• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Black Cock for Louisa

Black Cock for Louisa

My story continues a few weeks after I found out that Louisa had been sleeping with Paul and the events that took over from then.

At first I thought I was in control of her which enabled me to pursue my cuckold side. It proved that I was wrong, it became very clear to Louisa that she was now in control of me.

The events that transpired changed us both which enabled us both to open up our sexual desires. For me, it was the thought of Louisa being used, the feeling of being submissive and knowing that her lovely smooth cunt was open to anyone else, this feeling is incredible. For Louisa it was the gateway to fuck anyone she wanted and to make me be her willing cuck whore. Knowing Louisa as I do I knew that she probably had more ideas and adventures in store for us both.

Louisa took over the role of placing her pictures and advertising herself on the internet, she knew exactly what she was looking for and how to get it. She would let me know what websites to go to so I could view her adverts etc.

Many nights she would be on the webcam in the office taking to various people, one night I caught her talking to Paul, she was sat in my chair, naked, legs apart obviously playing with herself, I made sure that both Louisa and Paul could not see me. I watched for a while quietly.

I could clearly see Paul was also naked, his cock hard and stiff, he too was playing with his cock. I knew I wouldn't last long if I watched as I could already feel pre cum starting to drip from the top of my cock. I left quietly without them knowing.

When Louisa wasn't around I would always go onto the internet and look at the web sites she gave me, one condition she gave me though, I was not allowed to delete the browsing history. I guessed she wanted to see what I was doing. I loved reading the comments, some were just one line responses, quite a few were very detailed in what they would like to do to her. Some of the pictures I didn't recognise, I had not taken them. I can only guess Louisa must have taken these herself. All of them showed her clearly in different poses, each picture however didn't hide her face, I think she made a point of this. If anyone knew her there would be no getting away from the fact it was her.

Most of the web sites Louisa gave me to view were swinging and cuckolding web sites, these had stories, pictures and videos.

I came home from work one day, went to my home office and on top of my laptop was a post it note from Louisa. Clearly written was a web address, with a note below saying, go to this site and read this story. My heart started to beat faster. I opened the laptop, went to the web page.

This site was purely dedicated to stories of cuckolding, cuckolding of a particular fashion however. It was all about white wives being with black men, not just one but multiple black men. My cock was already hard.

I read through the story, a middle aged couple, husband was very submissive cuckold, the wife was taken by 7 big black guys and used as a white whore for the day. It finished off with the cuckold husband being forced to take each black guy up his ass as his wife wanked each of them off whilst calling her husband cuck whore cum dump.

The more I read this story the faster my mind started to race, it was obvious that Louisa had read this story and it made her want to tell me about it. I wondered what else she had viewed on the laptop whilst I was at work. I looked through the last few searches. One in particular took my attention. It was headed Black Breeding White Wives.

I opened up the site, it was full of amateur videos of wives spreading there legs with multiple black men fucking them, each video finished off with the wives spreading themselves wide looking directly at the camera full of white sticky cum.

I knew at this point that I wanted Louisa to be taken by a group of big cocked black men and used as a whore whilst I watched. The excitement grew as I thought about taking pictures and video her being used.

As I sat there a text came through, it was from Louisa, she asked if I had a good day and was I sitting at my desk.

I replied back with yes a good day and yes at my desk and have read the story.

2 minutes later another text came through. It read, I have left a present on your pillow in the bedroom.

I rushed upstairs, on my pillow were a pile of pictures. Louisa must have taken them this morning and printed them off.

The first picture showed her dressed in some nice red underwear, she was posing looking at the camera, as the pictures went on each one showed her taking clothes off. She was teasing.

The next few showed her with her on all fours facing away from the camera, she had her hands pulling apart her ass cheeks so her cunt was on full view. The next two pictures were the best. Louisa was lying on the bed, deep inside her she had a huge black vibrator. This was a new toy. The look on her face clearly gave her away as she was at the verge of cuming.

The last picture showed her sitting up slightly, she held in her hand the vibrator showing clearly to the camera the size. Her legs were spread and because it was so large her cunt hole was so open and wide, her cunt lips puffy, red and very wet, I could make out it must have been at least 16 inches long and very thick, I don't think I could have put my hand around it as it was so think.

By now I had taken all my clothes off, I needed to wank over these before Louisa got back.

As I started to rub the pre-cum on the top of my cock my phone went again

The message was from Louisa, she was telling me not to wank my cock, she had left another present for me under her pillow. I ran upstairs and underneath her pillow was a CD with a hand written note saying you pathetic man, watch this if you dare. I

I hurried down stairs to my office, sat back in my chair and put the cd in my pc and let it run, it opened up with Louisa sat on the end of our bed, she had a lovely summer dress that she wore yesterday. This video must have been done yesterday but she said nothing last night. It was at this point I could feel my cock starting to get even harder.

Louisa started to explain whilst looking at the camera that she had found some really good web sites over the last week or so. The best website was the black men breeding white wives and the thought of white wives being fucked by huge black cocks got her cunt soaking wet.

Louisa stood up from the end of the bed and slipped off her dress, she was naked with her lovely big tits swayed as she sat back down. I sat back further in my chair watching her. She took from behind her a big black vibrator, this must have been the same one in the pictures she left me. She laid back on the bed and slipped the black cock shaped vibrator into her cunt.

She pushed the black vibrator in and out of her wet cunt, she started to moan as she thrust harder.

Louisa pulled her legs up and spread them wide, she started asking me if I liked the view of her cunt being spread wide and used by a big black cock, I could she her nibbles getting harder and cunt juice around the end of the vibrator, I knew it would not be long before she came.

She pulled out the vibrator, put it in her month and sucked her own juices off it. She stood up, came closer to the camera, pulled her cunt lips apart and told me to take a good look. With that she said she would be back in a second and walked out of sight of the camera.

In the background I could hear her voice but couldn't make out what she was saying. Moments later she came back into view, Louisa walked back with 8 big black guys, each of the guys were naked and each of them had the stiffest cocks I had ever seen. I can only guess they were watching her from behind the camera. Louisa got onto the bed, kneeling down, legs spread, her tits hanging freely, she faced the camera and told me she met these guys online and that this video is going to be placed on the web site I looked at earlier, she said that she wanted everyone to see her being bred by hung black guys and that her cunt would never be the same after today.

With that each of the guys walked over to her, there cocks must have been at least 10 to 12 inches in length. Louisa grabbed one of the cocks and immediately stuck it in her mouth as she looked directly into the camera. One of the black guys pulled her cunt lips apart and started to play with her clit, I could see her cunt juice dripping over his fingers. The other guys each had in there hands small video cameras as they moved around catching the action.

Here was Louisa, in our bedroom with 8 hung black guys, sucking one of the off and the whole thing being filmed. I sat there naked with my cock in my hand watching all of this. The black guy she was sucking started to moan, I could see that he was close to shooting his cum into her mouth, this made Louisa even more excited, he tensed as he unloaded his black cum into her mouth. He withdrew his cock from her mouth, she opened her mouth to show me his black seed. With that she grabbed a glass from the side of our bed and slowly dribbled the contents into the glass whilst at the same time keeping eye contact with the camera. She asked me if I liked what I saw so far, this was only the beginning she told me.

Louisa laid on her back on the bed, 2 guys pulled her legs up and told 2 of the black guys spread her cunt apart, as they did this one of the guys grabbed the camera and focused close onto her wet cunt. The other black guy got the glass and very slowly be poured the contents into her now open cunt hole, I could see her willing cunt drinking the thick black cum as the whole of the contents were emptied into her. I heard one of the guys say this will make an excellent video to show his mates down the pub and that this white bitch will fuck any black guy.

Louisa lowered he legs, got onto her knees in a doggy position, I could see the thick black cum starting to dribble from her cunt. With that one of the guys got behind her and shoved his big cock right up her cunt, two of the other guys shoved there cocks in her mouth whilst she was being fucked from behind, I could hear the sloppy noises of her lovely shaved cunt being banged by some big black cock. I could hear Louisa groaning and moaning, she was asking for more black cum in her cunt, with that the black guy tensed, I could see him push hard into her, I knew he was cuming in her. He withdrew from her, I could see on the end of his cock drips of his cum mixed with her cunt juice, as he withdrew his black seed poured out of her like a river, she pulled her red puffy cunt lips apart to expose herself further. Louisa pushed a finger up inside of her, withdrew as much cum as she could and sucked on her fingers.

I could hear in the background camera clicking so not only were the guys videoing all of this they were taking pictures of her as well.

Louisa moved around on the bed, looked straight at the camera and told me that from now on her cunt will be used by as many big black guys as she wishes, she will never use condoms and I am to clean her cunt whenever she wants me to, she told me that I should get used to eating black guys cum from now on.

Louisa positioned herself on the bed again, she moved her legs apart and pulled her cunt lips open, looked at the camera and told me to enjoy.

Each of the back guys moved round her, the first guy positioned himself at the opening to her cunt hole and within seconds was shooting his black seed right into her open and willing cunt, he was replaced with another guy, each in turn wanked off their big black cocks into my wife's open cunt, there was cum all over her cunt lips and clit. She opened up her hole, asked if I liked what a saw. I could see she was full of white sticky black seed. The look on her face was of pure lust. Her used cunt looked wonderful, all I could think of was wanting her to sit on my face and let me drink all of the cum out of her. There were camera clicks everywhere at this point as Louisa was now the center of attention of all the guys. I could only imagine that by now the pictures and video must be on the internet for all to see. This made me even more excited knowing this. If there was any doubt before there could be none now, I was a true cuckold and my wife fucks big black cocks and has multiple cream pies.

Louisa then moved back around to the camera, she told me that she was not going to video anymore for me, she was going to spend the rest of the day fucking and making videos for her new friends, she told me she would not be late home tonight and that I should see if her video is on the website yet.

With that the camera went blank.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Black Cock for Louisa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1146 milliseconds