• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naughty Thoughts Pt. 02

Naughty Thoughts Pt. 02

"Wanda, get your sweet ass down here and suck my cock. You know how you drive me absolutely wild with your slutty mouth."

"I'm coming Michael. You're really enjoying this aren't you?"

"I don't want you fucking my son, so I have to keep you busy."

I ran down the stairs to give Michael a blow job. We've been getting together a lot since our first meeting. My mother has been traveling a lot now. She's a Vice President in an Electronics firm and has been doing her weekly visits at some of their retail store locations.

My stepbrother was spending the weekend at his friend's house, so Michael and I were alone for the weekend. I can only imagine all the interesting fun we'll be having together.

"Take off your clothes, Wanda! I want to play with your tits, while you suck my cock."

I stood in front of my stepfather and undressed. I took my shirt and my jeans off. I removed my bra and my panties and kneeled in front of him. I played with his smooth golf sized balls. I kissed the tops, sides, and held his balls up, so I could kiss the back of them.

"Fuck, Wanda you're such a bad girl. Put that cock into your mouth!"

"I'm going to tease you, Michael. Relax and enjoy my tongue."

"I do love your tongue. You're such a bad girl. You love sucking your stepfather's big cock don't you sweetie?"

"I do love to suck your cock, Michael. I'm your dirty, nasty, filthy stepdaughter who likes her step daddy's big cock."

"Well suck that prick, you gorgeous slut!"

I took his cock and rubbed it against my mouth. I was looking into his blue eyes. Michael's hands were pulling at my erect nipples.

"You like when your stepfather touches your nipples? They're rock hard. My little slut."

"You make me so excited, Michael."

"Keep sucking, Wanda!"

I opened my mouth and slapped Michael's cock across my tongue. I then kissed and licked his cock going up the left side of this dick and then down the right side. I looked right into his eyes and tongued his pee hole, then I slowly sucked his mushroom head.

"Oh yes, that feels so good. Suck it deeper, Wanda."

I was looking into his eyes as I swirled my tongue all around the head of his cock. Michael was pinching and pulling on my nipples. They were long and very erect. I was stroking his cock from the base, while I brought his big cock down my throat.

"That feels so good. Keep sucking that big cock that you love so much."

I was taking his cock further and further down my throat. I continued to stroke him at his base. I relaxed my throat so I could swallow him. I knew he liked when I did that. I was gagging and making all those wet, sucking, slurping, noises as I blew his cock.

"That feels so fucking good. I have to eat that pussy of yours. Let's go up to my bedroom."

I took Michael's hand and followed him up to his and my mother's room.

"Lay down Wanda and spread those legs. Daddy is going to lick you dry."

I got comfortable on the bed and spread my legs. Michael got between my legs and licked and adored my bald pussy. He was licking my pussy up and down. He spent lots of time on my clitoris and then pushed his tongue through my pussy lips.

"Oh Michael, that feels so good. Lick your stepdaughter's cunt. Eat my pussy."

"I love your cunt. Sweet and sexy college pussy. Nothing better than that."

My stepfather was tongue fucking my sweet pussy deeper and deeper. I started to grind my pussy up against his face. I was squirming and bucking into him.

"Fuck girl, your pussy is so wet for your stepdad. Do you like me licking your cunt?"

"Yes, Michael. Lick my pussy deeper. I'm going to come."

"You'll not come until I say so. Savor it you bitch. Enjoy your stepfather giving you pleasure."

My stepfather put several fingers into my pussy and finger fucked me fast and furiously. I was so fucking wet and juicy for him as he explored my cunt.

"I need to come, Michael. Can I come? Pretty please."

"Come you dirty bitch! Come on your stepfather's face."

"I'm coming. Fuck!"

I let out a huge scream and came on Michael's face. My stepfather was lapping up my juices like a crazed dog.

"Get on your hands and knees. I'm going to fuck that sweet pussy now!"

I got on my hands and knees and put my ass and pussy high in the air. I knew Michael loved to fuck me in that position. He was able to really thrust fast into my pussy. Michael got behind me and pushed his cock up inside of me.

"Your cunt feels so fucking good. I love that sweet pussy. Your stepdad loves your pussy. Do you know how much I love it? The day we fucked made me a very happy man. I love your mother, but fucking a sweet piece like you really gives a guy a lot of confidence. I could fuck you every day."

Michael was now inside of me full length. His cock was fucking me deeper and harder. He would pull his cock all the way out and then jam it back inside of me.

