• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • I Dream of Alexandra

I Dream of Alexandra

I looked up from the couch to see Alexandra Steele standing over me in a short red dress that was rather low cut, enough so that I could see the curve of her breasts. It showed her bare thighs and calves off quite well. Farther down were a pair of platform spike heels. She looked very inviting.

"You just get comfortable honey. It's been a busy morning. Here, let me relax you." She looked stunning in the red dress and spike heels, her long bare legs just begging for me to stroke them.

I looked up at her. "Alexandra...I can't believe you're here. I've watched and admired and, honestly, lusted for you for years. This is a dream come true."

Alexandra smiled. "I know how you dream of me, how you want me, and how long you've been waiting for this. I wanted to come here to help you have a really pleasant dream." As she was talking, she undid the button on my shorts, then unzipped me. My cock was already half hard when she opened my pants. As she leaned forward, I got a wonderful view of her tits, round and full. Without a bra to restrain them, they were teasing me with the hard nipples standing up, swaying as she undressed me. She stroked my cock a couple of times, getting me fully erect. She slid my shorts down for better access, then climbed over me on the sofa, straddling me. I could see her nipples poking at the thin fabric of her dress, then the fullness of them as she leaned over to kiss me. I felt them on my chest through her dress as she pressed herself to me as we kissed. My cock twitched in anticipation. She broke our kiss, then sat up.

"You look gorgeous, Alex," I said to her, still marveling that she was with me, sitting atop me.

"Thanks," said Alexandra, giving me that thousand watt smile. "I wanted to wear something memorable for you." She looked at my cock bobbing down below her. "I can see you're already having a memorable day."

She looked back at me, then pulled her left arm out of her dress, followed by her right, letting it drop so I had a clear view of her slightly freckled breasts. I reached to her and played with them as she leaned forward to kiss me again, then fed me the left one followed by the right. Her nipples were hard when I first saw them; now they were really standing up from the round, dark red areolae, just begging to be sucked. I reached forward to put one in my mouth again, but Alexandra stopped me. "You'll get more of those in a minute," she said, sitting back up. She lifted her dress to reveal a pair of sheer red panties, the same color as her dress, but much thinner, and I was able to see her dark bush through them. She pulled them to one side, exposing her pubic patch and opening labia.

"I want to taste you," I said, looking at her pussy lips opening to me, framed by her thick pelt.

Alexandra smiled. "Any other time, I'd let you take all day to taste all of me. But I have to get back to the studio soon, I'm only on a quick break. I need you in me." With that, she took my cock, gently stroking it a couple of times, and put it at the entrance to her already well moistened pussy. She slid me in, and I felt her labia take hold of my dick, going in about half way. Alex pulled off me til my cock was playing at her opening, teasing her clit. She rubbed it around there for a few moments. I took her hips and moved her so she got the full feel of my swelling dickhead on her lips and clit. Alex smiled, then grimaced as she had a small orgasm. As she was coming off it, she took my cock and sank down on it, til I felt her ass on my balls. She started riding me, slowly at first, then a little more forcefully as our rhythm picked up. She leaned forward and we kissed. This gave me a little more room to work, and I pounded into her a couple of times, my balls slapping on her skinny ass from underneath. Alex opened her eyes wide as she felt the force of my thrusts. "Wow, that was great. I love a big pair of balls slapping on me like that, God, it's so hot."

Alexandra now lifted up a little as she continued to ride me, and I was able to get her right breast to my mouth. I kissed the underside, working to her nipple, which was now standing up so hard it had to hurt. I took it in my mouth, making Alex yelp as I put a little pressure on it with my teeth. I flicked it with my tongue as I held it, making Alexandra start to moan. I sucked on it gently but firmly til I felt her shudder and catch her breath.

"I love when my partner pulls and sucks my nipples like that. It makes me come so hard," Alex said, breathing hard. I now took the left nipple, giving it the same treatment, only a little rougher, and played with the right one, not letting go of either til Alexandra let out a deep moan and her pussy creamed all over my cock. I held it in her deep, letting her hips buck and thrust around it as I eased up the pressure on her tits. I gently kissed them as she recovered from her orgasm, looking down at me with a smile. "That was amazing. I haven't come that hard in a long time."

Alex had stopped riding as her orgasm subsided, and it was wonderful to feel her now supremely wet pussy all around my cock. She felt it too, as I was now able to really reach her depths, my head resting on her cervix as she sat on me. "You're so deep, I love how you fill me," she said as she started to ride me again slowly.

"You got so wet just then, it's easy to go deep in you. I love the way you feel on me, you're so wet, and I love how your thick curls feel sliding up and down my cock. Your legs around me with those heels is driving me crazy. This is better than I could ever imagine."

Alex leaned forward and kissed me hard as she kept her pace. She was getting me ever closer to a big orgasm of my own, and I soon felt my come starting to boil up from my balls. I pushed up into Alex deep.

"Alex, honey, I'm coming. I'm going to fill your womb and send you back to work full of my sperm."

Alex suddenly looked alarmed. "No, sweetie, no, I can't have you come inside me. I have to go home to my husband, I can't go to him full of another man's sperm. He's very jealous!!" She scrambled to get off me just as I started to shoot, a big spurt of my come going inside her. My cock flopped out of her, spewing a big load on my belly as Alexandra looked down. "Wow, you come a lot," she said as she watched burst after burst of semen spill from me. She looked at me with a wistful smile, then said softly, "I wish I could have had that inside me. Maybe next time." I looked at Alex, now hovering over me, and watched as some of the come I had shot in her dripped out of her spread lips. She reached down and put two fingers into her pussy, feeling the sperm inside.

"I'm sorry, Alex, I didn't know you wanted me to pull out. I'd have told you sooner."

Alex smiled. "It's OK. Maybe there's not that much, and I can take care of it. But it will be warm and wet down there for the next few days..." Suddenly I looked up and saw Alexandra on the TV, where I had The Weather Channel on. She was pointing at the map, which showed a large area of rain over the Gulf coast. She was wearing the same red dress and heels, and her eyes were looking right into mine. Somehow I knew she was not talking only of the rain down south. Then I realized that the Gulf was not the only place that was warm and wet-my pants and crotch were soaked with sperm. Alexandra had truly given me a very sweet dream. As I came around, I realized I had dozed off with the weather on, looking at Alexandra in front of the big weather map in that hot dress, and she worked her way right into my dreams.

I need to take more naps!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • I Dream of Alexandra

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds