it was losing money. The people who owned it had started it a year ago, but didn't take it seriously because they had ridiculous amounts of money.

When the family returned from their trip, and saw that I had managed to triple what the shop was bringing in at the time, they asked me how. I had really done nothing, but memorize the different sections, and authors in each. That being said, I was able to help more customers, more efficiently, which brought in even more customers. They ended up keeping me on there as associate manager, and the money kept coming in.

A few months ago, when I was about to leave for the night, I had heard the strangest thing. I wasn't exactly sure what it was, so I went to where the sound was coming from. When I got where the sound was loudest, I noticed that the soft buzzing, was coming from Ms. Greyson's office. Her husband was the owner of the book store, and because she loved to read, she manage it. The sound was louder here, but I could still here something else. I knocked on the door lightly, but got no response. I leaned in to the door, pressing my ear against it so I could hear better. And what I heard shocked me.

Coming from inside the room, was a whimpering sound and moaning. It was clear that she was masturbating, and really in to it. Gasps, and comments like, "Fuck that slutty pussy!" where all too easy to hear, and where starting to give me an erection. I was frozen in place, as my cock stiffened. I listened on as she got closer and closer to cumming, and was surprised when I heard what she screamed next when she came. "Fuck my slutty white pussy with your big black cock, you son of a bitch!", no sooner were the words out of her mouth before, I could hear her screaming in pleasure.

I quickly stepped away from the door, and hurried out of the room to my car. I sat for a minute, my erection pulsing and my thoughts racing. I wondered if she had been watching interracial porn, or if she had been fantasizing about someone. I ran through a list of people she might be fantasizing about, and wondered how likely it was I was on that list. The thought instantly had me at its full eight inch glory, and I could feel how bad I needed to cum. Almost without knowing it, I walked back in to the store and in to Ms. Greyson's Office. She looked up in surprise, and I could see that the buzzing sound had come from the sybian machine she was still slumped over on.

I closed the door behind me, and walked over to her, unfastening my jeans as I did. "oh my god, I thought everyone had left, you should..." She stammered on as I walked in over to her. She attempted to hide herself, but her large tits and shapely ass, were still very visible. I could smell her excitement, and sex in the room. The floor part of the machine in front of her was wet, and I could see her juices running down the side of the machine. It was one of the hottest moments of my life, seeing my sexy boss on the floor naked like some wanton slut.

I pulled out my cock, she had been talking, but my mind was focused on other things. I stood right in front of her and placed my hand on the top of her head, pulling her mouth towards my cock. "What do you think you doing?" she said trying to pull away I know I shouldn't have been doing this in the office, but I..." my cock was now resting against her lips, and drops of precum were dropping on to her lips and chin. Her eyes looked up to me terrified, and excited at the same time. I rubbed the head of my cock all of her lips, and tried to push it in to her mouth. But she resisted.

I grabbed up her pony tail, and began shoving in to her mouth. She kept resisting, but I was too turned on, and I needed some relief. I slapped her across the face with my cock and said, "listen I heard you scream for black dick in here earlier, I heard the sound of you cumming imagining what it would feel like to stretch that pink little pussy on a nice fat, black cock. I know you want it more than anything. So you better get to work and suck this so I can fuck you." She made the mistake of opening her mouth to say something, which was when I shoved my cock in to her mouth. I fucked her face roughly for a moment, and then pulled out before slapping her face with my dick again. Tears where in her eyes, her make was a mess, and her breath was loud as she tried to fill her lungs with oxygen.

Again I fucked in to her face as she tried again to speak. "I don't care about any words you have right now. You are here for one purpose now, and that is to make me cum." I continued to fuck her face, allowing her brief moments to breathe, because I was hitting her in the back of her throat. Her mouth was so wet and warm, and feeling her gag around my cock as I entered her throat was so amazing. I loved how I would feel her lips every once and again, sliding down my cock so fast. Using he mouth as fuck toy was amazing. But it wasn't enough anymore.

I pulled her off my cock, as she chocked and gaged, she looked up at me, and saw the insane grin on my face. Quickly, with my hand still in her hair, I pulled her up, and bent her over the desk. She was still breathing hard trying to catch her breath when she felt me run my cock up the length of her pussy. She looked back at me, eyes wide as I enjoyed the feeling of her fat ass around my cock for a moment. "Please, just let me go, I have a husband, and he doesn't have to know we did this. If you let me go now, you can still continue to work here without any problem. Please just..." her voice was lost as I pushed in to her pussy.

She was so tight. The first three inches caused her to scream in pain as I pushed in to her cunt. And I was not gentle about it. I grabbed her hair again, pulling her face so she was facing me, and said "When was the last time you got fuck you little slut?" Her eyes were close, and she was squirming. I still don't know if she was determined not to answer me, or if she was focused on me squeezing inside of her. But regardless, I grabbed her ass, and smacked it hard a few times, before letting her know, she would answer me the next time I asked her a question. This got her attention and she nodded as her lips quivered, and more tears streamed down her cheeks.

I was half way inside her now, and it felt amazing. He pussy was hot, wet and tight. It felt amazing. I eased up now, taking time getting the rest of the way in to her, so I could enjoy every clenching sensation I felt inside her tight wet cunt. Slowly but forcefully, I made my way inside her smoldering sex, enjoying every moment. "You husband should be fucking you more often." I said as, I began to slowly rock in and out of her, withdrawing an inch or so more at a time. She was still whimpering and crying, but she no longer tried to resist. She was laying fully on the desk, her massive tits flattened out no the wooden surface, as I fucked her. "Now, tell me when the last time you got fucked was." She looked back at me saying, "My husband hired a male prostitute to sleep with me two years ago, and before that he stopped sleeping with me six months prior." I leaned down, placing my hands between the desk and her tits, and squeezed. Immediately she let out a grunt.

I continued to fuck in and out of her like this, while squeezing her tits, for another fifteen minutes. I was taking my time so I could enjoy her, but I had failed to notice something. I looked down, and her hand was over her mouth. I could hear the sexiest moans being held back, as she tried to keep them from being unnoticed. Her legs and pussy were quivering under my assault, and her breath was coming in harsher, louder gasp as I fucked her. The hard nipples pressing in to my palm, and the moisture running down my balls and legs from her cunt, told me the only thing I needed to know at this point. She was enjoying it.

"Someone's gotten cooperative, I wonder why." She looked back me, eyeing the place where our organs connected. At seeing her looking at herself get fucked, I began pressing in to her harder and faster. She again tried to cover her mouth, but I grabbed her hands and placed them out by her sides. "It's okay Ms. Greyson, you can scream if you like, no one but you and I are here right now." I whispered in here ear as I leaned down against her back. She was soaking wet now. Her body was coated in a thin film of sweat, and her skin was hot to the touch. She was moaning now as I sped up ad continued to fuck her.

Her moans told me how much she was enjoying this, but that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to hear her tell me she was loving it. That she loved how her employee was abusing her. That she couldn't believe she was enjoying every moment of it. That she loved the way my head bumped up against her cervix. That she loved how tightly she was stretched around my dick.

Her moans got louder, and she was trembling now. I could feel her insides tighten, as she clutched around my invading member. I could tell she was getting close, and if we were being honest, so was I. So I pummeled her pussy harder now than ever, and just as she was reaching the edge of her climax, I stopped. I pulled out so that only the tip was inside her. Immediately, her head shot up, and looked back at me. Her expression was unreadable, but the passion in her eyes was clear. "I, what are, I..." she stammered trying to get the words out.

"You enjoying yourself?" I asked. Her mouth stayed quiet as she looked at me, pleading me to let her stay silent. I pushed in an inch, to which she moaned loudly and shook. "I know your loving, you might as well tell me you're liking it." I said as I pulled back out to just the tip. Her eyes watered as she looked back at me. Her chest was heaving and her eyes were wide, but still no sound came out.

Her silence bothered me, and spurred me on. I pulled out, before turning her over so she was on her back. She lay there now her legs open, making no effort to close them and hide her swollen, red pussy. I grabbed up a first full of hair, and pulled her up towards. She watched as I my head slide slowly in to her drenched pussy. I teased her, and only kept the head in. Her hips were shaking, and he legs wrapped around my waist. She was trying to pull me in to her now. "If you want more, then you know what I need you to do don't you?" She looked at me, her eyes pleading and watering. Her tits heaved as she tried to control her breathing. She looked down at our joined sex, and back at me. "Please, I'm so close" she whispered.

I slowly pushed back inside of her, "That's better, but close to what?" She focused on me now, looking me in the eye as I continued to slowly press in to her. "I'm close to cumming, please, please, fuck me so I can cum. It's been too long and this is too good!" The last words were a yell, as I pushed into her hard and fast. I had taken the edge off of cumming, but she was still as close as ever. I gave her six more strokes, before she started screaming in orgasm. "FUCK MEEEEE. Fuck I'm cumming so HARD!" her pussy was constricting around my cock tighter than ever, and her body was quivering as her orgasm struck.

She was tighter than ever, and I was close again. I continued to fuck her through her orgasm, and mauled her tits. They were bouncing now as she laid flat on the desk, her tits rolling as I used her hips for extra traction. She looked up at me, and just kept cumming and squeezing my cock inside of her. "Oh my God, please, its to much! You have to stop, I can't.... I can't.......I'm still cumming so hard!" Her last words caused my balls to lurch. I sawed in and out of her three more times, before burying my cock inside her cunt as deep as I could. And I came.

I shot load after load of sperm in to her waiting cunt, and watched as this set her in to another more powerful orgasm. I was cumming more and more than I could ever remember, and it felt amazing. I was buried, to the root, inside this hot milf I had just fucked, and we were cumming together. I finished filling her cunt and, and she just laid there. Here beast were heaving as she struggled to breath, and she looked dazed. And as the euphoria of my own orgasm faded, I realize what I had just done. I had screwed my boss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Interesting Situation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 390 milliseconds