"You're such a whore. Your pussy is so wet. You love when your stepdad fucks you? Move back into me."

"I'm your dirty slut that loves to get fucked by my stepfather. Fuck your nasty girl. Fuck me harder. I love it harder, Michael."

"Do you feel this hard prick inside of you? Tell me how much you love it."

"I love your cock. I love to feel it inside of me. You're the best lover I've ever had."

Michael was slapping my ass and fucking me deeper and harder. I was really enjoying how he rode me like a pony. I really loved fucking my stepfather. He really knows how to fuck really well. I know he's my mother's husband, but I really enjoy him.

"I want to come in your pretty mouth. Get on your hands and knees and suck my cock. You're my little come slut."

Michael pulled out of me and we both moved to the floor. He stood in front of me. I kneeled down again and I was stroking and pulling on his cock fast. I put his cock back into my throat and took him deeper and deeper down my throat.

"Open your mouth! Your Stepdad is going to come."

I opened my mouth and Michael blew his load down my throat. His hot cream filled my mouth. He gave me a nod and I swallowed it all down for him.

"That was so hot. You're such a slut, Wanda. How did I get so lucky to have you as my stepdaughter with benefits?"

"Just lucky I guess. But, I still want to fuck your son."

"Stop that. He's my son and I don't want you having sex with him."

"I think I shall though. I see him staring at me all the time. Kind of like what you used to do. I'm thinking he would love to taste my pussy too."

"I'm sure he wants to fuck you. Who wouldn't want to fuck you? But, you're my fuck toy."

"We'll see, Michael. You must keep me interested."

"This cock will keep you more than interested. Why don't you call a friend and I'll fuck the two of you. You must have another slut that would like to play with us."

"What a fun idea. I think my friend Beth would enjoy you. She's the one with the big tits."

"Call her up. I'll fuck the two of you good."

"Okay, Michael I'll call her."

I went to the phone and called my friend Beth. I knew she'd be up for some naughty fun. She once mentioned that she thought my stepfather was hot and would want to fuck him. I called her and she was totally into it and said she'd be over in a few minutes. She actually lives on my stepfather's block.

"She said she'd be right over. I better put on something so I can answer the door."

"I have an idea for the two of you. Let me go into the toy chest and grab two vibrators out. You two are going to masturbate for me.

"Sounds like fun."

I ran to my room and got a robe to put on so I could answer the door when Beth comes over. I was so excited to play with her. She and I have been having sex for a while. I too enjoy the taste of a nice pussy. She has the best pussy too. She gets very excited and squirts. I knew my stepfather would enjoy that little perk to fucking my friend.

Ding Dong

"Get the door, Wanda. Your little friend is here."

"I'll get it."

I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey girl, how are you doing?"

"Great Wanda. So we're going to play with your stepfather. How cool is that. I've wanted to fuck him forever."

"I knew you would be down with that."

"Hell yes. The man is hotter than hot."

"He's waiting for us upstairs. Let's go!"

We walked upstairs to my mother's and stepfather's room. Michael put on a robe and greeted us at the door."

"Hello, Beth. You're looking prettier than ever. How are your folks?"

"Hi, Mr. Walker. My parents are well. Wanda, said we're going to have a little fun with you today."

"I have an idea for us. It requires playing with vibrators. Are you girl's game?"

"Michael, Beth squirts so we better go downstairs and put some towels down."

"Well that will be lots of fun. Let me grab some towels and we'll go downstairs. This is going to be even hotter than I originally thought. Come on ladies lets go downstairs."

Michael grabbed the towels and we went into our family room. He set up the towels and put two folding chairs on top of them.

"I want you ladies to spread your legs and make yourselves come with the vibrators. The first one to come will get fucked first."

"What a fun idea, Mr. Walker."

"Lose the Mr. Walker. Call me Michael today, Beth."

"Okay, Michael."

Beth then took off her clothes and I removed my robe. Michael was licking his lips with the sight of Beth's naked body. Beth is 5"8" and is a red head. She has long hair and green eyes. She has the whitest skin you've ever seen. She too has a bald pussy and has 38 D breasts. She has long legs and a beautiful smile.

"I want you two ladies to sit down on the chairs. Open your legs and play with these vibrators. The first one to come will get my fine cock up their cunts."

Both Beth and I got onto the chairs and got into position. Michael handed us each a vibrator.

"On your mark, get set, Go!"

We both started to fuck ourselves hard and fast with the toys. Michael now took off his robe off and was stroking at his cock. He was licking his lips watching the two of us fuck our bald pussies.

"Oh God, my pussy is going to squirt very shortly. Fuck, it feels so good. Do you like my pussy, Michael?"

"Fuck yes! Look at you. You're fucking gorgeous. Fuck your pussy harder, Beth!"

Oh fuck, I'm going to come too. My pussy is so wet. Michael, look at my cunt!"

"Your amazing Wanda, keep fucking that pussy."

All of a sudden, Beth's pussy started to squirt. Her juices came flying out of her pussy.

"I guess Beth won. I want you to clean her cunt up first, Wanda. Lick that pussy dry."

I walked over to Beth's chair and kneeled down and started to lick her pussy. She was soaking wet from fucking herself silly with the vibrator. I moved my tongue all along her pussy lips. I sucked and lightly chewed on her pussy lips. I pushed my tongue inside of her sweet pussy lips and tongue fucked her fast.

"Play with your enormous tits, Beth. Show me how slutty you are."

Beth squeezed her tits together and pulled at her nipples, while I tongue fucked her deeper and deeper.

"Wanda that feels so fucking good. I'm going to squirt again. Open your mouth to drink my cunt juices."

As I licked Beth's pussy deeper and faster, she got ready to squirt again. I opened my mouth to drink her delicious juices that came pouring out of her.

"Okay ladies, back to my bedroom. I want to fuck Beth. I want Wanda to ride my face. Let's go you two sluts."

We walked upstairs again to Michael's room. Michael got on his back and Beth straddled his cock and fucked him cowgirl position. I stood up and squatted down and rode his face. Beth was moving up and down over Michael's huge cock. I was smothering his face with my pussy. His tongue was licking at my folds and I could feel him start to tongue fuck me fast.

"Fuck, Michael that feels so fucking good. Lick my pussy. I'm so wet for you."

Michael was licking my pussy at a great speed as I rocked and moved my cunt over his face. Beth was arching her back and gaining speed as she moved her pussy over his cock. Michael started to buck up inside of Beth.

"I'm coming! Oh fuck your cock feels so fucking good!"

Beth came and soaked Michael's cock and I timed my orgasm with hers and came on Michael's face. Michael drank my juices and then I got off of him.

"That was fucking hot ladies. You two are so fucking sexy. Now I must fuck my stepdaughter. Wanda will lick your pussy. Up on your hands and knees, Wanda."

I got on my hands and knees and Beth got on her back. Beth put her legs up high and I licked her pussy, while Michael got behind me and pushed his cock into me.

"Oh Michael, your cock feels so good. Fuck me like the whore I am. I love your big cock. Fuck your slut."

"I'm going to fuck my slut hard. Now lick Beth's pussy. Make that slut come."

Michael was now inside of me and started to thrust his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy. I was licking and loving Beth's sweet pussy. Her pussy was soaking wet from coming and I was lapping her up like a little dog.

"Your pussy feels so good. You're very wet my little slut."

Michael was slapping my ass and I could feel the sting of his hand. I pushed my tongue up Beth's pussy and was tongue fucking her really fast. She was grinding her pussy on my face. Michael was fucking me deeper and faster and would take his cock all the way out and then would jam it harder into my pussy.

"Fuck your pussy is so wet, Wanda. I want you two sluts to get on your knees. I will jerk off and come on your tits. Come on ladies."

Michael pulled out and we got on our knees. Michael was jerking his cock off fast and came on both of our breasts. Once he came, Beth and I rubbed the come into our breasts and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths.

"Well that was lots of hot and sexy fun my two sluts. We must do that again soon. I have to get cleaned up and go to the dealership now. Loved playing with you guys."

"That was a lot of fun. Maybe next time we'll do that with Dean."

"I told you I don't want you fucking my son."

"I think he might enjoy all this fun with Beth and me. What do you think Beth?"

"That would be lots of fun, Wanda."

"You're not fucking my son."

"Will see Michael. You know I like to have hot fun."

"I'll give you lots of fun. Now stop talking about my son."

Michael went and took a shower and left for the car dealership. Beth and I took a bath together, and then we made popcorn and watched a chick flick. We both were talking about getting together for a threesome with my stepbrother, Dean. I knew my stepfather didn't want me fucking him. But, that's something I'd like to conquer. That's another story for another day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naughty Thoughts Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds